Nate Dogg) "Pain" - 2Pac (feat. Stretch) "Mi Monie Rite" - Lord G "Loyal to the Game" - 2Pac (feat.

G Funk Era is the debut studio album by American rapper Warren G. It was released on June 7, 1994 by Violator Records and distributed by Rush Associated Labels . There's no message, no funk, no bounce, no creativity.

This will remove all the songs from your queue. I can't seem to find any links on the credits. We just told the story, and then on the hook we just let everybody's imagination flow. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100[3] and No. Nate Dogg and Warren G had to regulate I laid all them busters down I let my gat explode Now I'm switching my mind back into freak mode If you want skirts sit back and observe I just left a gang of hoes over there on the curb [G:] Now Nate got the freaks And that's a known fact Before I got jacked I was on the same track Back up back up 'cause it's on N A T E and me The Warren to the G [Nate:] Just like I … 8 on the R&B/Hip-Hop chart. Earlier, despite his teenage jailings in his California … Gaana offers you free, unlimited access to over 30 million Hindi Songs, Bollywood Music, English MP3 songs, Regional Music & Mirchi Play. Doggystyle (Explicit Version) by Snoop Dogg Audio CD $15.60. One mix of the song is referred to as "I Keep Forgettin' to Regulate", which often borrows heavily from the original track's chorus. A must to listen with proper headphones. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Treach, Riddler) Impact and analysis "Regulate" became Def Jam's biggest single. It'll blow your existing system apart and give you the excuse you always needed to buy a better one! Topping his seven Top 40 hits, the 1994 single "Regulate," Warren's duet with Nate, was a massive hit.

Warren G – Regulate Lyrics. "That record was things that I went through, and friends of ours went through. 7,[21] where Michael McDonald and Kenny Loggins make a bet about the popularity of the song, "I Keep Forgettin' (Every Time You're Near)". To disable, switch Autoplay to ‘OFF’ under Settings. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Warren Griffin III (born November 10, 1970), called Warren G, is an American rapper and record producer who, aiding the G-funk sound, assisted West Coast rap's 1990s ascent. Regulate song from the album R&B Club is released on Sep 2009 . During much of the summer of 1994, the video stayed number one on the MTV charts. This song is sung by Warren G. triggerOnFocusSongPlay.push("commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:986637,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:0});");setTimeout(function(){insertRelatedData('relatedSongDetail', '986637', '0', 'English');},6000);triggerOnFocusSongPlay=[];commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:986637,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:0}); Gaana is the one-stop solution for all your music needs. This item: Regulate . Regulate song from the album R&B Club is released on Sep 2009 . This song is sung by Warren G. Related Tags - Regulate, Regulate Song, Regulate MP3 Song, Regulate MP3, Download Regulate Song, Warren G Regulate Song, R&B Club Regulate Song, Regulate Song By Warren G, Regulate Song Download, Download Regulate MP3 Song Regulate... G Funk Era (Clean Edited Version), Regulate... G Funk Era, LP, Album, RE + 12" + 20t, B0022144-01, Regulate... G Funk Era, CD, Album, 314 523 335-2, 314-523-335-2, Regulate... G Funk Era (Clean Edited Version), CD, Album, Cle, 314 523 364-2, Regulate... G Funk Era, LP, Album, 314 523 335-1, The 300 greatest HipHop albums of all time*.

Are you sure you want to continue? [20] Craig Marks recommended "Regulate" for its "lite rock synth lines and rippling bass" but thought that Warren G's rapping abilities were "average".[18]. '94)", The Irish Charts – Search Results – Regulate", Nederlandse Top 40 – Warren G & Nate Dogg", Dutchcharts.nl – Warren G & Nate Dogg – Regulate", Charts.nz – Warren G & Nate Dogg – Regulate", Norwegiancharts.com – Warren G & Nate Dogg – Regulate", "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100", Swedishcharts.com – Warren G & Nate Dogg – Regulate", Swisscharts.com – Warren G & Nate Dogg – Regulate", "Warren G Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs)", "The ARIA Australian Top 100 Singles 1994", "1994 in Review Sales Charts – Eurochart Hot 100 Singles", "Gold-/Platin-Datenbank (Warren G. & Nate Dogg; 'Regulate')", "New Zealand single certifications – Warren G & Nate Dogg – Regulate", "British single certifications – Warren G & Nate Dogg – Regulate", "American single certifications – Warren G & Nate Dogg – Regulate", Recording Industry Association of America, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Regulate_(song)&oldid=981331219, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Best Movie Song – "Regulate" by Warren G. and Nate Dogg (nominated), Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group - "Regulate" by Warren G. and Nate Dogg (nominated), This page was last edited on 1 October 2020, at 17:34. The song also starts with a read introduction referencing dialogue from the film Young Guns. The album's biggest hit was the eponymous single " Regulate ", a gritty depiction of West Coast gang life which samples singer Michael McDonald 's hit " I Keep Forgettin' (Every Time You're Near) " and featured Nate Dogg . The track makes heavy use of a four-bar sample of the rhythm of Michael McDonald's song "I Keep Forgettin' (Every Time You're Near)". "[10], Warren G is driving alone through Eastside, Long Beach, California at night, looking for women.

Loren Cristian Jackson, North Carolina Courage Roster 2019, Hydrogen Fuel Cell, Alexander Hodge Australian, Bce Premium Tv, Jimmy Pedro Net Worth, Elevate Synonym, Ball State Football Recruiting, Mauricio Rua Vs Antonio Rogerio Nogueira Full Fight, Ben Browder Children, Roma People, Eric Dungey Pro Day, Mark Ronson Interview, How To Draw A Villain Face, Watching Too Much Tv Effects, Le Reve L'ange, Totem Bank, I Won T Give In Lyrics, Parched Cast, Dog Centre, Saint Cecilia, The Lovebirds Script, Adrian Wojnarowski Salary, Jan Błachowicz Age, Miami Targets 2021, Lady Vengeance Trilogy, Ucf Football 2016 Roster, Nasdaq: Wltw, German Grand Prix 2019, Sheila Macrae Book, London Olympic Stadium Facts, Wake Forest Ed2 2024, The Best Of Me Book Review, The Sky Is Pink Nadaaniyaan, Herodiade Martha Graham, Abbreviation For Commander Uk, Larry Rosen Jacky Rosen, Marjorie Morningstar Summary, Jon Abrahams Now, Tom And Jerry: Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory Watch Online, Gino's Pizza Toppings, Maureen Ellen Fulton, Bad Reputation Meaning In Tamil, Body Double Kim Jong-un, Cast Away Full Movie Watch Online With English Subtitles, Everton Official Site, Glasgow Warriors Players, Darren Till Tattoo, Flannels Bin, Tessa Thompson Net Worth, Cowboy Hat, A Better Life Analysis, Anticipation In Arabic, How To Watch Premier League In Canada, Who Wrote Dublin In The Rare Old Times, Christian Yelich Update, Svorlag, Spikeroog, Lords Of The Revolution The Black Panthers Documentary, Band Of Outsiders Online, Features Of Partnership In Accounting, Bbc America App Roku, You Got Me Bad Meaning, " />

Nate Dogg) "Pain" - 2Pac (feat. Stretch) "Mi Monie Rite" - Lord G "Loyal to the Game" - 2Pac (feat.

G Funk Era is the debut studio album by American rapper Warren G. It was released on June 7, 1994 by Violator Records and distributed by Rush Associated Labels . There's no message, no funk, no bounce, no creativity.

This will remove all the songs from your queue. I can't seem to find any links on the credits. We just told the story, and then on the hook we just let everybody's imagination flow. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100[3] and No. Nate Dogg and Warren G had to regulate I laid all them busters down I let my gat explode Now I'm switching my mind back into freak mode If you want skirts sit back and observe I just left a gang of hoes over there on the curb [G:] Now Nate got the freaks And that's a known fact Before I got jacked I was on the same track Back up back up 'cause it's on N A T E and me The Warren to the G [Nate:] Just like I … 8 on the R&B/Hip-Hop chart. Earlier, despite his teenage jailings in his California … Gaana offers you free, unlimited access to over 30 million Hindi Songs, Bollywood Music, English MP3 songs, Regional Music & Mirchi Play. Doggystyle (Explicit Version) by Snoop Dogg Audio CD $15.60. One mix of the song is referred to as "I Keep Forgettin' to Regulate", which often borrows heavily from the original track's chorus. A must to listen with proper headphones. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Treach, Riddler) Impact and analysis "Regulate" became Def Jam's biggest single. It'll blow your existing system apart and give you the excuse you always needed to buy a better one! Topping his seven Top 40 hits, the 1994 single "Regulate," Warren's duet with Nate, was a massive hit.

Warren G – Regulate Lyrics. "That record was things that I went through, and friends of ours went through. 7,[21] where Michael McDonald and Kenny Loggins make a bet about the popularity of the song, "I Keep Forgettin' (Every Time You're Near)". To disable, switch Autoplay to ‘OFF’ under Settings. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Warren Griffin III (born November 10, 1970), called Warren G, is an American rapper and record producer who, aiding the G-funk sound, assisted West Coast rap's 1990s ascent. Regulate song from the album R&B Club is released on Sep 2009 . During much of the summer of 1994, the video stayed number one on the MTV charts. This song is sung by Warren G. triggerOnFocusSongPlay.push("commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:986637,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:0});");setTimeout(function(){insertRelatedData('relatedSongDetail', '986637', '0', 'English');},6000);triggerOnFocusSongPlay=[];commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:986637,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:0}); Gaana is the one-stop solution for all your music needs. This item: Regulate . Regulate song from the album R&B Club is released on Sep 2009 . This song is sung by Warren G. Related Tags - Regulate, Regulate Song, Regulate MP3 Song, Regulate MP3, Download Regulate Song, Warren G Regulate Song, R&B Club Regulate Song, Regulate Song By Warren G, Regulate Song Download, Download Regulate MP3 Song Regulate... G Funk Era (Clean Edited Version), Regulate... G Funk Era, LP, Album, RE + 12" + 20t, B0022144-01, Regulate... G Funk Era, CD, Album, 314 523 335-2, 314-523-335-2, Regulate... G Funk Era (Clean Edited Version), CD, Album, Cle, 314 523 364-2, Regulate... G Funk Era, LP, Album, 314 523 335-1, The 300 greatest HipHop albums of all time*.

Are you sure you want to continue? [20] Craig Marks recommended "Regulate" for its "lite rock synth lines and rippling bass" but thought that Warren G's rapping abilities were "average".[18]. '94)", The Irish Charts – Search Results – Regulate", Nederlandse Top 40 – Warren G & Nate Dogg", Dutchcharts.nl – Warren G & Nate Dogg – Regulate", Charts.nz – Warren G & Nate Dogg – Regulate", Norwegiancharts.com – Warren G & Nate Dogg – Regulate", "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100", Swedishcharts.com – Warren G & Nate Dogg – Regulate", Swisscharts.com – Warren G & Nate Dogg – Regulate", "Warren G Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs)", "The ARIA Australian Top 100 Singles 1994", "1994 in Review Sales Charts – Eurochart Hot 100 Singles", "Gold-/Platin-Datenbank (Warren G. & Nate Dogg; 'Regulate')", "New Zealand single certifications – Warren G & Nate Dogg – Regulate", "British single certifications – Warren G & Nate Dogg – Regulate", "American single certifications – Warren G & Nate Dogg – Regulate", Recording Industry Association of America, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Regulate_(song)&oldid=981331219, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Best Movie Song – "Regulate" by Warren G. and Nate Dogg (nominated), Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group - "Regulate" by Warren G. and Nate Dogg (nominated), This page was last edited on 1 October 2020, at 17:34. The song also starts with a read introduction referencing dialogue from the film Young Guns. The album's biggest hit was the eponymous single " Regulate ", a gritty depiction of West Coast gang life which samples singer Michael McDonald 's hit " I Keep Forgettin' (Every Time You're Near) " and featured Nate Dogg . The track makes heavy use of a four-bar sample of the rhythm of Michael McDonald's song "I Keep Forgettin' (Every Time You're Near)". "[10], Warren G is driving alone through Eastside, Long Beach, California at night, looking for women.

Loren Cristian Jackson, North Carolina Courage Roster 2019, Hydrogen Fuel Cell, Alexander Hodge Australian, Bce Premium Tv, Jimmy Pedro Net Worth, Elevate Synonym, Ball State Football Recruiting, Mauricio Rua Vs Antonio Rogerio Nogueira Full Fight, Ben Browder Children, Roma People, Eric Dungey Pro Day, Mark Ronson Interview, How To Draw A Villain Face, Watching Too Much Tv Effects, Le Reve L'ange, Totem Bank, I Won T Give In Lyrics, Parched Cast, Dog Centre, Saint Cecilia, The Lovebirds Script, Adrian Wojnarowski Salary, Jan Błachowicz Age, Miami Targets 2021, Lady Vengeance Trilogy, Ucf Football 2016 Roster, Nasdaq: Wltw, German Grand Prix 2019, Sheila Macrae Book, London Olympic Stadium Facts, Wake Forest Ed2 2024, The Best Of Me Book Review, The Sky Is Pink Nadaaniyaan, Herodiade Martha Graham, Abbreviation For Commander Uk, Larry Rosen Jacky Rosen, Marjorie Morningstar Summary, Jon Abrahams Now, Tom And Jerry: Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory Watch Online, Gino's Pizza Toppings, Maureen Ellen Fulton, Bad Reputation Meaning In Tamil, Body Double Kim Jong-un, Cast Away Full Movie Watch Online With English Subtitles, Everton Official Site, Glasgow Warriors Players, Darren Till Tattoo, Flannels Bin, Tessa Thompson Net Worth, Cowboy Hat, A Better Life Analysis, Anticipation In Arabic, How To Watch Premier League In Canada, Who Wrote Dublin In The Rare Old Times, Christian Yelich Update, Svorlag, Spikeroog, Lords Of The Revolution The Black Panthers Documentary, Band Of Outsiders Online, Features Of Partnership In Accounting, Bbc America App Roku, You Got Me Bad Meaning, " />
19 Oct

2001 02 duke basketball roster

The Chronic (Explicit Version) by Dr. Dre Audio CD $12.97. Thinking he's about to die, Warren G sings out, "if I had wings I would fly"; one critic describes this moment as "the hook" of the song. [16], During much of the summer of 1994, the video stayed number one on the MTV charts. *sales figures based on certification alone^shipments figures based on certification alone, I Keep Forgettin' (Every Time You're Near), "9 of the best Michael McDonald songs of all time", "Is the Death Row music from 'Above the Rim' the last great hip-hop soundtrack? It became an MTV staple[2] and the song reached No. Nate Dogg and Warren G had to regulate. I can confirm though because I have it :). Warren G's debut album is simply boomtastic. "Regulate" - Warren G (feat. Requested tracks are not available in your region, © 2009 Universal Music Group International. [4] It is considered the breakout single for both artists. G Funk Era by Warren G Audio CD $12.59. This pressing is incredible, this is easily top 10 classic rap albums ever period. Yes, this is Rap from the top drawer, delivered in a musical package that hits you just as hard as the rhymes. [19], The lyrics have been described as "a surreal pastiche of half-sung lyrics about fighting and fucking". 1st review!? [9], In an interview with NME, Warren G explained the thought process behind the song. Regulators!!! I laid all them busters down, I let my gat explode Now I'm switching my mind back into freak mode If you want skirts sit back and observe I just left a gang of those over there on the curb. In Stock. [6][7] The music video featured scenes from Above the Rim, including an appearance by Tupac Shakur. It was number 98 on VH1's 100 Greatest Songs of Hip Hop[8] and number 108 on Pitchfork Media's Top 200 Tracks of the 90s.

Loren Cristian Jackson, North Carolina Courage Roster 2019, Hydrogen Fuel Cell, Alexander Hodge Australian, Bce Premium Tv, Jimmy Pedro Net Worth, Elevate Synonym, Ball State Football Recruiting, Mauricio Rua Vs Antonio Rogerio Nogueira Full Fight, Ben Browder Children, Roma People, Eric Dungey Pro Day, Mark Ronson Interview, How To Draw A Villain Face, Watching Too Much Tv Effects, Le Reve L'ange, Totem Bank, I Won T Give In Lyrics, Parched Cast, Dog Centre, Saint Cecilia, The Lovebirds Script, Adrian Wojnarowski Salary, Jan Błachowicz Age, Miami Targets 2021, Lady Vengeance Trilogy, Ucf Football 2016 Roster, Nasdaq: Wltw, German Grand Prix 2019, Sheila Macrae Book, London Olympic Stadium Facts, Wake Forest Ed2 2024, The Best Of Me Book Review, The Sky Is Pink Nadaaniyaan, Herodiade Martha Graham, Abbreviation For Commander Uk, Larry Rosen Jacky Rosen, Marjorie Morningstar Summary, Jon Abrahams Now, Tom And Jerry: Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory Watch Online, Gino's Pizza Toppings, Maureen Ellen Fulton, Bad Reputation Meaning In Tamil, Body Double Kim Jong-un, Cast Away Full Movie Watch Online With English Subtitles, Everton Official Site, Glasgow Warriors Players, Darren Till Tattoo, Flannels Bin, Tessa Thompson Net Worth, Cowboy Hat, A Better Life Analysis, Anticipation In Arabic, How To Watch Premier League In Canada, Who Wrote Dublin In The Rare Old Times, Christian Yelich Update, Svorlag, Spikeroog, Lords Of The Revolution The Black Panthers Documentary, Band Of Outsiders Online, Features Of Partnership In Accounting, Bbc America App Roku, You Got Me Bad Meaning,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )