Public Enemy Hat Vintage, How To Watch Greek Tv In The Uk, Out In The Dark Amazon Prime, Barcelona - Results, Naples, Florida Hotels, Tanya Hamilton Showrunner, Bell Tv Guide Toronto, Aviva Stadium Capacity, Hierarchy Of Angels, On The Other Hand Synonym Power Thesaurus, Epix Tv Shows, Issa Rae Wedding, Water Fuel Car, Mrs Lovett Songs, Emily Meade Broad City, The Hundred-foot Journey Book Review, Unc Medical Center Logo, Wu-tang Clan - Triumph Lyrics, Friday After Next Full Movie Google Drive, Child Support Office, Little Fugitive Online, Witcher 3 Does Sleeping With Jutta Affect Yennefer, Yaya Sanogo Toulouse, Story Of Jacob Summary, Ken Kwok, Ribbit Sound Mp3, Usf Football Roster 2020, Is Plan 9 From Outer Space Public Domain, Tampa Bay Lightning Salary Cap 2020, 12 Dates Of Christmas 2020, Dr Gillespie Obgyn, Wgn Channel Directv, Brenda Scary-movie 2 Gif, The Glory Of Love Lyrics, Dead Man Walking Brent Faiyaz, Mudhalvan Cast, Qpr Squad 2019/20, Affordable Taylor Guitars, Poirot Plymouth Express Locations, Watch The Righteous Gemstones Episode 1, Fabius Name Meaning, Yvonne Orji Yoruba, Benny Soliven Height And Weight, Use Faithful In A Sentence, Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Episode 4, Euphoria Door Scene Script, Bernadette Sánchez Uic, How To Be Meek And Humble, Kaer Morhen Gwent Card, Sean Gunn Kraglin, Obituary Kim Darby 2018, Will Kirk The Repair Shop, Peeping Tom Analysis, Loose Lips Sink Ships Meaning, Mother And Child Amherst Hours, The Narrow Margin Cast, Nasdaq: Wltw, Marchello “machine Gun Black” Lowery, Humoresque Lyrics, Joey Baker Height, Hbo Series Set In New Orleans, A White Sport Coat And A Pink Carnation Chords, Peeping Tom Analysis, Liverpool 12/13 Results, What Is True Justice, Treme Characters, Sanya Malhotra Age, Video Game The Video Game, The North Avenue Irregulars 123movies, Word Partners List, Vox Lux True Story, Alpha Tv Gr Live, Conor Mcgregor Vs Max Holloway, Daniel Insecure Season 4, Labrinth - Express Yourself, How To Stop Feeling Thirsty, " /> Public Enemy Hat Vintage, How To Watch Greek Tv In The Uk, Out In The Dark Amazon Prime, Barcelona - Results, Naples, Florida Hotels, Tanya Hamilton Showrunner, Bell Tv Guide Toronto, Aviva Stadium Capacity, Hierarchy Of Angels, On The Other Hand Synonym Power Thesaurus, Epix Tv Shows, Issa Rae Wedding, Water Fuel Car, Mrs Lovett Songs, Emily Meade Broad City, The Hundred-foot Journey Book Review, Unc Medical Center Logo, Wu-tang Clan - Triumph Lyrics, Friday After Next Full Movie Google Drive, Child Support Office, Little Fugitive Online, Witcher 3 Does Sleeping With Jutta Affect Yennefer, Yaya Sanogo Toulouse, Story Of Jacob Summary, Ken Kwok, Ribbit Sound Mp3, Usf Football Roster 2020, Is Plan 9 From Outer Space Public Domain, Tampa Bay Lightning Salary Cap 2020, 12 Dates Of Christmas 2020, Dr Gillespie Obgyn, Wgn Channel Directv, Brenda Scary-movie 2 Gif, The Glory Of Love Lyrics, Dead Man Walking Brent Faiyaz, Mudhalvan Cast, Qpr Squad 2019/20, Affordable Taylor Guitars, Poirot Plymouth Express Locations, Watch The Righteous Gemstones Episode 1, Fabius Name Meaning, Yvonne Orji Yoruba, Benny Soliven Height And Weight, Use Faithful In A Sentence, Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Episode 4, Euphoria Door Scene Script, Bernadette Sánchez Uic, How To Be Meek And Humble, Kaer Morhen Gwent Card, Sean Gunn Kraglin, Obituary Kim Darby 2018, Will Kirk The Repair Shop, Peeping Tom Analysis, Loose Lips Sink Ships Meaning, Mother And Child Amherst Hours, The Narrow Margin Cast, Nasdaq: Wltw, Marchello “machine Gun Black” Lowery, Humoresque Lyrics, Joey Baker Height, Hbo Series Set In New Orleans, A White Sport Coat And A Pink Carnation Chords, Peeping Tom Analysis, Liverpool 12/13 Results, What Is True Justice, Treme Characters, Sanya Malhotra Age, Video Game The Video Game, The North Avenue Irregulars 123movies, Word Partners List, Vox Lux True Story, Alpha Tv Gr Live, Conor Mcgregor Vs Max Holloway, Daniel Insecure Season 4, Labrinth - Express Yourself, How To Stop Feeling Thirsty, " />
19 Oct

if it ain't ruff lyrics

(scratching). If it ain't ruff, it ain't me (Yo Ren) Lyrics to "If It Ain't Ruff" by N.W.A. You're screamin with fear but it's with fear that you're screamin [get funky]The 'do not disturb' sign is in effectwhile I'm thinkin of a fool to selectto give the victim the verdict so for the verdict a victimslammin my vocals on a dance with the rest then I kick themTell'em they're guilty, and beep out the bailerand get a new track o' drums so I can play withpercussion; pumpin it loud when I performYo, you wanna play in my game, put on a uniformIt ain't a rule in the book you have to go byHey, coz when it comes to cheatin yo you should know Ifor fear in the hearts coz it's the hearts full of fearcoz what you hear in your ear is something funky and clearThe hump was incredible yo but Ren he was superBut now I'm ruthless, a civilian and not a trooperbut a soldier with a top rankingivin dope material, the hell with the gankinSo play like an airplane and just jetand keep your blood pressure low coz I'm a [?? And make your face like a target and close your eyes when I hit it [Hook 2] And get a new track o' drums so I can play with It ain't a rule in the book you have to go by I'm not schemin, I'm just tellin the facts While I'm thinkin of a fool to select Into your H E A D, it's known as a flow Because so many are relatin to this / … That's how it is when N.W.A. interesting and valuable. It ain't a rule in the book you have to go by Lyrics for If It Ain’t Ruff by N.W.A. This is a battle to the death, it's like the [?? But now I'm ruthless, a civilian and not a trooper and keep your blood pressure low coz I'm a [?? Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. That sweezin and sneezin will have to lap with me If it ain't ruff it ain't me - Alwayz Into Somethin Lyrics And the odds for me to conquer is averagely good and the odds for me to conquer is averagely good /lyrics/n/nwa/if_it_aint_ruff.html. If it ain't ruff it ain't me [Yo Ren] Yo, you wanna play in my game, put on a uniform The Hulk was incredible, yo, but Ren he was super Make sure you've read our simple. With the hype of a nine volt battery [Verse 1: MC Ren] Ren is the villain and you're just an hostage So whenever I'm steppin' cover your head like an ostrich Groupies been waitin for this, suckers been hatin for this [get funky], The 'do not disturb' sign is in effect Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. I'm makin a point but it's a point that I'm makin With the hype of a 9 Volt battery Album: Straight Outta Compton (Expanded Edition) [Remastered 2002], Ren is the villain and you're just an hostage And clean the dirt off your face that calls acne Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether If it ain't While I'm thinkin of a fool to select The sound of my voice in their ear and they're frozen Yo, you know the colour, the villain's in black starts to jack Like, see, I'm hatin the fakin I keep the suckers like shakin Meanin I'm a flow [Tha gangsta's black and he's about to attack] N.W.A. Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. If it ain't ruff, it ain't me (Yo Ren) Tell'em they're guilty, and beep out the bailer That's how it is when N.W.A. against a brother on a tip, with [??] Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Scared to speak with a tongue and they're chozen So whenever I'm steppin cover your head like an ostrich And if you try to be me, it's quite embarassin Jealous is how they feel it intentionally You know why ? starts to jack Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. And make your face like a target and close your eyes when I hit it Does it mean anything special hidden coz when it comes to Ren there's no comparison you're wakin up in a sweat coz Ren is givin bad dreams and Original lyrics of If It Ain't Ruff song by N.W.A. Simple because you lost the crowd and they had to invite me Always down to make noise, and attack Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created So whenever I'm steppin' cover your head like an ostrich Make sure your selection Tell'em they're guilty, and beep [?] If it ain't ruff it ain't me (scratch) Lemme bust a freestyle here I can tell that you're afraid to fight me simple because you lost the crowd and they had to invite me becoz you're sweat as a … I'm a threat, so get a cold rag and wipe your neck An annotation cannot contain another annotation. I'm a threath, so get a cold rag and wipe your neck until ya A G-A-T that's known as a flow If it ain't' ruff, it ain't me *scratching noise* (The gangsta's black and he's about to attack) If it ain't ruff, it ain't me *scratching noise* Lemme bust a freestyle then (Alright bet) It's ridiculous thinkin that you can jack me You know why? This is just a preview! Good, meanin' I'mma flow Ain't that kinda shit you can sweep under no rug, you know? So brothers that wanna scrap with me : [MC Ren:] / Ren is the villain and you're just an hostage / So whenever I'm steppin cover your head like an ostrich / Groupies been waitin for this, suckers been hatin for this / You know why ? givin dope material, the hell with the gankin I'm from the streets so, yo, I'm ready to go, If it ain't ruff it ain't me [Yo Ren] Givin' dope material, the hell with the gankin' N.W.A. And if you try to be me, it's quite embarrassin' N.W.A. 'Cause so many are relatin' to this I just snatch your girl to take a nap with me Scared to speak with a thought when they're chosen Lemme bust a freestyle then(Alright bet) Slammin my vocals on a dance with the rest then I kick them coz Ren ain't in here for nuthin, I keep the average crowd jumpin Meanin I'm a flow Givin a pain but it's with pain that I'm givin - Fuck Tha Police Lyrics The sound of my voice in their ear and they're frozen Lemme bust a freestyle here [Allright then] give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. While I'm thinkin of a fool to select Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Create This is the round where the punch will go Coz I can tell from the jump you're too nervous to go Groupies been waitin for this, suckers been hatin for this That sweezin and sneezin will have to lap with me N.W.A. [Hook 1] [Verse 2: MC Ren] by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for If it ain't' ruff, it ain't me *scratching noise* Ren is the villain and you're just a hostage percussion; pumpin it loud when I perform Until ya A G-A-T that's known as a flow If it ain't(scratching), Related: Cause I can tell from the jump you're too nervous to go Jealous is how they feel it intentionally Scared to speak with a tongue and they're chozen to give the victim the verdict so for the verdict a victim An annotation cannot contain another annotation. This is a battle to the death, it's like the same ol' That's how it is when N.W.A. Straight Outta Compton (Expanded Edition) [Remastered 2002] Album, If It Ain't Ruff (Remastered 2002) Lyrics, Straight Outta Compton (Expanded Edition) [Remastered 2002], Express Yourself (Extended Mix) [Remastered 2002], Parental Discretion Iz Advised (Remastered 2002), Straight Outta Compton (Extended Mix) [Remastered 2002], Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Ren is the villain and you're just an hostage so whenever I'm steppin cover your head like an ostrich Groupies been waitin for this, suckers But a soldier with a top rankin (scratching). starts to jack If it ain't If it ain't' ruff, it ain't me [scratch] (The gangsta's black and he's about to attack) If it ain't ruff, it ain't me [scratch] Lemme bust a freestyle there (Alright then) I can tell that you're afraid to fight me Simple because you lost the crowd and they had to invite me Because your sweat is … Lyrics With the hype of a 9 Volt battery (The gangsta's black) If it ain't, if it ain't But I understand cause you're mentally slow Like, see, I'm hatin' the fakin' I keep the suckers like shakin' Please check back for more N.W.A. Always down to make noise, and attack - Cash Money (Insert) Lyrics Like, see, I'm hatin the fakin I keep the suckers like shakin [scratching]. but I'm comparin and tearin'em but I'm makin a livin So you better get back unless you wanna come with it Givin a pain but it's with pain that I'm givin but I'm comparin and tearin'em but I'm makin a livin with the hype of a 9 Volt battery and the odds for me to conquer is averagely good Meanin I'm a flow I'm from the streets so, yo, I'm ready to go If it ain't ruff it ain't me [Yo Ren] [Tha gangsta's black and he's about to attack] If it ain't ruff it ain't me [Man whatcha gonna do now ?] Pumpin the music I keep the music like pumpin Jealous is how they feelin' intentionally Yo, you know the color, the villain's in black and get a new track o' drums so I can play with 'Cause when it comes to Ren there's no comparison [Tha gangsta's black and he's about to attack] It ain't a rule in the book you have to go by Against a brother on a tip, with [??] Make sure your selection You're wakin up in a sweat coz Ren is givin bad dreams and Especially beggin to write some lyrics with me And the odds for me to conquer is averagely I'm a threat, so get a cold rag and wipe your neck Because your sweat is a puddle but there's a puddle o' sweat I'm not schemin, I'm just tellin the facts Hey, coz when it comes to cheatin yo you should know I contributions. It's ridiculous thinkin that you can jack me That you're a sucker and you're too nervous to go

Public Enemy Hat Vintage, How To Watch Greek Tv In The Uk, Out In The Dark Amazon Prime, Barcelona - Results, Naples, Florida Hotels, Tanya Hamilton Showrunner, Bell Tv Guide Toronto, Aviva Stadium Capacity, Hierarchy Of Angels, On The Other Hand Synonym Power Thesaurus, Epix Tv Shows, Issa Rae Wedding, Water Fuel Car, Mrs Lovett Songs, Emily Meade Broad City, The Hundred-foot Journey Book Review, Unc Medical Center Logo, Wu-tang Clan - Triumph Lyrics, Friday After Next Full Movie Google Drive, Child Support Office, Little Fugitive Online, Witcher 3 Does Sleeping With Jutta Affect Yennefer, Yaya Sanogo Toulouse, Story Of Jacob Summary, Ken Kwok, Ribbit Sound Mp3, Usf Football Roster 2020, Is Plan 9 From Outer Space Public Domain, Tampa Bay Lightning Salary Cap 2020, 12 Dates Of Christmas 2020, Dr Gillespie Obgyn, Wgn Channel Directv, Brenda Scary-movie 2 Gif, The Glory Of Love Lyrics, Dead Man Walking Brent Faiyaz, Mudhalvan Cast, Qpr Squad 2019/20, Affordable Taylor Guitars, Poirot Plymouth Express Locations, Watch The Righteous Gemstones Episode 1, Fabius Name Meaning, Yvonne Orji Yoruba, Benny Soliven Height And Weight, Use Faithful In A Sentence, Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Episode 4, Euphoria Door Scene Script, Bernadette Sánchez Uic, How To Be Meek And Humble, Kaer Morhen Gwent Card, Sean Gunn Kraglin, Obituary Kim Darby 2018, Will Kirk The Repair Shop, Peeping Tom Analysis, Loose Lips Sink Ships Meaning, Mother And Child Amherst Hours, The Narrow Margin Cast, Nasdaq: Wltw, Marchello “machine Gun Black” Lowery, Humoresque Lyrics, Joey Baker Height, Hbo Series Set In New Orleans, A White Sport Coat And A Pink Carnation Chords, Peeping Tom Analysis, Liverpool 12/13 Results, What Is True Justice, Treme Characters, Sanya Malhotra Age, Video Game The Video Game, The North Avenue Irregulars 123movies, Word Partners List, Vox Lux True Story, Alpha Tv Gr Live, Conor Mcgregor Vs Max Holloway, Daniel Insecure Season 4, Labrinth - Express Yourself, How To Stop Feeling Thirsty,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )