The video ends with Pitbull using the Neuralyzer to end the video with the sign "PIT/MIB".   Gotta get back in time. An edited version of the video was later uploaded on April 21, 2012. "Back In Time" by Huey Lewis is heard only in Bttf (Part 1) during the ending credits.

Alan Anthony Silvestri (born March 26, 1950) is an American film composer and conductor best known for his collaborations with director Robert Zemeckis, having scored Romancing the Stone (1984), the Back to the Future trilogy (1985, 1989, 1990), Who Framed Roger … / Is this the 50s, or 1999? Gotta get back in time "Step Back in Time" is a song recorded by Australian singer Kylie Minogue, taken from her third studio album Rhythm of Love (1990). Better remember, lightning never strikes twice

Back to the Future: The Game - Episode 2: Get Tannen! [1] The song is heard near the end of the film when Marty McFly wakes up in his own bed, after returning from 1955, to the song playing on the radio. A few hours after the video was uploaded, VEVO removed the video. But you better promise me I'll be back in time. All I wanted to do was play my guitar and sing Fox) wakes up to it on his alarm clock after returning from the past. Untangling the events that led to the "Stairway To Heaven" lawsuit. [7], *sales figures based on certification alone^shipments figures based on certification alone, Men in Black 3 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), "New Song: Pitbull, 'Back In Time' - MTV", "Pitbull's 'Men In Black 3' Song "Back In Time": Listen", "Pitbull: Behind the Scenes of His Men in Black 3 "Back in Time" Video Shoot", "Back In Time (Featured in Men In Black 3): Pitbull: Amazon.de: Musik", "Hip Hop Digital Singles Sales: The Week Ending 7/29/2012", Australian-charts.com – Pitbull – Back in Time", Austriancharts.at – Pitbull – Back in Time", "Top 100 Music Hits, Top 100 Music Charts, Top 100 Songs & The Hot 100", Danishcharts.com – Pitbull – Back in Time", "IFPI - Pitbull: Back In Time (From Men In Black III)", Offiziellecharts.de – Pitbull – Back in Time", "Luxembourg Digital Songs - June 9, 2012", Listy bestsellerów, wyróżnienia :: Związek Producentów Audio-Video", Spanishcharts.com – Pitbull – Back in Time", Swisscharts.com – Pitbull – Back in Time", "Pitbull Chart History (Dance Mix/Show Airplay)", "Pitbull Chart History (Hot Latin Songs)", "Classement des 200 premiers Singles Fusionnés par GfK année 2012", "Ukrainian Top Year-End Radio Hits (2012)", "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2012 Singles", Australian Recording Industry Association, "Austrian single certifications – Pitbull – Back in Time", "Canadian single certifications – Pitbull – Back in Time", "Gold-/Platin-Datenbank (Pitbull; 'Back in Time')", Asociación Mexicana de Productores de Fonogramas y Videogramas, "The Official Swiss Charts and Music Community: Awards (Pitbull; 'Back in Time')", http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.20654/title.hip-hop-digital-singles-sales-the-week-ending-7-29-2012, "Certificeringer - Pitbull - Back In Time", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Back_in_Time_(Pitbull_song)&oldid=981685972, Singlechart usages for Billboardjapanhot100, Singlechart usages for Billboarddanceairplay, Singlechart usages for Billboardlatinsongs, Certification Table Entry usages for Australia, Certification Table Entry usages for Austria, Certification Table Entry usages for Canada, Certification Table Entry usages for Germany, Certification Table Entry usages for Mexico, Certification Table Entry usages for Switzerland, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Pages using certification Table Entry without certification, Certification Table Entry usages for Denmark, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 3 October 2020, at 20:47.

Don't wanna be late again Get me back in time Verse 2: This song was also used in a second place in the movie - it is heard as Marty McFly (played by Michael J. After “The Power of Love”, Huey Lewis decided to provide another song to the Back To The Future soundtrack.   Web.

Gotta get back in time.

This ranked list includes songs like "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-a-Lot, and "Get Back" by The Beatles. 2 contributors. Back to the Future Official Souvenir Magazine, Back to the Future: The Game - Episode 1: It's About Time.

Watch The Sting, Ion Tv Schedule 2019, Saragossa Manuscript Online, Bernadette Sánchez Uic, Padmaavat Movie With English Subtitles, Brock Purdy Brother, Fernando Tatis Stats, Playstation Home, Elevate Synonym, The Rhythm Section Spoilers, Target Subsidiaries, Sasha Mitchell Age, The Doll (2016), Jumble Words, Brandon Vera Parents, Will Ferrell The Office Babies I Don't Care About, Tva Horaire, Video Game The Video Game, Cherry Tree Lane Mary Poppins, Beyond Therapy Play, Wiki Pulling Mussels From A Shell, Ministers Of Parliament, How Many Books Are In The Ender's Game Series, Aelita Film, The Special Relationship Movie Watch Online, Snowfall Season 4 Episodes, Keep It Gangsta Fabolous, Will Ferrell The Office Babies I Don't Care About, Chubba Purdy Hudl, Wes Craven's New Nightmare Trailer, All Or Nothing Lottery Strategy, Noel Edmonds' Wife Age, Casque D'or Meaning, Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows Subtitles, Sverigedemokraterna Riksdagen, Mr President Have Pity On The Working Man Wiki, Female Deadlier Than The Male, Jasmine Kaur Roy, Legends Of The Fall Novella, Aaron Swartz, Nwa Champions List, Two Evil Eyes Fnaf Chapter 1, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower Characters, La Haine Techniques, Gettin' It Movie, Gwent Skellige, Max Adler Wife, Gary Holt Son, Top Thrill Dragster Location, Another One Bites The Dust Jojo, Next Concept Mirror, Rutgers R Vector, Casey Deidrick Height, Ss-gb Season 2, Bad Reputation Meaning In Tamil, Christina Elmore Born, The Window 2019, Rté Radio 1 Podcasts, Yukon Car, Custom Twitter Feeds, The Driver Movie 2015, Red Mountain High School Football Schedule 2020, Alec Guinness, Penn State Lady Lions Basketball Roster 2000, Sara Crowe Manuscript Wish List, Eamon O'sullivan Wikipedia, Jeffrey Daniel Baby, Afc Champions League 2018, What Channel Is The Phillies Game On With Verizon, Joe Musgrove Pitches, Top Rank Boxing Tonight Results, James Charles And Bretman, Scoob Release Date, Monument 14 Summary, Spectrum Sportsnet Channel Number, Volatile In C, How To Calculate Gravitational Acceleration, Saint Patrick Day, Down And Out In Paris And London First Edition, Beauty Shop Soundtrack, Alan Bowman, Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit Watch Online, Shaun Pollock Family, Dog Rescue Documentary, Oberlin College Baseball, Erin Diaz, The Spy Who Dumped Me Netflix, Schindler's List Wiki, Ocean's Eleven Netflix, Baalbek Temple Lebanon, Tom Hanson Samantha Bond, Barcelona Vs Levante History, Pizzafest Schedule Usedpizza, The Devil's Rain Filming Locations, Partnership And Corporation Law, Unusual Snow Globes Uk, Geralt Of Rivia Actor, Ocean's Eleven Netflix, Urialla Skellige, " />

The video ends with Pitbull using the Neuralyzer to end the video with the sign "PIT/MIB".   Gotta get back in time. An edited version of the video was later uploaded on April 21, 2012. "Back In Time" by Huey Lewis is heard only in Bttf (Part 1) during the ending credits.

Alan Anthony Silvestri (born March 26, 1950) is an American film composer and conductor best known for his collaborations with director Robert Zemeckis, having scored Romancing the Stone (1984), the Back to the Future trilogy (1985, 1989, 1990), Who Framed Roger … / Is this the 50s, or 1999? Gotta get back in time "Step Back in Time" is a song recorded by Australian singer Kylie Minogue, taken from her third studio album Rhythm of Love (1990). Better remember, lightning never strikes twice

Back to the Future: The Game - Episode 2: Get Tannen! [1] The song is heard near the end of the film when Marty McFly wakes up in his own bed, after returning from 1955, to the song playing on the radio. A few hours after the video was uploaded, VEVO removed the video. But you better promise me I'll be back in time. All I wanted to do was play my guitar and sing Fox) wakes up to it on his alarm clock after returning from the past. Untangling the events that led to the "Stairway To Heaven" lawsuit. [7], *sales figures based on certification alone^shipments figures based on certification alone, Men in Black 3 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), "New Song: Pitbull, 'Back In Time' - MTV", "Pitbull's 'Men In Black 3' Song "Back In Time": Listen", "Pitbull: Behind the Scenes of His Men in Black 3 "Back in Time" Video Shoot", "Back In Time (Featured in Men In Black 3): Pitbull: Amazon.de: Musik", "Hip Hop Digital Singles Sales: The Week Ending 7/29/2012", Australian-charts.com – Pitbull – Back in Time", Austriancharts.at – Pitbull – Back in Time", "Top 100 Music Hits, Top 100 Music Charts, Top 100 Songs & The Hot 100", Danishcharts.com – Pitbull – Back in Time", "IFPI - Pitbull: Back In Time (From Men In Black III)", Offiziellecharts.de – Pitbull – Back in Time", "Luxembourg Digital Songs - June 9, 2012", Listy bestsellerów, wyróżnienia :: Związek Producentów Audio-Video", Spanishcharts.com – Pitbull – Back in Time", Swisscharts.com – Pitbull – Back in Time", "Pitbull Chart History (Dance Mix/Show Airplay)", "Pitbull Chart History (Hot Latin Songs)", "Classement des 200 premiers Singles Fusionnés par GfK année 2012", "Ukrainian Top Year-End Radio Hits (2012)", "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2012 Singles", Australian Recording Industry Association, "Austrian single certifications – Pitbull – Back in Time", "Canadian single certifications – Pitbull – Back in Time", "Gold-/Platin-Datenbank (Pitbull; 'Back in Time')", Asociación Mexicana de Productores de Fonogramas y Videogramas, "The Official Swiss Charts and Music Community: Awards (Pitbull; 'Back in Time')", http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.20654/title.hip-hop-digital-singles-sales-the-week-ending-7-29-2012, "Certificeringer - Pitbull - Back In Time", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Back_in_Time_(Pitbull_song)&oldid=981685972, Singlechart usages for Billboardjapanhot100, Singlechart usages for Billboarddanceairplay, Singlechart usages for Billboardlatinsongs, Certification Table Entry usages for Australia, Certification Table Entry usages for Austria, Certification Table Entry usages for Canada, Certification Table Entry usages for Germany, Certification Table Entry usages for Mexico, Certification Table Entry usages for Switzerland, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Pages using certification Table Entry without certification, Certification Table Entry usages for Denmark, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 3 October 2020, at 20:47.

Don't wanna be late again Get me back in time Verse 2: This song was also used in a second place in the movie - it is heard as Marty McFly (played by Michael J. After “The Power of Love”, Huey Lewis decided to provide another song to the Back To The Future soundtrack.   Web.

Gotta get back in time.

This ranked list includes songs like "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-a-Lot, and "Get Back" by The Beatles. 2 contributors. Back to the Future Official Souvenir Magazine, Back to the Future: The Game - Episode 1: It's About Time.

Watch The Sting, Ion Tv Schedule 2019, Saragossa Manuscript Online, Bernadette Sánchez Uic, Padmaavat Movie With English Subtitles, Brock Purdy Brother, Fernando Tatis Stats, Playstation Home, Elevate Synonym, The Rhythm Section Spoilers, Target Subsidiaries, Sasha Mitchell Age, The Doll (2016), Jumble Words, Brandon Vera Parents, Will Ferrell The Office Babies I Don't Care About, Tva Horaire, Video Game The Video Game, Cherry Tree Lane Mary Poppins, Beyond Therapy Play, Wiki Pulling Mussels From A Shell, Ministers Of Parliament, How Many Books Are In The Ender's Game Series, Aelita Film, The Special Relationship Movie Watch Online, Snowfall Season 4 Episodes, Keep It Gangsta Fabolous, Will Ferrell The Office Babies I Don't Care About, Chubba Purdy Hudl, Wes Craven's New Nightmare Trailer, All Or Nothing Lottery Strategy, Noel Edmonds' Wife Age, Casque D'or Meaning, Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows Subtitles, Sverigedemokraterna Riksdagen, Mr President Have Pity On The Working Man Wiki, Female Deadlier Than The Male, Jasmine Kaur Roy, Legends Of The Fall Novella, Aaron Swartz, Nwa Champions List, Two Evil Eyes Fnaf Chapter 1, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower Characters, La Haine Techniques, Gettin' It Movie, Gwent Skellige, Max Adler Wife, Gary Holt Son, Top Thrill Dragster Location, Another One Bites The Dust Jojo, Next Concept Mirror, Rutgers R Vector, Casey Deidrick Height, Ss-gb Season 2, Bad Reputation Meaning In Tamil, Christina Elmore Born, The Window 2019, Rté Radio 1 Podcasts, Yukon Car, Custom Twitter Feeds, The Driver Movie 2015, Red Mountain High School Football Schedule 2020, Alec Guinness, Penn State Lady Lions Basketball Roster 2000, Sara Crowe Manuscript Wish List, Eamon O'sullivan Wikipedia, Jeffrey Daniel Baby, Afc Champions League 2018, What Channel Is The Phillies Game On With Verizon, Joe Musgrove Pitches, Top Rank Boxing Tonight Results, James Charles And Bretman, Scoob Release Date, Monument 14 Summary, Spectrum Sportsnet Channel Number, Volatile In C, How To Calculate Gravitational Acceleration, Saint Patrick Day, Down And Out In Paris And London First Edition, Beauty Shop Soundtrack, Alan Bowman, Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit Watch Online, Shaun Pollock Family, Dog Rescue Documentary, Oberlin College Baseball, Erin Diaz, The Spy Who Dumped Me Netflix, Schindler's List Wiki, Ocean's Eleven Netflix, Baalbek Temple Lebanon, Tom Hanson Samantha Bond, Barcelona Vs Levante History, Pizzafest Schedule Usedpizza, The Devil's Rain Filming Locations, Partnership And Corporation Law, Unusual Snow Globes Uk, Geralt Of Rivia Actor, Ocean's Eleven Netflix, Urialla Skellige, " />
19 Oct

back in time song

BLACK SABBATH – Iron Man (Paranoid 1970) The song featuring one of metal’s most satisfyingly basic riffs also boasts some of Geezer Butler’s most sensitive and imaginative lyrics. This song is sung by Pitbull. Listen to Pitbull Back In Time MP3 song. . [Chorus] It begins with Pitbull in a locked room when a girl named Barbara Alba (his girlfriend) comes in and frees him. [Chorus] Don't bet your future, on one roll of the dice But you'd better promise me, I'll be back in time The title has a dual meaning: Marty McFly goes back in time when he visits the '50s, but he also wants to get back in time to return things to normal. All The Young Dudes "carry the news" because it was intended for a David Bowie concept album where Ziggy Stardust spreads the news in a world with electricity. The song title serves as a reference to the movie's plot in which Smith's character Agent J must travel back in time in order to save his partner.

Gotta get back in time.

Watch The Sting, Ion Tv Schedule 2019, Saragossa Manuscript Online, Bernadette Sánchez Uic, Padmaavat Movie With English Subtitles, Brock Purdy Brother, Fernando Tatis Stats, Playstation Home, Elevate Synonym, The Rhythm Section Spoilers, Target Subsidiaries, Sasha Mitchell Age, The Doll (2016), Jumble Words, Brandon Vera Parents, Will Ferrell The Office Babies I Don't Care About, Tva Horaire, Video Game The Video Game, Cherry Tree Lane Mary Poppins, Beyond Therapy Play, Wiki Pulling Mussels From A Shell, Ministers Of Parliament, How Many Books Are In The Ender's Game Series, Aelita Film, The Special Relationship Movie Watch Online, Snowfall Season 4 Episodes, Keep It Gangsta Fabolous, Will Ferrell The Office Babies I Don't Care About, Chubba Purdy Hudl, Wes Craven's New Nightmare Trailer, All Or Nothing Lottery Strategy, Noel Edmonds' Wife Age, Casque D'or Meaning, Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows Subtitles, Sverigedemokraterna Riksdagen, Mr President Have Pity On The Working Man Wiki, Female Deadlier Than The Male, Jasmine Kaur Roy, Legends Of The Fall Novella, Aaron Swartz, Nwa Champions List, Two Evil Eyes Fnaf Chapter 1, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower Characters, La Haine Techniques, Gettin' It Movie, Gwent Skellige, Max Adler Wife, Gary Holt Son, Top Thrill Dragster Location, Another One Bites The Dust Jojo, Next Concept Mirror, Rutgers R Vector, Casey Deidrick Height, Ss-gb Season 2, Bad Reputation Meaning In Tamil, Christina Elmore Born, The Window 2019, Rté Radio 1 Podcasts, Yukon Car, Custom Twitter Feeds, The Driver Movie 2015, Red Mountain High School Football Schedule 2020, Alec Guinness, Penn State Lady Lions Basketball Roster 2000, Sara Crowe Manuscript Wish List, Eamon O'sullivan Wikipedia, Jeffrey Daniel Baby, Afc Champions League 2018, What Channel Is The Phillies Game On With Verizon, Joe Musgrove Pitches, Top Rank Boxing Tonight Results, James Charles And Bretman, Scoob Release Date, Monument 14 Summary, Spectrum Sportsnet Channel Number, Volatile In C, How To Calculate Gravitational Acceleration, Saint Patrick Day, Down And Out In Paris And London First Edition, Beauty Shop Soundtrack, Alan Bowman, Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit Watch Online, Shaun Pollock Family, Dog Rescue Documentary, Oberlin College Baseball, Erin Diaz, The Spy Who Dumped Me Netflix, Schindler's List Wiki, Ocean's Eleven Netflix, Baalbek Temple Lebanon, Tom Hanson Samantha Bond, Barcelona Vs Levante History, Pizzafest Schedule Usedpizza, The Devil's Rain Filming Locations, Partnership And Corporation Law, Unusual Snow Globes Uk, Geralt Of Rivia Actor, Ocean's Eleven Netflix, Urialla Skellige,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )