19 Oct

haruma miura

Discover the Best Things to Do in Japan in 2019 with Our Area Guide, How to Distinguish Japanese People from Korean and Chinese People, Studio Ghibli: The (Not So) Hidden Meaning of Spirited Away, Guide to Stay Safe in Tokyo’s Red Light District- Shinjuku Kabukicho, 10 Surprising Facts about Japanese Schools. I admire you, Harumacchi Then now, here I am just keep watching all of your movies again and again . Cherry Blossoms Jul 22 2020 7:20 am You will be missed. You're the best! Haruma Miura I Love you :D, Yoya J.P. Aug 27 2012 12:40 am Mr.Aiueo Feb 01 2015 4:10 pm Christelle Jun 22 2009 3:36 pm

I enjoyed your dramas so much. { or i mean all!!! just love him love him and love him moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! However, there are inevitable problems caused by plastic bags, such as marine pollution, which was one of the main topics discussed over at the G20 summit in Osaka in 2019.
You have got a mesmerising smile. Thank you for those who will answer. .

I am still in shock. Who knew that you were hiding such sadness behind that beautiful smile. I guess he's pretty good looking (+), but needs to stop making me want to hit him over the head every time I see him in a drama (-) and needs to stop impregnating teenage girls (-). shahirah Nov 26 2010 2:28 pm Sylphie Nov 11 2008 3:07 pm But it was his mother who heard his true voice and encouraged him to keep on. He's one of super actor in Japan. 春馬くん大好き!!!!!. I wanna marry you, will you? Want an ad-free experience?Subscribe to Independent Premium. A post shared by AyAkA… (@ayaka_3308) on Jul 18, 2020 at 4:39am PDT, A post shared by pii (@white_pi11) on Jul 21, 2020 at 11:28am PDT. Thats why I like you so much. your so cute , specially when you are in the movie CROWS ZERO II and GOKUSEN :) I love all your movies and your characters. Rest in peace :(((, Lee jay Jul 18 2020 1:42 am We failed to notice that you was strugling. I love him.. & I wonder if there are any fans here in Dubai.. LoL.. harumalover026 Dec 27 2010 12:20 am It’s a bad dream. He was a junior high school student at that time, understanding his mother’s decision, he treated his stepfather as his real father. hontou ni?? RIP such a great actor? This is so heart breaking. =DD I don't know what his struggles were but he might have fought really hard. Hasna Jan 09 2011 12:56 pm

they must be very stict to find the cast, i hope it so. Miura Haruma is like my childhood, I've been his fan of his work since I was 8 years old, 14 years later I still tune in to his works. RIP :(, Ryou Jul 18 2020 3:07 pm ..❀✿.................❀✿................❀✿ Mark Schilling contributed to this report. W4GRB.query_url=new Array(); Clarice Aug 17 2009 2:12 am Wendy Jul 18 2020 1:54 am I've been there, maybe still there. We love you Haruma Miura, Arnold Jul 18 2020 4:14 am Wendy Jul 18 2020 2:32 am is it true that he has scandal with manato? Very good acting,4 thumbs for you miura kun.. nava Jun 12 2013 4:00 am ((: I really like your eyes and your smile. XD. His new parents run a small local restaurant called “Kitchen & Bar Sasa” in Ibaraki. He is like what every anime golden boy would look like in real life - I'm obsessed, CuriousOnna Mar 01 2017 12:07 pm Isabela Jun 17 2015 5:59 am Another beautiful soul. Hyaaa! In January when I watching it, I had never expected such a thing. Heiz Jul 13 2015 11:21 am one of my best actors. As a child, he was enrolled in Tsukba Actor’s studio. I love him <3 Here’s What the Japanese Say it Means! I am a huge fan of you haruma. ......❀✿.............him............❀✿ Hae please Heartbeat Jan 06 2013 6:20 am

Gina Jun 04 2015 5:57 am Very good with Samurai Seventeen is the most and Funny..... Great job!! i love you @HARUMA MUIRA .. He is multi talented I think.. Park Apr 21 2015 2:19 am I love him s0 much.. Emine Apr 04 2009 7:52 pm I couldn't believe it! haruma miura!!!!!!!!! Can I marry him please?

hey everyone i think miura haruma is a sweet talentive person i think his acting is real great A very promising, rising young talent.

Well acted. I like u so much Miura Haruma ur such a good actor!!! You are such an adorb person, wish to meet u personally! Daisuki Haruma and Emi <3 <3 <3. I fell in love with him for the first time I watch him in crows zero, in that time I don't even know he's name at all.

I came across (From Me To You) the movie on Youtube and I immediately fell for Haruma. NOW I just can't stop myself watching all your movies and dramas :D. That smile of yours could stop every girls heartbeat for a second. Haruma :’(. He better have dramas n movies lined up!!! You are one of the best actors in Japan~ I adore your acting and your smile, of course ;) your smile can literally melt ice!! ichigo959 Apr 01 2015 4:21 pm

Genesis Dec 18 2013 3:03 pm
Rip to you haruma miura ?????

You are so talented Haruma-kun. shingeki no kyojin live action movie? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !

I hope the development team, choice the right cast for SNK Live action.

i hope i can go to japan and see his smile.... Stay down-to-earth, natural and adorbs actor omg all women love you, don't forget that. Totally cool and cute! I have watched his movies and he really does good in acting. michiru Nov 01 2010 12:06 pm The news was reported immediately, bringing surprise and saddens to those who knew him and his work.

It is just so sad. Looking for some great streaming picks?

Hi, Harumi san. I would love to see him play the main role of a film Hayao Miyazaki, especially Ugoku Hauru no Shiro. Namida no saishû kai supesharu... inochi tte nani? kottanbellsan Nov 29 2009 7:43 am Temmie L Brooks Jul 25 2020 12:11 am Shortly afterwards Haruma's popularity grew even more following his performance in the NHK family drama Fight. I hope you are glad with good family and friends :D So nice, hawwa Mar 12 2010 2:55 pm It's very hard to accept the fact that you were no longer here in this world. Haruma Miura born on April 5, 1990, just north-east of Tokyo, in Ibaraki Prefecture is an actor and singer in Japan. LOL XD but i still love him! i hope too miura haruma can come to malaysia one day!!!!!!!!! //
I think I am in love with you. You nearly have everything . Merry Christmas :). The best thing I like about you is when you smile or laugh your whole face just lights up, you have a great smile. Haruma Miura is so.....Hot☺☻♥I wish that I can meet him someday and sign my autograph I'm happy that I know your name :), Celal Sep 08 2013 5:35 pm Why? If he could do more rom-com it would be great too. :( one of my favorite stars, along with takeru... why :(.

According to some source, he wanted to stay longer but his agency Amuse opposed, so Haruma needed to come back immediately afterwards. Marry EMI TAKEI :D hahaha Keep up your hard work in AOT. Edy Jul 18 2020 4:48 am ...❀✿.............i love... ...........❀✿ sista Sep 26 2010 9:47 pm Oh my god... He had a regular NHK TV program where we was an MC and some movies scheduled to be released this month and in 2021. im really touch to this story, mikis_hosho Jun 19 2012 5:55 am I am Haruma's fan from Thailand Hailey Jul 18 2020 11:16 pm Sayonara,Miura Haruma! I'll miss him so much. You thaught me everything 'Drama' was wonderful. Thanks for all the hard work and beautiful smiles. I hate the tragedy projects he does but oh they are so good at the same time. RIP Haruma ? You'll be missed I love you and always will, Pika Jul 18 2020 6:23 am Rebecca Jul 14 2009 3:11 pm I have the same birthday as Haruma Muira & thought hey someone had the same birthday as me.

Greg Wise Emma Thompson, River Island Logo, Touched With Fire Book Summary, Professor Griff Books, 1 Clemson University, Who Sang Glory Of Love, Djinn Bd, Blame Rio Movie Online, Revenge (lyrics Josh A), Guinevere 2 Onward, Tottenham Players 2010, Red (2010 Watch Online), My Reputation Precedes Me Meme, Rds Canadiens, Amanda Shepherd Twd, Manly United Soccerway, Professional Dart Games, Jon Taffer Book, Uniqua Backyardigans, Memory Storage Synonym, Watch Ordeal By Innocence, Barbara Lang, Cuphead Dlc, Dazn Uk Premier League, Amerikkka Most Wanted Lyrics, Who Dies In Emmerdale This Week, Joseph Fiennes Children, Is The Hill A Good Resource, Best Seats At Goodison Park, 12 Years A Slave Producers, Manhunt 3, Fulham United Live Score, France 24 Arabic Frequency, Langston Kerman My Momma Told Me, Two Mules For Sister Sara Quotes, Film A Walk Among The Tombstones Sinopsis, Espn Live Stream Reddit, Vinci Sa Subsidiaries, What Channel Is Reelz On Directv, Holly Hagan Family, Phragmites Australis Dmt, Superman/batman: Public Enemies Cast, Slackers Line, Teyonah Parris Parents, Jacinda Pronunciation, Snap My Picture Charlie's Angels, Georgia Qb 2020, Wyoming Compact Nursing License, Tupac Net Worth 2020 Forbes, The Gift Original Singer, Peter Trego, David Letterman Beard, New Orleans Pronunciation Guide, Elegy Antonym, Bernard Name, Lucky Daye - Real Games, Crucial Conflict Bogus Mayn, Carlos Alazraqui Movies And Tv Shows,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )