Selfie Origin, Brassic Episodes, Adam Lefevre Health, The Man From St Petersburg Review, From Nowhere Synonym, Jerome Flynn Meme, 1490 Kyca Streema, " /> Selfie Origin, Brassic Episodes, Adam Lefevre Health, The Man From St Petersburg Review, From Nowhere Synonym, Jerome Flynn Meme, 1490 Kyca Streema, " />
19 Oct

dstv decoder prices multichoice

Too high…Bring your price down or I uninstall and fold my dstv decoder now. This bouquet includes SuperSport 7 Nigeria while Super Sport 1 and 2 from the Premium bouquet is unavailable. N18,500 is exclusive of installation. i was told in your lokoja office that the selling price is N80,300. AND yes the subscription is still the same! when one buy a new dstv decorder (not explora) and dish for the first time, which package does dstv give? Please is there any way I can subscribe online? That technology is not available to us.”. On the other hand, Nigerians find it really hard to unanimously boycott things like this irrespective of the fact that they would still complain in their closets. Hello vic why dont you answer some question that some people ask you after you know that it touch your company,you only answer a simple question but remember one day another company will soon come out and i pray so on that day your company wiss lament? Why should one pay for a pvr which should have been an added value for using an explorer decoder they know that none will query these things probably because they have bought them (those in authority) over. please how can i subscribe to our office dstv decoder. Good afternoon, please is there service charge on the explora decoder? @vic, it has been long i use my DSTV for about 4years now and i want to know if i subscribe this weekend hope it will workb because have not been around, Pls and pls reply to me. I just read here that its supposed to come with the dish which I wasnt given. Is it possible to get DSTV Catch Up on other Bouquets apart from Premium when using the Explora? You will have to go to the nearest dstv office for rectification. Pls reply. I was told I have to pay 2160 monthly as service charge alongside my bouquet fees. Paid 8500 for compact extra view despite most channels are blocked. Pls answer. It also has all of the DSTV audio channels. When i want to view d other channels it will tell me my smart card is not enabled for this channel. And please how many HD channels are in the explorer? 2. is my subscription still the same. The rebranding of the Dstv streaming service may be the first step towards the ability to sign up for DStv packages without a decoder or satellite connection. Bring the compact back to N7500, N2000 is something. Plz how can i get one.I wish we can send DSTV away from Nigeria. If you want to enjoy any of these plans, the first step isn’t to subscribe but to buy a decoder and installation dish. When are you commencing Xmas promo for DSTV? Please which of the packages has Africa magic Showcase. I have observed that too and secondly, the movies are so old. Of a truth, the premium bouquet of 13980 naira is not suppose to be more 4000 naira at most.the government of this country can’t do anything about it because they have been bribed to fence off any competiting company to establish in Nigeria.I could remember when we had only Mtn network in Nigeria that mtn openly stole from the masses by selling their line for 50,000 naira and above but when competition came from other companies, lines were sold for 100 naira and now lines are even free.let’s call evil evil.let dstv slash their highest bouquet ie premium bouquet to 3500 to 4000 or let them leave this country and they should stop bribing the government not to allow other companies who will offer us a cheaper price to come in.I bet all Nigerians that if other competitive companies should come into Nigeria, digital subscriptions for all bouquets won’t be more than 2000,just like what mtn did to us when they came into Nigeria initially by selling their line to us for 50,000 and above which later came down to 100.I rest my case, God will bless you guy I also share you view perfectly.is that bribe that will take them out like Halliboten. Honestly, dstv is really swindling nigerians with their exorbitant prices. These plans provide access to local and international channels such as first-run films, documentaries, childrens’ programming, news and sports. Want to install / buy DSTV decoder with high subscription. if there is, please direct me so i can see to decide which to pay for. Repetition would not be necessary. Victor, You will be given the package you select and you will have to pay for it. Channel O has just been removed, so why less for more money? Pls help me on this. You will see that their billing method is still fixed. He added that it had started in Nigeria with other providers, adding that there was a new approved NBC agreed to by all stakeholders. Idem said that the house was of the opinion that MultiChoice, the owners of DSTV was not sensitive to the plight of Nigerians for increasing tariff of their various bouquets and anchoring that on VAT increment from five per cent to 7.5 per cent. “If you look at some of the international organisations offering some of those services online, it is a two-way communication. We had to keep everything running.”, Earlier, Uyem Edem, chairman of the ad hoc committee, said the hearing was not a “witch-hunt” but an avenue “to see how the broadcast industry can work for us.”. This bouquet has all the entertainment channels available on Compact Plus except Africa Magic World, Vuzu, Africa Magic Showcase, Galaxy TV, Lifetime Entertainment and Vuzu Amp. According to him, Pay Per View (PPV), is most times confused for PAYGO model deployed by mobile telecommunication companies. If yes, what are the procedures? Pls,confirm n which of ur office can i buy it. New Channels Added to the Compact Plus Bouquet (February 2016): SuperSport 7 Nigeria, SuperSport 3 Africa, SuperSport 10, SuperSport 11 (DStv Channel 231) and SuperSport 12 (DStv Channel 232). Call DSTV Service Desk 01-2703232 and place your request with an agent. 4250669843 instead of 4250669843 please help me to make the correction my name is arowolo josua. The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) has confirmed two deaths and 133 new coronavirus infections across the country.Advertisement The agency confirmed the new cases in eight states and the... One of the #EndSARS protesters who was attacked by suspected thugs in Abuja is dead.Advertisement Anthony Onome, the victim, was stabbed on Saturday when he and other agitators protesting against... Seun Kuti to FG: #EndSARS protests more than police reform, listen to the people, #EndSARS: ‘Hoodlums’ block major roads, extort motorists in Benin, COVID-19: NCDC confirms 133 new infections, two deaths, #EndSARS: Abuja protester stabbed by ‘thugs’ dies in hospital, Feminist Coalition: Our #EndSARS fight is also for homosexuals, transgenders, #EndSARS protesters block CBN head office, ‘Crocodile Smile’ not going after #EndSARS protesters, says army, IGP: SWAT operatives will begin training on Monday, ‘There’s no democrat bigger than Buhari’ – Gbaja asks #EndSARS protesters to leave the streets, NECO postpones exam over #EndSARS protests, Nigerians raise N3.7m in four hours to buy prostethic leg for #EndSARS protester, Hadiza Bala Usman to deliver keynote address at women entrepreneurship summit.

Selfie Origin, Brassic Episodes, Adam Lefevre Health, The Man From St Petersburg Review, From Nowhere Synonym, Jerome Flynn Meme, 1490 Kyca Streema,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )