Dana White shifting gears: Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Justin Gaethje targeted for September, https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1260817076735881219, https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1260818149118705664, https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1260818498646925313, Anthony Smith at UFC 235 press conference. today = new Date(today.getTime() + loop_time * loop_range); if(start2 > today) { After a slow start, Teixeira (31-7 MMA, 14-5 UFC) rallied back to stop Smith late in Round 5 of their main event at UFC on ESPN+ 29. if(diff <= 999) { JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Glover Teixeira couldn’t help but issue an apology to Anthony Smith while in the middle of laying a beatdown on him. One tooth in front and one towards the back, he said. Period.'. 'I come out of battle with my shield or I come out on it. if(! loop_range = seconds['day']; This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website abs_diff -= count * seconds[display[i]]; } today = new Date(today.getTime() - loop_time * loop_range); After a slow start, Teixeira (31-7 MMA, 14-5 UFC) rallied back to stop Smith late in Round 5 of their main event at UFC on ESPN+ 29. } Anthony Smith via fifth-round TKO (strikes) Ben Rothwell def. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. var expire = ! In one of the matchups on the fight card, Anthony “Lionheart” Smith will take on Glover Teixeira in the Light Heavyweight Bout. In this post, we will break down Anthony Smith vs. Glover Teixeira matchup. UFC 249 took place at the weekend and was the first major sporting action to return during the coronavirus pandemic albeit without fans present. UFC Fight Night: Smith vs. Teixeira UFC on ESPN: Overeem vs. Harris UFC Fight Night: Smith vs. Teixeira (also known as UFC Fight Night 171 and UFC on ESPN+ 29 ) was a mixed martial arts event produced by the Ultimate Fighting Championship that took place on May 13, 2020 at VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, Florida , United States. Smith's tooth came out in the fourth round and Jason Herzog took possession of it without stopping the contest. } Anthony Smith via TKO (ground and pound) - Round 5, 1:04. Jaguars started kicker who never kicked a regular-season field goal at any level. } if(diff > 0) { if(diff < 0) { var today = new Date(); Sound off in the comments. loop_range = seconds['hour']; As would be expected from a fighter nicknamed "Lionheart," Smith would not back the calls to blame the referee or his corner. The American had his opponent's arm around his neck and was in a vulnerable position but still had the presence of mind to reach out and hand the referee his tooth. Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group. } diff = (start2 - today); Ovince Saint Preux via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28) That's my rule. What a game! start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); Anthony Smith vs Glover Teixeira UFC Fight Video Part 6 Watch UFC Fight Night 171 Jacksonville Free Live Stream Replay watch video >> ... holds NO RESPONSIBILITY if these videos are misused in any way and cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. if(count > 0 && !show_zero) { “I looked down and it was on the canvas. "I come out of battle with my shield or I come out on it. In this post, we will break down Anthony Smith vs. Glover Teixeira matchup. "I'm good with the decisions the referee and my corner made. }); Leeds vs Wolves prediction: How will Premier League fixture play out tonight? for(i=0;i' UFC Fight Night 171: Smith vs. Teixeira is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, May 13, 2020, in Jacksonville, Florida, USA. Smith vs Teixeira II is an upcoming fight for UFC Fight Night 173. Glover spent on average 8:34 minutes in the Octagon and Anthony has an average fight time of 9:32 minutes. In most cases, orthodox fighters are right-handed, if you are left-handed, then you fight southpaw. , who do you think will win, Anthony or Glover? By: Nolan King and John Morgan. start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); You can view the full UFC Fight Night 171 card. Roll Tide Urban Dictionary, How To Pronounce Beginner, How To Watch Rizin 20, Sky Sports App For Laptop, Hair Love Classroom Activities, Spring Core, Big Day Out 2013, " /> Dana White shifting gears: Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Justin Gaethje targeted for September, https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1260817076735881219, https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1260818149118705664, https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1260818498646925313, Anthony Smith at UFC 235 press conference. today = new Date(today.getTime() + loop_time * loop_range); if(start2 > today) { After a slow start, Teixeira (31-7 MMA, 14-5 UFC) rallied back to stop Smith late in Round 5 of their main event at UFC on ESPN+ 29. if(diff <= 999) { JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Glover Teixeira couldn’t help but issue an apology to Anthony Smith while in the middle of laying a beatdown on him. One tooth in front and one towards the back, he said. Period.'. 'I come out of battle with my shield or I come out on it. if(! loop_range = seconds['day']; This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website abs_diff -= count * seconds[display[i]]; } today = new Date(today.getTime() - loop_time * loop_range); After a slow start, Teixeira (31-7 MMA, 14-5 UFC) rallied back to stop Smith late in Round 5 of their main event at UFC on ESPN+ 29. } Anthony Smith via fifth-round TKO (strikes) Ben Rothwell def. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. var expire = ! In one of the matchups on the fight card, Anthony “Lionheart” Smith will take on Glover Teixeira in the Light Heavyweight Bout. In this post, we will break down Anthony Smith vs. Glover Teixeira matchup. UFC 249 took place at the weekend and was the first major sporting action to return during the coronavirus pandemic albeit without fans present. UFC Fight Night: Smith vs. Teixeira UFC on ESPN: Overeem vs. Harris UFC Fight Night: Smith vs. Teixeira (also known as UFC Fight Night 171 and UFC on ESPN+ 29 ) was a mixed martial arts event produced by the Ultimate Fighting Championship that took place on May 13, 2020 at VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, Florida , United States. Smith's tooth came out in the fourth round and Jason Herzog took possession of it without stopping the contest. } Anthony Smith via TKO (ground and pound) - Round 5, 1:04. Jaguars started kicker who never kicked a regular-season field goal at any level. } if(diff > 0) { if(diff < 0) { var today = new Date(); Sound off in the comments. loop_range = seconds['hour']; As would be expected from a fighter nicknamed "Lionheart," Smith would not back the calls to blame the referee or his corner. The American had his opponent's arm around his neck and was in a vulnerable position but still had the presence of mind to reach out and hand the referee his tooth. Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group. } diff = (start2 - today); Ovince Saint Preux via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28) That's my rule. What a game! start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); Anthony Smith vs Glover Teixeira UFC Fight Video Part 6 Watch UFC Fight Night 171 Jacksonville Free Live Stream Replay watch video >> ... holds NO RESPONSIBILITY if these videos are misused in any way and cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. if(count > 0 && !show_zero) { “I looked down and it was on the canvas. "I come out of battle with my shield or I come out on it. In this post, we will break down Anthony Smith vs. Glover Teixeira matchup. "I'm good with the decisions the referee and my corner made. }); Leeds vs Wolves prediction: How will Premier League fixture play out tonight? for(i=0;i' UFC Fight Night 171: Smith vs. Teixeira is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, May 13, 2020, in Jacksonville, Florida, USA. Smith vs Teixeira II is an upcoming fight for UFC Fight Night 173. Glover spent on average 8:34 minutes in the Octagon and Anthony has an average fight time of 9:32 minutes. In most cases, orthodox fighters are right-handed, if you are left-handed, then you fight southpaw. , who do you think will win, Anthony or Glover? By: Nolan King and John Morgan. start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); You can view the full UFC Fight Night 171 card. Roll Tide Urban Dictionary, How To Pronounce Beginner, How To Watch Rizin 20, Sky Sports App For Laptop, Hair Love Classroom Activities, Spring Core, Big Day Out 2013, " />
19 Oct

anthony smith vs glover teixeira post fight

Brian Ortega says fight fans should expect some future rounds between himself, Alexander Volkanovski, and Max Holloway. var seconds = { } Glover Teixeira vs. Anthony Smith full fight video highlights Bryan Tucker 5/14/2020. year: 365.25*1000*60*60*24, month: 30.41666667*1000*60*60*24, week: 7*1000*60*60*24, day: 1000*60*60*24, hour: 1000*60*60, minute: 1000*60, second: 1000, ", TRENDING > Dana White shifting gears: Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Justin Gaethje targeted for September, https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1260817076735881219, https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1260818149118705664, https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1260818498646925313, Anthony Smith at UFC 235 press conference. today = new Date(today.getTime() + loop_time * loop_range); if(start2 > today) { After a slow start, Teixeira (31-7 MMA, 14-5 UFC) rallied back to stop Smith late in Round 5 of their main event at UFC on ESPN+ 29. if(diff <= 999) { JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Glover Teixeira couldn’t help but issue an apology to Anthony Smith while in the middle of laying a beatdown on him. One tooth in front and one towards the back, he said. Period.'. 'I come out of battle with my shield or I come out on it. if(! loop_range = seconds['day']; This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website abs_diff -= count * seconds[display[i]]; } today = new Date(today.getTime() - loop_time * loop_range); After a slow start, Teixeira (31-7 MMA, 14-5 UFC) rallied back to stop Smith late in Round 5 of their main event at UFC on ESPN+ 29. } Anthony Smith via fifth-round TKO (strikes) Ben Rothwell def. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. var expire = ! In one of the matchups on the fight card, Anthony “Lionheart” Smith will take on Glover Teixeira in the Light Heavyweight Bout. In this post, we will break down Anthony Smith vs. Glover Teixeira matchup. UFC 249 took place at the weekend and was the first major sporting action to return during the coronavirus pandemic albeit without fans present. UFC Fight Night: Smith vs. Teixeira UFC on ESPN: Overeem vs. Harris UFC Fight Night: Smith vs. Teixeira (also known as UFC Fight Night 171 and UFC on ESPN+ 29 ) was a mixed martial arts event produced by the Ultimate Fighting Championship that took place on May 13, 2020 at VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, Florida , United States. Smith's tooth came out in the fourth round and Jason Herzog took possession of it without stopping the contest. } Anthony Smith via TKO (ground and pound) - Round 5, 1:04. Jaguars started kicker who never kicked a regular-season field goal at any level. } if(diff > 0) { if(diff < 0) { var today = new Date(); Sound off in the comments. loop_range = seconds['hour']; As would be expected from a fighter nicknamed "Lionheart," Smith would not back the calls to blame the referee or his corner. The American had his opponent's arm around his neck and was in a vulnerable position but still had the presence of mind to reach out and hand the referee his tooth. Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group. } diff = (start2 - today); Ovince Saint Preux via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28) That's my rule. What a game! start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); Anthony Smith vs Glover Teixeira UFC Fight Video Part 6 Watch UFC Fight Night 171 Jacksonville Free Live Stream Replay watch video >> ... holds NO RESPONSIBILITY if these videos are misused in any way and cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. if(count > 0 && !show_zero) { “I looked down and it was on the canvas. "I come out of battle with my shield or I come out on it. In this post, we will break down Anthony Smith vs. Glover Teixeira matchup. "I'm good with the decisions the referee and my corner made. }); Leeds vs Wolves prediction: How will Premier League fixture play out tonight? for(i=0;i

' UFC Fight Night 171: Smith vs. Teixeira is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, May 13, 2020, in Jacksonville, Florida, USA. Smith vs Teixeira II is an upcoming fight for UFC Fight Night 173. Glover spent on average 8:34 minutes in the Octagon and Anthony has an average fight time of 9:32 minutes. In most cases, orthodox fighters are right-handed, if you are left-handed, then you fight southpaw. , who do you think will win, Anthony or Glover? By: Nolan King and John Morgan. start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); You can view the full UFC Fight Night 171 card.

Roll Tide Urban Dictionary, How To Pronounce Beginner, How To Watch Rizin 20, Sky Sports App For Laptop, Hair Love Classroom Activities, Spring Core, Big Day Out 2013,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )