What Is Al Franken Doing Now, Michael Harry O'' Harris, Manhunt 3 Cancelled, Georgia Baseball Roster, St Valentine Story, Endless Love Song Movie, Spartan Gladiator, Warradale Hotel Accommodation, Jonathan Creek Time Waits For Norman Summary, Nordvpn Complaints, You Can Call Me Al Wiki, Mutant Supplements, Mike Norvell 4x Olympic Gold Medalist, Vision Marvel, Elixir Antonyms, How To Get To White Orchard Witcher 3, Mike Crump, Death In The Clouds Wasp, Brain On Fire: My Month Of Madness, Six Nations 2021 Tickets, Nzingha Shakur,, Axes Meaning In Math, Endless Love Korean Drama Ending, 2 Hearts Jacob Elordi, Yellow-collared Lovebird, Elena Kampouris Age, Kamlesh Nagarkoti Ipl, Von Trapp Family, The Man Who Lies, Functions Of Partnership Business, Premier League Invitational Cup, The Independent Online, What Does The European Union Do, Facebook Mobile, Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness Release Date, Definition Of Angle In Maths, Strutter Adidas, The Wind Rises Honjō, Phragmites Australis Americanus, Deadfall Forest, Honeydripper Recipe, Freddie Highmore Twin, Parallax View Montage, Shiro's Story Cast, " /> What Is Al Franken Doing Now, Michael Harry O'' Harris, Manhunt 3 Cancelled, Georgia Baseball Roster, St Valentine Story, Endless Love Song Movie, Spartan Gladiator, Warradale Hotel Accommodation, Jonathan Creek Time Waits For Norman Summary, Nordvpn Complaints, You Can Call Me Al Wiki, Mutant Supplements, Mike Norvell 4x Olympic Gold Medalist, Vision Marvel, Elixir Antonyms, How To Get To White Orchard Witcher 3, Mike Crump, Death In The Clouds Wasp, Brain On Fire: My Month Of Madness, Six Nations 2021 Tickets, Nzingha Shakur,, Axes Meaning In Math, Endless Love Korean Drama Ending, 2 Hearts Jacob Elordi, Yellow-collared Lovebird, Elena Kampouris Age, Kamlesh Nagarkoti Ipl, Von Trapp Family, The Man Who Lies, Functions Of Partnership Business, Premier League Invitational Cup, The Independent Online, What Does The European Union Do, Facebook Mobile, Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness Release Date, Definition Of Angle In Maths, Strutter Adidas, The Wind Rises Honjō, Phragmites Australis Americanus, Deadfall Forest, Honeydripper Recipe, Freddie Highmore Twin, Parallax View Montage, Shiro's Story Cast, " />
19 Oct

jon jones vs conor mcgregor

Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Jon Jones is in talks to make his boxing debut on the undercard of Conor McGregor vs Manny Pacquiao, British heavyweight Chi Lewis-Parry is in talks to box Jones, McGregor and Pacquiao confirmed they are close to agreeing a deal to fight in the Middle East, The lucrative super-fight is targeted for December or January, Dana White comments on Conor McGregor leaking their conversation, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. Bones told TMZ: “I typically don’t go against wrestlers if you’re asking me as a betting man. This service is provided on talkSPORT Ltd's Terms of Use in accordance with our Privacy Policy. “I think the cards are always in Khabib’s hands. McGregor has been sharpening his toolset in preparation for making his way back to Khabib and is desperate for the fight, but Khabib is 28-0 and unbeaten for a reason. If Jon Jones was forced to put money on it, he cant look past Khabib Nurmagomedov no matter how much Conor McGregor wants revenge for his last UFC loss . But the 'Eagle' is preparing to make his hotly anticipated return on 24th October against interim champ Justin Gaethje at UFC 254. Lewis-Parry even confronted the light-heavyweight legend at a BodyPower health and fitness event in Birmingham last year. It is claimed Jones is negotiating a deal to fight British heavyweight Chi Lewis-Parry, who is unbeaten in his nine bouts in the cage. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. JON JONES is in rumoured talks to make his boxing debut on the undercard of Conor McGregor vs Manny Pacquiao. Ahead of his main event at UFC 254, relive Khabib Nurmagomedov’s finish of Conor McGregor at UFC 229. But he had threatened to switch to boxing earlier in the year following a public fall out with the UFC. Follow him on Twitter to find out what he is working on next. JON JONES is in rumoured talks to make his boxing debut on the undercard of Conor McGregor vs Manny Pacquiao. Lewis-Parry, a 6ft 10in kickboxing veteran, is a former training partner of ex-UFC champion Daniel Cormier, 41. ", Naismith pinpoints Celtic ace Ajer's mentality which lead to Gers' second goal, Rangers fans mock Sheridan over claim that Celtic would 'put them to the sword', Rangers' Tavernier says victory over Celtic was payback for previous Parkhead hurt, Tavernier urges team-mates to avoid slip ups as Rangers bid to open Celtic gap, Rangers are winning mind games with title rivals Celtic, insists Stewart, ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. "Conor definitely has a chance, but if I were to put my money on it, I'm definitely going with Khabib, for sure.". Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Download the talkSPORT app NOW – the best way to listen live. Jon Jones has revealed that be would bet on Khabib Nurmagomedov to beat Conor McGregor if they ever had a rematch in UFC. SunSport understands Jones, 33, and Lewis-Parry, 37, would be the co-headliner, with talks still ongoing. Siju Roseje, Lewis-Parry's manage and and founder of MMATV, said: “Chi is quite rightly rising quickly up the ranks in terms of the opponents he's facing because his undefeated record and convincing victories speak for themselves. “Conor definitely has a chance, but if I were to put my money on it, I’m definitely going with Khabib, for sure.”. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. The Brit powerhouse helped DC prepare to fight Jones in 2016, which fuelled a rivalry between them. Nurmagomedov defeated McGregor via … By: Farah Hannoun. in History at the University of York and followed it up with an M.A. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. Published 5:04 PM, Monday August 10 2020 GMT+1. Khabib, 31, hasn't stepped inside the octagon since his successful lightweight title defence against Dustin Poirier at UFC 242 last September. Jon Jones on Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor Mcgregor. Khabib's coach, Javier Mendez, has also revealed that he believes McGregor is the toughest opponent for the UFC star out of the top lightweights.

What Is Al Franken Doing Now, Michael Harry O'' Harris, Manhunt 3 Cancelled, Georgia Baseball Roster, St Valentine Story, Endless Love Song Movie, Spartan Gladiator, Warradale Hotel Accommodation, Jonathan Creek Time Waits For Norman Summary, Nordvpn Complaints, You Can Call Me Al Wiki, Mutant Supplements, Mike Norvell 4x Olympic Gold Medalist, Vision Marvel, Elixir Antonyms, How To Get To White Orchard Witcher 3, Mike Crump, Death In The Clouds Wasp, Brain On Fire: My Month Of Madness, Six Nations 2021 Tickets, Nzingha Shakur,, Axes Meaning In Math, Endless Love Korean Drama Ending, 2 Hearts Jacob Elordi, Yellow-collared Lovebird, Elena Kampouris Age, Kamlesh Nagarkoti Ipl, Von Trapp Family, The Man Who Lies, Functions Of Partnership Business, Premier League Invitational Cup, The Independent Online, What Does The European Union Do, Facebook Mobile, Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness Release Date, Definition Of Angle In Maths, Strutter Adidas, The Wind Rises Honjō, Phragmites Australis Americanus, Deadfall Forest, Honeydripper Recipe, Freddie Highmore Twin, Parallax View Montage, Shiro's Story Cast,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )