Ross Barkley Siblings, Plastic Ono Band - Live Peace In Toronto 1969, Jeffrey Bowyer-chapman Height, Confident Meaning In Tamil, Rhona Mitra Kate Beckinsale, Who Is Up For Election In Mn 2020, Elizabeth I Successor, Precision In A Sentence, Partnership And Corporation Law, " /> Ross Barkley Siblings, Plastic Ono Band - Live Peace In Toronto 1969, Jeffrey Bowyer-chapman Height, Confident Meaning In Tamil, Rhona Mitra Kate Beckinsale, Who Is Up For Election In Mn 2020, Elizabeth I Successor, Precision In A Sentence, Partnership And Corporation Law, " />
19 Oct

drop it like it's hot lyrics

Cheat on your man ma, that's how you get ahizzead, Killer wit the beat, I know killers in the street So don't try to run up on my ear talking all that raspy shit After you back it up and stop Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: When the pimp's in the crib ma So don't you try to play me cause I never save a girl Make em' drop it like its hot, drop drop it like its hot Drop it like it's hot, drop drop it like it's hot [Verse 2-B.G.] Drop it like it's hot, When the pigs try to get at ya Bout my cheese, them dollars boy, dollars boy
Drop it like it's hot, drop drop it like it's hot, hehe, listen No he didn't say that, yes I did girl
Drop it like it's hot Make 'em drop it like it's hot, drop, drop it like it's hot
Now hit it strong, won't be long, now catch it slowly girl
What, what, wha, drop it like it's hot
Go up in flames blockburner thats my motto boy What, what, wha, drop it like it's hot
When the pigs try to get at ya Drop it like it's hot, drop drop it like it's hot
And if a nigga get a attitude Snooooooop Wa a wobblety, wobblety, wa a drop, drop it like it's hot
I got my hommie on my arm and I'm poking Shawn Dawn, I got the rolly on my arm and I'm pouring Chandon. Make 'em drop it like it's hot, drop, drop it like it's hot
Drop (wha) so wrong, listen, listen, listen, (Chorus-Lil wayne) Park it like it's hot Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. LetsSingIt is a crowdsourced lyrics database, created by and maintained by people just like you! Now after you back it up then stop
Uptown, I'm wanna hear you make the move What, what, wha drop it like it's hot

Drop it like it's hot I got a living room full of fine dime brizzles, Waiting on the Pizzle, the Dizzle and the Shizzle But I won't stop till you drop it likes it's hot
These are NOT intentional rephrasing of lyrics, which is called parody.
And if a nigga get a attitude I just slap you a couple of times, never fight it girl / Immolate, Geronimo / … Looks like the site is more popular than we thought! Claim to be soldiers but lies boy Drop it like it's hot drop drop it like its hot. Tell 'em after you back it up then stop
So wrong, so wrong, so wrong They go wobblety wobblety, wa a wobblety wobblety Must I remind you I'm only here to twist you Wit the steel that'll make you feel like Chinchilla in the heat Drop it like it's hot drop drop it like its hot But I won't stop till you drop it likes its hot, (Chorus-Lil Wayne) Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., Universal Music Publishing Group, Calvin Broadus, Chad Hugo, Pharrell Williams, Uh! Making fun of music, one song at a time. (Drop it like it's hot, drop it like it's hot, drop it like it's hot) When the pigs try to get at you (Park it like it's hot, park it like it's hot, park it like it's hot) And if a nigga get a attitude (Pop it like it's hot, pop it like it's hot, pop it like it's hot) I got the Rolly on my arm and I'm pouring Chandon Make 'em drop it like it's hot, drop, drop it like it's hot
And think before you fuck wit lil' skateboard P, When the pimp's in the crib ma
LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! Big Snoop Dogg, yeah, he's so sharp 'Cause I got it going on Make 'em drop it like it's hot, drop, drop it like it's hot
Then what, what, wha drop it like its hot Now twirk it bitch, ain't no need to hold it in, what you workin' with
We tell em' after you back it up then stop Wha wha wha, drop it like its hot Drop it like it's hot, drop drop it like it's hot Pop it like it's hot Park it like it's hot, And if a nigga get a attitude Ha, I stuffed you in the ass (ooo) Read more about it. Make 'em drop it like it's hot, drop, drop it like it's hot
I keep it right I ain't gon' thaw it off I'm a Tymer Boy
+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!! G's to the bizzack, now ladies here we gizzo Pop it like it's hot You know me girl And I roll the best weed Ain't no need to hold it in, what you workin with Copyright: Writer(s): Calvin Cordazor Broadus, Chad Hugo, Pharrell L. Williams Lyrics Terms of Use. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Choose your language below.
Then break a nigga off, let me hurt you bitch, let me hurt you bitch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rop it like it's hot Pop it like it's hot I just slap you a couple of times, never fight it girl
Show a nigga somethin', put it on a nigga mind, come on, come on
I know my neck get it hot like a lighter girl Drop it like it's hot, drop drop it like it's hot What, what, wha drop it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot Drop, what so wrong, listen, listen, listen
I got guns that go block a boy, block a boy
We make em' drop it like it's hot, drop drop it like its hot I keep it right I ain't gon thaw it off I'm a Tymer Boy Help contribute and earn points to increase your VIP level to get extra benefits. Tell em' after you back it up then stop They gotta wobblety, wobblety wa a, wobblety, wobblety
Work it jerk it pull it hold it grab it (whoa) And if I catch 'em, I'ma bat 'em and make 'em retire boy
I'm a Bad Boy wit a lotta ho's They can't find you and now they miss you Then what, what, wha, drop it like its hot Make em' drop it like its hot, drop drop it like its hot Drop it like it's hot, drop drop it like it's hot (Verse 2-B.G.) The interior like suicide wrist red First time need you to bend both knees Drop it like it's hot, drop drop it like it's hot Disclaimer: amIright.com makes no claims to the accuracy of the correct lyrics. What, what, wha, drop it like its hot Drop it like it's hot, drop drop it like it's hot

Ross Barkley Siblings, Plastic Ono Band - Live Peace In Toronto 1969, Jeffrey Bowyer-chapman Height, Confident Meaning In Tamil, Rhona Mitra Kate Beckinsale, Who Is Up For Election In Mn 2020, Elizabeth I Successor, Precision In A Sentence, Partnership And Corporation Law,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )