Dplay Wah, Miss All American Pageant, Kenya Barris Family, Jonathan Slinger Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Joanna Lumley's Japan Episode 1, Hampshire Cricket Ground, The Call Full Movie Dailymotion, " /> Dplay Wah, Miss All American Pageant, Kenya Barris Family, Jonathan Slinger Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Joanna Lumley's Japan Episode 1, Hampshire Cricket Ground, The Call Full Movie Dailymotion, " />
19 Oct

50 cent how you gonna take this

#IGETTHEBAG Jump to. It's sad, it's never gonna end you gon' get it on nigga or you gon' snitch? #starzgettheapp . No matter how hard I try, yeah All the confusion No place to go No matter how hard I try, yeah (that ain't gangsta) Your Man ran when you got clapped? Makes me wanna run away Up! And I might just blow my lid check the chorus and the tempo. With that frown on your face and your heart full of hate Music video by Eminem performing You Don't Know. (that ain't gangsta) you only a thug when you rap? How you gonna take this? Nowhere to run and hide No place to go (that ain't gangsta) If you ain't bustin' ya gat (that ain't gangsta) Verse 2: You'd call me an Animal if you seen me livin' on lock I stay in a box cats be shook when I'm visitin' pop-ulation when I walk by, niggas like "Fifty don't play Son" "yeah, somethin' really wrong with that nigga..." max out, I'm goin' straight for the glock bust a u-turn, I'm goin' straight to the block the things that'll happen if niggas say I can't eat down goes the window....out goes the heat I'll make the whole block look like a fuckin' trackmeet some get it in the leg, some get it in the back some get it in the foot, bleed all over their airmax nigga pump my packs or pay poor tax it's extortion, it happens in the hood often claim more lives than choices, free abortions Rich Nice says I got a problem with the dice 'cause I put the title to the Benz on the line twice I rock shit 'cause I stay on that block shit that 9mm Ruger to your knot shit see the difference is I'm real and you not, kid I still stash crack money in my sock, shit ya'll niggas wanna pop shit? (that ain't gangsta) niggas ran off with your packs? Like the air in the lungs of every fuckin' thing livin' It's like a vicious cycle, my life's in a crisis Man, their emotions change, so I can never trust a bitch You are gonna love this you know I get the green light. It felt like those hit records that Em was making at the time. In an interview with MTV, 50 Cent described the video by saying: You can see this is not my normal uniform, or get-up, when I’m in a music video. Not Now. If money's evil, look at all the evil I done earned Sign Up. It had those real pretty choruses on them. Log In. No place to go To wolf down this spaghetti or should I say this spa-get-even? Got nowhere to go And when I shot you in New York why would I box you now? I'm a writer, I'm a fighter, entrepreneur ‘Cause this is all I know In here a gemstar is like a nine milli chrome, Rich Nice says I got a problem with the dice. Chorus 5-5-1 BLLLAAAP BLLLAAAP!! He had a few ideas for songs for this album for me. I’m gonna take over Tv and get rid of anyone who dares to report anything negative about our leader. I think you fuckin' meatballs keep on just forgettin' See more of 50 Cent on Facebook. [Verse 3: 50 Cent] you gon' get it on nigga or you gon' snitch? And I'm thinkin' about just sayin', "Motherfuck everybody that's up in this bitch but 50!" I done put my blood, my sweat and my tears in this shit, fuck lettin' [Chorus: Adam Levine] (Yeah!) Murray Yates 60,215 views. He's buggin' again, he's straight thuggin', fuck who he's offendin'! or. Facebook. He had started writing portions of those other records because they had choruses built on it. Create New Account. This video is unavailable. Are you ready because this is gonna be crazy. Nowhere to run and hide I swear to God I put my heart and soul ‘Cause I'm runnin' in circles with— Log In. like a Man or a bitch? Feels like I'm goin' psycho again (Ch, ch, ch, ch) Right in my face, so Game and Buck both can suck a dick Try to say this ain't classic, get yo' ass kicked mad quick There's no place to go Christ, how was I supposed to know shit would turn up like it did? The track I lace it, it's better than basic Yeah, '03, I went from quite filthy to filthy rich Sold like 40 million records, people forgot what I did but to me he’s hinting shots at Shyne “That’s Gangsta” on this track. You’re gonna end up regrettin' you ever betted against me (that ain't gangsta) niggas jooked you for your track? Furthermore, 50 and Em discussed the meaning behind the song backstage at the video shoot with MTV. / You gon' get it on nigga or you gon' snitch? (that ain't gangsta) you ran to other thugs to get it back? “I still stash pack money in my sock, shit”. All the confusion I don’t know about you. Got nowhere to go Sections of this page. Feels like I'ma snap any minute I'm far from perfect, there's so many lessons I done learned There's no place to go What the fuck you know about that. [Verse 1: 50 Cent] Press alt + / to open this menu. 0:25 the internet is undefeated. All the confusion In this song, 50 Cent disses former members of G-Unit, Game and Young Buck, saying they don’t make hits because he isn’t writing songs for them. I pop clips leave with your blood on my mink in the drop Six Guiliani and Pataki can't stop this since '86 my whole clique pop Criss. Thought he was finished, motherfucker, it's only the beginnin' (C) 2006 Shady Records/Interscope Records #Eminem #YouDontKnow #Vevo The whole song is produced by S1 as known as Symbolyc One. Related Videos. I represent niggas in the hood gettin' rich man, I stack chips and I unload clips after 3 Summers in the joint I thought life was hard some niggas started fightin', some niggas found God you know me, started sellin' leek in the yard yo, I ran into niggas who used to have Hummers big as Hell in the joint wearin' '86 numbers damm Dog, you been in here that long? My life, my life (that ain't gangsta) rockin' a vest with no gat? Verse 1: How you gonna take this? like a man or a bitch? Forgot account? I'm trapped, so all I do is rap 50 Cent That Ain't Gangsta lyrics & video : [Verse 1:] How you gonna take this? like a Man or a bitch? He'll rip your vocal chords out and have them bitches plugged in the I'm doin' what I'm supposed to Now when you hear 'em it may sound like it's some other shit LOL #bransoncognac #lecheminduroi. My portion of the song was written and then I flew to Detroit and got Eminem to do his portion. After 3 summers in the jail I thought life was hard, Some niggas started fightin', some niggas found God, Yo, I ran into niggas who used to have Hummers, You ain't gotta work out to leave this bitch cut up, Some niggas beat cases on the strength of they cream, I'm hard as hell to get along wit' so it never fails. like a Man or a bitch? you could think that, but say that and yo' ass is dead wrong a convo is only three words, "yo whattup" you ain't gotta work out to leave this bitch cut up let a nigga find out you on some goin' home shit and you tryin' to bounce without payin' a loan, shit some niggas beat cases on the strength of they cream after the witnesses disappeared on the strength of they team I'm hard as Hell to get along wit' so it never fails a nigga I got beef with end up in the same jail he had a L rolled in bible paper blowin' the lye I sent him a little kite just to be blowin' his high and when I shot you in NewYork why would I box you now? I recorded that record almost two years ago. All the confusion No matter how hard I try, yeah It's an illusion, like a movie Create New Account. Verse 1: How you gonna take this? One of your eye sockets 'cause I thought you might finally fuckin' see Maybe this is for me, maybe Makes me wanna run away My, yeah, yeah, mmm or. [Verse 2: Eminem & 50 Cent] My life, my life It's an illusion, like a movie That'll teach you to go voicin' your cocksuckin' opinion to me My life, my life you gon' get it on nigga or you gon' snitch? I was in the fuckin' shed, sharpenin' my machete Nowhere to run and hide Recent Post by Page. Now take the other end of 'em, then plug them motherfuckers-in-each Shit, I almost wish that I would have never made Recovery, kid Chorus - You got blown over the jack? If I catch you in the yard I'm'a ox you down niggas you think is real really can't hold they own I'll have 'em on some E.T. We worked together and I got him to record the vocals for the chorus. [Chorus: Adam Levine] you gon' get it on nigga or you gon' snitch? Yeah, it's happenin' again Watch Queue Queue But every time I rap I'm more trapped Psycho killer, Michael Myers Watch Queue Queue. 3:31. I haven't been this fuckin' confused since I was a kid I'm on fire like a lighter In this song, 50 Cent disses former members of G-Unit, Game and There's no place to go To wolf down this spaghetti or should I say this spa-get-even? It's an illusion, like a movie Sippin' on some of that revenge juice, gettin' my taste buds ready Pussy, now pick the casket Got nowhere to go The whole song is produced by S1 as known as Symbolyc One. And I rap myself right to this bubble It’s all fake news anyway. It peaked number 27 at Billboard 300 and was available to download at iTunes on November 26, 2012. shit tryin' to phone home in here a gemstar is like a Nine Milly chrome it's similar, infact they'll both split ya dome scars are souvenirs, niggas always take 'em home. 1-3-4 BLLLAAAP BLLLAAAP!! It's an illusion, like a movie There's no place to go In this more than anybody knows Makes me wanna run away “My Life” is a song by 50 Cent, Eminem and Adam Levine. Wrap your head up in plastic Maybe I'm supposed to go crazy While you were sippin' your own Kool-Aid gettin' your buzz heavy Oh I guess it's bubble wrap (Haha) like a man or a bitch? Yeah, '03, I went from quite filthy to filthy rich, I tried to help niggas get on, they turned around and spit, Now when you hear 'em it may sound like it's some other shit, If money's evil, look at all the evil I done earned. That Ain't Gangsta Lyrics: How you gonna take this? [Chorus: Adam Levine] Verse 1: How you gonna take this? like a Man or a bitch? Motherfuckin' wall with 3000 volts of electricity ‘Cause I'm not writin' anymore, they not makin' hits Fresh out the sewer, watch me maneuver—what's it to ya? See more of 50 Cent on Facebook. Got nowhere to go That was with me and Adam [Levine]. Accept it, respect it, this a gift God-given Fresh out the sewer, watch me maneuver—what's it to ya? This is my recovery, my comeback, kid No place to go Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? Motherfuckin' wall with 3000 volts of electricity, Feels like I'm goin' psycho again (Ch, ch, ch, ch), Shit, I almost wish that I would have never made. Maybe I'll do it 3 a.m. in the morning like Shady My life, my life Accessibility Help. “My Life” is a song by 50 Cent, Eminem and Adam Levine. [Intro: 50 Cent] Yeah, uh-huh So seductive [Chorus: 50 Cent & Olivia] I'll take you to the candy shop I'll let you lick the lollipop Go ahead, girl, don't you stop Nowhere to run and hide This is why so hard I go 50+ videos Play all Mix - 50 Cent How You Gon' Take This YouTube; 50 Cent - Do I (1997 - 1998) - Duration: 3:31. Now we number one again No matter how hard I try, yeah (Yeah, yeah, yeah). I tried to help niggas get on, they turned around and spit Dirt nap with the maggots, it's tragic [Chorus: Adam Levine] Makes me wanna run away While you were sippin' your own Kool-Aid gettin' your buzz heavy.

Dplay Wah, Miss All American Pageant, Kenya Barris Family, Jonathan Slinger Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Joanna Lumley's Japan Episode 1, Hampshire Cricket Ground, The Call Full Movie Dailymotion,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )