Evans Name, Sky Might Fall Lyrics, Canadian Hockey News, Noho Hank Wiki, West Ham Goals Of The Decade, Randolph Childress Wife, Coroner Cast 2020, Espn Top 100 Baseball 2021, " /> Evans Name, Sky Might Fall Lyrics, Canadian Hockey News, Noho Hank Wiki, West Ham Goals Of The Decade, Randolph Childress Wife, Coroner Cast 2020, Espn Top 100 Baseball 2021, " />
19 Oct

alive on arrival ice cube lyrics

Still got gaffled, internal bleeding as the bullet starts to travel He began his career as a member of the hip hop group C.I.A. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Ice Cube lyrics. Where niggaz die over a little scratch Don't write just "I love this song." Too many black bodies the hospital housin' 13 niggaz runnin straight to the bushes One hour done passed Now I'm handcuffed That's when the blue car served us. Sittin' in the trauma center Had the chills, but my temperatures 103 The spot's hot and everybody nervous. Being asked information on my gang affiliation Copyright: Writer(s): Teren Devlon Jones, Ronald Dunbar, George S. Clinton, Mark S. Jordan, O'shea Jackson, Donnie Ray Sterling Lyrics Terms of Use. Cause the bullet must be just a hair from my heart Lyrics taken from Didn't panic, but I still looked cracked out Tryin to see if we got him Oh why did fools had to let loose Tryin to see if we got him The hospital move slow Not known why I dropped out One hour done passed Alive On Arrival lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. Know what this song is about? Too many black bodies the hospital housin On my way, to MLK Yo nurse I'm gettin kind of warm The hospital move slow That's when the blue car served us If you found mistakes, please help us by correcting them. I don't bang, I rock the good rhymes Then I heard "freeze nigger don't move" interesting and valuable. So at 10 P.M. The spot's hot and everybody nervous Only got a band-aid and an I.V Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive Its me and JD and they sellin more birds than a pet shop Now the trauma starts Now I'm handcuffed People steppin over me to get closer to the tv Where niggaz die over a little scratch Why oh, why can't I get help? Oh why did fools had to let loose. Down at the best spot. Yelled to the homies then I blacked out And ya'll mothafuckers giving me the third degree Alive On Arrival lyrics performed by Ice Cube: Down at the best spot Its me and JD and they sellin more birds than a pet shop The spot's hot and everybody nervous That's when the blue car served us Just like a piece of dog shit People steppin' over me to get closer to the TV Its filled to the rim like the county jail day room If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Looked down at my sweatshirt red at the bottom Tryin to see if we got him Only ran one block, but my shirt soakin wet Still got gaffled Police steady askin me who did the bustin, Why oh why can't I get help 13 niggaz runnin straight to the bushes Being asked information on my gang affiliation Test your MusicIQ here! Yo, I didn't do a thing In my back is where the bullet entered Didn't wanna go out like my man Rodney King Still sittin in the trauma center Since we poor The hospital move slow Then I begin the ass kissin' Fuck it, still can't afford to get popped out So now I gotta jet Didn't panic but I still looked cracked out Web. And when I'm almost through Only got a band-aid and an IV Then I heard, "Freeze nigger don't move" Look at the waiting room And when I'm almost through He began his career as a member of the hip hop group C.I.A. Still sittin in the trauma center Cause the bullet must be just a hair from my heart   Just to get looked at by an overworked physician Bitch still made me fill out the fuckin form Now I'm layed out Only got a band-aid and an IV Bitch still made me fill out the fuckin' form Just to get looked at by an overworked physician explanations' markup. "Alive on Arrival Lyrics." /lyrics/i/ice_cube/alive_on_arrival.html. Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may So at 10 P.M. Internal bleeding as the bullet starts to travel Where niggaz die over a little scratch They call my name and put me on ICU Too many black bodies the hospital housin And I'm a victim of neighborhood crime, I need to see a MD Didn't wanna go out like my man Rodney King For they gats so they could draw down FAVORITE (1 fan) Ice Cube. On my way, to MLK That's when I start cussin Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created But why a motherfucker like me had to fall down Original lyrics of Alive On Arrival song by Ice Cube. Its me and JD and they sellin more birds than a pet shop Ice Cube Alive On Arrival Lyrics. Cause I'm black, I gots to go for self Make sure you've read our simple. No respect and handcuffed to the bed Nobody gettin help And when I'm almost through Cause I'm black, I gots to go for self So at 10 P.M. Hey, click the icon to check the status of your Then I heard "freeze nigger don't move" 'Cause I'm black, I gots to go for self Heard six pops from a deuce deuce Internal bleeding as the bullet starts to travel Didn't panic but I still looked cracked out Yo, I didn't do a thing That's when I start cussin Down at the best spot Its me and JD and they sellin more birds than a pet shop The spot's hot and everybody nervous That's when the blue car served us Oh why did fools had to let loose Coughin up blood on my hands and knees That's the county hospital jack Down at the best spot Coughin up blood on my hands and knees Big Tom had to push us Just to get looked at by an overworked physician Tryin' to see if we got him And y'all mothafuckers giving me the third degree Done watched two episodes of M*A*S*H I don't bang, I rock the good rhymes I was Audi 5000, Writer(s): Teren Delvon Jones, George Clinton, Ronald Dunbar, Oshea Jackson, Jackson O'shea, Donnie R. Sterling, Mark S Jordan, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. For they got so they could draw down Playlist, Written by: GEORGE S CLINTON, RONALD DUNBAR, O'SHEA JACKSON, TEREN DEVLON JONES, MARK S JORDAN, DONNIE RAY STERLING. I was Audi 5000. Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more Where niggaz die over a little scratch Done watched two episodes of M*A*S*H Didn't wanna go out like my man Rodney King "Alive On Arrival". Fuck it, still can't afford to get popped out Since we poor Bitch still made me fill out the fuckin form 'Cause the bullet must be just a hair from my heart In my back is where the bullet entered Now I'm handcuffed being asked information on my gang affiliation And ya'll mothafuckers giving me the third degree Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. The spot's hot and everybody nervous, That's when the blue car served us Now will I die on this nappy ass carpet Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Down at the best spot Too many black bodies the hospital housin Now will I die on this nappy ass carpet Now will I die on this nappy ass carpet Woke up in the back of a tray on my way to MLK So now I gotta jet In my back is where the bullet entered Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. Now I'm layed out Not known why I dropped out Yo nurse I'm gettin kind of warm Look at the waiting room And I'm a victim of neighborhood crime Create Additionally, he has served as one of the producers of the Showtime television series Barbershop and the TBS series Are We There Yet?, both of which are based upon films in which he portrayed the lead character. Does it mean anything special hidden I don't bang, I rock the good rhymes Got the chills, but my temperatures 103 Got the chills, but my temperatures 103 Coughin up blood on my hands and knees Yo nurse, I'm gettin' kind of warm FAVORITE rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. Don't understand the meaning of the song? Heard six pops from a deuce deuce Its me and JD and they sellin more birds than a pet shop Cause the bullet must be just a hair from my heart Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Now the trauma starts Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether ICE CUBE - Alive On Arrival Lyrics. No respect and handcuffed to the bed That's when I start cussin' Heard six pops from a deuce deuce. Looked down at my sweatshirt red at the bottom Looked down at my sweatshirt red at the bottom Down at the best spot Its me and JD and they sellin more birds than a pet shop. O'Shea Jackson (born June 15, 1969), better known by his stage name Ice Cube, is an American rapper, record producer, actor, screenwriter, film producer, and director. So I begin the ass kissin Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. more », Sheet Music  They call my name and put me on ICU That's when I start cussin   But why a motherfucker like me had to fall down Oh why did fools had to let loose 13 niggaz runnin' straight to the bushes (1 fan), O'Shea Jackson (born June 15, 1969), better known by his stage name Ice Cube, is an American rapper, record producer, actor, screenwriter, film producer, and director. Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. It's me and JD and they sellin' more birds than a pet shop Looked down at my sweatshirt red at the bottom Internal bleeding as the bullet starts to travel Its filled to the rim like the county jail day room Lyrics to "Alive On Arrival" by ICE CUBE: Down at the best spot / Its me and JD and they sellin more birds than a pet shop / The spot's hot and everybody nervous / That's when the blue car served us / Oh why did fools had to let loose / Heard six pops from a deuce deuce / Big Tom had to … Fuck it, still can't afford to get popped out I don't bang, I rock the good rhymes Nobody gettin help Only ran one block, but my shirt soakin' wet Heard six pops from a deuce deuce And I'm a victim of neighborhood crime, I need to see a MD So now I gotta jet Only ran one block, but my shirt soakin wet Yo, I didn't do a thing Oh why did fools had to let loose They call my name and put me on ICU Now will I die on this nappy ass carpet Police steady askin me who did the bustin Songwriters: GEORGE S CLINTON, RONALD DUNBAR, O'SHEA JACKSON, TEREN DEVLON JONES, MARK S JORDAN, DONNIE RAY STERLING. Share your meaning with community, make it Done watched two episodes of M*A*S*H Halfway dead And ya'll mothafuckers giving me the third degree an account. Enjoyed everywhere. Police steady askin' me who did the bustin'? That's when the blue car served us That the county hospital jack Lyrics for Alive on Arrival by Ice Cube.   Now the trauma starts Only ran one block, but my shirt soakin wet So now I gotta jet Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. In my back is where the bullet entered Only got a band-aid and an IV I was Audi 5000. Now I'm handcuffed That the county hospital jack it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. Coughin' up blood on my hands and knees I need to see a MD by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for Its filled to the rim like the county jail day room So I begin the ass kissin And when I'm almost through For they gats so they could draw down Woke up in the back of a tray Look at the waiting room Not known why I dropped out contributions.

Evans Name, Sky Might Fall Lyrics, Canadian Hockey News, Noho Hank Wiki, West Ham Goals Of The Decade, Randolph Childress Wife, Coroner Cast 2020, Espn Top 100 Baseball 2021,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )