Timerider Dvd, Decoys 2 Full Movie Online, European Rugby Challenge Cup Tv Coverage 2019/20, Kirsty Wark Loch Doon, Fabian Forte Net Wortha Midsummer Night's Dream Book, Moana Grandma Song I Like To Dance With The Water, Rare Poultry Breeds For Sale, Loni Love Net Worth, Love Lust Or Run Full Episodes Dailymotion, To The Moon 2, The Ring 3 Cast, The Boys Cast, Fatal Attraction Cast 2017, Sasha Mitchell Age, Mobb Deep - Shook Ones Part 1, Yu-gi-oh Pc Game, Hong Kong In Hiragana, Edge Of Sanity - Infernal, 50 Cent Chris Brown I'm The Man, Mbmbam Episodes Ranked, Epmd First Album, Watch Generation Kill, Crow In A Sentence, Defcon 2020, Barbara Lang, Roblox Sinister P, Laneway 2021, Janet Montgomery Husband, How To Get To White Orchard Witcher 3, Amusement Park Near Me, Peter Greene Cillian Murphy, Christmas Movie Like Groundhog Day, Bad Company Lyrics, Kiss Of Death Tattoo, Michel'le Surviving Compton Full Movie 123movies, 90 Day Fiancé: Before The 90 Days Pillow Talk Cast 2020, 50 Cent How You Gonna Take This, Uptown Saturday Night 2020, Raj Vs Csk 2010, Best Fighter In The World 2020, Safe Haven Meaning Finance, The View From Castle Rock Summary, Pride Of Baltimore Ii Model, Rooster Fighting Gaffs, Islamic Republic Of Iran Government, January Jones, Sunday News Sport, How To Draw A Unicorn Face, Alan Silvestri Lost In The City, Kindergarten Cop Cast Little Girl, Entertainment Ki Raat Season 1 Full Episode, Replaying The Game Achievements, Inter Milan Best Players 2020, Gasoline Song, An Eye For An Eye Quote Meaning, And I Myself, George Washington Hotel Allentown, Pa, Meme Maker App, V Sport Extra Tablå, Dane Dehaan Spiderman, Tatiana Suarez Next Fight, Insecure Season 2 Episode 7, Insecure People Quotes, Ludacris' Wife, Zoe Meaning, Where Do I Go Vague003 Lyrics, California College Mascots, Premier League Transfers 2020/21, Michigan Football Letterwinners, Rod Payze, Traditional Scottish Kilt, Colin Powell Iraq War, Alexander And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Pdf, " /> Timerider Dvd, Decoys 2 Full Movie Online, European Rugby Challenge Cup Tv Coverage 2019/20, Kirsty Wark Loch Doon, Fabian Forte Net Wortha Midsummer Night's Dream Book, Moana Grandma Song I Like To Dance With The Water, Rare Poultry Breeds For Sale, Loni Love Net Worth, Love Lust Or Run Full Episodes Dailymotion, To The Moon 2, The Ring 3 Cast, The Boys Cast, Fatal Attraction Cast 2017, Sasha Mitchell Age, Mobb Deep - Shook Ones Part 1, Yu-gi-oh Pc Game, Hong Kong In Hiragana, Edge Of Sanity - Infernal, 50 Cent Chris Brown I'm The Man, Mbmbam Episodes Ranked, Epmd First Album, Watch Generation Kill, Crow In A Sentence, Defcon 2020, Barbara Lang, Roblox Sinister P, Laneway 2021, Janet Montgomery Husband, How To Get To White Orchard Witcher 3, Amusement Park Near Me, Peter Greene Cillian Murphy, Christmas Movie Like Groundhog Day, Bad Company Lyrics, Kiss Of Death Tattoo, Michel'le Surviving Compton Full Movie 123movies, 90 Day Fiancé: Before The 90 Days Pillow Talk Cast 2020, 50 Cent How You Gonna Take This, Uptown Saturday Night 2020, Raj Vs Csk 2010, Best Fighter In The World 2020, Safe Haven Meaning Finance, The View From Castle Rock Summary, Pride Of Baltimore Ii Model, Rooster Fighting Gaffs, Islamic Republic Of Iran Government, January Jones, Sunday News Sport, How To Draw A Unicorn Face, Alan Silvestri Lost In The City, Kindergarten Cop Cast Little Girl, Entertainment Ki Raat Season 1 Full Episode, Replaying The Game Achievements, Inter Milan Best Players 2020, Gasoline Song, An Eye For An Eye Quote Meaning, And I Myself, George Washington Hotel Allentown, Pa, Meme Maker App, V Sport Extra Tablå, Dane Dehaan Spiderman, Tatiana Suarez Next Fight, Insecure Season 2 Episode 7, Insecure People Quotes, Ludacris' Wife, Zoe Meaning, Where Do I Go Vague003 Lyrics, California College Mascots, Premier League Transfers 2020/21, Michigan Football Letterwinners, Rod Payze, Traditional Scottish Kilt, Colin Powell Iraq War, Alexander And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Pdf, " />
19 Oct

jan blachowicz ufc record

Blachowicz defeated Corey Anderson via KO (punch) at 3:08 of Round 1 at UFC Rio Rancho on Saturday. Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? What ranks and titles have you held? After amazing KO at UFC Rio Rancho, the pride of Poland talks next steps. Jon Litterine returns for the DraftKings breakdown. When I got to the UFC, the first thing on my mind was "finally, my biggest dream is starting to come true." Watch the Video UFC.COM - WORLD After Dominick Reyes narrowly missed becoming LHW champion in a razor-thin loss to Jon Jones, the team of RotoWire MMA contributors likes him to get it done this time against Jan Blachowicz. Does Jan Blachowicz have what it takes to pull off the upset and avenge a loss from earlier in his career? Jan Blachowicz Record UFC : 10-5-0. 1 contender status in the light heavyweight division at the UFC's Feb. 15 event in Rio Rancho. Voir la fiche du combattant +1. With the UFC calendar set to resume in just a few weeks, it's a good reset point for ranking UFC fighters in a dynasty format. February 15, 2020. Date de naissance : 20/09/1988. Blachowicz, Adesanya, Reyes and more take in Fight Island, Five Dana White Contender Series Winners Also Get Fights Announced. Date de naissance : 24/02/1983. Puts Polish power on display. Jan Blachowicz won by Split Decision in round 5 at 5:00. TRAINING: In the morning, I train with the entire team, and in the evening, I work with my coach individually. Amateur Muay Thai Champion of the World, Korea 2008, KSW Light Heavyweight Title HolderDo you have any heroes? Fight Time; Longest Avg. Date. Several Muay Thai, grappling, and jiu-jitsu titles, Ranks in any martial arts styles: BJJ black belt, Favorite grappling technique: kimura, rear-naked choke, Favorite Striking technique: left high kick, left straight, Light Heavyweight Champion ANALYSIS Blachowicz was outwrestled by Anderson in their first matchup, but he never let it get that far in his second opportunity. Hauteur (cm): 182.88. Currently, Jan Blachowicz’s record is 25-8-0 (Oct. 2020).Jan Blachowicz last fight was ago against Jacare Souza at UFC Fight Night: Blachowicz vs. Jacare. Jan Blachowicz Is Fighting For Poland Watch Jan Blachowicz discuss his Polish roots ahead of UFC Sao Paulo. Check out his UFC 253 breakdown. Follow the rise of Jan Blachowicz as he made his way through the ranks to a light heavyweight title shot against Dominick Reyes at UFC 253. 7 months ago. 2 No. 7 months ago. Two undefeated fighters will square off for the middleweight title in Saturday's main event, and Chris Olson thinks the underdog might be overlooked when playing DFS. Follow the rise of Jan Blachowicz as he made his way through the ranks to a light heavyweight title shot against Dominick Reyes at UFC 253. Everything you need to know for UFC 254:Khabib vs Gaethje including UFC 254 stream links, start times, purchase optio, See which fighters are on the rise heading into UFC 254: Khabib vs Gaethje. The two exchanged early but … Hauteur (cm): 188.00. Athletes. The Witcher – a character from the fantasy book. Jake Letarski uses data from a similar league to generate tier-based rankings. Blachowicz will be approximately a (+170) betting underdog when he takes on Corey Anderson in the main event of UFC Rio Rancho on Saturday. Watch the face offs from the UFC 253 Press Conference on UFC Fight Island. Records reflect all UFC fights from UFC 28 to the present (UFC 28 was the first event to use the Unified Rules of MMA). Voir la fiche du combattant +1. Blachowicz won the vacant UFC Light Heavyweight Championship on Saturday, defeating, Recent RotoWire Articles Featuring Jan Blachowicz. To kick off Hispanic Heritage Month, the Fighter Timeline series features Cain Velasquez and five of the biggest fights of his UFC career. Blachowicz defeated Corey Anderson via KO (punch) at 3:08 of Round 1 at UFC Rio Rancho on Saturday. Shortest Avg. What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? 02:05. Watch The Full Episode Of UFC 254 Countdown: Khabib vs Gaethje, Copyright © 2001-2020 UFC All Rights Reserved. Follow the rise of Jan Blachowicz as he made his way through the ranks to a light heavyweight title shot against Dominick Reyes at UFC 253. Light heavyweight Jan Blachowicz' official UFC® fighter profile, with biography, news, skill breakdown, MMA fight record and statistics, photos, video and weight class information. Jon Litterine breaks down four fights and makes his picks for UFC Rio Rancho. UFC London results: Jimi Manuwa stunned by Jan Blachowicz in thrilling light-heavyweight rematch. Hauteur (cm): 177.80. I graduated as a civil engineer technician. Blachowicz (foot) is expected to take on Corey Anderson for No. Skip to main content ... UFC Unfiltered Episode 342: Jan Blachowicz, Paul Craig & Chuck Zito. Date de naissance : 11/05/1988 . Blachowicz (foot) is facing a 180-day medical suspension pending X-rays of both feet, © Copyright 2020 - Roto Sports, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Total Fights; Wins; Finishes; KO/TKO Wins; Submission Wins; Decision Wins; Win Streak; Title Fight Wins; Total Fight Night Bonuses; Time. Height 6'2" Reach 78" DOB 2/24/1983. Light heavyweights Jan Blachowicz and Jacare Souza talk after Blachowicz's split decision win. See which fighters earned a bonus on UFC Fight Night: Ortega vs Korean Zombie: Listen to the latest UFC Unfiltered podcast featuring The Korean Zombie and Katlyn Chookagian. Kamaru Usman Record UFC : 12-0-0. Khabib Nurmagomedov Record UFC : 12-0-0. The fight was on Saturday, November 16, 2019. Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? What was your job before you started fighting? Records: Jan Blachowicz (26-8 MMA, 9-5 UFC), Dominick Reyes (12-1 MMA, 6-1 UFC) Past five: Blachowicz 4-1, Reyes 4-1 Division: Light heavyweight Rankings: Reyes No. Record 27-8-0. Date . I can't wait for my debut. Watch the full UFC 253 Press Conference with UFC President Dana White, Israel Adesanya, Paulo Costa, Dominick Reyes and Jan Blachowicz. 27-8-0 (W-L-D), Copyright © 2001-2020 UFC All Rights Reserved, Reyes vs Blachowicz For Light Heavyweight Title, Blachowicz Vs Anderson Slated For UFC Rio Rancho. Light HeavyweightUFC. Security guard at the clubs. • Voir la fiche du combattant +1. Navigate to results: Fights. The UFC's next big stretch will be held at Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, and the festivities will kick off with a pair of title fights headlining UFC 253. The Four Performances That Warranted An Extra $50,000 On Fight Island. Where is UFC Fight Island, what's the Fight Island Schedule, what fights are on Fight Island, and more. I turned professional in MMA in 2007. When and why did you start training for fighting? Listen to the latest UFC Unfiltered podcast. Jan Blachowicz stats, fights results, news and more. I was working really hard for this my whole life and it's a great feeling.

Timerider Dvd, Decoys 2 Full Movie Online, European Rugby Challenge Cup Tv Coverage 2019/20, Kirsty Wark Loch Doon, Fabian Forte Net Wortha Midsummer Night's Dream Book, Moana Grandma Song I Like To Dance With The Water, Rare Poultry Breeds For Sale, Loni Love Net Worth, Love Lust Or Run Full Episodes Dailymotion, To The Moon 2, The Ring 3 Cast, The Boys Cast, Fatal Attraction Cast 2017, Sasha Mitchell Age, Mobb Deep - Shook Ones Part 1, Yu-gi-oh Pc Game, Hong Kong In Hiragana, Edge Of Sanity - Infernal, 50 Cent Chris Brown I'm The Man, Mbmbam Episodes Ranked, Epmd First Album, Watch Generation Kill, Crow In A Sentence, Defcon 2020, Barbara Lang, Roblox Sinister P, Laneway 2021, Janet Montgomery Husband, How To Get To White Orchard Witcher 3, Amusement Park Near Me, Peter Greene Cillian Murphy, Christmas Movie Like Groundhog Day, Bad Company Lyrics, Kiss Of Death Tattoo, Michel'le Surviving Compton Full Movie 123movies, 90 Day Fiancé: Before The 90 Days Pillow Talk Cast 2020, 50 Cent How You Gonna Take This, Uptown Saturday Night 2020, Raj Vs Csk 2010, Best Fighter In The World 2020, Safe Haven Meaning Finance, The View From Castle Rock Summary, Pride Of Baltimore Ii Model, Rooster Fighting Gaffs, Islamic Republic Of Iran Government, January Jones, Sunday News Sport, How To Draw A Unicorn Face, Alan Silvestri Lost In The City, Kindergarten Cop Cast Little Girl, Entertainment Ki Raat Season 1 Full Episode, Replaying The Game Achievements, Inter Milan Best Players 2020, Gasoline Song, An Eye For An Eye Quote Meaning, And I Myself, George Washington Hotel Allentown, Pa, Meme Maker App, V Sport Extra Tablå, Dane Dehaan Spiderman, Tatiana Suarez Next Fight, Insecure Season 2 Episode 7, Insecure People Quotes, Ludacris' Wife, Zoe Meaning, Where Do I Go Vague003 Lyrics, California College Mascots, Premier League Transfers 2020/21, Michigan Football Letterwinners, Rod Payze, Traditional Scottish Kilt, Colin Powell Iraq War, Alexander And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Pdf,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )