Ings continued his prolific scoring for the Saints, having now netted 25 of their 54 goals since the start of last season, as he struck in the fifth minute at Turf Moor. We've noticed you're accessing the site from outside the UK. Sky Bet have the Bluebirds clear favourites, with a host of other Championship clubs linked with Austin. Burnley vs Southampton FC in the Premier League on 26th September 2020 However, the defensive clearance falls back to him, allowing him a strike at goal, which goes well over the crossbar. Burnley get the ball forward properly for the first time in the game. Few clubs can lose a player of Virgil van Dijk's stature to a long-term injury and still hope to win the Premier League.

My Partner Makes Me Feel Insecure, Jacob Elordi Instagram Deleted, Witcher 3 Completionist Guide, Evans Stores, Angry Meaning In Tamil, The Nearly Complete And Utter History Of Everything Youtube, Is Super Troopers On Any Streaming Service, Elvis Presley - Always On My Mind Other Recordings Of This Song, It (2017 Cda Napisy), Lover Boy Song Meaning, Carolina Thunderbirds Bunn, Anthony Richardson Kevin Michael Richardson, The Perfect Date Cast Franklin, Deep Down Lee Child, Tottenham Vs Liverpool 2012, Snowfall Season 4 Episodes, Percy Jackson Musical Cast, Max Holloway Vs Frankie Edgar Full Fight, I Want You Marvin Gaye, West Ham V Arsenal Wsl, Lar Park Lincoln Husband, Meaning Of On Its Face, While My Guitar Gently Weeps Tab, Three Steps Above Heaven 2 Full Movie English Subtitles, " />

Ings continued his prolific scoring for the Saints, having now netted 25 of their 54 goals since the start of last season, as he struck in the fifth minute at Turf Moor. We've noticed you're accessing the site from outside the UK. Sky Bet have the Bluebirds clear favourites, with a host of other Championship clubs linked with Austin. Burnley vs Southampton FC in the Premier League on 26th September 2020 However, the defensive clearance falls back to him, allowing him a strike at goal, which goes well over the crossbar. Burnley get the ball forward properly for the first time in the game. Few clubs can lose a player of Virgil van Dijk's stature to a long-term injury and still hope to win the Premier League.

My Partner Makes Me Feel Insecure, Jacob Elordi Instagram Deleted, Witcher 3 Completionist Guide, Evans Stores, Angry Meaning In Tamil, The Nearly Complete And Utter History Of Everything Youtube, Is Super Troopers On Any Streaming Service, Elvis Presley - Always On My Mind Other Recordings Of This Song, It (2017 Cda Napisy), Lover Boy Song Meaning, Carolina Thunderbirds Bunn, Anthony Richardson Kevin Michael Richardson, The Perfect Date Cast Franklin, Deep Down Lee Child, Tottenham Vs Liverpool 2012, Snowfall Season 4 Episodes, Percy Jackson Musical Cast, Max Holloway Vs Frankie Edgar Full Fight, I Want You Marvin Gaye, West Ham V Arsenal Wsl, Lar Park Lincoln Husband, Meaning Of On Its Face, While My Guitar Gently Weeps Tab, Three Steps Above Heaven 2 Full Movie English Subtitles, " />
19 Oct

burnley vs southampton

The qualifying bet must have odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater The qualifying period runs for 7 days from the date of registration All BetBull promotions are limited to one per customer per household Any qualifying bets that are cashed out, will not qualify. Westwood intercepts the ball on the right and plays a quick through ball for Vydra. Their star asset is Tarkowski, a centre-half who has attracted £35million bid from Leicester. Burnley vs Southampton - Premier League - 20:00. Southampton, meanwhile, sit bottom after defeats to Crystal Palace and Tottenham. He tries to steer his header into the far corner but tghe keeper is able to dive and make the save. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. Injury-ravaged Burnley had an appeal for a penalty rejected when Chris Wood went down after Polish defender Jan Bednarek laid his hands on his back and there was more controversy involving the New Zealand international after the break. Te Czech, who is capable of the spectacular, tries to catch the keeper off his line with an audacious chip but gets it all wrong. Select Premier League Teams To Analyze Head-to-Head Statistics Before you bet with your bookie, you should analyze the match using H2H stats for Burnley vs Southampton. The striker goes down under pressure but the referee isn't interested. Saints goal was class. Min odds, bet, and payment method exclusions apply.

Wood later put the ball in the net but the move had already been halted by Andre Marriner's whistle for offside – despite instructions that play to continue on marginal decisions. Burnley vs Southampton - Premier League - 20:00. I was happy there, but I didn't feel the love': Ander Herrera lifts the... 'He's on another level - he's always a step ahead of everyone else': Long-term Barcelona's transfer target... 'He was disappointed, but he was partly to blame': Neil Warnock points finger at Yannick Bolasie over failed... 'The curse continues! Kyle Walker-Peters played a superb pass through to Che Adams and, with Burnley goalkeeper Nick Pope rushing off his line, the forward squared the ball to Ings who turned it home.

Bardsley picks up the game's second yellow as he catches Djenepo late. New customers only. He is always there to score.'. Burnley manager Sean Dyche was without a number of key players on Saturday night. Liverpool's Virgil van Dijk has vowed to come back "fitter and stronger" after his club announced that he is set to undergo knee surgery. Double substitution for the visitors as Adam and Djenepo are replaced by Nathan Tella and Michael Obafemi.

My Partner Makes Me Feel Insecure, Jacob Elordi Instagram Deleted, Witcher 3 Completionist Guide, Evans Stores, Angry Meaning In Tamil, The Nearly Complete And Utter History Of Everything Youtube, Is Super Troopers On Any Streaming Service, Elvis Presley - Always On My Mind Other Recordings Of This Song, It (2017 Cda Napisy), Lover Boy Song Meaning, Carolina Thunderbirds Bunn, Anthony Richardson Kevin Michael Richardson, The Perfect Date Cast Franklin, Deep Down Lee Child, Tottenham Vs Liverpool 2012, Snowfall Season 4 Episodes, Percy Jackson Musical Cast, Max Holloway Vs Frankie Edgar Full Fight, I Want You Marvin Gaye, West Ham V Arsenal Wsl, Lar Park Lincoln Husband, Meaning Of On Its Face, While My Guitar Gently Weeps Tab, Three Steps Above Heaven 2 Full Movie English Subtitles,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )