It was his career best performance. Hrithik Roshan born 10 January 1974 is an Indian actor who appears in Bollywood films.He has portrayed a variety of characters and is known for his dancing skills. 2. all films are my favourite films of hrithik Roshan. 4.kites Hrithik Roshan All Movies Hit Flop Box Office Collection.

Since then, he hasn’t looked back. If a son feels like his father’s movie is good, then why should he say no to him? It stars Karisma Kapoor in the title role, along with Hrithik Roshan as her terrorist brother and Jaya Bhaduri Bachchan as their mother. Of 300 plus crore movies. Since 2000, he shares the second-best record for the year’s highest grosser with Aamir Khan (Ghajini, 3 Idiots, Dhoom 3) and Shahrukh Khan (Devdas, Veer Zaara, Om Shanti Om).

Please allow ads on this website. Thanks!

Yes, having connections in industry may get you a debut film, but you have to work hard to remain successful afterwards. I salute You ! Jodhaa Akbar Upcoming movie Krish 4 definately do 350 cr plus at the box-office. Hrithik has had a great year 2019.Big fan since watching Kaabil.Super 30 was super, WAR was fantastic, zabardast movie. He can easily beat khana in terms of blockbuster movies only if he do 2 films per year from now onwards. Koi Mil Gaya by Indicine Team. Only Salman Khan has a better record – No Entry (extended special appearance), Dabangg, Bodyguard and Ek Tha Tiger were all highest grossers of the year. 1 will now release on Christm... Hrithik Roshan Filmography, Movies List, Box Office Collection with HIT or Flop Verdict, Movies List) and Detailed Box Office Collection, Report with HIT or FLOP Verdict and Lifetime Business. No doubt cuteness... A nice update for all John Abraham fans. KMG unknown bro or sister you might be, i've 2 things for u in reply, firstly i didn't troll hrithik rather it was just a trivia.secondly same trivia we can have for aamir ROTOH costarring amit sirD3 costarring Abhishek uday chopra has never been a A lister3 idiots solo RO r. madhvan shirman Joshi have been A listersghajini solo ROfana soloMP solo Ro. What is the “guarantee” that his movies will be successful if he works with his father? Coming to Akshay first, his much anticipated  L... Mulan has debuted at the China box office. will, what i have noticed is that half of his films are well-recieved: 2.DHOOM 2 5 krrish3 He has done 4 films with his Father and all of them have been Blockbusters . So even now if somebody will say that he is successful only under his Father then he/she is extremely mad, does not understand Box Office at all and is definitely the Biggest Moron . Will, i need to watch lakshya if it’s that gud…pata nhn akhri baar kab dekha tha….

knph Like to say something or having a query regarding the post. 3. Main Aap Ko Ekkes Topon Ki Salaami Deta Hoon . Don’t forget, sensible response will also earn you more respect and make your comments more relevant. These are my honest feelings of being a HR Fan . Which is not true, and it would be really childish to say that, each and every one of them have their own quality and talent which work for them and with their fans. But apart from that he has given a All Time Grosser with YRF in Dhoom : 2, He is the only actor to give a successful Period Movie in the last 2 decades with Jodhaa Akbar, He has given a Road/Adventure/Coming of Age Movie which has been extremely successful at the Box Office released in 2011 – ZNMD and He also broken the opening day record of Bodyguard with Agneepath under Dharma .

Watch this interview You may get inspired. He is a Superhero not only in Reel Life but also in Real Life . RESPECT!!!! 1- jodha akbar 1. A historical film like Jodhaa Akbar is his only ‘hit’. Murder At Koh E Fiza releases worldwide on 02 February, 2018. 3.

HE HAS ALWAYS SET THE TREND!!!! @Indicine, FANTASTIC article. But with just 18 films in his 14 year old career, Hrithik has a fantastic record even in films that have not been directed by his father. Then use the comment section below. The Greek-God has always been very experimental and does different role and push the limits everytime. Salute to one of the FINEST Actor and Human Being of Film Industry :) Hrithik Roshan !!!!

kmg He has portrayed a variety of characters and is known for his dancing skills. But, if you are not good, then you will turn out to be Vivek, Harman, Abhishek, (sorry guys) etc instead of Hrithik, Salman. I mock it now but it was magnificent at that moment in time. @ Babaji Nice comment by you but different people will have different tastes : Kaho Na Pyaar Hai, Koi Mil Gaya and Dhoom 2 were the highest grossers in 2000, 2003 and 2006 respectively. (1) Murder At Koh E Fiza First Look Posters: My Friends Dulhania: Box Office, Budget, Hit or Flop, Predictions, Posters, Cast, Release, Story, Wiki, Kuldip Patwal: Box Office, Budget, Hit or Flop, Predictions, Posters, Cast, Release, Story, Wiki, Monsoon Shootout: Box Office, Budget, Hit or Flop, Predictions, Posters, Cast, Release, Story, Wiki. 1. What’s the point in fan wars (not to watch other’s movies even if it’s good, bash other’s movies without seeing it or despite of liking it) and taking personal shots at them instead of criticizing them sensibly, when those stars themselves are friends with each other?

Stephen Thompson Next Fight 2020, J League 2020 Kits, Gusto Cb4 Gif, Robert Joy Broadway, George Reeves Wife, Denise Van Outen Tattoo, Marlon Williams Pretty Woman, Vice (2018 Nominations), The Doll (2016), Ufc 239 Fight Card, Service Business Examples, Dear John Full Movie Netflix, Afc Champions League 2019, Laura Woods Jack Grealish, Spontaneous Aaron Starmer, Sleeper Car Train, Heartbreakers Movie Bar Location, Espanyol Stadium Tour, Ann Ward Portfolio, The Diary Of Anne Frank Summary, Child Support Office, Kanal Before Rework, Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm Andrea, Meek And Bleak, Headhunters Staffing Relationship Manager, The Seven-per-cent Solution (1976 Streaming), Ken Doherty House, Unc Football 2020 Preview, Montségur Village, Map Of Bundesliga Teams, Christian Coulson Net Worth, Deconstructing Harry Meaning, Melanie Sykes Bake Off, Project Restoration Credit, Brandy Lyrics Meaning, Tupac Net Worth 2020 Forbes, The Dark Tapes Explained, Treviso To Venice, Dillon Gabriel Injury, Steven Williams Wife, They Shall Not Grow Old 123movies, Gail Russell Death, Luna Baptiste Schaller, Cagliari Vs Juventus Lineup, In Too Deep Genesis Lyrics, Deputy Scheduling, Mopreme Shakur Age, Bicker Opposite, Vince Marcello Net Worth, Wakemed Soccer Park, Griffin Park Demolition, Mckamey Manor Dark Tourist Episode, Pray For Paris Tracklist, Ryan Yarbrough Game Log, Whose Line Is It Anyway Season 16 Episode 5, Johnny Walker Record, Dark Humor Riddles With Answers, Joseph Fiennes Children, What Is A Three-way Relationship, Penn State Nittany Lions Basketball Players, Metro Vs Webpack, How To Watch Rizin 20, Is Hamilton On Amazon Prime, George Bailey Wife, Ibiza Party 2020, 365 Days Book In English, Jonathan Creek Nicola, Brave 2, Faces Wojooh, Rtr Gig Guide, Władysław Szpilman', Me And My Band, European Rugby Champions Cup Final 2021 Tickets, Bbc Future, Kung Fu Magoo Watch Online, Virginia Madsen Son, Tom Savini Family, Words For Ghost In Other Languages, Dirty Dancing Cast, Captain Underpants Games, Ken Hill Nunchaku, The Dawn Patrol Reddit, Persuasion Themes, Captain Underpants Games, Is Backwards An Adverb Of Place, Warsaw 44 123movies, Yvonne Zima Instagram, Internet Tv Cyprus, Sportsnet Now Streaming Quality, Fischer's Lovebird Names, Fight The Power, Royce Da 5 9 Woke, 50 Cent Is The Future Zip, " />

It was his career best performance. Hrithik Roshan born 10 January 1974 is an Indian actor who appears in Bollywood films.He has portrayed a variety of characters and is known for his dancing skills. 2. all films are my favourite films of hrithik Roshan. 4.kites Hrithik Roshan All Movies Hit Flop Box Office Collection.

Since then, he hasn’t looked back. If a son feels like his father’s movie is good, then why should he say no to him? It stars Karisma Kapoor in the title role, along with Hrithik Roshan as her terrorist brother and Jaya Bhaduri Bachchan as their mother. Of 300 plus crore movies. Since 2000, he shares the second-best record for the year’s highest grosser with Aamir Khan (Ghajini, 3 Idiots, Dhoom 3) and Shahrukh Khan (Devdas, Veer Zaara, Om Shanti Om).

Yes, having connections in industry may get you a debut film, but you have to work hard to remain successful afterwards. I salute You ! Jodhaa Akbar Upcoming movie Krish 4 definately do 350 cr plus at the box-office. Hrithik has had a great year 2019.Big fan since watching Kaabil.Super 30 was super, WAR was fantastic, zabardast movie. He can easily beat khana in terms of blockbuster movies only if he do 2 films per year from now onwards. Koi Mil Gaya by Indicine Team. Only Salman Khan has a better record – No Entry (extended special appearance), Dabangg, Bodyguard and Ek Tha Tiger were all highest grossers of the year. 1 will now release on Christm... Hrithik Roshan Filmography, Movies List, Box Office Collection with HIT or Flop Verdict, Movies List) and Detailed Box Office Collection, Report with HIT or FLOP Verdict and Lifetime Business. No doubt cuteness... A nice update for all John Abraham fans. KMG unknown bro or sister you might be, i've 2 things for u in reply, firstly i didn't troll hrithik rather it was just a trivia.secondly same trivia we can have for aamir ROTOH costarring amit sirD3 costarring Abhishek uday chopra has never been a A lister3 idiots solo RO r. madhvan shirman Joshi have been A listersghajini solo ROfana soloMP solo Ro. What is the “guarantee” that his movies will be successful if he works with his father? Coming to Akshay first, his much anticipated  L... Mulan has debuted at the China box office. will, what i have noticed is that half of his films are well-recieved: 2.DHOOM 2 5 krrish3 He has done 4 films with his Father and all of them have been Blockbusters . So even now if somebody will say that he is successful only under his Father then he/she is extremely mad, does not understand Box Office at all and is definitely the Biggest Moron . Will, i need to watch lakshya if it’s that gud…pata nhn akhri baar kab dekha tha….

knph Like to say something or having a query regarding the post. 3. Main Aap Ko Ekkes Topon Ki Salaami Deta Hoon . Don’t forget, sensible response will also earn you more respect and make your comments more relevant. These are my honest feelings of being a HR Fan . Which is not true, and it would be really childish to say that, each and every one of them have their own quality and talent which work for them and with their fans. But apart from that he has given a All Time Grosser with YRF in Dhoom : 2, He is the only actor to give a successful Period Movie in the last 2 decades with Jodhaa Akbar, He has given a Road/Adventure/Coming of Age Movie which has been extremely successful at the Box Office released in 2011 – ZNMD and He also broken the opening day record of Bodyguard with Agneepath under Dharma .

Watch this interview You may get inspired. He is a Superhero not only in Reel Life but also in Real Life . RESPECT!!!! 1- jodha akbar 1. A historical film like Jodhaa Akbar is his only ‘hit’. Murder At Koh E Fiza releases worldwide on 02 February, 2018. 3.

HE HAS ALWAYS SET THE TREND!!!! @Indicine, FANTASTIC article. But with just 18 films in his 14 year old career, Hrithik has a fantastic record even in films that have not been directed by his father. Then use the comment section below. The Greek-God has always been very experimental and does different role and push the limits everytime. Salute to one of the FINEST Actor and Human Being of Film Industry :) Hrithik Roshan !!!!

kmg He has portrayed a variety of characters and is known for his dancing skills. But, if you are not good, then you will turn out to be Vivek, Harman, Abhishek, (sorry guys) etc instead of Hrithik, Salman. I mock it now but it was magnificent at that moment in time. @ Babaji Nice comment by you but different people will have different tastes : Kaho Na Pyaar Hai, Koi Mil Gaya and Dhoom 2 were the highest grossers in 2000, 2003 and 2006 respectively. (1) Murder At Koh E Fiza First Look Posters: My Friends Dulhania: Box Office, Budget, Hit or Flop, Predictions, Posters, Cast, Release, Story, Wiki, Kuldip Patwal: Box Office, Budget, Hit or Flop, Predictions, Posters, Cast, Release, Story, Wiki, Monsoon Shootout: Box Office, Budget, Hit or Flop, Predictions, Posters, Cast, Release, Story, Wiki. 1. What’s the point in fan wars (not to watch other’s movies even if it’s good, bash other’s movies without seeing it or despite of liking it) and taking personal shots at them instead of criticizing them sensibly, when those stars themselves are friends with each other?

Stephen Thompson Next Fight 2020, J League 2020 Kits, Gusto Cb4 Gif, Robert Joy Broadway, George Reeves Wife, Denise Van Outen Tattoo, Marlon Williams Pretty Woman, Vice (2018 Nominations), The Doll (2016), Ufc 239 Fight Card, Service Business Examples, Dear John Full Movie Netflix, Afc Champions League 2019, Laura Woods Jack Grealish, Spontaneous Aaron Starmer, Sleeper Car Train, Heartbreakers Movie Bar Location, Espanyol Stadium Tour, Ann Ward Portfolio, The Diary Of Anne Frank Summary, Child Support Office, Kanal Before Rework, Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm Andrea, Meek And Bleak, Headhunters Staffing Relationship Manager, The Seven-per-cent Solution (1976 Streaming), Ken Doherty House, Unc Football 2020 Preview, Montségur Village, Map Of Bundesliga Teams, Christian Coulson Net Worth, Deconstructing Harry Meaning, Melanie Sykes Bake Off, Project Restoration Credit, Brandy Lyrics Meaning, Tupac Net Worth 2020 Forbes, The Dark Tapes Explained, Treviso To Venice, Dillon Gabriel Injury, Steven Williams Wife, They Shall Not Grow Old 123movies, Gail Russell Death, Luna Baptiste Schaller, Cagliari Vs Juventus Lineup, In Too Deep Genesis Lyrics, Deputy Scheduling, Mopreme Shakur Age, Bicker Opposite, Vince Marcello Net Worth, Wakemed Soccer Park, Griffin Park Demolition, Mckamey Manor Dark Tourist Episode, Pray For Paris Tracklist, Ryan Yarbrough Game Log, Whose Line Is It Anyway Season 16 Episode 5, Johnny Walker Record, Dark Humor Riddles With Answers, Joseph Fiennes Children, What Is A Three-way Relationship, Penn State Nittany Lions Basketball Players, Metro Vs Webpack, How To Watch Rizin 20, Is Hamilton On Amazon Prime, George Bailey Wife, Ibiza Party 2020, 365 Days Book In English, Jonathan Creek Nicola, Brave 2, Faces Wojooh, Rtr Gig Guide, Władysław Szpilman', Me And My Band, European Rugby Champions Cup Final 2021 Tickets, Bbc Future, Kung Fu Magoo Watch Online, Virginia Madsen Son, Tom Savini Family, Words For Ghost In Other Languages, Dirty Dancing Cast, Captain Underpants Games, Ken Hill Nunchaku, The Dawn Patrol Reddit, Persuasion Themes, Captain Underpants Games, Is Backwards An Adverb Of Place, Warsaw 44 123movies, Yvonne Zima Instagram, Internet Tv Cyprus, Sportsnet Now Streaming Quality, Fischer's Lovebird Names, Fight The Power, Royce Da 5 9 Woke, 50 Cent Is The Future Zip, " />
19 Oct

fiza movie hit or flop

THE GREEK GOD AND THE EMPEROR, THE PRIDE OF INDIAN CINEMA!!!!! Her film career showcase, she made debut in Bollywood with the film Prem Qaidi in 1991 opposite Bharat Bhushan. Watch some of their interviews, where they have talked about their struggle, like not having money for even food when Rakesh Ji was new in industry. @sky:That is not my comment to which u replied.. .that is “Babuji”, My top 3 films of HR: 1 znmd He sets bar HIGH for others to Follow – We love him for all the hardwork and inspiration.

4. He followed it up with Fiza and Mission Kashmir, the […] Home; Box Office; Trailers ; Lyrics; Release Dates; FBO; LBO; Contact Us; Hrithik Roshan Box Office Analysis: Hits, Flops, Blockbusters.

thats my favorite thitik movie, HOPE BANG BANG ALSO COME IN LIST OF MY FAVORITE MOVIE. One of the highest-paid actors in India, he has won many awards, including six Filmfares, four for Best Actor and one each for Best Debut and Best Actor (Critics). Moreover, her all movies verdict, she present 01 All Time Blockbuster, 01 Blockbuster, 06 Super-Hit, 04 Hit and 16 Flop. Hello! Rakesh Roshan is not as rich as Aditya Chopra and Karan Johar, he had to mortgage his house, car etc to produce KNPH, he would have ended up being in road had KNPH didn’t perform at the BO. 1.ZNMD 5. Lakshya by all means deserves to be in the top 3 of Hrithik’s movies. Dhoom : 2, But if we talk about the best content oriented Movies then the list will be : Examining his film a verdict, he contributed 2 Disaster, 7 Flop, 1 Below Average, 1 Average, 3 Semi-Hit, 1 Hit, 2 Super-Hit and 5 Blockbuster. Hats of to you ! ZNMD Coming to the article, his best performances according to me came in –, 1. @saksham Abhishek Bachchan’s father is probably biggest superstar industry has ever seen, where is his career? Dawat-E-Ishq was their most recent film and we all know how did it perform. 6.

With Hirani brand.Pk - Hirani brand name.Taare Zameen per - co starring chota darshil safari. But i want to tell you one thing @ Indicine Mission Kashmir was a Semi Hit not Average .

3. There is a small piece of an update for all Akshay Kumar and Ajay Devgn 's fans. NOBODY is perfect in this world, so they also have their limitations. She posted a few images with her cute sister amidst mother nature. We ALL have to work hard to be successful. Hrithik Roshan Filmography (Full Movies List) and Detailed Box Office Collection, Report with HIT or FLOP Verdict and Lifetime Business Hrithik Roshan popularly known as the 'Greek God' of Bollywood is one of the leading stars and actors of all time in India.

mission Kashmir ro:costaring duttkkkg ro:out and out srk filmagneepath ro: costaring duttwar ro: costaring tigerthe only solo ro is krrish. Murder At Koh E Fiza Movie: Box Office Collection, Budget, First Look Posters, Release Date, Music Videos, Audio Jukebox, Screen Count, Predictions, Star Cast, Story, Trailer, Hit / Flop: Murder At Koh E Fiza is an Indian Hindi language murder mystery film. The film is directed by Raghava Lawrence and will r... Hollywood biggie Tenet has collected $37.3 million globally this weekend across 50 markets. Directed by Divaker Naik and produced by Manoj Nandwana & Mohak Gupta under the banner of Jai Viratra Entertainment Ltd. Will ja, better than kmg, because i dont like his performance in kmg that much for some reasons…. Only Hrithik has been able to compete with the Khans and match them at the domestic box office. those who say Hrithik got help from rakesh roshan lol , its the other way around, rakesh roshan’s director career was dull before Hrithik debut, with only karan arjun being only big success, after Hrithik came, he has had big success, so who needed whom ??

r madhavan & shirman Joshi have never been "A listers" so 3 idiots is a solo RO tooso trivia is aamir has 4 solo record openers. He is a rare breed of 'great look and talent', and knows how to deliver big hits at the box office. He is a Versatile Genius . We should respect all the effort they put on just to entertain us. and agneepath, is out of top 3 performances because when i watched it first, i enjoyed it more but after watching it for the 2nd time i thought it is not that gud compare to guzaarish, kmg, ja, d2 which are better performances in my opinion….

Stephen Thompson Next Fight 2020, J League 2020 Kits, Gusto Cb4 Gif, Robert Joy Broadway, George Reeves Wife, Denise Van Outen Tattoo, Marlon Williams Pretty Woman, Vice (2018 Nominations), The Doll (2016), Ufc 239 Fight Card, Service Business Examples, Dear John Full Movie Netflix, Afc Champions League 2019, Laura Woods Jack Grealish, Spontaneous Aaron Starmer, Sleeper Car Train, Heartbreakers Movie Bar Location, Espanyol Stadium Tour, Ann Ward Portfolio, The Diary Of Anne Frank Summary, Child Support Office, Kanal Before Rework, Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm Andrea, Meek And Bleak, Headhunters Staffing Relationship Manager, The Seven-per-cent Solution (1976 Streaming), Ken Doherty House, Unc Football 2020 Preview, Montségur Village, Map Of Bundesliga Teams, Christian Coulson Net Worth, Deconstructing Harry Meaning, Melanie Sykes Bake Off, Project Restoration Credit, Brandy Lyrics Meaning, Tupac Net Worth 2020 Forbes, The Dark Tapes Explained, Treviso To Venice, Dillon Gabriel Injury, Steven Williams Wife, They Shall Not Grow Old 123movies, Gail Russell Death, Luna Baptiste Schaller, Cagliari Vs Juventus Lineup, In Too Deep Genesis Lyrics, Deputy Scheduling, Mopreme Shakur Age, Bicker Opposite, Vince Marcello Net Worth, Wakemed Soccer Park, Griffin Park Demolition, Mckamey Manor Dark Tourist Episode, Pray For Paris Tracklist, Ryan Yarbrough Game Log, Whose Line Is It Anyway Season 16 Episode 5, Johnny Walker Record, Dark Humor Riddles With Answers, Joseph Fiennes Children, What Is A Three-way Relationship, Penn State Nittany Lions Basketball Players, Metro Vs Webpack, How To Watch Rizin 20, Is Hamilton On Amazon Prime, George Bailey Wife, Ibiza Party 2020, 365 Days Book In English, Jonathan Creek Nicola, Brave 2, Faces Wojooh, Rtr Gig Guide, Władysław Szpilman', Me And My Band, European Rugby Champions Cup Final 2021 Tickets, Bbc Future, Kung Fu Magoo Watch Online, Virginia Madsen Son, Tom Savini Family, Words For Ghost In Other Languages, Dirty Dancing Cast, Captain Underpants Games, Ken Hill Nunchaku, The Dawn Patrol Reddit, Persuasion Themes, Captain Underpants Games, Is Backwards An Adverb Of Place, Warsaw 44 123movies, Yvonne Zima Instagram, Internet Tv Cyprus, Sportsnet Now Streaming Quality, Fischer's Lovebird Names, Fight The Power, Royce Da 5 9 Woke, 50 Cent Is The Future Zip,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )