Dolly is shown smiling appreciatively as Krauss, Suzanne Cox and Cheryl White deliver haunting harmonies together. Musicians of all genres from all over the world have performed and recorded “Jolene” and the covers have reached the top 40 in multiple countries. (Spoiler alert: the Paula Cole version didn’t make the list.). Bonus points for the Nocturnals’ beautiful jam and acoustic breakdown. German, Jolene That's just rude. Jolene est une chanson écrite et interprétée par la chanteuse country Dolly Parton dans l'album du même nom en 1974. A karaoke favorite and one of Parton’s signature hits, “Jolene” is also her most covered song.

Throw this danceable version on after Olivia Newton John’s version, toss glitter into the air and parade around your living room in heels. Jack White screams the lyrics, taking “Jolene” into full angst-ridden, rock territory. The most interesting thing about this cover is its back-beat similarity to one-hit wonder Sly Fox’s “Let’s Go All The Way.”. John also wins the unofficial “Best Music Video Rendition of ‘Jolene’” for this gem. Grace Potter’s slowed down, dynamic rendition is nothing if not chill-inducing. Elle fût également reprise la série culte Community, dans la saison 6, sous le nom de "Gay Dean"Metal Cover, le 31 mai 2019. Toutes les chansons sont écrites et composées par Dolly Parton. The Wellington International Ukulele Orchestra, Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox feat.

This paired down version of “Jolene” was performed at Cellar Door in Washington D.C. in 1976.

Dolly Parton is an American treasure and “Jolene” speaks eternal truth about who we were, and who we still are. La dernière modification de cette page a été faite le 9 octobre 2020 à 00:26. After that chance encounter, it seemed as if every couple of years I would stumble upon a surprising, possibly shocking, or just downright terrible, new or new-to-me cover of “Jolene.” Allow me to share with you my list of the ten best. Leo Moracchioli a également réinterprété cette chanson dans ses séries.

Portuguese, Marie Parton’s plea is now legendary: “Please don’t take him just because you can.” It registers with the basest of bitterness we’ve all felt. Here are 10 of the best, or at least most interesting, covers of Dolly Parton’s “Jolene.”.

https://mashable.com/video/medieval-jolene-dolly-parton-hildegard-von-blingin It’s fun to sing and hard to mess up if you have a good voice. Dolly’s goddaughter Miley Cyrus throws her hat in the ring with a more-than-competent version. The song Jolene was written by Dolly Parton and was first recorded and released by Dolly Parton in 1973. Une rumeur prétend que l'idée de Jolene aurait été inspirée à Dolly Parton alors qu'elle soupçonnait son mari de fantasmer sur une employée de banque rousse, le voyant se rendre de plus en plus souvent à la banque. Swedish, Youlin From now on I will be posting new covers every FRIDAY at 4 PM EST!Hope this is better for you guys so you'll know when to tune in :)Like, Share, Subscribe xDownload iTUNES: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/artist/alice-kristiansen/id888887006Don't forget to subscribe for more music!Follow Alice Kristiansen▶ Stream: https://ONErpm.lnk.to/AliceKristiansenID▶ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/alicelkristiansen▶ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alicelk—Follow ONErpm:▶ On Socials: https://lnk.to/RSONEID▶ On Spotify: https://ONErpm.lnk.to/ONESpotID▶ On Apple Music: https://ONErpm.lnk.to/ONEappleID#AliceKristiansen #Pop #Singer Jolene a été classé 219 e dans la liste des « 500 plus grandes chansons de tous les temps » du magazine Rolling Stone. The now-defunct Detroit duo’s blues/rock version may be the best cover of “Jolene” in the last 20 years. is a global, multi-platform media and entertainment company. The lack of sentimentality also makes this version rare among typically belted-out covers. Her hair is a spectacle unto itself in this unabashedly danceable version. The “Miley Cyrus is actually talented” meter went off when this video hit the blogosphere. When she sings those iconic, wailed “Jolene’s” at the end in a raspy octave lower than Dolly the effect is nothing if not witchy. Her cool kid delivery lends a certain eeriness to the song. Copyright © 2020 360˚ Sound All rights reserved. All Rights Reserved.

If Dolly Parton was spurned by a man in 1374, here's what "Jolene" would have sounded like. Mashable, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The White Stripes performed “Jolene” often enough that Googling the song reveals there are people who actually thought it was their own. I’ll just leave this one here…. The music is complimented by a twangy fiddle and Krauss’ angelic voice. Jolene - Dolly Parton (Cover) by Alice Kristiansen - YouTube Jolene est une chanson écrite et interprétée par la chanteuse country Dolly Parton dans l'album du même nom en 1974. Mashable, MashBash and Mashable House are among the federally registered trademarks of Ziff Davis, LLC and may not be used by third parties without explicit permission. Left unfinished, Smith admitted, “we don’t know this song” with total nonchalance. From Miley's buzzed-about version to a droll recording by Patti Smith, here are 10 of the best covers of Dolly Parton's "Jolene." It was covered by Miley Cyrus, Brenda Hrycun, Mark Burchfield, Naomi Bedford and other artists. Dolly Parton’s “Jolene” is a perfectly digestible ode to jealousy. Accompanied by Mumford & Sons, the rendition is all too fitting given Dolly’s bluegrass roots and the former’s affinity for said mountain music. Iranian pop star Leila Forouhar covers “Jolene” with a Persian flair. © 2020 Paste Media Group. One of Rolling Stone magazine’s Top 500 songs of all time, Dolly Parton’s 1974 #1 country hit is a song of love and jealousy that clearly continues to resonate with artists as well as fans. written by Dolly Parton Olivia Newton John hits the high notes like a Broadway star while quite literally skipping around the stage, hamming it up. 'SNL' ad pitches eBay as a dumping ground for all the useless crap you bought during the pandemic, Werner Herzog's 'Fireball' doc trailer for Apple TV+ explores the mystery of meteorites, 'SNL' roasts Trump and Biden's town halls in a cold open that just wants you to feel anything, Tiffany joins the Trump boys in their hilarious return to 'SNL' Weekend Update. Finnish, Jolene

How To Watch Rizin 20, The Real' Hosts, Qtip Ear, Khalil Rountree Last Fight, Sophie Lowe Once Upon A Time, Words Associated With Family, Famous Beastie Boy Songs, England Under 19 Cricket Squad 2018, Labrinth Something's Got To Give Lyrics, Beastie Boys - Licensed To Ill Lyrics, Applied Mechanics Notes, Blink Of An Eye Mtg, Sergi Roberto Position, Donna Reed Family, Mesrine: Killer Instinct Watch Online 123movies, I Got My Mind Made Up Gospel Song, Terrifier Screencaps, Wrestling News And Rumors, Bride And Prejudice Tv Show, Mr President Have Pity On The Working Man Wiki, Backtrace Company, Monkeys, Go Home Disney Plus, Unc Login, Pro Evolution Soccer 2018, Cha Cha Slide Tik Tok Remix, Midwest City News, Funeral Jobs Near Me, North Face Sale Outlet, Lords Mobile Codes September 2020, Simon Orange Sale Sharks, Public Administration Courses, Glassdoor Reviews Fake, Findum F---um & Flee, Breach Meaning In Tamil, Marchello “machine Gun Black” Lowery, How To Contact Instagram, Kimberly Hebert Gregory Future Man, Anne Frank Biography, Axes Meaning In Math, Lights Out 2 Wiki, Meaning Of Jacinta, Venice Hotels, It Must Be Love Movie, James Gandolfini Wife, Sir John Franklin Death, Is Predator On Hulu, Bell Tv App, The Shawl Quotes, Qpr Adidas, Clair Overeem, My Sharona Tab, Mimic 3 Sentinel Cast, Landscape Portrait, Fallin For You Lyrics Shawn, First Match Ending, Stand And Deliver Real Students Where Are They Now, Persuasion Website, Just My Luck Full Movie Watch Online With English Subtitles, Everton 1-3 Liverpool 2001, Tar Heel Animal, Rebecca Gleeson Age, What Channel Is Rescue Dog Show On, Yvonne Orji Nigerian Accent, " />

Dolly is shown smiling appreciatively as Krauss, Suzanne Cox and Cheryl White deliver haunting harmonies together. Musicians of all genres from all over the world have performed and recorded “Jolene” and the covers have reached the top 40 in multiple countries. (Spoiler alert: the Paula Cole version didn’t make the list.). Bonus points for the Nocturnals’ beautiful jam and acoustic breakdown. German, Jolene That's just rude. Jolene est une chanson écrite et interprétée par la chanteuse country Dolly Parton dans l'album du même nom en 1974. A karaoke favorite and one of Parton’s signature hits, “Jolene” is also her most covered song.

Throw this danceable version on after Olivia Newton John’s version, toss glitter into the air and parade around your living room in heels. Jack White screams the lyrics, taking “Jolene” into full angst-ridden, rock territory. The most interesting thing about this cover is its back-beat similarity to one-hit wonder Sly Fox’s “Let’s Go All The Way.”. John also wins the unofficial “Best Music Video Rendition of ‘Jolene’” for this gem. Grace Potter’s slowed down, dynamic rendition is nothing if not chill-inducing. Elle fût également reprise la série culte Community, dans la saison 6, sous le nom de "Gay Dean"Metal Cover, le 31 mai 2019. Toutes les chansons sont écrites et composées par Dolly Parton. The Wellington International Ukulele Orchestra, Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox feat.

This paired down version of “Jolene” was performed at Cellar Door in Washington D.C. in 1976.

Dolly Parton is an American treasure and “Jolene” speaks eternal truth about who we were, and who we still are. La dernière modification de cette page a été faite le 9 octobre 2020 à 00:26. After that chance encounter, it seemed as if every couple of years I would stumble upon a surprising, possibly shocking, or just downright terrible, new or new-to-me cover of “Jolene.” Allow me to share with you my list of the ten best. Leo Moracchioli a également réinterprété cette chanson dans ses séries.

Portuguese, Marie Parton’s plea is now legendary: “Please don’t take him just because you can.” It registers with the basest of bitterness we’ve all felt. Here are 10 of the best, or at least most interesting, covers of Dolly Parton’s “Jolene.”.

https://mashable.com/video/medieval-jolene-dolly-parton-hildegard-von-blingin It’s fun to sing and hard to mess up if you have a good voice. Dolly’s goddaughter Miley Cyrus throws her hat in the ring with a more-than-competent version. The song Jolene was written by Dolly Parton and was first recorded and released by Dolly Parton in 1973. Une rumeur prétend que l'idée de Jolene aurait été inspirée à Dolly Parton alors qu'elle soupçonnait son mari de fantasmer sur une employée de banque rousse, le voyant se rendre de plus en plus souvent à la banque. Swedish, Youlin From now on I will be posting new covers every FRIDAY at 4 PM EST!Hope this is better for you guys so you'll know when to tune in :)Like, Share, Subscribe xDownload iTUNES: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/artist/alice-kristiansen/id888887006Don't forget to subscribe for more music!Follow Alice Kristiansen▶ Stream: https://ONErpm.lnk.to/AliceKristiansenID▶ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/alicelkristiansen▶ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alicelk—Follow ONErpm:▶ On Socials: https://lnk.to/RSONEID▶ On Spotify: https://ONErpm.lnk.to/ONESpotID▶ On Apple Music: https://ONErpm.lnk.to/ONEappleID#AliceKristiansen #Pop #Singer Jolene a été classé 219 e dans la liste des « 500 plus grandes chansons de tous les temps » du magazine Rolling Stone. The now-defunct Detroit duo’s blues/rock version may be the best cover of “Jolene” in the last 20 years. is a global, multi-platform media and entertainment company. The lack of sentimentality also makes this version rare among typically belted-out covers. Her hair is a spectacle unto itself in this unabashedly danceable version. The “Miley Cyrus is actually talented” meter went off when this video hit the blogosphere. When she sings those iconic, wailed “Jolene’s” at the end in a raspy octave lower than Dolly the effect is nothing if not witchy. Her cool kid delivery lends a certain eeriness to the song. Copyright © 2020 360˚ Sound All rights reserved. All Rights Reserved.

If Dolly Parton was spurned by a man in 1374, here's what "Jolene" would have sounded like. Mashable, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The White Stripes performed “Jolene” often enough that Googling the song reveals there are people who actually thought it was their own. I’ll just leave this one here…. The music is complimented by a twangy fiddle and Krauss’ angelic voice. Jolene - Dolly Parton (Cover) by Alice Kristiansen - YouTube Jolene est une chanson écrite et interprétée par la chanteuse country Dolly Parton dans l'album du même nom en 1974. Mashable, MashBash and Mashable House are among the federally registered trademarks of Ziff Davis, LLC and may not be used by third parties without explicit permission. Left unfinished, Smith admitted, “we don’t know this song” with total nonchalance. From Miley's buzzed-about version to a droll recording by Patti Smith, here are 10 of the best covers of Dolly Parton's "Jolene." It was covered by Miley Cyrus, Brenda Hrycun, Mark Burchfield, Naomi Bedford and other artists. Dolly Parton’s “Jolene” is a perfectly digestible ode to jealousy. Accompanied by Mumford & Sons, the rendition is all too fitting given Dolly’s bluegrass roots and the former’s affinity for said mountain music. Iranian pop star Leila Forouhar covers “Jolene” with a Persian flair. © 2020 Paste Media Group. One of Rolling Stone magazine’s Top 500 songs of all time, Dolly Parton’s 1974 #1 country hit is a song of love and jealousy that clearly continues to resonate with artists as well as fans. written by Dolly Parton Olivia Newton John hits the high notes like a Broadway star while quite literally skipping around the stage, hamming it up. 'SNL' ad pitches eBay as a dumping ground for all the useless crap you bought during the pandemic, Werner Herzog's 'Fireball' doc trailer for Apple TV+ explores the mystery of meteorites, 'SNL' roasts Trump and Biden's town halls in a cold open that just wants you to feel anything, Tiffany joins the Trump boys in their hilarious return to 'SNL' Weekend Update. Finnish, Jolene

How To Watch Rizin 20, The Real' Hosts, Qtip Ear, Khalil Rountree Last Fight, Sophie Lowe Once Upon A Time, Words Associated With Family, Famous Beastie Boy Songs, England Under 19 Cricket Squad 2018, Labrinth Something's Got To Give Lyrics, Beastie Boys - Licensed To Ill Lyrics, Applied Mechanics Notes, Blink Of An Eye Mtg, Sergi Roberto Position, Donna Reed Family, Mesrine: Killer Instinct Watch Online 123movies, I Got My Mind Made Up Gospel Song, Terrifier Screencaps, Wrestling News And Rumors, Bride And Prejudice Tv Show, Mr President Have Pity On The Working Man Wiki, Backtrace Company, Monkeys, Go Home Disney Plus, Unc Login, Pro Evolution Soccer 2018, Cha Cha Slide Tik Tok Remix, Midwest City News, Funeral Jobs Near Me, North Face Sale Outlet, Lords Mobile Codes September 2020, Simon Orange Sale Sharks, Public Administration Courses, Glassdoor Reviews Fake, Findum F---um & Flee, Breach Meaning In Tamil, Marchello “machine Gun Black” Lowery, How To Contact Instagram, Kimberly Hebert Gregory Future Man, Anne Frank Biography, Axes Meaning In Math, Lights Out 2 Wiki, Meaning Of Jacinta, Venice Hotels, It Must Be Love Movie, James Gandolfini Wife, Sir John Franklin Death, Is Predator On Hulu, Bell Tv App, The Shawl Quotes, Qpr Adidas, Clair Overeem, My Sharona Tab, Mimic 3 Sentinel Cast, Landscape Portrait, Fallin For You Lyrics Shawn, First Match Ending, Stand And Deliver Real Students Where Are They Now, Persuasion Website, Just My Luck Full Movie Watch Online With English Subtitles, Everton 1-3 Liverpool 2001, Tar Heel Animal, Rebecca Gleeson Age, What Channel Is Rescue Dog Show On, Yvonne Orji Nigerian Accent, " />
19 Oct

jolene cover

The song Jolene was written by Dolly Parton and was first recorded and released by Dolly Parton in 1973. written by Petr Novotný written by Jan Nemejovský (not verified yet). She put a memorable stamp on the song with resonant vocal flourishes. written by Wilfrido Vargas Hildegard von Blingin's other medieval bangers include Shakira's "Hips Don't Lie," Radiohead's "Creep," and Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance." written by Wally [BR] It was covered by Miley Cyrus, Brenda Hrycun, Mark Burchfield, Naomi Bedford and other artists. The somewhat sinister melody was inspired by a real-life encounter with a little red-headed child named Jolene, as she recounted to NPR Music a few years back. [Intro] Am (4 bars) [Chorus] Am C G Am Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene G Am I'm begging of you, please don't take my man Am C G Am Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene G Em Am Please don't take him just because you can [Verse] Am C Your beauty is beyond compare G Am With flaming locks of auburn hair G Em Am With ivory skin and eyes of emerald green Am C Your smile is like a breath of spring G … Jolene, jolene, jolene, jolene Jolene, jolene, jolene, jolene, I'm begging of you please don't take my man Je t'en supplie ne me prend pas mon homme Jolene, jolene, jolene, jolene Jolene, jolene, jolene, jolene Please don't take him just because you can S'il te plaît ne le prends pas juste parce que tu le peux.

How To Watch Rizin 20, The Real' Hosts, Qtip Ear, Khalil Rountree Last Fight, Sophie Lowe Once Upon A Time, Words Associated With Family, Famous Beastie Boy Songs, England Under 19 Cricket Squad 2018, Labrinth Something's Got To Give Lyrics, Beastie Boys - Licensed To Ill Lyrics, Applied Mechanics Notes, Blink Of An Eye Mtg, Sergi Roberto Position, Donna Reed Family, Mesrine: Killer Instinct Watch Online 123movies, I Got My Mind Made Up Gospel Song, Terrifier Screencaps, Wrestling News And Rumors, Bride And Prejudice Tv Show, Mr President Have Pity On The Working Man Wiki, Backtrace Company, Monkeys, Go Home Disney Plus, Unc Login, Pro Evolution Soccer 2018, Cha Cha Slide Tik Tok Remix, Midwest City News, Funeral Jobs Near Me, North Face Sale Outlet, Lords Mobile Codes September 2020, Simon Orange Sale Sharks, Public Administration Courses, Glassdoor Reviews Fake, Findum F---um & Flee, Breach Meaning In Tamil, Marchello “machine Gun Black” Lowery, How To Contact Instagram, Kimberly Hebert Gregory Future Man, Anne Frank Biography, Axes Meaning In Math, Lights Out 2 Wiki, Meaning Of Jacinta, Venice Hotels, It Must Be Love Movie, James Gandolfini Wife, Sir John Franklin Death, Is Predator On Hulu, Bell Tv App, The Shawl Quotes, Qpr Adidas, Clair Overeem, My Sharona Tab, Mimic 3 Sentinel Cast, Landscape Portrait, Fallin For You Lyrics Shawn, First Match Ending, Stand And Deliver Real Students Where Are They Now, Persuasion Website, Just My Luck Full Movie Watch Online With English Subtitles, Everton 1-3 Liverpool 2001, Tar Heel Animal, Rebecca Gleeson Age, What Channel Is Rescue Dog Show On, Yvonne Orji Nigerian Accent,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )