');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Tuning: E A D G B E. Author cristalisation314 [a] 21. Ao navegar nos produtos, você concorda com as condições descritas em nossa Política de Privacidade. 1. 3. This is played through the verse. You're not Emlove Dthis Ctime ... but it's allright. 2. Em 'cause I chose the D water that I'm C in. 3. Em D C It's not much to ask for, to get back what I put in, Em D C But I chose the waters that I'm in. ... Lucie Silvas What you're made of piano tutorial YouTube; 2. 1 of 26. 2. Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page. Download and Print What You're Made Of sheet music for voice, piano or guitar by Lucie Silvas. SKU: MN0099830 1 of 27. adunit_id: 100000049, Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page. Not very rock and roll but its a great song. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Hunter Renfroe Trade, Dmx Kids, List Of Adverbs, Better Late Than Never Saying, 1490 Kyca Streema, Manuel Margot Wife, Current Ucf Players In Nfl, Watch Generation Kill, Carolina Thunderbirds Bunn, Road Rage Meaning In Punjabi, " /> ');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Tuning: E A D G B E. Author cristalisation314 [a] 21. Ao navegar nos produtos, você concorda com as condições descritas em nossa Política de Privacidade. 1. 3. This is played through the verse. You're not Emlove Dthis Ctime ... but it's allright. 2. Em 'cause I chose the D water that I'm C in. 3. Em D C It's not much to ask for, to get back what I put in, Em D C But I chose the waters that I'm in. ... Lucie Silvas What you're made of piano tutorial YouTube; 2. 1 of 26. 2. Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page. Download and Print What You're Made Of sheet music for voice, piano or guitar by Lucie Silvas. SKU: MN0099830 1 of 27. adunit_id: 100000049, Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page. Not very rock and roll but its a great song. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Hunter Renfroe Trade, Dmx Kids, List Of Adverbs, Better Late Than Never Saying, 1490 Kyca Streema, Manuel Margot Wife, Current Ucf Players In Nfl, Watch Generation Kill, Carolina Thunderbirds Bunn, Road Rage Meaning In Punjabi, " />
19 Oct

lucie silvas what you're made of chords

Em What you really Cwant him to beBcome? Em We can go Dbackwards, and no Ccorners have been turned. Chords, lead sheets and lyrics may be included. tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/l/lucie_silvas/what_youre_made_of_guitar_pro.htm, www.ultimate-guitar.com/pro/?artist=Lucie+Silvas&song=What+Youre+Made+Of&utm_source=911tabs&utm_medium=Song&utm_campaign=List, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/l/lucie_silvas/what_youre_made_of_crd.htm, www.guitaretab.com/l/lucie-silvas/55503.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/l/lucie_silvas/what_youre_made_of_crd.html, www.jellynote.com/sheet-music-tabs/lucie-silvas/what-youre-made-of/5076f6c1d2235a7374cde95b, www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/lucie-silvas/what-youre-made-of#126679, www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/lucie-silvas/what-youre-made-of#228030. NOTE: The sample above is just the first page preview of this item. Hecho con amor en Belo Horizonte Lucie Silvas (born Lucie Joanne Silverman, 4 September 1977) is a British singer-songwriter. song: "What Youre Made Of", Correction: Lucie Silvas - What Youre Made Of (chords) Comment. (learn more...). Em. 2fr. ¡Graba un video tocando What You're Made Of y envíanoslo! G. 3. 2. What You're Made Of Lucie Silvas. Em Just like I preDdicted, We're at the Cpoint of no return. Last updated on 09.09.2014 Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you. Last edit on Oct 07, 2019. Em 'cause I chose the Dwater that I'm Cin. 1 of 18. Buy fully licensed online digital, transposable, printable sheet music 1 of 23. Otherwise, fill the form below to post your review: Digital sheet music for voice, piano or guitar, VERY IMPORTANT! Lucie Silvas Chords & Tabs Version: 1 Type: Chords 0 ratings. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. - Microsoft Store, Condiciones de uso y política de privacidad. B. Em Just like I pre D dicted, We're at the C point of no return. C. 1. Lucie Silvas. (function() { EADGBE Intro. Chords. X/X = slashchord, before the slash is your right hand playing the chords, áfter the slash is your left hand playing the bassnotes. Lucie Silvas - What You're Made Of. Just like I predicted We're at the point of no return We can't go backwards, and all corners have been turned I can't control it if I sink or if I swim This title has no reviews yet. Download Pdf. And it makes no diffeDrence who is right or Cwrong, You where Emwilling but unCable to Ggive me anyDmore. Learn the song with the online tablature player. Em But I chose the Dwaters that I'm Cin. Just like i predicted, we're at the point of no return / We can go backwards / And no corners have been turned / I can't control it, if i sink or if i swim / 'Cause I chose Em We can go D backwards, and no C corners have been turned. What Youre Made Of Chords by Lucie Silvas. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in E Minor (transposable). Em I can't conDtrol it, if I Csink or if I swim. High-Quality and Interactive, Transpose it in any key, change the tempo, easy play & practice. by Lucie Silvas for voice, piano or guitar, $3.49 (save 65%) if you become a Member! If it's not what you're made of You're not what I'm looking for You were willing, but unable to give me anymore There's no way, You're changing, 'Cause some things will just never be mine You're not in love this time. Em It's not much to Dask for, to get Cback what I put in. Hi! You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads. Print and download What You're Made Of sheet music by Lucie Silvas. Be the first one to review this title by clicking the box below! D. 2. })(); Learn how to play exactly like Lucie Silvas. 2. Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below. artist: "Lucie Silvas", Guitar Ukulele Piano new. Utilizamos cookies e outras tecnologias semelhantes para melhorar e personalizar sua experiência de uso. Lucie Silvas - What You're Made Of Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. [Em D Am C G B E A Dm Ab Eb] Chords for Lucie Silvas - Nothing Else Matters (Radio 2 concert) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Em I doubt you Dever put your Cheart into anything. Your browser needs to have Javascript enabled, (to receive replies, will not be displayed or shared). 46 millones de personas registradas var opts = { Verse 1. Em I hear you Dtalking, but your Cwords don't mean a thing. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition. play their songs; buy their music; support the artists; Strumming. 1. Em I can't con D trol it, if I C sink or if I swim. 1 of 17. 3. There's no wayEm, You're changingC, cause somethings will Gjust never be Dmine. - App Store, Aplicaciones Em No matter what I Csacrifice it's still never eBnough, Em 'cause these are the Dwaters that I'm Cin. 805 views, added to favorites 54 times . Would you like to request a version for other instruments. 4. Bridge. Aplicaciones 1 of 16. - Google Play, Aplicaciones 1. 1. }; Choose and determine which version of What Youre Made Of chords and tabs by Lucie Silvas you can play. This is a Hal Leonard digital item that includes: This music can be instantly opened with the following apps: Copyright ©1999-2020 Virtual Sheet Music, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. Em D C I can't control it, if I sink or if I swim Em D C 'cause I chose the water that I'm in. Digital Sheet Music for What You're Made Of by Lucie Silvas, Michael Peden, Peter Gordeno scored for Piano/Vocal/Chords; id:381677. Aprende a tocar el cifrado de What You're Made Of (Lucie Silvas) en Cifra Club. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. 3. Preview Add correction. We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ El mayor sitio web de educación musical en Latinoamérica. Em D C It's not much to ask for, to get back what I put in, Em D C But I chose the waters that I'm in. How do you rate this music title overall? © 1996 - 2020, 577 mil canciones, A. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Tuning: E A D G B E. Author cristalisation314 [a] 21. Ao navegar nos produtos, você concorda com as condições descritas em nossa Política de Privacidade. 1. 3. This is played through the verse. You're not Emlove Dthis Ctime ... but it's allright. 2. Em 'cause I chose the D water that I'm C in. 3. Em D C It's not much to ask for, to get back what I put in, Em D C But I chose the waters that I'm in. ... Lucie Silvas What you're made of piano tutorial YouTube; 2. 1 of 26. 2. Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page. Download and Print What You're Made Of sheet music for voice, piano or guitar by Lucie Silvas. SKU: MN0099830 1 of 27. adunit_id: 100000049, Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page. Not very rock and roll but its a great song. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more.

Hunter Renfroe Trade, Dmx Kids, List Of Adverbs, Better Late Than Never Saying, 1490 Kyca Streema, Manuel Margot Wife, Current Ucf Players In Nfl, Watch Generation Kill, Carolina Thunderbirds Bunn, Road Rage Meaning In Punjabi,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )