Translation English Cobuild Collins Dictionary. Search betrayal and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. Join our early testers! A doubt—and the charge of the human life rendered to her might be betrayed. Fanny betrayed in her face the Italian origin of her father. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. Definition and synonyms of betrayal from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.. English Portuguese translation in context, Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos. He could free his words from the pride of life, but not his voice; it quivered and betrayed him. 74 synonyms for betray: be disloyal to, break with, grass on, double-cross, stab in the back, be unfaithful to, sell down the river, grass up, shop.... What are synonyms for betray? Find more ways to say betrayed, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. BUT I'VE MARRIED HIS BROTHER; DEAR COLEEN; The UK's most straight-talking problem page, Politics - March 14th Youth stage a sit-in at Martyrs' Square, Kyrgyzstan almost does not have cases when MPs betray their colleagues -- MP Tekebaev, Hellish thoughts after my return from paradise, Diego takes parting shot; SOCCER In Brief, Jeff Abernathy.

Another word for deception. The code for attribution links is required. Find more ways to say deception, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. “Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean? Dick spoke at once, with a hesitancy that betrayed the depth of his emotion.

A betrayal is an action which betrays someone or something, or the fact of being betrayed. Betrayal definition is - the act of betraying someone or something or the fact of being betrayed : violation of a person's trust or confidence, of a moral standard, etc.. How to use betrayal in a sentence.

Arsenal Fixtures On Tv Bt Sport, Tcu Basketball Roster, Eminem - Recovery Review, Types Of Tragedy, Nina Dobrev Vampire Diaries, Liverpool Trophies 2019/20, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Cynthia Zamperini Garris Wikipedia, The Truth Film Streaming, Great One Lyrics Meaning, Blame Rio Movie Online, How To Spell Halloween In Spanish, Townsend Harris, Southern Nights Harmonica, Mother And Child Amherst Hours, Helen Johns Instagram, Bunnicula Season 4, Sky View Cinema, Baylor Homecoming 2020 Covid, Aisha Tyler Friends, Lewis Hamilton Instagram, Steel Vengeance Review, Ronnie O'sullivan Latest Score, Adrian Edmondson Star Wars, Body Bags Wiki, Adblock Vs Adblock Plus, Male Love Birds For Sale, Snow Pie Movie, Aidy Bryant Height, Onna Come Up Lil Eazy Instrumental, Dark River Movie Ending Explained, She Watch Channel Zero Genius, Lars And The Real Girl Netflix, Super Rhino Trailer, Southpaw 123 Movie, Masters Of The Universe Cast, Chris Mannix Bio, Maverick Carter Age, Kansas State Football Coach Salary, Importance Of Harmony In Society, Sondra Locke Clint Eastwood, Pregnant Tiktok, Some Girls Do Chords, Child Support Office, Ion Cutelaba, Magomed Ankalaev, Best Wayans Brothers Movies, Dmc Egypt Live, Gymnastics Merritt Island, Tatiana Suarez Ranking, Liverpool 2012/13 Kit, The Lighthouse (2016 Cast), Mind The Gap London, Rent American Movie, Benj Thall Age, Johnson C Smith University Gpa, Chamillionaire Investments, Jonesco Fenders, Confessions Of A Nazi Spy Wiki, Ordnance Vs Ordinance, How To Pronounce Uncomfortable, George Peppard Net Worth, Standoff 2 Pc Tencent Gaming Buddy, " />

Translation English Cobuild Collins Dictionary. Search betrayal and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. Join our early testers! A doubt—and the charge of the human life rendered to her might be betrayed. Fanny betrayed in her face the Italian origin of her father. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. Definition and synonyms of betrayal from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.. English Portuguese translation in context, Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos. He could free his words from the pride of life, but not his voice; it quivered and betrayed him. 74 synonyms for betray: be disloyal to, break with, grass on, double-cross, stab in the back, be unfaithful to, sell down the river, grass up, shop.... What are synonyms for betray? Find more ways to say betrayed, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. BUT I'VE MARRIED HIS BROTHER; DEAR COLEEN; The UK's most straight-talking problem page, Politics - March 14th Youth stage a sit-in at Martyrs' Square, Kyrgyzstan almost does not have cases when MPs betray their colleagues -- MP Tekebaev, Hellish thoughts after my return from paradise, Diego takes parting shot; SOCCER In Brief, Jeff Abernathy.

Another word for deception. The code for attribution links is required. Find more ways to say deception, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. “Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean? Dick spoke at once, with a hesitancy that betrayed the depth of his emotion.

A betrayal is an action which betrays someone or something, or the fact of being betrayed. Betrayal definition is - the act of betraying someone or something or the fact of being betrayed : violation of a person's trust or confidence, of a moral standard, etc.. How to use betrayal in a sentence.

Arsenal Fixtures On Tv Bt Sport, Tcu Basketball Roster, Eminem - Recovery Review, Types Of Tragedy, Nina Dobrev Vampire Diaries, Liverpool Trophies 2019/20, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Cynthia Zamperini Garris Wikipedia, The Truth Film Streaming, Great One Lyrics Meaning, Blame Rio Movie Online, How To Spell Halloween In Spanish, Townsend Harris, Southern Nights Harmonica, Mother And Child Amherst Hours, Helen Johns Instagram, Bunnicula Season 4, Sky View Cinema, Baylor Homecoming 2020 Covid, Aisha Tyler Friends, Lewis Hamilton Instagram, Steel Vengeance Review, Ronnie O'sullivan Latest Score, Adrian Edmondson Star Wars, Body Bags Wiki, Adblock Vs Adblock Plus, Male Love Birds For Sale, Snow Pie Movie, Aidy Bryant Height, Onna Come Up Lil Eazy Instrumental, Dark River Movie Ending Explained, She Watch Channel Zero Genius, Lars And The Real Girl Netflix, Super Rhino Trailer, Southpaw 123 Movie, Masters Of The Universe Cast, Chris Mannix Bio, Maverick Carter Age, Kansas State Football Coach Salary, Importance Of Harmony In Society, Sondra Locke Clint Eastwood, Pregnant Tiktok, Some Girls Do Chords, Child Support Office, Ion Cutelaba, Magomed Ankalaev, Best Wayans Brothers Movies, Dmc Egypt Live, Gymnastics Merritt Island, Tatiana Suarez Ranking, Liverpool 2012/13 Kit, The Lighthouse (2016 Cast), Mind The Gap London, Rent American Movie, Benj Thall Age, Johnson C Smith University Gpa, Chamillionaire Investments, Jonesco Fenders, Confessions Of A Nazi Spy Wiki, Ordnance Vs Ordinance, How To Pronounce Uncomfortable, George Peppard Net Worth, Standoff 2 Pc Tencent Gaming Buddy, " />
19 Oct

betrayal synonym

All rights reserved. I have betrayed her secret—But I thought every body knew it! She feared Scout had betrayed her, or rather that she had betrayed herself. Synonyms for betray in Free Thesaurus. Think you I could ever be happy again, if the confidence you placed in me were betrayed? “Affect” vs. “Effect”: Use The Correct Word Every Time, 10 Types Of Nouns Used In The English Language. Find another word for betrayer.

The major had said nothing, betrayed nothing, only listened intently. ©2020 Reverso-Softissimo. Jesus is aware that someone in his inner circle will, "If I had to choose between betraying my friends or betraying my country, I hope I would have the guts to, I still like him and kind of want to have a little something with him, but would never, Kyrgyzstan almost does not have cases when MPs, "Maybe some of the people who made this decision thought I would, When the disciple whom Jesus loved asks, "Who is it that will, If Big Government Republicans behave so irresponsibly and, According to Badiou, there are three ways to, The last words our hero heard before his death were: "Why did you, Abernathy maintains that both Huck and the novel. Top synonyms for betrayed (other words for betrayed) are betray, deceived and betraying. Another word for betrayed.

Arsenal Fixtures On Tv Bt Sport, Tcu Basketball Roster, Eminem - Recovery Review, Types Of Tragedy, Nina Dobrev Vampire Diaries, Liverpool Trophies 2019/20, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Cynthia Zamperini Garris Wikipedia, The Truth Film Streaming, Great One Lyrics Meaning, Blame Rio Movie Online, How To Spell Halloween In Spanish, Townsend Harris, Southern Nights Harmonica, Mother And Child Amherst Hours, Helen Johns Instagram, Bunnicula Season 4, Sky View Cinema, Baylor Homecoming 2020 Covid, Aisha Tyler Friends, Lewis Hamilton Instagram, Steel Vengeance Review, Ronnie O'sullivan Latest Score, Adrian Edmondson Star Wars, Body Bags Wiki, Adblock Vs Adblock Plus, Male Love Birds For Sale, Snow Pie Movie, Aidy Bryant Height, Onna Come Up Lil Eazy Instrumental, Dark River Movie Ending Explained, She Watch Channel Zero Genius, Lars And The Real Girl Netflix, Super Rhino Trailer, Southpaw 123 Movie, Masters Of The Universe Cast, Chris Mannix Bio, Maverick Carter Age, Kansas State Football Coach Salary, Importance Of Harmony In Society, Sondra Locke Clint Eastwood, Pregnant Tiktok, Some Girls Do Chords, Child Support Office, Ion Cutelaba, Magomed Ankalaev, Best Wayans Brothers Movies, Dmc Egypt Live, Gymnastics Merritt Island, Tatiana Suarez Ranking, Liverpool 2012/13 Kit, The Lighthouse (2016 Cast), Mind The Gap London, Rent American Movie, Benj Thall Age, Johnson C Smith University Gpa, Chamillionaire Investments, Jonesco Fenders, Confessions Of A Nazi Spy Wiki, Ordnance Vs Ordinance, How To Pronounce Uncomfortable, George Peppard Net Worth, Standoff 2 Pc Tencent Gaming Buddy,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )