Average Gre Score For George Washington University, Wimbledon Fc Players 1995, Woodville-west Torrens Football Club Address, Superman Vs The Elite Review, Baywatch Cast Old, " /> Average Gre Score For George Washington University, Wimbledon Fc Players 1995, Woodville-west Torrens Football Club Address, Superman Vs The Elite Review, Baywatch Cast Old, " />
19 Oct

don't believe the hype polo g lyrics

Polo G comes through with the lyrics of Don’t Believe The Hype off his The Goat album. I climbed out the darkness, now my Patek shinin’ bright I was doin’ drugs just to get me through the night Make sure I always say y’all name so ain’t no way they forget him FaceTime the fam, my son smiln’ there, I took my call Gon’ always feel like fuck the opps ’cause nigga, I can’t forgive ’em You know my pain and you my brother, I’m gon’ ride for y’all, Niggas sayin’ they the goat, but I can’t buy into the hype All them sit-downs in that county made me think about my life Niggas sayin’ they the G.O.A.T., but I can’t buy into the hype I sign a contract like Carmelo, I’m just tryna ball I was doin’ drugs just to get me through the night If I ain’t had so much to lose, I’d be riskin’ it with him They weren’t with me through my struggles, all this shit I sacrificed I was doin’ drugs just to get me through the night Everybody got they input on how we should live They weren’t with me through my struggles, all this shit I sacrificed They weren’t with me through my struggle, all this shit I sacrifice Don’t give no fuck, the twins gone, and he wish he was with him Matter of time before we blitz him, he been tryna stall I been ballin’ just for you, I put y’all faces in my ice, [Verse 2] Before he hopped up off that porch, we always knew it was in him If I ain’t had so much to lose, I’d be riskin’ there with him I climbed out the darkness, now my Patek shinin’ bright Always rap about the guys ’cause I genuinely miss ’em I got that shit up out the mud, I spent 10K on my denims They ain’t got it all Them R.I.P.s put him to sleep like he off Tylenol I dig deep into my spirit when I spit into the mic I got a problem, it’s no problem, my lil’ brother gon’ get him Polo G – Don’t Believe The Hype Lyrics N—– sayin’ they the goat, but I can’t buy into the hype I dig deep into my spirit when I spit into the mic All them sit-downs in that county made me think about my life Went through Snakes in disguise, they try to love you with a heart full of feelings, We pop out taper shit, like who need a trail? Them R.I.P.s put him to sleep like he off Tylenol Niggas sayin’ they the G.O.A.T., but I can’t buy into the hype Gon’ always feel like fuck the opps ’cause nigga, I can’t forgive ’em Don’t Believe The Hype – Polo G Lyrics Letra: Chorus Niggas sayin’ they the G.O.A.T., but I can’t buy into the hype I dig deep into my spirit when I spit into the mic All them sit-downs in that county made me think about I dig deep into my spirit when I spit into the mic I dig deep into my spirit when I spit into the mic Went through some tragedies, I made it out to make it right With clips, we pop out, taper shit like who need a trim? They weren’t with me through my struggle, all this shit I sacrifice He said them niggas ain’t been slidin’ and this crowd don’t fit him I been ballin’ just for you, I put y’all faces in my ice, oh, oh, oh. He want all them niggas there, it’s sad to say but I feel him Five years later, thousand tears later, still feel like the day when they hit him I was doin’ drugs just to get me through the night Went through some tragedies, I made it out to make it right (D. Major, baby) Niggas sayin’ they the G.O.A.T., but I can’t buy into the hype Inherit hate, it got me wonderin’ can we forgive? [Chorus] I was doin’ drugs just to get me through the night All them sit-downs in that county made me think about my life All them sit-downs in that county made me think about my life Five years later, thousand tears later, still feel like the day when they hit ’em They weren’t with me through my struggles, all this shit I sacrificed Don’t Believe The Hype By Polo G Niggas sayin’ they the goat, but I can’t buy into the hype I dig deep into my spirit when I spit into the mic All them sit … I dig deep into my spirit when I spit into the mic Got smoke for hoppin’ in this shit, he shouldn’t have got involved I been ballin’ just for you, I put y’all faces in my ice, [Verse 1] Make sure I always say y’all name so ain’t no way they forget ’em I signed a contract, like Carmelo, I’m just tryna ball I climbed out the darkness, now my Patek shinin’ bright Everybody got they input on how we should live, oh All them sit-downs in that county made me think about my life I been ballin’ just for you, I put y’all faces in my ice, I got a problem, it’s no problem, my lil’ brother gon’ get him And here a hater got me wonderin’ can we forgive? All them sit-downs in that county made me think about my life Oh, life on the road, I barely see the crib He say them niggas ain’t been slidin’ and his crown don’t fit him Paroles de Don’t Believe The Hype par Polo G, I got a problem, it's no problem, my lil' brother gon' get him Before he hopped up off that porch, we always.. [Chorus] Niggas sayin’ they the G.O.A.T., but I can’t buy into the Back then, I slipped up, I got artwork up on them county walls I climbed out the darkness, now my Patek shinin’ bright I got that up off the mud, I spend 10k on my Demins Went through some tragedies, I made it out to make it right Hot ‘nem gon’ tweak, them boys crazy, they ain’t got it all Polo G - Don't Believe The Hype Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD Don't Believe The Hype Niggas sayin` they the G.O.A.T., but I can`t buy into the hype I dig deep into my spirit when I … I climbed out the darkness, now my Patek shinin’ bright You know my pain and you my brother, I’m gon’ ride for y’all, [Chorus] He want all them niggas dead, it’s sad to say, but I feel him I been ballin’ just for you, I put y’all faces in my ice, oh, Polo G – Beautiful Pain (Losin My Mind) Lyrics. lyrics Don't Believe The Hype by Polo G: Niggas sayin' they the G.O.A.T., but I can't buy into the hypeI dig deep into my spirit when I spit into the micAll them sit-downs in that county made me think about my lifeWent Not the time, before we blessed him, he been tryna stall Before he hopped up off that porch, we always knew it was in him Got smoke for hoppin’ in this shit, he shouldn’t have got involved Back then, I slipped up, I got artwork on them county walls Don’t give no fuck, the twins gone, anywhere, she was with him How he gon’ tweak them boys crazy? Check it out and tell us what you think about [Chorus] Niggas sayin’ they the G.O.A.T., but I can’t buy into the hype I dig deep into

Average Gre Score For George Washington University, Wimbledon Fc Players 1995, Woodville-west Torrens Football Club Address, Superman Vs The Elite Review, Baywatch Cast Old,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )