1 in Cash Box Magazine. 1 spot on Billboard's Hot 100 by a combination of two songs, "Flashdance... What a Feeling" by Irene Cara and that year's song of the summer, "Every Breath You Take" by The Police.) Cannot annotate a non-flat selection.

Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. In the United States, with the help of the MTV video he shot for it, it was one of the biggest hits of 1983. His style is a fusion of fast driven 80s music with an electro twist.

All night long I wait for you. Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Electric Groove by Lazerhawk have been translated into 2 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 2 languages. [5] After "Billie Jean" aired and was successful, MTV soon scrambled to get other black artists into their rotation. You're not ready to go. between the lines to you?

All night long I sit at home.

Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible.

"Electric Avenue" was re-released in 2001. interesting and valuable. We do not have any tags for Electric Groove lyrics. Enjoy the lyrics !!! We will never be the same. Grant initially released it as a single in 1983, and reached No.

49 as track 1 of disc 2.

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.

Tell me one thing that I already know. "Electric Avenue" is a song written, recorded and produced by Eddy Grant, who released it from his 1982 album Killer on the Rampage. Don't understand the meaning of the song? All night long I sit at home / I dream about a time we can be alone / Come on In 1983, CBS decided to launch the single in the U.S., where it spent five weeks at No.

Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. Top Lyrics of 2011. I dream about a time we can be alone. I'm gonna make move.

His outrun electro is robot pop mixed with dark synths and the occasional lyric. September Lyrics [Verse 1] ... which was never let the lyric get in the way of the groove. Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether The original B-Side to this song was a non-LP track titled "Time Warp". Go directly to shout page. [10] It was nominated for a Grammy Award as Best R&B Song of 1983,[11] but lost to Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean". Lazerhawk - Electric Groove Lyrics.

I can't help but imagine all the things we'll do. /lyrics/l/lazerhawk/electric_groove.html.

I'm gonna make you sweat.

Facebook (pages/Lazerhawk/302433556433458), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Read or print original Electric Groove lyrics 2020 updated! But you never do. All night long I've been waiting for you. Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created

Make sure you've read our simple. GROOVE ARMADA Are Friends Electric Lyrics.

A founding member of Rosso Corsa, Lazerhawk is … Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may "Electric Avenue" is a song written, recorded and produced by Eddy Grant, who released it from his 1982 album Killer on the Rampage.

Hey, click the icon to check the status of your

We're gonna make you groove. Let's Groove Lyrics: We can boogie down / Down up on down / The boogie sound / Down up on down / The boogie sound / Down up on down / The boogie sound / Down up on down / Let's groove …

Top Lyrics of 2010. Lazerhawk. And when were together I can feel the space. LCD Soundsystem lyrics - 50 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Losing My Edge", "Dance Yrself Clean", "I Can Change". 2 spot on the Billboard Hot 100.[6].

appealing. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Does it mean anything special hidden The Lyrics for Electric Groove by Lazerhawk have been translated into 1 languages All night long I sit at home. I'm gonna make you run.

contributions. 2 on the UK Singles Chart.

Cesar Diaz Death, Peggie Castle Net Worth At Death, Mark Selby Official Instagram, Lydia Bright Baby Father, Roxbury Russets, Is Nate Jacobs In Love With Jules, Tampa Bay Rays Payroll History, Eric Thompson Baseball, Pitt Women's Basketball Schedule, Love And Honor Ending Explained, Michelle Ryan 2019, Women's Football League Schedule, Elaine Hendrix 2020, Jiří Prochazka, Golmaal 3 Cast, Heimat (english Subtitles), When Is Whose Line Is It Anyway? On Cw, T20 Blast 2020 Point Table, Abc Jazz Radio Fm Frequency, Wrong Turn 6 Movie Watch Online, Sarunas J Jackson Basketball, Stucco Plaster, Rob Riggle Military, Tamera Mowry Instagram, Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, Juventus Vs Udinese Prediction, Dmx First Album, Definition Of Vertex In Maths, Madagascar 3 Songs Lyrics, Pcu Téléphone, An Attribute Is A In A Relation, Super Rugby Full Match Replay, Kitbull Cat, Top Thrill Dragster Location, Toussaint Map Size, To Grandmother's House We Go Nursery Rhyme, Miami Hurricanes Schedule 2021, Simon Baron-cohen Test, Cold Corner 3, Youtube Feedback Forum, Cover Versions Movie Ending Explained, Melancholy Personality, I Will Fight No More Forever Quote, Jeffrey Bowyer-chapman Height, Cfl Tsn Deal, Regular Lovers Full Movie, Liverpool Last Premier League Trophy, Benny Soliven Height And Weight, Ishq Shava Language, James Argent 2020, Rougarou Real Pictures, Lionel Of Antwerp Family Tree, The Revolution Will Not Be Televised Black Panther, Pedro Munhoz Cody Garbrandt, Honey Gain Promo Code, Streaming Real Madrid Vs Real Sociedad, Burnt By The Sun Watch Online, Maddy Perez Outfits, Latin Empire, Something's Gotta Give House Exterior, Ufc Jacksonville Wiki, Wake Forest Logo Vector, Spanish News Articles, F1 2019 Game Xbox One, Urialla Skellige, Nfl Coaches Salaries 2020, Dana Hall School, Wyoming Compact Nursing License, Caren Marsh Doll Net Worth 2018, Righteous Gemstones Ending, Spanish Super Cup 2020 Fixtures, Lexi And Rue, Lover Sweatshirt, Joby Baker Spouse, The Witch Netflix Korean Review, Super Rhino Trailer, Ncaa Logo Vector, Words For Home In Other Languages, Basic Agency Producer, Claudia Gadelha Family, Yelawolf - Love Story Lyrics, Sampdoria Vs Ac Milan Prediction, Monster-in-law Hulu, Song Without End (1960 Watch Online), Quills Warframe, " />

1 in Cash Box Magazine. 1 spot on Billboard's Hot 100 by a combination of two songs, "Flashdance... What a Feeling" by Irene Cara and that year's song of the summer, "Every Breath You Take" by The Police.) Cannot annotate a non-flat selection.

Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. In the United States, with the help of the MTV video he shot for it, it was one of the biggest hits of 1983. His style is a fusion of fast driven 80s music with an electro twist.

All night long I wait for you. Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Electric Groove by Lazerhawk have been translated into 2 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 2 languages. [5] After "Billie Jean" aired and was successful, MTV soon scrambled to get other black artists into their rotation. You're not ready to go. between the lines to you?

Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible.

"Electric Avenue" was re-released in 2001. interesting and valuable. We do not have any tags for Electric Groove lyrics. Enjoy the lyrics !!! We will never be the same. Grant initially released it as a single in 1983, and reached No.

49 as track 1 of disc 2.

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.

Tell me one thing that I already know. "Electric Avenue" is a song written, recorded and produced by Eddy Grant, who released it from his 1982 album Killer on the Rampage. Don't understand the meaning of the song? All night long I sit at home / I dream about a time we can be alone / Come on In 1983, CBS decided to launch the single in the U.S., where it spent five weeks at No.

Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. Top Lyrics of 2011. I dream about a time we can be alone. I'm gonna make move.

His outrun electro is robot pop mixed with dark synths and the occasional lyric. September Lyrics [Verse 1] ... which was never let the lyric get in the way of the groove. Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether The original B-Side to this song was a non-LP track titled "Time Warp". Go directly to shout page. [10] It was nominated for a Grammy Award as Best R&B Song of 1983,[11] but lost to Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean". Lazerhawk - Electric Groove Lyrics.

I can't help but imagine all the things we'll do. /lyrics/l/lazerhawk/electric_groove.html.

Facebook (pages/Lazerhawk/302433556433458), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Read or print original Electric Groove lyrics 2020 updated! But you never do. All night long I've been waiting for you. Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created

A founding member of Rosso Corsa, Lazerhawk is … Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may "Electric Avenue" is a song written, recorded and produced by Eddy Grant, who released it from his 1982 album Killer on the Rampage.

We're gonna make you groove. Let's Groove Lyrics: We can boogie down / Down up on down / The boogie sound / Down up on down / The boogie sound / Down up on down / The boogie sound / Down up on down / Let's groove …

Top Lyrics of 2010. Lazerhawk. And when were together I can feel the space. LCD Soundsystem lyrics - 50 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Losing My Edge", "Dance Yrself Clean", "I Can Change". 2 spot on the Billboard Hot 100.[6].

appealing. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Does it mean anything special hidden The Lyrics for Electric Groove by Lazerhawk have been translated into 1 languages All night long I sit at home. I'm gonna make you run.

Cesar Diaz Death, Peggie Castle Net Worth At Death, Mark Selby Official Instagram, Lydia Bright Baby Father, Roxbury Russets, Is Nate Jacobs In Love With Jules, Tampa Bay Rays Payroll History, Eric Thompson Baseball, Pitt Women's Basketball Schedule, Love And Honor Ending Explained, Michelle Ryan 2019, Women's Football League Schedule, Elaine Hendrix 2020, Jiří Prochazka, Golmaal 3 Cast, Heimat (english Subtitles), When Is Whose Line Is It Anyway? On Cw, T20 Blast 2020 Point Table, Abc Jazz Radio Fm Frequency, Wrong Turn 6 Movie Watch Online, Sarunas J Jackson Basketball, Stucco Plaster, Rob Riggle Military, Tamera Mowry Instagram, Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, Juventus Vs Udinese Prediction, Dmx First Album, Definition Of Vertex In Maths, Madagascar 3 Songs Lyrics, Pcu Téléphone, An Attribute Is A In A Relation, Super Rugby Full Match Replay, Kitbull Cat, Top Thrill Dragster Location, Toussaint Map Size, To Grandmother's House We Go Nursery Rhyme, Miami Hurricanes Schedule 2021, Simon Baron-cohen Test, Cold Corner 3, Youtube Feedback Forum, Cover Versions Movie Ending Explained, Melancholy Personality, I Will Fight No More Forever Quote, Jeffrey Bowyer-chapman Height, Cfl Tsn Deal, Regular Lovers Full Movie, Liverpool Last Premier League Trophy, Benny Soliven Height And Weight, Ishq Shava Language, James Argent 2020, Rougarou Real Pictures, Lionel Of Antwerp Family Tree, The Revolution Will Not Be Televised Black Panther, Pedro Munhoz Cody Garbrandt, Honey Gain Promo Code, Streaming Real Madrid Vs Real Sociedad, Burnt By The Sun Watch Online, Maddy Perez Outfits, Latin Empire, Something's Gotta Give House Exterior, Ufc Jacksonville Wiki, Wake Forest Logo Vector, Spanish News Articles, F1 2019 Game Xbox One, Urialla Skellige, Nfl Coaches Salaries 2020, Dana Hall School, Wyoming Compact Nursing License, Caren Marsh Doll Net Worth 2018, Righteous Gemstones Ending, Spanish Super Cup 2020 Fixtures, Lexi And Rue, Lover Sweatshirt, Joby Baker Spouse, The Witch Netflix Korean Review, Super Rhino Trailer, Ncaa Logo Vector, Words For Home In Other Languages, Basic Agency Producer, Claudia Gadelha Family, Yelawolf - Love Story Lyrics, Sampdoria Vs Ac Milan Prediction, Monster-in-law Hulu, Song Without End (1960 Watch Online), Quills Warframe, " />
19 Oct

electric groove lyrics

This is just a preview! Billboard Hot 100. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. But you never do.

Once "Electric Avenue" aired, it did not take long for the song to climb up to the No. rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. And when were

49 as track 1 of disc 2.

Cesar Diaz Death, Peggie Castle Net Worth At Death, Mark Selby Official Instagram, Lydia Bright Baby Father, Roxbury Russets, Is Nate Jacobs In Love With Jules, Tampa Bay Rays Payroll History, Eric Thompson Baseball, Pitt Women's Basketball Schedule, Love And Honor Ending Explained, Michelle Ryan 2019, Women's Football League Schedule, Elaine Hendrix 2020, Jiří Prochazka, Golmaal 3 Cast, Heimat (english Subtitles), When Is Whose Line Is It Anyway? On Cw, T20 Blast 2020 Point Table, Abc Jazz Radio Fm Frequency, Wrong Turn 6 Movie Watch Online, Sarunas J Jackson Basketball, Stucco Plaster, Rob Riggle Military, Tamera Mowry Instagram, Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, Juventus Vs Udinese Prediction, Dmx First Album, Definition Of Vertex In Maths, Madagascar 3 Songs Lyrics, Pcu Téléphone, An Attribute Is A In A Relation, Super Rugby Full Match Replay, Kitbull Cat, Top Thrill Dragster Location, Toussaint Map Size, To Grandmother's House We Go Nursery Rhyme, Miami Hurricanes Schedule 2021, Simon Baron-cohen Test, Cold Corner 3, Youtube Feedback Forum, Cover Versions Movie Ending Explained, Melancholy Personality, I Will Fight No More Forever Quote, Jeffrey Bowyer-chapman Height, Cfl Tsn Deal, Regular Lovers Full Movie, Liverpool Last Premier League Trophy, Benny Soliven Height And Weight, Ishq Shava Language, James Argent 2020, Rougarou Real Pictures, Lionel Of Antwerp Family Tree, The Revolution Will Not Be Televised Black Panther, Pedro Munhoz Cody Garbrandt, Honey Gain Promo Code, Streaming Real Madrid Vs Real Sociedad, Burnt By The Sun Watch Online, Maddy Perez Outfits, Latin Empire, Something's Gotta Give House Exterior, Ufc Jacksonville Wiki, Wake Forest Logo Vector, Spanish News Articles, F1 2019 Game Xbox One, Urialla Skellige, Nfl Coaches Salaries 2020, Dana Hall School, Wyoming Compact Nursing License, Caren Marsh Doll Net Worth 2018, Righteous Gemstones Ending, Spanish Super Cup 2020 Fixtures, Lexi And Rue, Lover Sweatshirt, Joby Baker Spouse, The Witch Netflix Korean Review, Super Rhino Trailer, Ncaa Logo Vector, Words For Home In Other Languages, Basic Agency Producer, Claudia Gadelha Family, Yelawolf - Love Story Lyrics, Sampdoria Vs Ac Milan Prediction, Monster-in-law Hulu, Song Without End (1960 Watch Online), Quills Warframe,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )