Gavin And Stacey Christmas Special 2019 Review, Billions Season 4 Episode 5, Does Amanda Nunes Have A Daughter, Willie Fritz Email, France 24 Tv Schedule, Reuters Connect, Subject Two Trailer, Headhunting Techniques, Gary Alexander Author, Fred Macmurray Height, " /> Gavin And Stacey Christmas Special 2019 Review, Billions Season 4 Episode 5, Does Amanda Nunes Have A Daughter, Willie Fritz Email, France 24 Tv Schedule, Reuters Connect, Subject Two Trailer, Headhunting Techniques, Gary Alexander Author, Fred Macmurray Height, " />
19 Oct

does amanda nunes have a daughter

Amanda Nunes and Nina Ansaroff Welcome Baby Raegan. The birth of their daughter will come a few months after Nunes' match against Felicia Spencer at UFC 250. Please also read our Privacy Notice and Terms of Use, which became effective December 20, 2019. Nunes and Ansaroff each made the announcement on social media. The exciting news comes as a great start to 2020 for the couple, who have been talking about having children together since 2017.They came to … Nunes announced via social media that Ansaroff gave birth to daughter Raegan Ann on Thursday. UFC Champion Amanda Nunes and her partner, UFC strawweight Nina Ansaroff, are having a baby. Amanda Nunes and Nina Ansaroff Welcome Daughter, Raegan Into The World. The UFC power couple announced on Thursday that they will be welcoming their first child in the fall. I can go on with my life, maybe a new step, maybe find new talents, help some girls there - maybe be a coach, too. Ansaroff wrote on Instagram. "I’m well. Nunes (20-4) is in the midst of the longest winning streak in women's UFC history (11 bouts) and is expected to defend her featherweight belt against Megan Anderson at UFC 256 on Dec. 12. The MMA stars - who tied the knot in 2018 - welcomed their girl to the world last week. I couldn't get my timing well with the striking, so I decided to go to the takedown. I am carrying and still plan on fighter after she is born.". Entertainment Tonight/TV Guide Network. In a separate post, of herself holding Raegan Ann, Nunes added: "The best feeling in the world.". “You know what’s awesome about that when you think about it? This follows their engagement in 2018 where “The Lioness” dropped down on one knee to propose to her partner. ", UFC ace Brian Ortega shows off huge bulge in Fight Island win over Chan Sung Jung, Twerking MMA star Loureda reveals Hollywood is calling despite 'selling sex' jibe, VanZant hits the beach as bare-knuckle boxing debut is delayed until February, Bale curse 'is back' say fans as Spurs concede three goals to draw with West Ham, Newlyweds Jordan and Megan Pickford love £2,500 a night hotels & private jets, © 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Amanda Nunes and partner Nina Ansaroff welcomed a baby girl to the world last week, Ansaroff gave birth to Raegan Ann last week with the couple left 'speechless', Nunes proudly showed off a picture of herself and Raegan Ann on Instagram, Raegan Ann was welcomed to the world on September 24, Dana White jokes he would kill Amanda Nunes if she quits MMA. But White hit back, saying: “I will kill her, I literally just told Sean and Mick in the last meeting let’s get this division built for her. The eyes of the MMA world were locked onto Saturday’s lightweight championship showdown between Teofimo Lopez and Vasyl Lomachenko. "September 24th 2020 will forever be my favourite day. "You are a dream come true. This summer, Nunes - the current bantamweight and featherweight champion - claimed she was considering retiring from UFC. "Nina's dream is to be a mother before being a UFC champion," Nunes said. Featherweight and bantamweight champ Amanda Nunes and her wife Nina Ansaroff have welcomed their newborn daughter into the world. It’s not clear when Nina Ansaroff will fight again, but the team at BJPENN.com sends its congratulations to her and Amanda Nunes! UFC champion Amanda Nunes and partner Nina Ansaroff have shared an adorable picture of their newborn baby daughter Raegan Ann. They seem unbelievably happy, and it would appear that everything went smoothly. Posting a picture on Instagram, Nunes, 32, wrote: "Speechless. Her last bout was against Germaine de Randamie at UFC 245 back in December and she won by unanimous decision. Nunes … The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Dual-weight UFC champion Amanda Nunes became a mother for the first time earlier today. ", "We train everything in the gym, especially the bad positions, so I was OK when she surprised me with the submissions, it wasn't too bad," Nunes continued. It was recently announced that Nunes is expected to defend her 145lb title at UFC 250 this May in Sao Paulo Brazil against Felicia Spencer. Amanda Nunes and her fiancée, UFC fighter Nina Ansaroff, had their first child Friday. MMA's week out of the cage: Amanda Nunes, Nina Ansaroff announce birth of daughter UFC. This article first appeared on BJPENN.com on 3/6/2020. It is also the home of 2X UFC Hall of Fame Champion. Amanda Nunes and her fiancée, UFC fighter Nina Ansaroff, had their first child Friday. All rights reserved. Ansaroff (10-6) planned to take more than a year off from fighting to have a baby. Happy daughters day to my beautiful girl.”, UFC 254 video: Cold open teases epic main event between Khabib Nurmagomedov and Justin Gaethje, Here’s the opening to the UFC 254 pay-per-view as Ron Perlman voices the final promo ahead of the epic main event between Khabib Nurmagomedov and Justin Gaethje, Video: Said Nurmagomedov open to serving as possible replacement opponent at UFC 254. But the loved-up pair only announced the news on Tuesday - saying they had been left "speechless". Amanda Nunes and Nina Ansaroff are expecting a baby girl! It can be expected that Nunes will continue to defend her titles as the featherweight and bantamweight champion while Ansaroff takes some time out.

Gavin And Stacey Christmas Special 2019 Review, Billions Season 4 Episode 5, Does Amanda Nunes Have A Daughter, Willie Fritz Email, France 24 Tv Schedule, Reuters Connect, Subject Two Trailer, Headhunting Techniques, Gary Alexander Author, Fred Macmurray Height,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )