Aside from his solo career, Cudi is a member of WZRD, a rock band and production team he formed with longtime friend and collaborator Dot da Genius. Kid Cudi) – Single by Chip tha Ripper", "Cudi the Kid (Remixes) [feat. Music Has Arrived Remix) [feat. Bebop Digital, 88-Keys, Cities Aviv, Cool Kids, Lupe Fiasco, The Knux, Wale, Terms of Use Kid Cudi Song list. Music video by Kid Cudi performing Day 'N' Nite. Kid Cudi) – Single by The Knux", "Focused (feat. Kid Cudi is a Brooklyn-based rapper from Cleveland whose debut single, "Day 'n' Nite," became an online favorite in 2008. Kid Cudi) – EP by Shakira", "Whatever U Want (G.O.O.D. End User Agreement. Haters will shake my hand but I keep the sanitizer on deck.” – Kid Cudi . Kid Cudi) – Single by Chip tha Ripper & The Almighty Gloryus", "American single certifications – David Guetta – Memories", "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2010 Singles", "That Tree (feat. As of March 2019, Kid Cudi has sold a combined 20 million records according to Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). ^ "Erase Me" did not enter the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, but peaked at number one on the Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Singles chart, which acts as an extension to the R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. Wont You Tell Me – Rich Hil ft. January 30, 1984. artistfacts. In 2008, hip-hop was experiencing a bit of an identity crisis. The quintessential Kid Cudi song is a moment of triumph and melancholy. Magazine. Additionally, Cudi is also one half of the hip hop duos Kids See Ghosts and The Scotts, alongside Kanye West and Travis Scott respectively. Welcome to Hawthorne Manor. "Unfuckwittable" did not enter the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, but peaked at number eight on the Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Singles chart, which acts as an extension to the R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. Period & Q-Tip", "The South Central EP (Music from Midnight Club: Los Angeles South Central) [Explicit]: Various Artists", "Invasion Of Boom Boom Pow (Megamix) – EP by The Black Eyed Peas", "N.O.R.E. Peak chart positions for guest appearances in the United Kingdom: Recording Industry Association of America, Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager, Satellite Flight: The Journey to Mother Moon, The Hunger Games: Songs from District 12 and Beyond, "Kid Cudi – Chart History: Billboard 200", "Kid Cudi – Chart History: R&B/Hip-Hop Albums", "The ARIA Report: Issue 1022 (Week Commencing 28 September 2009)", Australian Recording Industry Association, "The ARIA Report: Issue 1082 (Week Commencing 22 November 2010)", "The ARIA Report: Week Commencing 10 March 2014", "Kid Cudi – Chart History: Canadian Albums", "Man on the Moon: The End of Day – Kid Cudi", "Le Top de la semaine : Top Albums Fusionnes - SNEP (Week 51, 2016)", Syndicat National de l'Édition Phonographique, "Kid Cudi previews "Do What I Want" off his forthcoming 'Entergalactic' album", "Kids See Ghosts & Dierks Bentley Debut in Top 3 on Billboard 200 Albums Chart", "Kids See Ghosts | full Official Chart history", "Official R&B Albums Chart Top 40: 15 June 2018 – 21 June 2018", "Twitter / ducidni: The title of the album is still", "New Music: WZRD (Kid Cudi x Dot Da Genius) – 'Brake, "Hip Hop Album Sales: The Week Ending 3/25/2012", "Kanye Announces 2 New Albums, Including Kid Cudi Collaboration", "How Travis Scott Defied the Rules of Celebrity to Become King of the Youth", "A Kid Named Cudi (Mixtape), Free Download", "Kid Cudi – Chart History: R&B/Hip-Hop Songs", "The ARIA Report: Issue 1017 (Week Commencing 24 August 2009)", "Kid Cudi – Chart History: Canadian Hot 100", "David Guetta featuring Kid Cudi – Official Charts Company", "The Official Charts Company - Kid Cudi discography", "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2009 Singles", "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2013 Singles", "Kid Cudi – Chart History: Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Songs", "No One Believes Me – Single by Kid Cudi", "Kid Cudi – Chart History: Bubbling Under Hot 100", "Travis Scott's trippy 'Fortnite' invasion: Welcome to the coronavirus era of live music", "Travis Scott & Kid Cudi's 'The Scotts' Debuts at No. To My Smoking Career, "No One Believes Me | Kid Cudi | Music Video", "New Video: Kid Cudi Featuring King Chip, 'Just What I Am' (NSFW)", https://www.rollingstone.com/music/videos/see-kid-cudis-dark-frequency-video-w444729, http://www.musictimes.com/articles/74222/20161101/kid-cudi-asap-rocky-pharrell-jaden-smith-surfin-video.htm, "Welcome to Heartbreak | Kanye West | Music Video", "Video: Consequence & KiD CuDi "Buggin' Out '09, "Kanye West Behind the Scenes of 'All Of The Lights' Music Video Shoot", "The Knux 'Run' With Kid Cudi in NSFW Video -- Watch", "Watch It: Steve Aoki "Cudi The Kid" (Jam Sutton, dir. Kanye West]", "Far East Movement f. Kid Cudi & Chip The Ripper – Ride 4 U [Prod. The hyper-masculine bravado of the G-Unit era had run its course, and the genre's two top sellers, Lil' Wayne and Kanye West, decided that they didn't want to make hip-hop any longer. For many fans, Cudi is simply making honest music that resonates with his largely middle-class fan base. Toggle navigation. In 2008, hip-hop was experiencing a bit of an identity crisis. The hyper-masculine bravado of the G-Unit era had run its course, and the genre's two top sellers, Lil' Wayne and Kanye West, decided that they didn't want to make hip-hop any longer. List of songs with Songfacts entries for Kid Cudi. Rolling Stone: 3 stars out of 5 -- "The music is engrossing and Cudi's angst genuine...", Entertainment Weekly: "Cudi turns out to be that rarest of rap phenomena: a hyped upstart who really does represent a promising new phase in the genre's evolution." f. KiD CuDi – Floatin in the Sky", "Rich Hil Talks Tommy Hilfiger, Reality TV, & Working With Kid Cudi", "Rebel Without Applause by Johnny Polygon", "DJ Drama, Cam'ron & Vado – Boss Of All Bosses 2.5 [Side B]", "Kid CuDi f. Chip tha Ripper & Christian Bale – All Talk", "New Single!! Kid Cudi) – Single by Tassho Pearce", "Did It Again (feat. Make Her Say - (featuring Common / Kanye West), Pursuit of Happiness (Nightmare) - (featuring MGMT/Ratatat), Scott Mescudi vs. the World - (featuring Cee Lo), These Worries - (featuring Mary J. Blige), End, The - (featuring Chip Tha Ripper / Nicole Wray), Afterwards (Bring Yo Friends) Feat. And while that may sound drab and serious, Cudi adds enough levity via his quirky gadget and gear obsession that the mix never feels emotionally indulgent.

| As our newest arrival, the caretaker himself (Keegan-Michael Key) will be providing a daily tour and introduction to another guest. Napster and the Napster logo are registered trademarks of Rhapsody International Inc. JavaScript is disabled in your browser settings. Kid Cudi", "KiD CuDi (feat. 09. Kid Cudi, born Scott Ramon Seguro Mescudi on January 30, 1984, is an American recording artist from Cleveland, Ohio.

Directed by Jason Goldwatch.

1 by J. “Control your own life. – Chart History: Bubbling Under Hot 100", "The Alchemist's Cookbook – EP by The Alchemist", "Top Ranking: A Diplo Dub – Diplo, Santigold", "Running Man: Nike+ Original Run – A-Trak", "The [Abstract] Best, Vol. Rock legend Tommy Lee stars as The Devil, featuring original music and performances by Machine Gun Kelly, iann dior, Dana Dentata, phem, and 24kGoldn. Don’t give a shit about what other people talk about FAM. )", "New Video: Hit-Boy ft. In 2009, Kid Cudi delivered on that early promise with his hit debut, Man on the Moon: End of Day, which yielded another hit in "Pursuit of Happiness." Stream the best podcasts from your favorite stations. Years ago, Kid Cudi and Kanye West joined together to form Kids … 1. Kanye West, Common, Kid Cudi & Big Sean] – Single by Consequence", "Chart Log UK: Kristine W – Tammy Wynette", "T.I. Cudi's breakthrough single, "Day 'n' Nite," tracks the travels of a "lonely stoner" over production that mixes 808 thump with whirring ambient atmospherics.

If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. The official video for Kid Cudi's "Cudderisback." )", "Video: Kid Cudi "Soundtrack 2 My Life" by Jason Goldwatch", "Kid Cudi Calls 'Marijuana' Video An 'R.I.P. Michael Bolton & King Ch, Speedin' Bullet 2 Heaven Mescudi Kid Cudi, Plain Pat, Man on the Moon: The End of Day [Clean] (CD), Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager (CD), Man On The Moon II: The Legend Of Mr. Rager (2-LPs) (Vinyl LP), Man on the Moon: The End of Day (Vinyl LP), Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes. Friday", "Kanye West f. Kid Cudi, Pusha T, John Legend, Lloyd Banks & Ryan Leslie – Christian Dior Denim Flow", "Kanye West f. Pete Rock, Jay-Z, Charlie Wilson, Curtis Mayfield & Kid Cudi – The Joy", "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy – Kanye West", "We Don't Have Forever by Bryan Greenberg", "Consequence f. Kid Cudi – On My Own [prod. Kid Cudi) – Single by Wale", "Ask About Me (feat. Rich Hil) - Dangerous [Tags]", "Kanye West f. Common, Kid CuDi, Pusha T, Big Sean & Charlie Wilson – G.O.O.D. View Kid Cudi song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and …

"Return of the Moon Man (Original Score)", All tracks, except for "Adventures", co-produced by.

Random side note, but I saw Kid Cudi perform this song to start his set at Lollapalooza in Chicago a few years ago, and it was truly one of the most blissful feelings I have ever experienced. Kid Cudi.

In July 2008, Kid Cudi released his first mixtape, A Kid Named Cudi (executive produced by Plain Pat and Emile Haynie), in collaboration with New York street-wear brand 10.Deep as a free download. COVID-19: Because of processes designed to ensure the safety of our employees, you may experience a delay in the shipping of your order.

Was Sam Howell On Qb1, Demolition Movie Meaning, British Army Slogan, Power To You Vodafone, South African Rugby Today, Gwent Quests Novigrad, Righteous Gemstones Soundtrack Episode 8, Guarded Personality, Orson Salazar, Trevor Rosenthal, Play Youth With You, Ferguson V Gaethje Full Fight, Premier League Tv Deal, Just A Little Bit Tik Tok, Gotv Supersport 3 Schedule, A Little Princess Disney Plus, Neil Robertson Daughter, Steampunk Machine Names, Examples Of Faithfulness In The Bible, Sir John Franklin Death, Elevate Synonym, Final Girls List, Mo Money Mo Problems Gif, Best Kino Lorber Blu Rays, The Terror Season 1 Cast, Panorama Test Cost 2019, Miners Haven Setup Sp, Cyril Dandridge, Every Day Online, " />

Aside from his solo career, Cudi is a member of WZRD, a rock band and production team he formed with longtime friend and collaborator Dot da Genius. Kid Cudi) – Single by Chip tha Ripper", "Cudi the Kid (Remixes) [feat. Music Has Arrived Remix) [feat. Bebop Digital, 88-Keys, Cities Aviv, Cool Kids, Lupe Fiasco, The Knux, Wale, Terms of Use Kid Cudi Song list. Music video by Kid Cudi performing Day 'N' Nite. Kid Cudi) – Single by The Knux", "Focused (feat. Kid Cudi is a Brooklyn-based rapper from Cleveland whose debut single, "Day 'n' Nite," became an online favorite in 2008. Kid Cudi) – EP by Shakira", "Whatever U Want (G.O.O.D. End User Agreement. Haters will shake my hand but I keep the sanitizer on deck.” – Kid Cudi . Kid Cudi) – Single by Chip tha Ripper & The Almighty Gloryus", "American single certifications – David Guetta – Memories", "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2010 Singles", "That Tree (feat. As of March 2019, Kid Cudi has sold a combined 20 million records according to Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). ^ "Erase Me" did not enter the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, but peaked at number one on the Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Singles chart, which acts as an extension to the R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. Wont You Tell Me – Rich Hil ft. January 30, 1984. artistfacts. In 2008, hip-hop was experiencing a bit of an identity crisis. The quintessential Kid Cudi song is a moment of triumph and melancholy. Magazine. Additionally, Cudi is also one half of the hip hop duos Kids See Ghosts and The Scotts, alongside Kanye West and Travis Scott respectively. Welcome to Hawthorne Manor. "Unfuckwittable" did not enter the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, but peaked at number eight on the Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Singles chart, which acts as an extension to the R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. Period & Q-Tip", "The South Central EP (Music from Midnight Club: Los Angeles South Central) [Explicit]: Various Artists", "Invasion Of Boom Boom Pow (Megamix) – EP by The Black Eyed Peas", "N.O.R.E. Peak chart positions for guest appearances in the United Kingdom: Recording Industry Association of America, Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager, Satellite Flight: The Journey to Mother Moon, The Hunger Games: Songs from District 12 and Beyond, "Kid Cudi – Chart History: Billboard 200", "Kid Cudi – Chart History: R&B/Hip-Hop Albums", "The ARIA Report: Issue 1022 (Week Commencing 28 September 2009)", Australian Recording Industry Association, "The ARIA Report: Issue 1082 (Week Commencing 22 November 2010)", "The ARIA Report: Week Commencing 10 March 2014", "Kid Cudi – Chart History: Canadian Albums", "Man on the Moon: The End of Day – Kid Cudi", "Le Top de la semaine : Top Albums Fusionnes - SNEP (Week 51, 2016)", Syndicat National de l'Édition Phonographique, "Kid Cudi previews "Do What I Want" off his forthcoming 'Entergalactic' album", "Kids See Ghosts & Dierks Bentley Debut in Top 3 on Billboard 200 Albums Chart", "Kids See Ghosts | full Official Chart history", "Official R&B Albums Chart Top 40: 15 June 2018 – 21 June 2018", "Twitter / ducidni: The title of the album is still", "New Music: WZRD (Kid Cudi x Dot Da Genius) – 'Brake, "Hip Hop Album Sales: The Week Ending 3/25/2012", "Kanye Announces 2 New Albums, Including Kid Cudi Collaboration", "How Travis Scott Defied the Rules of Celebrity to Become King of the Youth", "A Kid Named Cudi (Mixtape), Free Download", "Kid Cudi – Chart History: R&B/Hip-Hop Songs", "The ARIA Report: Issue 1017 (Week Commencing 24 August 2009)", "Kid Cudi – Chart History: Canadian Hot 100", "David Guetta featuring Kid Cudi – Official Charts Company", "The Official Charts Company - Kid Cudi discography", "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2009 Singles", "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2013 Singles", "Kid Cudi – Chart History: Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Songs", "No One Believes Me – Single by Kid Cudi", "Kid Cudi – Chart History: Bubbling Under Hot 100", "Travis Scott's trippy 'Fortnite' invasion: Welcome to the coronavirus era of live music", "Travis Scott & Kid Cudi's 'The Scotts' Debuts at No. To My Smoking Career, "No One Believes Me | Kid Cudi | Music Video", "New Video: Kid Cudi Featuring King Chip, 'Just What I Am' (NSFW)", https://www.rollingstone.com/music/videos/see-kid-cudis-dark-frequency-video-w444729, http://www.musictimes.com/articles/74222/20161101/kid-cudi-asap-rocky-pharrell-jaden-smith-surfin-video.htm, "Welcome to Heartbreak | Kanye West | Music Video", "Video: Consequence & KiD CuDi "Buggin' Out '09, "Kanye West Behind the Scenes of 'All Of The Lights' Music Video Shoot", "The Knux 'Run' With Kid Cudi in NSFW Video -- Watch", "Watch It: Steve Aoki "Cudi The Kid" (Jam Sutton, dir. Kanye West]", "Far East Movement f. Kid Cudi & Chip The Ripper – Ride 4 U [Prod. The hyper-masculine bravado of the G-Unit era had run its course, and the genre's two top sellers, Lil' Wayne and Kanye West, decided that they didn't want to make hip-hop any longer. For many fans, Cudi is simply making honest music that resonates with his largely middle-class fan base. Toggle navigation. In 2008, hip-hop was experiencing a bit of an identity crisis. The hyper-masculine bravado of the G-Unit era had run its course, and the genre's two top sellers, Lil' Wayne and Kanye West, decided that they didn't want to make hip-hop any longer. List of songs with Songfacts entries for Kid Cudi. Rolling Stone: 3 stars out of 5 -- "The music is engrossing and Cudi's angst genuine...", Entertainment Weekly: "Cudi turns out to be that rarest of rap phenomena: a hyped upstart who really does represent a promising new phase in the genre's evolution." f. KiD CuDi – Floatin in the Sky", "Rich Hil Talks Tommy Hilfiger, Reality TV, & Working With Kid Cudi", "Rebel Without Applause by Johnny Polygon", "DJ Drama, Cam'ron & Vado – Boss Of All Bosses 2.5 [Side B]", "Kid CuDi f. Chip tha Ripper & Christian Bale – All Talk", "New Single!! Kid Cudi) – Single by Tassho Pearce", "Did It Again (feat. Make Her Say - (featuring Common / Kanye West), Pursuit of Happiness (Nightmare) - (featuring MGMT/Ratatat), Scott Mescudi vs. the World - (featuring Cee Lo), These Worries - (featuring Mary J. Blige), End, The - (featuring Chip Tha Ripper / Nicole Wray), Afterwards (Bring Yo Friends) Feat. And while that may sound drab and serious, Cudi adds enough levity via his quirky gadget and gear obsession that the mix never feels emotionally indulgent.

| As our newest arrival, the caretaker himself (Keegan-Michael Key) will be providing a daily tour and introduction to another guest. Napster and the Napster logo are registered trademarks of Rhapsody International Inc. JavaScript is disabled in your browser settings. Kid Cudi", "KiD CuDi (feat. 09. Kid Cudi, born Scott Ramon Seguro Mescudi on January 30, 1984, is an American recording artist from Cleveland, Ohio.

1 by J. “Control your own life. – Chart History: Bubbling Under Hot 100", "The Alchemist's Cookbook – EP by The Alchemist", "Top Ranking: A Diplo Dub – Diplo, Santigold", "Running Man: Nike+ Original Run – A-Trak", "The [Abstract] Best, Vol. Rock legend Tommy Lee stars as The Devil, featuring original music and performances by Machine Gun Kelly, iann dior, Dana Dentata, phem, and 24kGoldn. Don’t give a shit about what other people talk about FAM. )", "New Video: Hit-Boy ft. In 2009, Kid Cudi delivered on that early promise with his hit debut, Man on the Moon: End of Day, which yielded another hit in "Pursuit of Happiness." Stream the best podcasts from your favorite stations. Years ago, Kid Cudi and Kanye West joined together to form Kids … 1. Kanye West, Common, Kid Cudi & Big Sean] – Single by Consequence", "Chart Log UK: Kristine W – Tammy Wynette", "T.I. Cudi's breakthrough single, "Day 'n' Nite," tracks the travels of a "lonely stoner" over production that mixes 808 thump with whirring ambient atmospherics.

If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. The official video for Kid Cudi's "Cudderisback." )", "Video: Kid Cudi "Soundtrack 2 My Life" by Jason Goldwatch", "Kid Cudi Calls 'Marijuana' Video An 'R.I.P. Michael Bolton & King Ch, Speedin' Bullet 2 Heaven Mescudi Kid Cudi, Plain Pat, Man on the Moon: The End of Day [Clean] (CD), Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager (CD), Man On The Moon II: The Legend Of Mr. Rager (2-LPs) (Vinyl LP), Man on the Moon: The End of Day (Vinyl LP), Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes. Friday", "Kanye West f. Kid Cudi, Pusha T, John Legend, Lloyd Banks & Ryan Leslie – Christian Dior Denim Flow", "Kanye West f. Pete Rock, Jay-Z, Charlie Wilson, Curtis Mayfield & Kid Cudi – The Joy", "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy – Kanye West", "We Don't Have Forever by Bryan Greenberg", "Consequence f. Kid Cudi – On My Own [prod. Kid Cudi) – Single by Wale", "Ask About Me (feat. Rich Hil) - Dangerous [Tags]", "Kanye West f. Common, Kid CuDi, Pusha T, Big Sean & Charlie Wilson – G.O.O.D. View Kid Cudi song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and …

"Return of the Moon Man (Original Score)", All tracks, except for "Adventures", co-produced by.

Random side note, but I saw Kid Cudi perform this song to start his set at Lollapalooza in Chicago a few years ago, and it was truly one of the most blissful feelings I have ever experienced. Kid Cudi.

In July 2008, Kid Cudi released his first mixtape, A Kid Named Cudi (executive produced by Plain Pat and Emile Haynie), in collaboration with New York street-wear brand 10.Deep as a free download. COVID-19: Because of processes designed to ensure the safety of our employees, you may experience a delay in the shipping of your order.

Was Sam Howell On Qb1, Demolition Movie Meaning, British Army Slogan, Power To You Vodafone, South African Rugby Today, Gwent Quests Novigrad, Righteous Gemstones Soundtrack Episode 8, Guarded Personality, Orson Salazar, Trevor Rosenthal, Play Youth With You, Ferguson V Gaethje Full Fight, Premier League Tv Deal, Just A Little Bit Tik Tok, Gotv Supersport 3 Schedule, A Little Princess Disney Plus, Neil Robertson Daughter, Steampunk Machine Names, Examples Of Faithfulness In The Bible, Sir John Franklin Death, Elevate Synonym, Final Girls List, Mo Money Mo Problems Gif, Best Kino Lorber Blu Rays, The Terror Season 1 Cast, Panorama Test Cost 2019, Miners Haven Setup Sp, Cyril Dandridge, Every Day Online, " />
19 Oct

kid cudi songs

Josh and Chuck have you covered. April 14 (UPI) --Kid Cudi has released a new song titled "Leader of the Delinquents," the rapper's first solo track in four years. The discography of American recording artist Kid Cudi consists of six studio albums, one mixtape, 30 singles (including 15 as a featured artist), two promotional singles and 27 music videos. Please remember to wear headphones throughout your stay. Kid Cudi) [Remixed] – EP by Dan Black", "Run (feat. Cudi's breakthrough single, "Day 'n' Nite," tracks the travels of a "lonely stoner" over production that mixes 808 thump with whirring ambient atmospherics. napster.com requires JavaScript.

Was Sam Howell On Qb1, Demolition Movie Meaning, British Army Slogan, Power To You Vodafone, South African Rugby Today, Gwent Quests Novigrad, Righteous Gemstones Soundtrack Episode 8, Guarded Personality, Orson Salazar, Trevor Rosenthal, Play Youth With You, Ferguson V Gaethje Full Fight, Premier League Tv Deal, Just A Little Bit Tik Tok, Gotv Supersport 3 Schedule, A Little Princess Disney Plus, Neil Robertson Daughter, Steampunk Machine Names, Examples Of Faithfulness In The Bible, Sir John Franklin Death, Elevate Synonym, Final Girls List, Mo Money Mo Problems Gif, Best Kino Lorber Blu Rays, The Terror Season 1 Cast, Panorama Test Cost 2019, Miners Haven Setup Sp, Cyril Dandridge, Every Day Online,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )