there is no other place i used to enjoy more . Now, she explains that she will be delivering her second child at home, with the help of her midwife, singer Erykah Badu. Your email will be shared with newstalkcleveland.com and subject to its, Erykah Badu Coming To Cleveland – Event [Playlist], The Best Of Erykah Badu [Coming To Cleveland] Playlist, Matt Breaks His Silence on Gloria’s Split: Claims She “Smashed the Homie”, Chris Brown Temporarily Says Goodbye to Twitter Over Rihanna. i am an excellent mother and resent all of the negative comments and insults on my character. LIKE US ON FACEBOOK.

Copyright © 2020 Interactive One, LLC.

I guess she went on her message boards for her fan site and everybody was hating big time!

Learn the True…, Four People Killed Within Four Hours In Chicago…, Protecting Our Innocence [Free Event For All Ages], Racists Vandalize Library Named For Victim Of Charleston…, VIDEO: California Cop Beats Man With Fists While…, ‘Do Your Job, N-Word:’ New York Man Smashes…, Murder Charge For Chicago Woman Who Allegedly Poured…, Radio One Grammy Lounge: Jekalyn Carr Talks About…, Test Your Black History Pop Culture Knowledge [QUIZ], BREAKING NEWS: ACTIVE SHOOTER TAKEN DOWN BY POLICE…, BREAKING NEWS: All Charges Dropped Against All Remaining…, BREAKING NEWS: Joint Base Andrews Under Lockdown After…, Breaking News: Obama Arrives In Hiroshima, BREAKING NEWS: $6M Settlement Reached In Tamir Rice…, RIP Biggie Smalls: Classic Photos of The Notorious…. 2 amy Wed, Feb 20, 2008 - 6:09 pm. Tagged: Singers Erykah Badu ☼ What's Your Opinion? The father of her oldest child, Seven Sirius Benjamin, is rapper Andre 3000 from OutKast. Erykah Badu & D.O.C. LISTEN LIVE.

Teyana Taylor confirmed the pregnancy rumors in her music video WAKE  UP LOVE. [AUDIO] Lil Kim’s Baby Daddy Says Couple Expecting A Boy + Denies Break-Up Rumors: ‘That’s my wife.’: Beyonce, Behind the Scenes of L'Oreal Ad: Basketball Wives’ Tami Roman Returns to Twitter, “I’m mentally rejuvenated..”: [VIDEO] 50 Cent Brings Out Eminem @ #SXSW, Watch the Full 60 Minute Show: [Exclusive] Church Pew Hustlin’ :: Is LisaRaye Dating A Well-Known Pastor?

Erykah Badu Goes Off on Critics, Defends Having Different Baby Daddies!! Wish Daughter Puma A Happy Sweet 16 NWA -affiliated rapper, Tracy “D.O.C.” Curry and singer Erykah Badu are celebrating a milestone birthday for their beautiful daughter, Puma. When are we going to stop doing this to our african-american children. Bilal Makes Song For Autistic Son, “Little One”, DONATE NOW: St. Jude Children’s Hospital Help Save…, Report: James Ingram, Singer-Songwriter Passes Away At 66, In The Studio: Goeffrey Golden Debuts New Single…, Twenty-Four Years Of Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against R.…, RADIO ONE presents St. Jude Radiothon 2018 [Donate…, WIN NOW: The Big Game Contest for Football…, Hollis A. Daniels Arrested For Killing Of Texas…, Kenneka Jenkins’ Mother Renews Protests Of Hotel In…, Protected: Who Is Colin Warner? #MeetTheParents we love you baby girl. Erykah Badu was born Erica Abi Wright in Dallas, Texas. GET YOUR Z POINTS UP TO WIN WHITE OUT TIX. Not knowing I was in labor until I felt her head…it took two ten count pushes with my fiancé playing Dr and she entered this world into his bare hands! i am a great mother and care giver to my 2 children and to this world . Fight! Earlier this month (June 12), Teyana Taylor revealed that she was expecting her second child with husband, Iman Shumpert. He handed her to me wrapped in our bath towel and wiped her face for me to see what LOVE really is. Erykah made the announcement on social media yesterday. Rocsi of 106 & Park Finally Speaks Out About Webbie Harrassing Her! We previously reported that Badu helped her friend deliver her baby girl, Marley, in (July 1) 2011. we have a great deal of respect for one another and always will.

Male Love Birds For Sale, When A Stranger Calls (1979 Ending), When The Lights Went Out Song, All At Once Cast, Almost Heroes Netflix, Bubonic Plague 2019, Unc Apparel, Coastal Elite Basketball, Broken Circle Breakdown Streaming, Harvey Nichols Reopening, Netflix Maigret Atkinson, Secret Things Netflix, A Dark Truth Netflix, 8 Ball Pool Apk Unlimited Coins Anti Ban, The Last Face Box Office, Autopsy Room Four Characters, Fish Bowl Shoes, Everton Team News, Rhona Mitra Kate Beckinsale, Viktor League Of Legends, Max Holloway Vs Alexander Volkanovski Full Fight - Part 2, Geraldine Alexander Poirot, How Old Is Olivia Modling, Philo Vance Actors, Harris Dickinson Instagram, Alice's Adventures Underground Facsimile, Kristine Froseth Tv Shows, Naomie Harris Height, Acc Conference Teams, Die Young Game, You Saw My Blinker Wiki, Mesrine: Killer Instinct English Subtitles, Somerset T20 Squad 2020, Hunter Renfrow Net Worth, Leadership Quotes, Sapin Baumier, " />

there is no other place i used to enjoy more . Now, she explains that she will be delivering her second child at home, with the help of her midwife, singer Erykah Badu. Your email will be shared with newstalkcleveland.com and subject to its, Erykah Badu Coming To Cleveland – Event [Playlist], The Best Of Erykah Badu [Coming To Cleveland] Playlist, Matt Breaks His Silence on Gloria’s Split: Claims She “Smashed the Homie”, Chris Brown Temporarily Says Goodbye to Twitter Over Rihanna. i am an excellent mother and resent all of the negative comments and insults on my character. LIKE US ON FACEBOOK.

I guess she went on her message boards for her fan site and everybody was hating big time!

Learn the True…, Four People Killed Within Four Hours In Chicago…, Protecting Our Innocence [Free Event For All Ages], Racists Vandalize Library Named For Victim Of Charleston…, VIDEO: California Cop Beats Man With Fists While…, ‘Do Your Job, N-Word:’ New York Man Smashes…, Murder Charge For Chicago Woman Who Allegedly Poured…, Radio One Grammy Lounge: Jekalyn Carr Talks About…, Test Your Black History Pop Culture Knowledge [QUIZ], BREAKING NEWS: ACTIVE SHOOTER TAKEN DOWN BY POLICE…, BREAKING NEWS: All Charges Dropped Against All Remaining…, BREAKING NEWS: Joint Base Andrews Under Lockdown After…, Breaking News: Obama Arrives In Hiroshima, BREAKING NEWS: $6M Settlement Reached In Tamir Rice…, RIP Biggie Smalls: Classic Photos of The Notorious…. 2 amy Wed, Feb 20, 2008 - 6:09 pm. Tagged: Singers Erykah Badu ☼ What's Your Opinion? The father of her oldest child, Seven Sirius Benjamin, is rapper Andre 3000 from OutKast. Erykah Badu & D.O.C. LISTEN LIVE.

Teyana Taylor confirmed the pregnancy rumors in her music video WAKE  UP LOVE. [AUDIO] Lil Kim’s Baby Daddy Says Couple Expecting A Boy + Denies Break-Up Rumors: ‘That’s my wife.’: Beyonce, Behind the Scenes of L'Oreal Ad: Basketball Wives’ Tami Roman Returns to Twitter, “I’m mentally rejuvenated..”: [VIDEO] 50 Cent Brings Out Eminem @ #SXSW, Watch the Full 60 Minute Show: [Exclusive] Church Pew Hustlin’ :: Is LisaRaye Dating A Well-Known Pastor?

Erykah Badu Goes Off on Critics, Defends Having Different Baby Daddies!! Wish Daughter Puma A Happy Sweet 16 NWA -affiliated rapper, Tracy “D.O.C.” Curry and singer Erykah Badu are celebrating a milestone birthday for their beautiful daughter, Puma. When are we going to stop doing this to our african-american children. Bilal Makes Song For Autistic Son, “Little One”, DONATE NOW: St. Jude Children’s Hospital Help Save…, Report: James Ingram, Singer-Songwriter Passes Away At 66, In The Studio: Goeffrey Golden Debuts New Single…, Twenty-Four Years Of Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against R.…, RADIO ONE presents St. Jude Radiothon 2018 [Donate…, WIN NOW: The Big Game Contest for Football…, Hollis A. Daniels Arrested For Killing Of Texas…, Kenneka Jenkins’ Mother Renews Protests Of Hotel In…, Protected: Who Is Colin Warner? #MeetTheParents we love you baby girl. Erykah Badu was born Erica Abi Wright in Dallas, Texas. GET YOUR Z POINTS UP TO WIN WHITE OUT TIX. Not knowing I was in labor until I felt her head…it took two ten count pushes with my fiancé playing Dr and she entered this world into his bare hands! i am a great mother and care giver to my 2 children and to this world . Fight! Earlier this month (June 12), Teyana Taylor revealed that she was expecting her second child with husband, Iman Shumpert. He handed her to me wrapped in our bath towel and wiped her face for me to see what LOVE really is. Erykah made the announcement on social media yesterday. Rocsi of 106 & Park Finally Speaks Out About Webbie Harrassing Her! We previously reported that Badu helped her friend deliver her baby girl, Marley, in (July 1) 2011. we have a great deal of respect for one another and always will.

Male Love Birds For Sale, When A Stranger Calls (1979 Ending), When The Lights Went Out Song, All At Once Cast, Almost Heroes Netflix, Bubonic Plague 2019, Unc Apparel, Coastal Elite Basketball, Broken Circle Breakdown Streaming, Harvey Nichols Reopening, Netflix Maigret Atkinson, Secret Things Netflix, A Dark Truth Netflix, 8 Ball Pool Apk Unlimited Coins Anti Ban, The Last Face Box Office, Autopsy Room Four Characters, Fish Bowl Shoes, Everton Team News, Rhona Mitra Kate Beckinsale, Viktor League Of Legends, Max Holloway Vs Alexander Volkanovski Full Fight - Part 2, Geraldine Alexander Poirot, How Old Is Olivia Modling, Philo Vance Actors, Harris Dickinson Instagram, Alice's Adventures Underground Facsimile, Kristine Froseth Tv Shows, Naomie Harris Height, Acc Conference Teams, Die Young Game, You Saw My Blinker Wiki, Mesrine: Killer Instinct English Subtitles, Somerset T20 Squad 2020, Hunter Renfrow Net Worth, Leadership Quotes, Sapin Baumier, " />
19 Oct

erykah badu baby daddy

What the f**k did this bitch name her child Puma for.

I PUT MUCH TIME AND THOUGHT INTO HAVING AND RAISING MY CHILDREN. Here is what she said….

Daddy delivered you.

I’m super excited.”, @teyanataylor 2nd baby will be delivered at home by @erykahbadu, A post shared by NICK CANNON (@nickcannon) on Jun 24, 2020 at 7:16am PDT. Reality TV Gets Even Real’er! ALSO TEXT ‘WO’ TO ’7700′ FOR DETAILS ST8 TO YOUR PHONE…THE WHITE OUT IS ON ITS WAY……….. In the video, Badu can be seen wearing … Text CLEVELAND to 23845 to join our text club to join our sister station 93.1 WZAK's text club be notified first of contests, breaking news and more in The LAND! Singer Teyana Taylor,29, recently provided insight for how she plans on delivering her second child with her husband, NBA player Iman Shumpert. She has blown Christmas away! She opened her eyes right away, gazed into mine and never cried! ☼ 1 BLAMBO Wed, Feb 20, 2008 - 1:35 pm. Taylor and Iman are expected to be in good hands with Erykah Badu, as she has delivered a baby naturally before. So she reponds back to them. “Even though the Junie story is crazy, it kind of put me in the comfort zone where I don’t know if I wanna go to the hospital for this next baby. This will not be the first home birth for either Taylor nor Iman Shumpert. Our family is complete. Her and Iman are going to deliver [the baby]. every relationship i have been in was because i loved the person DEARLY and was dedicated to us “exclusively” FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS. the fathers of my children are my brothers and friends . I’m going to make sure its not on the toilet, or on the bathroom floor.”, “I’m just [going to be] doing home birth. Erykah Badu posted a photo of her baby girl wishing her a happy 16th birthday: “Happy 16th Summer Puma Emme Ya. On Dec 16th at 6:42am in our bathroom Junie decided she wanted to take her first breath into this world. we took our own “vows” and CONTINUE TO UPHOLD THEM.

[VIDEO], Beyonce, 6 Months Pregnant In “Countdown” Video, SMH!

Unlike other estranged lovers, they seem very supportive of each other.

Welcome Iman Tayla Shumpert Jr. Mommy carried you. The video features Taylor’s adorable baby bump, while she’s by her NBA husband, and their daughter Iman. Basketball Wives Miami Adds 2 New Cast Members! We previously reported that Badu helped her friend deliver her baby girl, Marley, in (July 1) 2011. SO GET READY!!!

This will not be the first home birth for either Taylor nor Iman Shumpert.

[VIDEO]. my children are 2 of the kindest and happiest people i have met. I home schooled them and taught them the ways of good to the best of my ability. FOLLOW US ON TWITTER. They’re going to be delivering my baby. you guys have taken an all time low , tho. Ms. Badu recently had her third child by her third baby’s father. The couple’s first child, Junie Shumpert, was delivered at home (12/17/15), in their bathroom, by Iman himself.

Fight! and even sometimes their mother and their father. : Ayesha Curry Debuts New, Blonde Hair [VIDEO]: Cardi B Deletes Twitter After Backlash Over Offset Reconciliation: Jennifer Hudson, Who Is Playing Aretha Franklin In Biopic, Reacts To Cynthia Erivo Playing Late Singer In Separate Series: If It’s Not A Film, It’s Nothing: Kim Kardashian On Working With Trump To Help Prison Reform: Everyone Said, ‘Don’t You Dare Step Foot In That White House Or Your Reputation Is Done’ : Jazmine Sullivan Continues To Show Weight Loss While Modeling Rihanna’s Lingerie Line [VIDEO]: EXCLUSIVE ‘Get Ya Life’ CLIP: Tamar Braxton Tells Production “You Stabbed Me In The Back”, EXCLUSIVE: Cardi B Source Denies Song With Nicki Minaj – There’s No Beef, But There’s No Song, Birdman Says He’s Paying May’s Rent For New Orleans Residents Who Are In Need, Beyonce’s Hair Stylist Says Her Hair Is “Realness” After Being Questioned If She’s Wearing A Wig Or Sew-In Weave, Cassie Chills with Joseline Hernandez, Jada Pinkett Smith Surfs + More Celeb Stalking, Stop & Stare: Jada Pinkett Smith & Smith Family Show Skin on Hawaii Vacay. Thank you for subscribing! I’m actually going to be doing it with Erykah.

How do you feel about Teyana Taylor choosing Erykah Badu as her midwife? Leave your thoughts with us in the comments.

The couple already share 5-year-old daughter, Iman Tayla “Junie” Shumpert Jr., together. ive never been so disgusted in all of my life . IVE HAD THE HONORS OF HAVING 2 HOME BIRTHS AND 2 WONDERFUL PARTNERS BY MY SIDE. She came out as a wonderful surprise to everyone!

Her mother raised her, her brother Eevin, and her sister alone after separating from their father, William Wright Jr. To provide for her family, the children's maternal and paternal grandmothers often helped look after them. Badu has three children with three different men. Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription. Eyes full of tears and barely able to speak to the emergency operator @imanshumpert tied a pair of red headphones around the umbilical cord and the ambulance made there grand entrance 5 min later.

Feel like getting on touch or staying upto date with out latest news and updates? So she reponds back to them. sometimes different equals stupid. Erykah posts a throwback picture of her first baby father and their kid (Photo:- Erykah Badu's Twitter) She and the Wheels Of Steel rapper would go on to date for two more years before calling it quits. Taylor and Iman are expected to be in good hands with Erykah Badu, as she has delivered a baby naturally before. All Rights Reserved. Taylor shared the news of their baby girl’s arrival on Instagram. Andre even likened Erykah to a sister in his 2014 Vibe Magazine interview. The father of her baby is rapper Ishmael Butler of Shabazz Palaces. Erykah Badu and Baby Puma: Who’s the Daddy? VIDEO: Rocsi Talks About Being Sexually Harassed By Lil Webbie. | WERE-AM 1490 Ms. Badu recently had her third child by her third baby’s father.

[caption id="attachment_218302" align="aligncenter" width="590"] Birdman[/caption] (more…). I guess she went on her message boards for her fan site and everybody was hating big time! 47-year-old Soul singer Erykah Badu is pregnant now - with her fourth baby by a rapper. Her blueprint will be unmatched. Los Angeles Rapper Murders Rival Rapper….Over Twitter!

Male Love Birds For Sale, When A Stranger Calls (1979 Ending), When The Lights Went Out Song, All At Once Cast, Almost Heroes Netflix, Bubonic Plague 2019, Unc Apparel, Coastal Elite Basketball, Broken Circle Breakdown Streaming, Harvey Nichols Reopening, Netflix Maigret Atkinson, Secret Things Netflix, A Dark Truth Netflix, 8 Ball Pool Apk Unlimited Coins Anti Ban, The Last Face Box Office, Autopsy Room Four Characters, Fish Bowl Shoes, Everton Team News, Rhona Mitra Kate Beckinsale, Viktor League Of Legends, Max Holloway Vs Alexander Volkanovski Full Fight - Part 2, Geraldine Alexander Poirot, How Old Is Olivia Modling, Philo Vance Actors, Harris Dickinson Instagram, Alice's Adventures Underground Facsimile, Kristine Froseth Tv Shows, Naomie Harris Height, Acc Conference Teams, Die Young Game, You Saw My Blinker Wiki, Mesrine: Killer Instinct English Subtitles, Somerset T20 Squad 2020, Hunter Renfrow Net Worth, Leadership Quotes, Sapin Baumier,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )