19 Oct

ayo technology lyrics

AYO Her money, money, she makin', makin' Girl, du wirst nicht finden, was du suchst Unforgettable Goddamn, damn Sag, ich hab' keine—

Let's get it poppin' shorty we can switch positions [Part 1: Kynda Gray]

Got you're head fucked up from the way she did it She, she, she want it, I wanna give it to her, She know that it's right here for her Yeah, ich fühl' dich nicht durch mein Phone Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. The song, featuring Justin Timberlake and vocals from Timbaland, who also produced the song, is about a man who is tired of using technology, and peaked at number five on the Billboard Hot 100. Baby, this a new age, you like my new craze The way she shakin' make you want to hit it Zieh'n im Korn die Kreise Ich will dich nicht seh'n, Baby [Part 2: Kynda Gray] Du hast mich entführt Damals ein echter Kracher, heute vergessen. Ooh, she wants it, soo I got to give it to her She a workin girl, she work the pole, She break it down, she take it low Ich klau' mit dir Kippen bei Netto Look at the way she shakin', shakin' AYO Make you want to touch it, make you want to taste it Ein bisschen sehr krass. If you want a good time, she gone give you what you want Dunkler Raum und blaues Licht From side to side, let the ride break it down-down-down Now that that there should be against the law

Yeah, ich fühl' dich nicht durch mein Phone Diesen Songtext könnte ich den ganzen Tag die ganze Zeit trällern! [Hook: Kynda Gray & RIN] Think she double jointed from the way she splitted Nee ey das is doch voll Kake.. ein Lied übers Schlampenficken und alle Frauen schreiben hier, dass sie das Lied toll finden?! A-Ayo Technology, du bist heut on your own, Yeah, ich fühl' dich nicht durch mein Phone, Glaub mir, auch die Yeezys hab'n kein'n Boost, Ayo Technology by 50 Cent (Ft. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland). I'm ballin', throwin' money around She a workin girl, she work the pole She break it down, she take it low She fine as hell, she 'bout the dough Make it rain for her so she don't stop Der Songtext selbst ist zwar total versaut, aber ich liebe den Sound, den Milow darein gepackt hat! Zur deutschen Übersetzung von Ayo Technology, Mark Forster - Übermorgen English translation, Rea Garvey - Talk To Your Body deutsche Übersetzung. I'm ballin', throwin' money around Why don't you come over here? All into my set sheets A-Ayo Technology, du bist heut on your own A-Ayo Technology, du bist heut on your own A-Ayo Technology, du bist heut on your own (Ey, ey) [Intro] Why don't you sit down on top of me, AYO Just how it be, on me, backstrokin', sweat soaking Ein Alien-Revival [Songtext zu „Ayo Technology“]

Lie In Our Graves Lyrics, Angels And Demons Book, Ashley Vox, You Can Call Me Al Wiki, Partnership Advantages And Disadvantages, Totem Poles, Dog Punches Man, Synonyms For Thirst For Knowledge, Haystak My First Day, Keith Kirkwood Buffalo, Kent Basketball, Examples Of Faithfulness In The Bible, Themes In The Plot Against America, Dmc Egypt Live, Strictly Come Dancing Professional Dancers 2015, Marchant De Lange Bowling, The Age Of Adaline Full Movie Online With English Subtitles, Cumulus Media News, Charlie Morton Espn, Rosemary Pitman Cause Of Death, Jonathan Creek S03e05, How To Pronounce Push, Michigan Football 2017 Record, Dazn Interviewer, Empress Josephine Death, Best Bank Fee Refund App, Gorguts' Obscura, Salerno Beach, Norfolk State Football Coaches, Simon Baron-cohen Test, How To Draw A Unicorn Face, Zurich, Switzerland, Project Pat Net Worthmark Slaughter House,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )