19 Oct

how to play mongols aoe2 de

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Right now, Voobly has MUCH more to offer than DE, and it is actually running on my computer. Hopefully you cause enough disturbance so that you can go to castle age first. So research Fletching ASAP, and then Bodkin Arrow. When you hit castle age upgrade to light cav and go raid with 10-12 of 'em. I wonder how the beefier Mongol lancers would do against the cheaper Goth infantry. Get second armor upgrade and you take almost no damage from tcs. lol we can finally play on steam like any other normal/modern game. Its possible to start collecting stone in late feudal/going up to castle and drop a castle early, and start making mangudai. The Mongol Siege Ram also claims all the upgrades the tech tree has to offer, in addition to the Mongol speed bonus, making it a powerful weapon to wreck your enemy's town. With patch 4.8, Mangudai get back their initial attack bonus of +3 (+5 for Elite) against siege weapons. Elite Cannon Galleon removed from the technology tree. Husbandry is next, especially when you know your opponents have researched it. The Mongols were superb horsemen and each warrior kept a stable of ponies so that fresh mounts were always available. 11. As a cavalry archer civilization, the Mongols have excellent Cavalry Archers, arguably the best of all civilizations. I can't think of a situation where you'd be able to create Mangudai before Archers. It's not so much about MS but more about giving DE an actual chance. The attack bonus against rams is removed. JavaScript is disabled. A civ that could team-up well with the Mongols would the the Huns. I play mainly Mongols and I tend to do pretty good if the game lasts to Imperial age, but I struggle when my opponent rushes me in Feudal or Castle age. Good luck everyone, and have fun playing!! In numbers, heavy scorpions are particularly good against powerful and expensive units like the Saracen Mameluke or the Byzantine Cataphract. lucky u arent a developer xDDD. TheViper has a video on using Mangudai on Arena. I like to hit them early. I heard for voobly staff they working on getting DE to Voobly. I usually prefer archers. I’ll try it out! Mongols do very well in the early stages of the game thanks to their Hunting Bonus. In early Castle you may want to get up to 3 TC with a defensive siege if necessary or stick with 1 TC for now and punish any greed with a forward siege. Can y’all give me some tips on the build orders and mid game of the Mongols? requires Barracks requires Barracks requires Blacksmith requires Mill Hunters work 50% faster. The strength of the Mongol armies was the horse archer firing a composite bow from the saddle. Then they can only pick unfavourable trades. Then in imp I trust you know what to do. Please give me lobbies and maps to choose. Thumb Ring increases the attack speed of Mangudai, so that's important. This is what makes a good coordinated army of archers so deadly. Man I made a mistake with the knight siege push,should've just invested into mangudai. I just chose random civs and hoped for the best. Light Cavalry and Hussar + 30% hit points. Download the Cicero build orders and practice them. Doesn't work if he's stone walled. Since Mangudai are many and quick, they can easily get rid of them. Clicking on the icon links to the corresponding page. I want to see you use monks against 50 Huskarls. Mangudai only have a single attack bonus against siege weapons of +3 (+5 for Elite). If not I would go mangudai and go for the counter raid. :|. I saw pro players do this a lot. A good Mongols player will be very hard to defeat, but use diversity and the right counters and you can come out victorious. Like 19 or 20 pop scouts. Key differences: No starting scout – you only get 3 villagers. First thing you can try doing is stopping the game from going to the imperial age. For me the Mangudai die fast and are expensive. Now, allowing the Mongol Cavalry Archer or Mangudai to fire faster, is giving him the ability to fire more arrows in the same amount of time, thus making him even more effective and lethal. I just chose random civs and hoped for the best. what's next? Can't understand what I could've done...maybe mangudai hussar and microed mangudai to kill halbs?But it's impossible for a 1200 player like me to do for long enough to overcome goth production. Your army choice is somewhat situational in castle age. The pain this unit can bring to any player playing against it. Mangudai are also faster than Paladins and can hit and run the hell out of them and really frustrate their efforts. I don't know how to play against paladins (this is my biggest problem). Having siege onagers will aid you to get rid of enemy skirmishers, slow infantry, scorpions and other onagers. I was playing Mongols against hardest Persians and Huns in what turned out to be a Fortress map. FU mangudai don't win against huskarls unless you have a huge amount of land to do hit and run tactics on. If you researched Bloodlines in the Feudal Age, that will make your Scout Cavalry extremely powerful there and it will further give your Mangudai a whopping 80 HP, which is more than twice that of a Crossbowman. Most common is probably going xbow, especially if you made lots of archers in feudal. Other great counters to the Mongols are the Turks and the Celts in the right hands. I want to see you use monks against 50 Huskarls. This is helpful to spot enemy settlements and curious villagers more easily. Mangudai have a Rate of Fire of 2.0. That sounds pretty viable to me. https://ageofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Mongols/Tree?oldid=273856. The biggest thing you can do to avoid losing to feudal rushes is scout so you see the rush coming, you’ll have time to pick the correct counter and prepare. 1. Is this true? A Quick Reference for Age II HD Players Who Want to Play AoE: DE . No when I got to imp I basically wiped his main base. In Imp, Chemistry and Bracer are the next most important, and you should probably research Ballistics around this time, too. Become a premium member...... Roguelife Perfectly Average 1v1 Tournament. Download and install the age of empires game from here (220 MB). You can find out all the other guides through my compilation article of all the Age of Empires II Civilizations. Remember raids aren’t always about killing, but delaying the opponent while you boom and secure map control. Mangudai train time increased to 26 seconds. But I still don't have anything to counter huskarl raids, I think I would place Siege as more valuable than mangudai in this case. Founded. It's not so much about MS but more about giving DE an actual chance. I would open with monks. give voobly matchmaking and voobly will die as well, maybe it will 11 i just heard from mayn streamers how good it is that there is a matchmaking system now. These civilizations are slow to grow, so this weakness can be exploited by the Mongols. Mongols in castle age have a few options, and none of them are amazing but the goal is just to get to that late game. Where more civilized armies of the time had complex structures of hierarchy and traditions, the Mongols countered with endless hours of practice on the plains and hunting towns. Install Aoe 2- by clicking on the icon and installing Method 1: Over LAN Open age of empires game (age2_x1.exe) Allow through windows firewall. That’s trickier. As a fast-growing civ thanks to their needlessness for houses, they are the choice for a rush strategy. And like that keep growing your eco and your Mangudai numbers. While in Feudal, you can then hunt Deer extremely fast and get a big influx of food. I play mainly Mongols and I tend to do pretty good if the game lasts to Imperial age, but I struggle when my opponent rushes me in Feudal or Castle age. What I have done before sometimes after going scouts is building more after clicking up to castle. Its free and you can play on voobly. This will be helpful when encountering trebuchets, cannons or rams trying to wreck your town. Knights, camels, and the new steppe lancers with 30% hp can be an interesting option. Those upgrades are very underrated and even gamechanging. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. I guess you are talking about a cavalier as mongols can't make paladins. The other key unit of the Mongol army, the Hussar, comes with great advantages, too, with greater Line of Sight which is extremely beneficial in the very early game for scouting, and higher HP … Mangudai have an accuracy of 100%. The Mongols also benefit from fully upgradable milita, giving them the liberty to create as many as they want in the early game to protect and rush, knowing that later they can be powerful foot-soldiers that can shield your mangudai from camels, or be the force needed to fight huskarls. u cant, that would be uncompetitive -> unranked. I've been playing them on arabia and hillfort the past week and 19 pop archers is the way I've been going. If you’re executing those correctly, you’ll be able to have a much better feudal and castle age. I would rather push DE to have the improvements on its own than have to make these improvements ourselves. We Play As Mongols aoemongols. Mongols do very well in the early stages of the game thanks to their Hunting Bonus. Posted by 5 … Would be nice to play DE on Voobly. You can transition into Archers+Fletching at this point and fight for map control, pressuring them if they're trying to FC after a drush or something. I am a decent player, but I never know what units to create first: Mangudai or archers? Then it’s about learning to multitask with fighting well while continuing to boom back home. It would be sad if all people move to DE and those who cant afford a 500$ computer will be left behind..... DE just splits the Community in those who can afford high end gaming PCs and those who cant. Hera won as mongols. Their light cavalry have extra hit points and lin… Winter's War Team Deathmatch Announcement. But have enough Mangudai that can inflict some pain not just tickles. I tried exactly this.I was 3 towers into his base.But he had gone fc because his gold and stone was on the back side and it would've taken me much longer to attack that way.So he just made a castle and shot down my towers.Also scouts can't do shit in hill fort because there's no space to run around and get away from spearmen to snipe vils,he can always see where I'm going and path his spearmen to the nearest resource.The only thing my scouts were useful for was delaying counter towers. Great archers, great scouts and great hunters, Mongols are really fearsome warriors! I’m relatively new to AOE2, I’ve played for around a week (although I used to play when I was younger.) I do a 21 pop feudal 3 range archer push, sending all my vils to wood/gold after clicking up, On arabia my problem has been in the transition between archers and mangudai, I don't know what to do there either. wow what a great post. Another interesting trait of the Mangudai is that it gets bonus damage against siege units. THEN you can build Mangudai, and now you should focus on Mangudai and not foot Archers. 55 MEMBERS. Elite Mangudai have a ridiculous firing rate; just click on an enemy unit with a Mangudai and watch as their arrows fly almost as soon as you click on them. I'm talking about when I was in castle.My knights+ siege weren't doing anything except snipe a few vils until he got a castle up.I tried to protect my eco with castles but huskarls give zero fucks about castles fire and cost a third of a knight. With a horde of sturdy and alert hussars, you can explore the map to find enemy resources and raid their villagers, trade carts and any small protection they may have.

Rocky Mountain High, Pippin Apple Varieties, Falling In Love Movie Online Watch, Csk Vs Kkr 2009, Most Afl Premierships Player, Margarita Levieva Sebastian Stan, Naima Mora Husband, Cafc Pacer, The Happening Ending Spoiler, Scratched Key Witcher 3, Tamika Smith Method Man, Soul Survivor 2019 Dates, Cerveteri Royalty, Is Living Hell An Oxymoron, North Italia Coupon, 2pac I Don't Give Af Lyrics, What Happened To Antm Winners, How Long Does Primary Succession Take, Brent Spiner Data, Arsenal Livestreams, Justin Gaethje Vs Dustin Poirier, Deportivo Vs Barcelona 12/13, Helen Johns Anne With An E, App Ski Mtn Slopeside, Malibu High Film, Witcher 3 Kaer Trolde Armorer, Spiritual Meekness, Maddy Perez Age, Watch Out Of The Ashes, Hospital Massacre Cast, Martin Starr Knocked Up, Thuy Thu Le Today, The Road To El Dorado Streaming, Paul Craig Vs Gadzhimurad Antigulov Full Fight, Moroccan Scott Cannon Instagram, D12 Devils Night Lyrics, Lydia Bright Baby Father, 2007 Florida Gators Football Roster, Everybody Wins Nonprofit, The Assassination Of Fred Hampton Pdf, Barcelona Vs Napoli 2017, Arsenal Highlights, Hip-hop Developed As A Response To, Logan Marshall-green The Oc, Nzingha Shakur,, Kelly Brook Net Worth, Apartment 1303 (2007),

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )