The Lighthouse (2016 Cast), Steve Ballmer Clippers, Innale Mp3, Iceman The Time Traveller Filmyzilla, The Star Chamber Netflix, Peggie Castle Net Worth At Death, Abandoned Places, Rainbow Pictures, The Cold Light Of Day (1996), Treasure Of Matecumbe Rotten Tomatoes, Wake Forest Fiske, " /> The Lighthouse (2016 Cast), Steve Ballmer Clippers, Innale Mp3, Iceman The Time Traveller Filmyzilla, The Star Chamber Netflix, Peggie Castle Net Worth At Death, Abandoned Places, Rainbow Pictures, The Cold Light Of Day (1996), Treasure Of Matecumbe Rotten Tomatoes, Wake Forest Fiske, " />
19 Oct

different electric slide dances

Is there any approach you’ll be able to remove me from that service? If you’re having fun so far, click the button below to see the rest of the list. Home » A List of Popular Line Dances Moms Should Know. The "Electric Boogie" -- also dubbed "The Electric Slide" -- was a hit cover for singer Marcia Griffiths in 1989. First, I LOVE to dance. You just need to listen to the song and follow the instructions. You just need to listen to the song and follow the instructions. I put together this list of popular line dances moms should know for a few reasons. The “Cha-Cha Slide” is also known as the “Casper Slide” after its creator DJ Casper, Mr. C. The album, “Cha-Cha Slide: The Original Slide Album” was released on … Fun & Easy Ways to Be Active With Your Kids. By clicking "Ok" you accept our use of cookies. I’ll look into it and get that turned off as soon I can. This dance is so widely known that NOT knowing the moves is like not knowing who the President of the United States is. The Electric Slide became popular as a country and western line dance in the 1980s and is still danced to country music today at dances and in bars that play country and western music. My passion is helping busy moms have happy, healthy homes and feel great about themselves. Country line dancing is a whole different thing from the wedding/school dance thing, which is why I’m not including country line dances here. Griffiths, a signer since 1964, sang backup for Bob Marley and the Wailers. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. However, Cotton Eyed Joe is a crossover song that DOES make its way into these events. As I’ve mentioned in previous posts, it’s one of my favorite ways to sneak in a workout when I don’t feel like working out. Cotton Eyed Joe. There are several variations of the dance. Yikes! Your email address will not be published. Learn six fun line dances: The Electric Slide, Copperhead Road, Cupid Shuffle, Boot Scootin' Boogie, Good Time, and Watermelon Crawl. Okay, not really, but to your kids, probably. Hillary Clinton danced on the Ellen show?! I’m speechless. The cupid shuffle is another popular line dance at weddings and school dances. Plus, it’s one of the easiest to learn so if you’re new to line dancing, this is a great one to start with. , Your email address will not be published. This is only half the list! Plus, unlike the Electric Slide and Cupid Shuffle, it’s not a cycle of the same 16 or 20 count steps repeated over and over. Replacing the “Electric Slide” with its wide-spread appeal, the ”Cha-Cha Slide” was released in 1996 as a dance track for Bally’s Total Fitness. But thanks for the cool mom dance tips. After I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a remark is added I get four emails with the identical comment. I'm a work at home mom of five children. Thanks for letting me know! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Okay, knowing how to dance to the song Gangnam Style isn’t going to impress your kids, however NOT knowing the dance might embarrass them. Required fields are marked *. Faster than the Cupid Shuffle, it’ll get your pulse going. Whether you perform these at home for a fun workout or you decide to break them out at the middle school dance you’ve volunteered to chaperone, you need to familiarize yourself with this list of popular line dances in order to impress (or embarrass) your kids.

The Lighthouse (2016 Cast), Steve Ballmer Clippers, Innale Mp3, Iceman The Time Traveller Filmyzilla, The Star Chamber Netflix, Peggie Castle Net Worth At Death, Abandoned Places, Rainbow Pictures, The Cold Light Of Day (1996), Treasure Of Matecumbe Rotten Tomatoes, Wake Forest Fiske,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )