Qtip Ear, All Or Nothing Payout, Kastro Outlawz Instagram, Billy Crystal Net Worth 2020, Cell Examples, Totem Bank, Zapp Be Alright Sample, Quills Warframe, Arsenal 1962, " /> Qtip Ear, All Or Nothing Payout, Kastro Outlawz Instagram, Billy Crystal Net Worth 2020, Cell Examples, Totem Bank, Zapp Be Alright Sample, Quills Warframe, Arsenal 1962, " />
19 Oct

jose mourinho special one quote

When the class one eggs are not available you have a problem. Salt and pepper every day”. Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal have all suffered... Premier League winners has to start with Aston Villa, while Liverpool and Van Dijk are big losers. The wine we were drinking was very bad and he was complaining. Der portugiesische Starcoach ist eine der schillerndsten Trainer-Figuren im europäischen Fußball. “That was not a football score, it was a hockey score…in training I often play matches of three against three and when the score reaches 5-4 I send the players back to the dressing room, because they are not defending properly.”. And it depends on the quality of the eggs in the supermarket. No eggs, no omelettes. Jose Mourinho is back as manager of Chelsea after leaving Stamford Bridge in September 2007. "The Special One" ist zurück im Geschäft! The Chelsea manager said following their 1-0 win over Manchester City that his side "are a little horse that still needs milk and to learn how to jump. Back in 2004 though, most were in thrall, particularly the press and wider media, and with good reason too. At the time, while the ‘special one’ line did get a fair bit of play in the inside pages, much of the press chose to focus on other things such as him picking fights with other managers (he started early) and a potential squad clear-out, rather than the misquoted soundbite that would become repeated ad nauseam for the next decade and more. Trainerprofil von José Mourinho: aktueller Verein Ex-Vereine Bevorzugte Formation Stationen als Spieler News Statistiken The definite article is important in these matters. He was one of the most colourful characters in the British game and has since enjoyed success at Inter Milan and Real Madrid before returning to London. “As for Lo Monaco, I do not know who he is. Please do not call me arrogant because what I say is true. "I have top players and I'm sorry, we have a top manager. I don't want my players to feel the Europa League is our competition.”, "Omelettes, eggs. “The linesman scored the goal. No eggs, no omelettes. “Please don’t call me arrogant, but I’m European champion and I think I’m a special one.”. I was learning from him from afar. The Portuguese was true to his word, winning six trophies during the first of two spells at Stamford Bridge, but his comments sent the British media into frenzy. To find the best Jose Mourinho quotes; simply get the kettle on every Saturday night and tune in for a Match of the Day episode! Bird Flu is pressure. Against the norm of a run-of-the-mill interv . When asked by a Ghanaian journalist if he’d ever phoned Roman Abramovich to see how he was. Clip 2 (After the infamous clash with Barcelona last season, known for Del Horno’s red card and Mourinho’s accusation of Messi as a diver) [via SoccerGaming]. Sometimes you have beautiful melons but they don’t taste very good and some other melons are a bit ugly and when you open them, the taste is fantastic… One thing is youth football, one thing is professional football. pokes Barcelona's then-assistant manager Tito Vilanova in the eye. I am happy he is leaving and so is everyone in Spanish football.".

Qtip Ear, All Or Nothing Payout, Kastro Outlawz Instagram, Billy Crystal Net Worth 2020, Cell Examples, Totem Bank, Zapp Be Alright Sample, Quills Warframe, Arsenal 1962,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )