19 Oct

lowkey happy

She asks about San Francisco.

LMAO because she is always awkward. Bachelor pad, huh? You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. After dinner, Issa and Lawrence go for a walk when they here “BRAH BRAH.” It’s TSA bae (Calvin), who’s with a woman named Mazda. Lowkey Trying. And props to Natasha Rothwell for writing such a beautiful story. PREVIEW 0:37.
It is an interesting cocktail to say the list. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? In fact, leave the Lyft running and come check it out right quick. This post on Insecure is in partnership with HBO.

Their smiles made this episode even more amazing. Lyft driver starts asking them about Black Love, and if they’re on their first date. Their Lyft driver is chatty AF, which Issa dreads (I feel you, sis), but I dare you to not have a conversation with Auntie if she’s the one at the wheel. They talk about happiness and she digs into how she’s been doing the work to figure out what happiness looks like for her. We often don’t get to see men, especially Black men, be this open, raw, honest, and emotional.

As always, thoughts and opinions are my own. I think it’s my favorite in a long while.

I decided to delay posting about episodes 8 and 9, but I’m remembering Natasha’s post and we could all use a little laughter and joy right now. HEY NOW! Homeboy said he got a housekeeper now. At first, he thought she was joking, but she clearly isn’t. Looking for some great streaming picks? Whew! She wore the jeans the night before.

Face Plant – Lawrence is at a bar waiting, when Issa walks in playing her part as the stunning Lady in Red.

But, before you read my recap of Insecure’s Season4: Episode 8 “Wines for a Wine Down.” I want you to read this post from Natasha Rothwell who plays Kelly and is a writer and producer on the show. I want to see more of this but I know Condola and Molly won’t let them be great.

Nice full-circle moment, like a glimpse into the past right as we’re seeing Issa and Lawrence of the future. There’s pics on the walls, actual décor, and it’s clean! Well, he’s been thinking about them, and how their relationship ended.

In the words of Kelli, “this is what I call… GROWTH.” AAWWWWW matured Issa and Lawrence are outchea! Biutiful Cava Brut Rosé. Lawrence pulls out his phone and there’s a text from Condola. She tells him she actually takes it with vodka now. Let us be your heroes in a hard shell….Taco Power! – because I didn’t see her name in the credits. Sis got her shoulders out and is looking FAHN AF. When he hangs up and goes back in, Issa is by the door. This was all round a beautiful depiction of a relationship between a young black man and a young black woman. Lowkey Lost. This Spanish spot? He couldn’t be at the Block Party because he was in San Francisco doing a series of meetings and interviews. I’m hoping she’s not pregnant. It’s not for me, but in the name of research I did.

This episode showcased Black joy which we desperately need right now. With Issa Rae, Jay Ellis, Reggie Conquest, Joel-Ryan Armamento. I loved all of this episode.

Taking Control – They’re looking at the menu and Lawrence doesn’t know what to get. View production, box office, & company info. Black Love! He asks if she wants to go to a Spanish restaurant, they used to say they wanted to try out, and she’s down for it.

Lawrence steps outside and calls Condola, telling her he’s wrapping up his night and he might be able to see her that night. I don’t have to explain this and I won’t. I’m rooting for them!!! Yes, because he’s realizing that he doesn’t NEED to start anything of his own. Aww. Honesty is sexy AF. The next morning, they both wake up looking happy in Lawrence’s “got good thread count” sheets. Who knew Issa had an interesting wine cocktail featuring Prosecco and Vodka. Sh*t. He tries to apologize, and she says it’s cool but as she’s leaving, she turns around. Black Love – Lawrence calls a Lyft Black.
He asks if she got the prawns at the Spanish spot. I think it would be too easy for them to get back together and since Insecure likes to give us twists and turns, something crazy will happen in the finale.

Street Kings 2 Cast, Eddie Jackson Family, The Driver Movie 2015, Voices Within: The Lives Of Truddi Chase, Bemidji Dfl, Juventus Vs Inter History, Long-term Effects Of Spoiling A Child, Sweet November Theme Song, Retribution Netflix Review, All I See Is You Gospel Song, What Happened To Michael Imperioli, I Thought You 'd Never Let Me Go Rap Song, Uncw Svg, Anne Frankenstein Jazz Fm, Master Amar, Ronald Jones Ii Fantasy, Allianz League Tables 2020, Abc Radio Melbourne Frequency, Ashes And Diamonds Summary, Burnley Vs Wolves, Fat Boys Menu, Giant Ice Planet, Pray For Paris Artwork, Cissy Wang Instagram, Everton Vs Bournemouth H2h, Arsenal Vs Everton 5-1, Wake Forest Weighted Gpa, Teams With 2 Grand Slams In One Inning, Monument 14 Series, Xavier Edwards Trade, Brad Dourif Chucky, Sora Platform, Mr Fix It Springfield Ma, Moonrise Kingdom Trailer, Elizabeth City State University Logo, Call Me By Your Name Screenwriter, Guapdad 4000 Songs, How To Access Instagram Business Account On Desktop, 10 Things I Hate About Life, Eibar Vs Valencia Prediction, Arsenal Back Four 1998, Carmilla Name, The Everly Brothers- All I Have To Do Is Dream Other Recordings Of This Song, How To View Only Subscribed Channels On Bell Satellite, Donnie Yen Net Worth 2019, Ross Barkley Fifa 20, Is Billions On Hulu, Newcastle Trophy Cabinet, Espn Nba Español, Her Movie Cast, America's Army: Rise Of A Soldier Xbox, Mgn Public School Vacancies, Did Lewis And Hobson Marry, Jorge Alfaro Espn, Anna Leigh Nigel Planer, Guess Who's Back Sound Clip, Songs About Being Cold Hearted, Sylvie Meaning, Just A Little Bit Tik Tok, Randolph Childress Wife, Rin Tin Tin Bloodline, Black Eyed Peas Recipe, Feedback Login Ppe, Blind Carbon Copy Meaning, How To Play Mongols Aoe2 De, A Tale Of Two Critters How Was It Filmed, Believer Melody, Churchill And The Generals (dvd), Wake Forest University Tuition, Public Domain Movies For Sale, Pooka Williams Jr 247, Dmc Egypt Live, Parody Songs List, Petrice Jones Locke And Key, James Charles Palette, Body Double Kim Jong-un, Passerby Synonym, Barbershop 2 Streaming, Manaslu Facts, Cherry Festival 2020 Concerts, Mulholland Drive Cowboy Meaning, Black Hair Products, The Hunt For Eagle One: Crash Point Full Movie, Marshall Plane Crash Survivor's, Grey Zone Warfare Ppt, I Hate Going To Work Everyday,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )