19 Oct

eminem oscars 2020

“I don’t even think I understood back then that you could get an Oscar for a song, and I remember being kinda confused about why I was even up for one, because as a kid with the Oscars, it was like a vacuum,” the rapper said. Many people on Twitter were excited about Eminem’s surprise performance. The crowd's varying facial expressions aside, everyone gave Eminem an enthusiastic standing ovation after he was done, which tells us the majority of the audience was loving it (including Idina and Billie, who started to dance after the initial shock wore off). There were a few musical performances to admire (Billie Eilish! He added, “And also, back at the at time, the younger me didn’t really feel like a show like that would understand me.”. Much to everyone's shock, Eminem took the stage at the 2020 Oscars Sunday night. Write to Mahita Gajanan at mahita.gajanan@time.com. The 13 Best Moments From The 2020 Oscars Eminem is quite used to being No. The unexpected performance comes less than a month after Eminem dropped a surprise album entitled Music to Be Murdered By. The expressions on director Martin Scorsese and his daughter Francesca’s faces encapsulated the general mood. Eminem’s surprise performance of his hit song “Lose Yourself” at the 92nd Annual Academy Awards confused pretty much everyone watching the broadcast Sunday night. Kevin Winter/Getty Images comments Leave a comment Now at the #Oscars: Eminem! #Eminem, — Joey Sasso (@joey_sasso) February 10, 2020, Surprise appearance by Eminem at the #Oscars ? This content is imported from Twitter.

Lose yourself. 'Bonjour—hi! You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. Eminem performed at the 2020 Oscars to make up for missing the ceremony in 2003, when “Lose Yourself” won Best Original Song for the 2002 film 8 Mile, according to a tweet from the rapper. 21 Pumpkin Faces to Carve or Design This Halloween, 75 Creative Couple Halloween Costumes for Any Duo, 40+ Seriously Cute Halloween Cupcake Ideas, 32 Epic '80s Costumes to Try This Halloween. The #Oscars crowd gives @Eminem a standing ovation after the surprise performance of his Oscar-winning song from '8 Mile' https://t.co/GsTAC6owzz pic.twitter.com/JPAAkG1O0h. He did not attend the awards show in 2003 because he previously said he didn’t think he would win.

For can't-miss news, expert beauty advice, genius home solutions, delicious recipes, and lots more, sign up for the Good Housekeeping newsletter. Eminem made his Oscars debut this Sunday, a full 18-years after taking home the gold. Want to discuss? Ahead of his performance, Lin-Manuel Miranda spoke about the importance of songs featured in film.

Why Did Pat Priest Leave The Munsters, Elliott School Of International Affairs Staff Directory, Thuy Thu Le Today, King In The Wilderness Dvd, Geoff Morrell Wife, Barcelona 12/13 Kit, Max Kellerman Salary, Discovery Channel Program, Dangerous Lies Plot, The Painting Trailer, Jane A Bronx Tale, Life Cleric 5e, Jordan Masterson Siblings, Jenny's Wedding Hulu, Paul Valentine Tracking, Dead Air Booster Assembly In Stock, James Pallotta Net Worth, Black Monday Season 2 Episode 10, Mr Grieves Meaning, Chelsea Stadium Tour, Chicago Roxie Lyrics, Poirier Vs Alvarez, Son Of Frankenstein Streaming, Uefa Nations League Groups, Sanfl Coach Salary, Ashley Vox, Map Of Bundesliga Teams, Fabian Forte Net Wortha Midsummer Night's Dream Book, Barcelona Vs Valladolid H2h, Boxing One Liners, Did Billy Jaffe Play In The Nhl, Frankenstein 1970 Dvd, Ion Cutelaba Instagram, Why Did Sophie Thompson Play Hermione Granger, Barcelona Kit, King Of The Ring Live Stream, In Which We Serve Script, Mobb Deep - Quiet Storm (instrumental), The Swimming Pool Art, Hare Meaning Japanese, In So Many Ways Meaning, Unc Basketball Roster 2017-18, Debt Machine Al Jazeera Documentary, University Of Arkansas World Ranking, Green Cockatoo (1937), West Adelaide Soccer Club Fees, My Fanduel Lineup, Refrigerator Dill Pickles, Watch The Incite Mill Eng Sub, Witcher 3 Oxenfurt Academy, New Zealand Earthquake Christchurch, Claudette Bailon Birthday, Find A Headhunter, Nagarjuna Restaurant Indiranagar Menu Price, David Livingstone Wife, Carlton Pearson Net Worth, True Blood Season 3 Episode 2, North Italia Coupon, Wendy Richard Net Worth, Shogun Fights, Uri Cfip, Marvin Windows, The L Word Online, Phil Collins - I Wish It Would Rain Down Meaning, Crash Bandicoot Characters, Gasoline Song, Olivia Tutram Mai Wikipedia, Pfl Playoffs Welterweight And Women's Lightweight, Romy Rosemont The Fosters, The Collector (1965 Dvd), Everyone's Hero Characters, Splendour In The Grass 2020 Tickets, Cara Santa Maria Skeptics' Guide, Google Developer Console, Beaufort, Sc Map, Amsterdam Swing Weight Limit, 1965 Mack B61 For Sale, How To Cancel Realms Subscription On Xbox, Michael Preston Columbia, Google Play Movies And Tv App, Curry Point Menu, Dead Presidents Hulu, How To Install Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix Game, Nwa Logo Maker, If Looks Could Kill Watch Online, California Love, Bad Boys For Life 2, Tottenham Live Stream Reddit, Yvonne Zima Instagram, Deiva Vaakku Indha Ammanukku Entha Ooru, Jeffrey Bowyer-chapman Net Worth,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )