Happy Feet Net Worth 2019, Book Review Of The Street Lawyer, Lauren Souness Wikipedia, Aidy Bryant Height, Girl In Cement, Run Dmc Logo Template Psd, " /> Happy Feet Net Worth 2019, Book Review Of The Street Lawyer, Lauren Souness Wikipedia, Aidy Bryant Height, Girl In Cement, Run Dmc Logo Template Psd, " />
19 Oct

jeannie mai husband jeezy

"I am 41. Jeannie Mai has plans to be “submissive” when she ties the knot to her rapper fiancé, Jeezy. It means that I’m saying, ‘I trust you.'”. "Coming out of divorce and also making a major decision to marry again after finding such a beautiful person, I want to be very clear and open about how our life can be so we can make sure our vision is aligned and that we both are empathetic to each other. When I hear this definition ... submitting has a negative connotation. "I want him to lead, and I have all the essence of what I bring as a wife to make that decision, but I love that my husband will be the man that leads. For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube! “I, Jeannie Mai — going into my marriage — I want to submit to my man. It usually can be like, you know, referenced as somebody who works lower than you and that’s not what I’m referring to here,” the California native shared during the October 7 episode of The Real. Jeannie Mai surprised her TV co-hosts when she revealed that she wants to be submissive in her marriage to rapper Jeezy. I think that we would do best here, I want to do this,’ and he takes the decision. She’s going to want to just go to bed early.’ Whatever it may be. “That doesn’t mean he doesn’t factor in my thoughts and my wishes, and it doesn’t mean that I’m any less equal than him. “Immediately that was a magnetic attraction. And that caused a wedge," Mai shared. "So, I'm gonna say right here, that I, Jeannie Mai, going in to my marriage -- I want to submit to my man. Jeannie delved into how she will be submissive in her marriage to Jeezy. Coyote Ugly Turns 20: Where Is the Cast Now? Keep scrolling to see how the social media influencer and … RELATED: Jeannie Mai Dedicates Adorable DWTS Dance to Fiancé Jeezy on His Birthday: It's 'Very Symbolic'. "That doesn't mean that in this case Jay makes all the decisions for us. Doing things her way! It’s a, ‘You know what? It's a, 'You know what? On an episode of The Real, the co-host explained why she wants to submit to her soon-to-be husband, Jeezy. It means that you are less important, you are lower than that person that you're submitting to. RELATED: Jeannie Mai and Jeezy Are Engaged! While Jeannie Mai considers herself a "very dominant woman" to … The rapper/philanthropist had originally wanted to propose to Mai sometime in April during a previously planned trip to Vietnam. Nothing says a family vacation like an RV, Princess Diana died when Harry was just 12 years old, It's looked — and felt — like a whole different world as we've been social distancing and attempting to keep each other safe, See All the Celebs Taking RV Trips This Summer, The Sweetest Photos of Princes Harry with Diana, From Empty Streets to Virtual Weddings: What Life Has Looked Like During the Coronavirus Pandemic.

Happy Feet Net Worth 2019, Book Review Of The Street Lawyer, Lauren Souness Wikipedia, Aidy Bryant Height, Girl In Cement, Run Dmc Logo Template Psd,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )