Anne With An E Books In Order, Funny Gossip Quotes, Deadfall Forest, Newcastle Vs Tottenham H2h, Beech Mountain Calendar Of Events, Duke Crystal Ball 2021, Unseen Movie Spoiler, Eric Dungey Pro Day, Warbler Bird In Bengali, Brady Manek High School, American Football Referee, Black Panther Name, Volatile In C, " /> Anne With An E Books In Order, Funny Gossip Quotes, Deadfall Forest, Newcastle Vs Tottenham H2h, Beech Mountain Calendar Of Events, Duke Crystal Ball 2021, Unseen Movie Spoiler, Eric Dungey Pro Day, Warbler Bird In Bengali, Brady Manek High School, American Football Referee, Black Panther Name, Volatile In C, " />
19 Oct

jose mourinho coaching staff

Mourinho has revealed he is adapting his methods after his hiatus from football, Mourinho and Faria worked at several clubs together, Subscribe to Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror newspapers, Jordan Henderson sends message to Harry Maguire after record Man Utd transfer, Robin van Persie explains why Alexis Sanchez has failed to follow his example at Man Utd, Virgil van Dijk has already hinted at his Liverpool replacement as injury fears confirmed, Liverpool are facing life without Virgil van Dijk over the next few months - but the defender has already outlined a potential replacement as Jurgen Klopp considers his options, Real Madrid 'upset' by James Rodriguez after fine start to Everton career, Club officials are said to be disappointed with management after seeing the Colombian leave on a free transfer and instantly make an impact for Everton in the Premier League, Liverpool hero Steve Finnan selling memorabilia including Champions League winners' medal, Finnan was in the starting XI for the 'Miracle of Isanbul' - Liverpool's 2005 Champions League final triumph over AC Milan - and you can get your hands on his winners' medal and match-worn shirt, Morgan Schneiderlin provides damning insight on life at Man Utd under Louis van Gaal, The French midfielder has slammed Van Gaal for limiting his players with his overly-restrictive style of management, contributing to his underwhelming 18 months at Old Trafford, Micah Richards issues Mikel Arteta a word of warning about summer signing Gabriel, Gabriel moved to the Emirates Stadium from Lille for £23million last month and has impressed in his first appearances for the Gunners - but Richards is yet to be won over by the defender, What channel is Leeds vs Wolves? Mourinho has reportedly turned down an approach from Benfica and lucrative offers from the Chinese Super League, but stated previously that he was more determined than ever to prove his ability. The 46-year-old is a former goalkeeper who was once on Benfica’s books. Get our daily Manchester United email newsletter. Faria met ‘The Special One’ at Barcelona when Louis van Gaal was in charge, with the duo forming an instant connection. This service is provided on talkSPORT Ltd's Terms of Use in accordance with our Privacy Policy. The former Lille assistant manager will join Mourinho as his no.2 in north London. Mourinho has appointed Joao Sacramento as his No 2 at Spurs, with goalkeeping coach Nuno Santos following him to London. talkSPORT.com takes a look. Is another member of staff who has made the move from Lille. He learnt his trade at university in Wales. Having been axed from his last three jobs, Mourinho has taken the decision to freshen up his backroom team. Doesn't need much of an introduction. “I miss my football, I have the fire, I have a compromise with myself, with people that love me, with so many fans that I have around the world, so many people that I inspired. He learnt his trade at university in Wales. However the 56-year-old has told the Mail that the time has now come for a change of methods, as well as personnel. Lille coaches Joao Sacramento and Nuno Santos are making the move to north London alongside their compatriot as part of his new look back team. Worked with Mourinho at Manchester United as a technical scout, he has also worked with the Spurs boss at Porto and Real Madrid. "But it's important to understand the change and adapt to it and I'm really thinking about that at the moment.". Mourinho's assistant manager, who has left Ligue 1 side Lille to join up with the new Spurs boss. Three transfers Tottenham Hotspur could seal in January following summer interest. Kick-off time, TV and live stream details, How to watch Leeds United vs Wolves, one of two Premier League games being played on Monday evening. "It is nothing from the personal point of view of course not, but in relation to the knowledge, to the motivation I think it is a good time to do that.". He began coaching at Cardiff City's academy, before doing some analysis work for the Welsh FA. A former midfielder, Formosinho hails from the same city as Mourinho, Setubal. Mourinho's assistant manager, who has left Ligue 1 side Lille to join up with the new Spurs boss. It has been a busy week for new Tottenham head coach Jose Mourinho. Son Heung-min has revealed the mood inside the dressing room following Tottenham's three-goal collapse to draw with West Ham on Sunday evening. Arsenal fans would 'love' Mauricio Pochettino as manager, says Harry Redknapp, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Download the talkSPORT app NOW – the best way to listen live, which is exclusive and live on talkSPORT from 12.30pm. Mourinho is also usually joined by goalkeeper coach Silvino Louro and fitness coach Carlos Lalin. The Portuguese won three Premier Leagues, three League Cups and one FA Cup during his two stints at Stamford Bridge, before leaving the club in December 2015. Every word Mourinho said on Gareth Bale, Winks, Sanchez and why Tottenham drew with West Ham, Here's every word Jose Mourinho said after Tottenham Hotspur ended up drawing 3-3 with West Ham United in the Premier League, Jamie Carragher makes surprising claim about Harry Kane and Tottenham. As confirmed by the Lilywhites on Wednesday afternoon, Santos will join Sacramento at Spurs as goalkeeping coach. Tottenham were one of the Premier League's busiest clubs over the course of the summer transfer window, adding plenty of quality to Jose Mourinho's squad, but could they target even more new faces in January? All the latest Tottenham transfer news and rumours as attention turns to January following what was a busy summer window for Jose Mourinho and his recruitment staff.

Anne With An E Books In Order, Funny Gossip Quotes, Deadfall Forest, Newcastle Vs Tottenham H2h, Beech Mountain Calendar Of Events, Duke Crystal Ball 2021, Unseen Movie Spoiler, Eric Dungey Pro Day, Warbler Bird In Bengali, Brady Manek High School, American Football Referee, Black Panther Name, Volatile In C,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )