Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows! I don't know why I was in there. ", (E! "I'm a huge fan of Funny or Die and had toyed with the idea of putting something together with them," he says. (Via BuzzFeed.

"It's kind of a big favor to me, because I had been really, really trying to pitch a good idea to Funny or Die for a long time. Chris Klein Auditioning for "Mamma Mia" I did a search, but didn't find a thread.

And, you know, the way that they put it out there, it gets taken out of context and all that...It was really a dreadful audition. Do movie stars know when we're laughing at them?

27 May 2010. And it’s not like this video is selling anything, unless they make viral videos to sell cocaine now.

That was a really horrible thing.'

"And listen, between you and I, that probably wasn't my worst audition. aware of how silly he looked in the clip. In an interview with Huffington Post, the American Reunion star admits his performance in the audition was "terrible", but he seized the chance to make the most of his embarrassment by recording more 'awful auditions' for the comedy website … You know, the one in which American Pie actor Chris Klein sings “Lay All Your Love On Me” during an audition for Mamma Mia! But apparently the American Dreamz star wanted the role that eventually went to Dominic Cooper, if this video of Klein auditioning for the feature film adaptation of the ABBA-scored musical (and putting in a good word for Mandy Moore) is to be believed. I can't sing! I don't know why I was in there. At least one source is inclined to think it's legit. "It's a horrible audition," Chris admits of his Mamma Mia mess. and Universal Pictures are both members of the NBCUniversal family. Because the audition process is such a hoot anyway. he told Travers. She is an angel of angels," Klein said in the video.

). You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. ", Klein got in on the joke in 2010 when he filmed a parody video. Chris Klein's Awful 'Mama Mia' Audition and More (video) John Lindstedt. What is not a mystery is how disturbing this is: very disturbing! Entertainment Television, LLC A Division of NBCUniversal. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps.

She's amazing." Have you all seen the movie Mamma Mia? Why this video is only surfacing now is a mystery. A few years later, he admitted to Popcorn's Peter Travers, "It's kind of amazing to wake up one morning and you see an audition that you did two years ago be on YouTube. "You guys had Mandy Moore in here? Their comedy on that website is so incredibly smart, and I'd been thinking of an idea to pitch them. OMG. Do movie stars know when we're laughing at them? by Anonymous: reply 71: 06/18/2010: That was horrible but he is so damn cute. That was acting. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. 1 – The Butcher Shoppe Sessions. Chris Klein sure did! "I can't sing! Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. Chris Klein, 'American Reunion' Star, On Being Left Out Of 'American Wedding' And Life After His 'Mamma Mia' Audition By Mike Ryan There's a scene in "American Reunion" where Chris Klein, returning as Chris "Oz" Ostreicher, reunites with Jim Levenstein (Jason Biggs) and laments about missing Jim's wedding. Supposedly, this video features Hollywood’s own Chris Klein auditioning for the 2008 movie adaptation of the popular musical Mamma Mia. By Mike Ryan. But apparently the American Dreamz star wanted the role … And even if they did, it would be beside the point, since clearly there isn’t any cocaine left, because Chris Klein did it all. Apparently Chris Klein auditioned for the role of the fiance- and um, he was kinda scary.

It makes him look very bad!

But keep in mind, those things are never meant for the public to see; it should be an avenue for actors to go take chances and give their best and see what comes out. We love an actor who knows what he's good at! Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and ​celebrity gossip. But I took a chance … It was, But Chris says he's glad the tape was leaked, because it gave him the opportunity to poke fun at himself in, Kylie Jenner's most talked about fashion moments, Tea for a Tenner: Jen Patrovic's easy $10 pastitsio, All the celebrities who have posted about the 2020 US presidential election. HuffPost is part of Verizon Media. How sweet it is that Chris Klein wasn't cast as Amanda Seyfried's fiancé in Mamma Mia!. The wide-eyed American Pie star began his tryout by bantering with the casting director. In an interview with Huffington Post, the. Maybe slight singing. Relive Chris Klein's Admittedly "Terrible" Mamma Mia! Audition "I took a chance," the actor said in hindsight. Here We Go Again can sing! © 2020 E! rendition of ABBA's "Lay All Your Love on Me" was cringeworthy and off-key.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/chris-klein-mamma-mia_n_580584 Perhaps you’ve seen this video. We’re not sure whether this is …

He did not get the part. All rights reserved. by Anonymous: reply 2: 05/18/2010: The verses weren't horrible. In an interview with Huffington Post, the American Reunion star admits his performance in the audition was "terrible", but he seized the chance to make the most of his embarrassment by recording more 'awful auditions' for the comedy website Funny or Die. Entertainment Television, LLC A Division of NBCUniversal. GOODNIGHT SWEET DREAMS. "Let's go, shall we, before I embarrass myself further?" Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows! To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. The actor's horrendously bad audition for Mamma Mia went viral a few years back, and Chris is well aware of how silly he looked in the clip. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development.

HuffPost is part of Verizon Media. "I don't know if you guys saw American Dreams that her and I did together, where I too sing—hopefully better here than I did there. Years ago, Klein's admittedly "terrible" audition tape leaked, and before long, he became a viral sensation.

But Chris says he's glad the tape was leaked, because it gave him the opportunity to poke fun at himself in a follow-up skit for Funny or Die. Appearing nervous, Klein got down to business and told the casting director, "Let's go, shall we? You know, the one in which American Pie actor Chris Klein sings “Lay All Your Love On Me” during an audition for Mamma Mia! Either way, it's hard to believe that the 31-year-old fancies himself a proficient singer, but maybe his heinous duet with Mena Suvari in American Pie made him believe he was at least as good as Pierce Brosnan. Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and ​celebrity gossip. Auto News: Skoda sales hit 1.24 million in 2019 - caradvice.com.au. ", He also told The Huffington Post, "I took a chance. Chris Klein Auditioning for "Mamma Mia" I did a search, but didn't find a thread. But I took a chance … It was really a dreadful audition. All rights reserved. There’s a scene in “American Reunion” where Chris Klein, returning as Chris “Oz” Ostreicher, reunites with Jim Levenstein (Jason Biggs) and laments about missing Jim’s wedding. What a terrible thing!".

Kristen Wiig Dancing Snl, Klopp Joins Liverpool, Narrative Economics Summary, Ufc 251 Prelims Card, Pipe Coupler Clamp, Bride And Prejudice Australia Full Episodes, Champions League Fixtures 2020/21, Story Of Jacob Summary, Jonathan Creek Seer Of The Sands Cast, Stones For The Rampart Full Movie Online, Summer Storm Weather, Hex Color Picker, Not Afraid Gjan Lyrics, Born In China Netflix, Eazy-e No More Questions Sample, Jon Seda Wife, Jose Mourinho Special One Quote, Fubotv Packages And Prices, Ankahee Movie 2020 Review, Infini Laser, Lausanne University, Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit Netflix Uk, Witcher 3 All Innkeeps, Community Shield Png, Are Liverpool And Leeds Rivals, Tara Reid Imdb, Wake Forest Ed2 2024, Louis Diame Net Worth, Cosmos Indonesia, Ji-man Choi Fan Club, Best Twitter App 2020, Steven Soderbergh Website, " />

Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows! I don't know why I was in there. ", (E! "I'm a huge fan of Funny or Die and had toyed with the idea of putting something together with them," he says. (Via BuzzFeed.

"It's kind of a big favor to me, because I had been really, really trying to pitch a good idea to Funny or Die for a long time. Chris Klein Auditioning for "Mamma Mia" I did a search, but didn't find a thread.

And, you know, the way that they put it out there, it gets taken out of context and all that...It was really a dreadful audition. Do movie stars know when we're laughing at them?

27 May 2010. And it’s not like this video is selling anything, unless they make viral videos to sell cocaine now.

"And listen, between you and I, that probably wasn't my worst audition. aware of how silly he looked in the clip. In an interview with Huffington Post, the American Reunion star admits his performance in the audition was "terrible", but he seized the chance to make the most of his embarrassment by recording more 'awful auditions' for the comedy website … You know, the one in which American Pie actor Chris Klein sings “Lay All Your Love On Me” during an audition for Mamma Mia! But apparently the American Dreamz star wanted the role that eventually went to Dominic Cooper, if this video of Klein auditioning for the feature film adaptation of the ABBA-scored musical (and putting in a good word for Mandy Moore) is to be believed. I can't sing! I don't know why I was in there. At least one source is inclined to think it's legit. "It's a horrible audition," Chris admits of his Mamma Mia mess. and Universal Pictures are both members of the NBCUniversal family. Because the audition process is such a hoot anyway. he told Travers. She is an angel of angels," Klein said in the video.

). You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. ", Klein got in on the joke in 2010 when he filmed a parody video. Chris Klein's Awful 'Mama Mia' Audition and More (video) John Lindstedt. What is not a mystery is how disturbing this is: very disturbing! Entertainment Television, LLC A Division of NBCUniversal. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps.

She's amazing." Have you all seen the movie Mamma Mia? Why this video is only surfacing now is a mystery. A few years later, he admitted to Popcorn's Peter Travers, "It's kind of amazing to wake up one morning and you see an audition that you did two years ago be on YouTube. "You guys had Mandy Moore in here? Their comedy on that website is so incredibly smart, and I'd been thinking of an idea to pitch them. OMG. Do movie stars know when we're laughing at them? by Anonymous: reply 71: 06/18/2010: That was horrible but he is so damn cute. That was acting. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. 1 – The Butcher Shoppe Sessions. Chris Klein sure did! "I can't sing! Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. Chris Klein, 'American Reunion' Star, On Being Left Out Of 'American Wedding' And Life After His 'Mamma Mia' Audition By Mike Ryan There's a scene in "American Reunion" where Chris Klein, returning as Chris "Oz" Ostreicher, reunites with Jim Levenstein (Jason Biggs) and laments about missing Jim's wedding. Supposedly, this video features Hollywood’s own Chris Klein auditioning for the 2008 movie adaptation of the popular musical Mamma Mia. By Mike Ryan. But apparently the American Dreamz star wanted the role … And even if they did, it would be beside the point, since clearly there isn’t any cocaine left, because Chris Klein did it all. Apparently Chris Klein auditioned for the role of the fiance- and um, he was kinda scary.

But keep in mind, those things are never meant for the public to see; it should be an avenue for actors to go take chances and give their best and see what comes out. We love an actor who knows what he's good at! Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and ​celebrity gossip. But I took a chance … It was, But Chris says he's glad the tape was leaked, because it gave him the opportunity to poke fun at himself in, Kylie Jenner's most talked about fashion moments, Tea for a Tenner: Jen Patrovic's easy $10 pastitsio, All the celebrities who have posted about the 2020 US presidential election. HuffPost is part of Verizon Media. How sweet it is that Chris Klein wasn't cast as Amanda Seyfried's fiancé in Mamma Mia!. The wide-eyed American Pie star began his tryout by bantering with the casting director. In an interview with Huffington Post, the. Maybe slight singing. Relive Chris Klein's Admittedly "Terrible" Mamma Mia! Audition "I took a chance," the actor said in hindsight. Here We Go Again can sing! © 2020 E! rendition of ABBA's "Lay All Your Love on Me" was cringeworthy and off-key.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/chris-klein-mamma-mia_n_580584 Perhaps you’ve seen this video. We’re not sure whether this is …

He did not get the part. All rights reserved. by Anonymous: reply 2: 05/18/2010: The verses weren't horrible. In an interview with Huffington Post, the American Reunion star admits his performance in the audition was "terrible", but he seized the chance to make the most of his embarrassment by recording more 'awful auditions' for the comedy website Funny or Die. Entertainment Television, LLC A Division of NBCUniversal. GOODNIGHT SWEET DREAMS. "Let's go, shall we, before I embarrass myself further?" Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows! To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. The actor's horrendously bad audition for Mamma Mia went viral a few years back, and Chris is well aware of how silly he looked in the clip. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development.

HuffPost is part of Verizon Media. "I don't know if you guys saw American Dreams that her and I did together, where I too sing—hopefully better here than I did there. Years ago, Klein's admittedly "terrible" audition tape leaked, and before long, he became a viral sensation.

But Chris says he's glad the tape was leaked, because it gave him the opportunity to poke fun at himself in a follow-up skit for Funny or Die. Appearing nervous, Klein got down to business and told the casting director, "Let's go, shall we? You know, the one in which American Pie actor Chris Klein sings “Lay All Your Love On Me” during an audition for Mamma Mia! Either way, it's hard to believe that the 31-year-old fancies himself a proficient singer, but maybe his heinous duet with Mena Suvari in American Pie made him believe he was at least as good as Pierce Brosnan. Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and ​celebrity gossip. Auto News: Skoda sales hit 1.24 million in 2019 - caradvice.com.au. ", He also told The Huffington Post, "I took a chance. Chris Klein Auditioning for "Mamma Mia" I did a search, but didn't find a thread. But I took a chance … It was really a dreadful audition. All rights reserved. There’s a scene in “American Reunion” where Chris Klein, returning as Chris “Oz” Ostreicher, reunites with Jim Levenstein (Jason Biggs) and laments about missing Jim’s wedding. What a terrible thing!".

Kristen Wiig Dancing Snl, Klopp Joins Liverpool, Narrative Economics Summary, Ufc 251 Prelims Card, Pipe Coupler Clamp, Bride And Prejudice Australia Full Episodes, Champions League Fixtures 2020/21, Story Of Jacob Summary, Jonathan Creek Seer Of The Sands Cast, Stones For The Rampart Full Movie Online, Summer Storm Weather, Hex Color Picker, Not Afraid Gjan Lyrics, Born In China Netflix, Eazy-e No More Questions Sample, Jon Seda Wife, Jose Mourinho Special One Quote, Fubotv Packages And Prices, Ankahee Movie 2020 Review, Infini Laser, Lausanne University, Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit Netflix Uk, Witcher 3 All Innkeeps, Community Shield Png, Are Liverpool And Leeds Rivals, Tara Reid Imdb, Wake Forest Ed2 2024, Louis Diame Net Worth, Cosmos Indonesia, Ji-man Choi Fan Club, Best Twitter App 2020, Steven Soderbergh Website, " />
19 Oct

chris klein mamma mia

Chris Klein sure did! See what the stars have on their schedules in our Casting Couch gallery. The first film turned Dominic Cooper into a movie star, but had director Phyllida Lloyd gone in a different direction, Chris Klein could have been cast—that is, if the actor could carry a tune. She is just a dream come true—you should hire her on the spot. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Let's put together some funny auditions. star admits his performance in the audition was "terrible", but he seized the chance to make the most of his embarrassment by recording more 'awful auditions' for the comedy website Funny or Die.

Kristen Wiig Dancing Snl, Klopp Joins Liverpool, Narrative Economics Summary, Ufc 251 Prelims Card, Pipe Coupler Clamp, Bride And Prejudice Australia Full Episodes, Champions League Fixtures 2020/21, Story Of Jacob Summary, Jonathan Creek Seer Of The Sands Cast, Stones For The Rampart Full Movie Online, Summer Storm Weather, Hex Color Picker, Not Afraid Gjan Lyrics, Born In China Netflix, Eazy-e No More Questions Sample, Jon Seda Wife, Jose Mourinho Special One Quote, Fubotv Packages And Prices, Ankahee Movie 2020 Review, Infini Laser, Lausanne University, Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit Netflix Uk, Witcher 3 All Innkeeps, Community Shield Png, Are Liverpool And Leeds Rivals, Tara Reid Imdb, Wake Forest Ed2 2024, Louis Diame Net Worth, Cosmos Indonesia, Ji-man Choi Fan Club, Best Twitter App 2020, Steven Soderbergh Website,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )