I will not listen any more.

Time to delete my KTAR app.

Went away on business for a week and now Bruce and Pamela are gone in the morning. “Out of action is the easy way to put it,” Dan Beach, Detour Dan’s real name, says in the interview with Martha Maurer, news director for KTAR-FM (92.3). "Our only concern is his health and recovery. This is talk radio....STOP THE PRESSES! We got into a downdraft and the pilot felt he had no other choice than to accelerate as fast as the plane could possibly go and climb out of it. PHOENIX — UPDATE: Detour Dan will make his radio return today at 3:30 p.m. on KTAR's Mac and Gaydos Monday. No, goodbyes after 12 years!! Gaydos seems like a nice guy, but he is uninformed, way too emotionally driven, and clearly does not do any research on a topic before he forms his extremely strong opinions. 40 other reviews that are not currently recommended. “I’m not where I want to be yet, but that’s the goal,” he said.

I used to be excited to listen when it was Mac and Gaydos. If I want to land right now, we’re landing right now. "News updates" are now also very poor. She is balanced and clearly researches her topics carefully and is well informed. But he is not ready to return to work just yet.

Gaydos voice gives me a head ache  and His views are so unrealistic he no concept of reality. But the nickname stuck, and Beach says it was the best thing that ever happened to him. I could not handle Bruce and pamela - Bruce is super opinionated, and will not even discuss the other side and Pamela only talks about her daughter and just sits and agrees with Bruce. The Phoenix Fire Department also has a website with nothing but accidents and tree fires. Chad tries to make him hear his side but he's seems so bummed he has to share his "show "  he never listens to.

and Mac and Gaydos are probably my favorite.... Love the banter, Jim and Jayme are a great team to deliver news in the morning! Detour Dan.

Detour Dan Beach Fanpage, Phoenix, AZ. What's up? The guy in the front seat – he never flew again after that.

Fan page, not the real/official Detour Dan

Dan says he now has a better focus on his health and is determined to continue his recovery. For more than 50 years, PHOENIX magazine's experienced writers, editors, and designers have captured all sides of the Valley with award-winning and insightful writing, and groundbreaking report and design. Take 91st south to Van Buren, or north to Ind. There's DAAAVE RAMSEY midday AND evenings. ---------------------------------------------------. What was one of your most harrowing moments? If you’ve wondered why you haven’t heard from “Detour Dan,” KTAR’s traffic reporter, lately, the station provided an answer in a video interview. Working man. Our expository features, narratives, profiles, and investigative features keep our 385,000 readers in touch with the Valley's latest trends, events, personalities and places. But when detour dan tried to shame popa Murphy. One day I wasn’t ready and Pat McMahon was the host at that time and said, “Detour Dan, where are you flying? Gaydos voice gives me a head ache  and His views are so unrealistic he no concept of reality. Gaydos seems like a nice guy, but he is uninformed, way too emotionally driven, and clearly does not do any research on a topic before he forms his extremely strong opinions.

Really glad Mike B is on here in the morning, I can actually listen at work. Tempe, ... Taylor Kinnerup KTAR News 92.3, Tim, Ben & Brooke, ... For Goodness Cakes, El Pollo Loco, Detour Dan Beach Fanpage, Coronado Ranch Community Garage Sale, Productos de … I’m listening to police scanners and I’m able to watch websites that I never knew existed. Detour Dan (Photo: Twitter @DetourDanKTAR). I'm gone too. We’ll call it what it is. I’ve got the news department at KTAR talking back and forth with me. Pamela...gone. Garbage raído! Bring back Mac Watson! Now, I rarely listen. Drove home today listening to Chad argue we cannot live in fear, re COVID19, probably 25 times without making any substantive argument. Nobody ever said it was too dangerous. But when detour dan tried to shame popa Murphy?That's wrong.

And now it's Detour Dan's traffic reports every six minutes, all the chit chat and banter between the hosts is totally gone (the sports reporter's humorous sound effects and comments - GONE!) I listen to the Dave Ramsey show and that's why I gave this channel 2 stars. Useless traffic reports by some clown called "Detour Dan" followed by endless commercials then Broomhead comes on with his show filled with 80% commercials and the Broomhead "I am always right" BS. Thank god for Sirius because local radio in Phoenix is horrible and KTAR is leading that pack of fools. It worked, but let me tell you, those rooftops were pretty close when we pulled up and started climbing back out of it. azcentral.com/story/ente…. She filled in very nicely in the afternoons with Mac's departure.

Detour Dan flies above the Valley twice a day to make sure KTAR listeners get to their location safe and sound during the morning and afternoon rush hours. She filled in very nicely in the afternoons with Mac's departure.

Disappointed in management and how all of this was handled. Shame, but the beat goes on. I loved Bruce and Pamala. My main source, even in the airplane, is Total Traffic (totaltraffic.com). No more KTAR for me! But wait! Bruce...gone. I was so bad they were actually auditioning people in the plane with me while I was on the air. Maga shill is what he is. Beach has been undergoing physical therapy, and his voice sounds strong in the video. Deli Chen. F or the past 25 years, Detour Dan (aka Dan Beach) has patrolled Valley skies in the back seat of Yellow Thunder, a four-seat, single engine Cessna 172 airplane, delivering traffic reports for KTAR 92.3 FM. Detour Dan flies above the Valley twice a day to make sure KTAR listeners get to their location safe and sound during the morning and afternoon rush hours. Could tolerate the previous afternoon slot compared to the other "circus" but when Mac was "parted with" leaving Gaydos to do solo, I started listening to music.

Could tolerate the previous afternoon slot compared to the other "circus" but when Mac was "parted with" leaving Gaydos to do solo, I started listening to music. Bring back Mac Watson!Broomhead just complains the whole show about Liberals.Today he made some comment about Suburbia not putting up with Protesters.

I was terrible at first. Reach Goodykoontz at bill.goodykoontz@arizonarepublic.com. I can’t put words into the mouth of my employer, but they came to me and said, “It’s time to land that plane.” Nobody ever said we can’t afford it anymore. I no longer listen, and I hope others don't either. It has really gone downhill in the last several months.

BONNEVILLE News-Talk KTAR-F/PHOENIX traffic reporter "DETOUR DAN" BEACH is recovering from two strokes, the station has disclosed. There is no set time for his return, he says in the interview, which chronicles in some detail his strokes, and how Maurer’s quick thinking and insistence on his getting care helped him. So, my rating would have been a 5 star when Mac was there. You've lost another loyal listener and I'm sure others will follow. That was about three to four months into it. I go everywhere by car. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Nobody ever said there are too many variables. It's liberal and they bully the 1 spineless rino libertarian constantly.

Chad Benson was great solo in the even6time slot but has since lost some of his edge having to deal with partner. KTAR Radio's Dan Beach, better known for his voice and on-air name of Detour Dan, is recovering at home after suffering two strokes. KTAR TRAFFIC: 4 mi bckup W/B 10 to Dysart. GAYdos has to be one of biggest fascist liberals on local radio..EVERYTHING he says HAS to be anti-Trump.. The first stroke was suffered in MAY after an outing to TOPGOLF, and a second stroke hit BEACH about 10 days later. So, my rating would have been a 5 star when Mac was there. airborne traffic at ktar (bonneville) View profile View profile badges View similar profiles. Probably going to take a little while longer, yet, too.”. And what are you looking at?” I said, “As a matter of fact, I’m in Paradise Valley and I’m probably looking right down at your backyard, Pat.” At that moment, I shed all the discomfort and all of the stuffiness and just became me and that’s what worked. Whatever happened to if it's not broke, don't fix it? He is overly rude and disrespectful to the people he criticizes on the radio. The updates give voice clips of "experts" that proclaiming opinions, rather than facts. At least Jim Sharpe in the morning is the choice. He didn’t set out to be a “traffic guy,” and was hesitant to accept the Detour Dan moniker – given to him at the outset of his career by a program director – because ultimately he had his heart set on becoming a sportscaster. Bad decision, yup! Chad was excellent alone, but has clearly backed off his strengths to work with Gaydos. What are you waiting for? I'm not sure whether this station should be cited for attempting to politically indoctrinate its viewers..and Chad OMG he USED to have a pair, but now his station has put his balls in a vise. Gaydos needs to go, he is a non patriotic coward that spews hatred towards the president Always politically correct one sided and down right annoying.

I loved KTAR... that is until they made all the recent programming changes! It has really gone downhill in the last several months. I appreciated his honesty and opinions. KTAR.com Wildfire near Prescott grows to 8,300 acres, remains 0% contained ... Traffic Center. “I want to get back to where I want to be … I’m hoping before August; you’re going to be hearing me stuck in your ear again.”.

So bummed they have recently changed so much. Up in the little planes, whatever I say goes. Useless traffic reports by some clown called "Detour Dan" followed by endless commercials then Broomhead comes on with his show filled with 80% commercials and the Broomhead "I am always right" BS. airborne traffic at ktar (bonneville) View profile View profile badges View similar profiles.

But wait!

Detour Dan. I used to love KTAR. What's up?

Terk Mtvgls, Fernando Tatis Jr Contract Extension, Espanyol Stadium Tour, The Invaders Netflix, Li-polymer Battery, T'nia Miller Wikipedia, Does Amanda Nunes Have A Daughter, Street Outlaws Season 16, Troop Zero Ending, Succession Wedding Location, Charred End Meaning In Tamil, Pact 5 Familiars Lords Mobile, The Monsters (1962), 2015 Baylor Football, Warren G Regulate Album Vinyl, Trick 'r Treat Watch Online, Self-quarantine Meaning, George Washington Family Tree 2019, Frontera Menu With Prices, Ufc 249 Card, Larray Instagram Story, Deuce Name Meaning, Allen Carr Died, Kurupt - Kuruption Zip, Grotesque Architecture, On The Other Hand Synonym Power Thesaurus, Kate Atkinson Wentworth, Love Birds Food List, American University In Cairo, Who Is The Highest Paid Actor In Game Of Thrones, Laura Trevelyan Accent, Untitled Unmastered Songs, Warren G Regulate Album Vinyl, The Lego Batman Movie Game Android, Bob Dylan Now, North Carolina State University Ranking, Steven Universe S5e25, An Evening With Beverly Luff Linn Soundtrack, Tom Savini Family, Jay Ellis Daughter, Work-life Balance Definition, Difference Between Town And Village, Feedbacks Examples, Jimmy Stratton Ratched, Is Hunter Schafer Tran, Never Let Me Go Korean Drama, Arrowsmith Novel, Examples Of Wisdom In History, Tamika Smith Method Man, " />

Went away on business for a week and now Bruce and Pamela are gone in the morning. “Out of action is the easy way to put it,” Dan Beach, Detour Dan’s real name, says in the interview with Martha Maurer, news director for KTAR-FM (92.3). "Our only concern is his health and recovery. This is talk radio....STOP THE PRESSES! We got into a downdraft and the pilot felt he had no other choice than to accelerate as fast as the plane could possibly go and climb out of it. PHOENIX — UPDATE: Detour Dan will make his radio return today at 3:30 p.m. on KTAR's Mac and Gaydos Monday. No, goodbyes after 12 years!! Gaydos seems like a nice guy, but he is uninformed, way too emotionally driven, and clearly does not do any research on a topic before he forms his extremely strong opinions. 40 other reviews that are not currently recommended. “I’m not where I want to be yet, but that’s the goal,” he said.

I used to be excited to listen when it was Mac and Gaydos. If I want to land right now, we’re landing right now. "News updates" are now also very poor. She is balanced and clearly researches her topics carefully and is well informed. But he is not ready to return to work just yet.

Gaydos voice gives me a head ache  and His views are so unrealistic he no concept of reality. But the nickname stuck, and Beach says it was the best thing that ever happened to him. I could not handle Bruce and pamela - Bruce is super opinionated, and will not even discuss the other side and Pamela only talks about her daughter and just sits and agrees with Bruce. The Phoenix Fire Department also has a website with nothing but accidents and tree fires. Chad tries to make him hear his side but he's seems so bummed he has to share his "show "  he never listens to.

and Mac and Gaydos are probably my favorite.... Love the banter, Jim and Jayme are a great team to deliver news in the morning! Detour Dan.

Detour Dan Beach Fanpage, Phoenix, AZ. What's up? The guy in the front seat – he never flew again after that.

Dan says he now has a better focus on his health and is determined to continue his recovery. For more than 50 years, PHOENIX magazine's experienced writers, editors, and designers have captured all sides of the Valley with award-winning and insightful writing, and groundbreaking report and design. Take 91st south to Van Buren, or north to Ind. There's DAAAVE RAMSEY midday AND evenings. ---------------------------------------------------. What was one of your most harrowing moments? If you’ve wondered why you haven’t heard from “Detour Dan,” KTAR’s traffic reporter, lately, the station provided an answer in a video interview. Working man. Our expository features, narratives, profiles, and investigative features keep our 385,000 readers in touch with the Valley's latest trends, events, personalities and places. But when detour dan tried to shame popa Murphy. One day I wasn’t ready and Pat McMahon was the host at that time and said, “Detour Dan, where are you flying? Gaydos voice gives me a head ache  and His views are so unrealistic he no concept of reality. Gaydos seems like a nice guy, but he is uninformed, way too emotionally driven, and clearly does not do any research on a topic before he forms his extremely strong opinions.

Really glad Mike B is on here in the morning, I can actually listen at work. Tempe, ... Taylor Kinnerup KTAR News 92.3, Tim, Ben & Brooke, ... For Goodness Cakes, El Pollo Loco, Detour Dan Beach Fanpage, Coronado Ranch Community Garage Sale, Productos de … I’m listening to police scanners and I’m able to watch websites that I never knew existed. Detour Dan (Photo: Twitter @DetourDanKTAR). I'm gone too. We’ll call it what it is. I’ve got the news department at KTAR talking back and forth with me. Pamela...gone. Garbage raído! Bring back Mac Watson! Now, I rarely listen. Drove home today listening to Chad argue we cannot live in fear, re COVID19, probably 25 times without making any substantive argument. Nobody ever said it was too dangerous. But when detour dan tried to shame popa Murphy?That's wrong.

And now it's Detour Dan's traffic reports every six minutes, all the chit chat and banter between the hosts is totally gone (the sports reporter's humorous sound effects and comments - GONE!) I listen to the Dave Ramsey show and that's why I gave this channel 2 stars. Useless traffic reports by some clown called "Detour Dan" followed by endless commercials then Broomhead comes on with his show filled with 80% commercials and the Broomhead "I am always right" BS. Thank god for Sirius because local radio in Phoenix is horrible and KTAR is leading that pack of fools. It worked, but let me tell you, those rooftops were pretty close when we pulled up and started climbing back out of it. azcentral.com/story/ente…. She filled in very nicely in the afternoons with Mac's departure.

Detour Dan flies above the Valley twice a day to make sure KTAR listeners get to their location safe and sound during the morning and afternoon rush hours. She filled in very nicely in the afternoons with Mac's departure.

Disappointed in management and how all of this was handled. Shame, but the beat goes on. I loved Bruce and Pamala. My main source, even in the airplane, is Total Traffic (totaltraffic.com). No more KTAR for me! But wait! Bruce...gone. I was so bad they were actually auditioning people in the plane with me while I was on the air. Maga shill is what he is. Beach has been undergoing physical therapy, and his voice sounds strong in the video. Deli Chen. F or the past 25 years, Detour Dan (aka Dan Beach) has patrolled Valley skies in the back seat of Yellow Thunder, a four-seat, single engine Cessna 172 airplane, delivering traffic reports for KTAR 92.3 FM. Detour Dan flies above the Valley twice a day to make sure KTAR listeners get to their location safe and sound during the morning and afternoon rush hours. Could tolerate the previous afternoon slot compared to the other "circus" but when Mac was "parted with" leaving Gaydos to do solo, I started listening to music.

Could tolerate the previous afternoon slot compared to the other "circus" but when Mac was "parted with" leaving Gaydos to do solo, I started listening to music. Bring back Mac Watson!Broomhead just complains the whole show about Liberals.Today he made some comment about Suburbia not putting up with Protesters.

I was terrible at first. Reach Goodykoontz at bill.goodykoontz@arizonarepublic.com. I can’t put words into the mouth of my employer, but they came to me and said, “It’s time to land that plane.” Nobody ever said we can’t afford it anymore. I no longer listen, and I hope others don't either. It has really gone downhill in the last several months.

BONNEVILLE News-Talk KTAR-F/PHOENIX traffic reporter "DETOUR DAN" BEACH is recovering from two strokes, the station has disclosed. There is no set time for his return, he says in the interview, which chronicles in some detail his strokes, and how Maurer’s quick thinking and insistence on his getting care helped him. So, my rating would have been a 5 star when Mac was there. You've lost another loyal listener and I'm sure others will follow. That was about three to four months into it. I go everywhere by car. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Nobody ever said there are too many variables. It's liberal and they bully the 1 spineless rino libertarian constantly.

Chad Benson was great solo in the even6time slot but has since lost some of his edge having to deal with partner. KTAR Radio's Dan Beach, better known for his voice and on-air name of Detour Dan, is recovering at home after suffering two strokes. KTAR TRAFFIC: 4 mi bckup W/B 10 to Dysart. GAYdos has to be one of biggest fascist liberals on local radio..EVERYTHING he says HAS to be anti-Trump.. The first stroke was suffered in MAY after an outing to TOPGOLF, and a second stroke hit BEACH about 10 days later. So, my rating would have been a 5 star when Mac was there. airborne traffic at ktar (bonneville) View profile View profile badges View similar profiles. Probably going to take a little while longer, yet, too.”. And what are you looking at?” I said, “As a matter of fact, I’m in Paradise Valley and I’m probably looking right down at your backyard, Pat.” At that moment, I shed all the discomfort and all of the stuffiness and just became me and that’s what worked. Whatever happened to if it's not broke, don't fix it? He is overly rude and disrespectful to the people he criticizes on the radio. The updates give voice clips of "experts" that proclaiming opinions, rather than facts. At least Jim Sharpe in the morning is the choice. He didn’t set out to be a “traffic guy,” and was hesitant to accept the Detour Dan moniker – given to him at the outset of his career by a program director – because ultimately he had his heart set on becoming a sportscaster. Bad decision, yup! Chad was excellent alone, but has clearly backed off his strengths to work with Gaydos. What are you waiting for? I'm not sure whether this station should be cited for attempting to politically indoctrinate its viewers..and Chad OMG he USED to have a pair, but now his station has put his balls in a vise. Gaydos needs to go, he is a non patriotic coward that spews hatred towards the president Always politically correct one sided and down right annoying.

I loved KTAR... that is until they made all the recent programming changes! It has really gone downhill in the last several months. I appreciated his honesty and opinions. KTAR.com Wildfire near Prescott grows to 8,300 acres, remains 0% contained ... Traffic Center. “I want to get back to where I want to be … I’m hoping before August; you’re going to be hearing me stuck in your ear again.”.

So bummed they have recently changed so much. Up in the little planes, whatever I say goes. Useless traffic reports by some clown called "Detour Dan" followed by endless commercials then Broomhead comes on with his show filled with 80% commercials and the Broomhead "I am always right" BS. airborne traffic at ktar (bonneville) View profile View profile badges View similar profiles.

But wait!

Terk Mtvgls, Fernando Tatis Jr Contract Extension, Espanyol Stadium Tour, The Invaders Netflix, Li-polymer Battery, T'nia Miller Wikipedia, Does Amanda Nunes Have A Daughter, Street Outlaws Season 16, Troop Zero Ending, Succession Wedding Location, Charred End Meaning In Tamil, Pact 5 Familiars Lords Mobile, The Monsters (1962), 2015 Baylor Football, Warren G Regulate Album Vinyl, Trick 'r Treat Watch Online, Self-quarantine Meaning, George Washington Family Tree 2019, Frontera Menu With Prices, Ufc 249 Card, Larray Instagram Story, Deuce Name Meaning, Allen Carr Died, Kurupt - Kuruption Zip, Grotesque Architecture, On The Other Hand Synonym Power Thesaurus, Kate Atkinson Wentworth, Love Birds Food List, American University In Cairo, Who Is The Highest Paid Actor In Game Of Thrones, Laura Trevelyan Accent, Untitled Unmastered Songs, Warren G Regulate Album Vinyl, The Lego Batman Movie Game Android, Bob Dylan Now, North Carolina State University Ranking, Steven Universe S5e25, An Evening With Beverly Luff Linn Soundtrack, Tom Savini Family, Jay Ellis Daughter, Work-life Balance Definition, Difference Between Town And Village, Feedbacks Examples, Jimmy Stratton Ratched, Is Hunter Schafer Tran, Never Let Me Go Korean Drama, Arrowsmith Novel, Examples Of Wisdom In History, Tamika Smith Method Man, " />
19 Oct

ktar traffic detour dan

BONNEVILLE News-Talk KTAR-F/PHOENIX traffic reporter "DETOUR DAN" BEACH is recovering from two strokes, the station has disclosed. Mac disappearing. No, goodbyes after 12 years!! Just a heads up to KTAR production management. I felt like it was part of the job. Copyright © 2020 All Access Music Group. I do like Gaydos and Chad (although I REALLY miss Mac!). Mac...gone. I wrote down everything I was going to say word for word. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about KTAR News 92.3 FM.

But wait!

Terk Mtvgls, Fernando Tatis Jr Contract Extension, Espanyol Stadium Tour, The Invaders Netflix, Li-polymer Battery, T'nia Miller Wikipedia, Does Amanda Nunes Have A Daughter, Street Outlaws Season 16, Troop Zero Ending, Succession Wedding Location, Charred End Meaning In Tamil, Pact 5 Familiars Lords Mobile, The Monsters (1962), 2015 Baylor Football, Warren G Regulate Album Vinyl, Trick 'r Treat Watch Online, Self-quarantine Meaning, George Washington Family Tree 2019, Frontera Menu With Prices, Ufc 249 Card, Larray Instagram Story, Deuce Name Meaning, Allen Carr Died, Kurupt - Kuruption Zip, Grotesque Architecture, On The Other Hand Synonym Power Thesaurus, Kate Atkinson Wentworth, Love Birds Food List, American University In Cairo, Who Is The Highest Paid Actor In Game Of Thrones, Laura Trevelyan Accent, Untitled Unmastered Songs, Warren G Regulate Album Vinyl, The Lego Batman Movie Game Android, Bob Dylan Now, North Carolina State University Ranking, Steven Universe S5e25, An Evening With Beverly Luff Linn Soundtrack, Tom Savini Family, Jay Ellis Daughter, Work-life Balance Definition, Difference Between Town And Village, Feedbacks Examples, Jimmy Stratton Ratched, Is Hunter Schafer Tran, Never Let Me Go Korean Drama, Arrowsmith Novel, Examples Of Wisdom In History, Tamika Smith Method Man,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )