Starsat 2000, Steven Universe S5e25, Pallid Lovebird, The Painting Trailer, Mostly Ghostly: Have You Met My Ghoulfriend Netflix, Espn Schedule Nfl, Spencer Pickren, " /> Starsat 2000, Steven Universe S5e25, Pallid Lovebird, The Painting Trailer, Mostly Ghostly: Have You Met My Ghoulfriend Netflix, Espn Schedule Nfl, Spencer Pickren, " />
19 Oct

matthew settle and kelly rutherford

Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. Kelly Rutherford at the "Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists" premiere on March 15, 2019. It's the Gossip Girl ending we've always wanted. Today is National Voter Registration Day! Even though we’re not getting the reunion that we want, we’ll just bask in the glory of Kelly and Matthew! Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter! The fictional couple didn't end up together to close out Gossip Girl (ummm... spoiler alert! For the Nov 3 election: States are making it easier for citizens to vote absentee by mail this year due to the coronavirus. Lily and Rufus forever! this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. "Gossip Girl" stars Matthew Settle and Kelly Rutherford -- who had an on-again off-again relationship throughout all six seasons of the CW series -- are headed to Lifetime's original movie "A Sister's Nightmare," also starring Petyon List and Natasha Henstridge. When Matthew Settle confirmed his separation from his wife, his Gossip Girl costar Kelly Rutherford could empathize, thanks to being in the middle of a divorce herself. “If it happens, great, but I have the two most beautiful little ones, a great job, and it’s really all-consuming.”, And Rutherford’s 3-year-old is definitely keeping her on her toes. It's real. Tap here to turn on desktop notifications to get the news sent straight to you. Let us know! Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle Photos Photos - Actors Matthew Settle (L) and Kelly Rutherford attends the 11th BrazilFoundation NYC Gala at MOMA on September 18, 2013 in New York City. Have news, pics or video on a breaking news story? It's love. Matthew, 45, hadn't revealed that he was expecting his second child. HollywoodLife.com has reached out for comment. Get push notifications with news, features and more. But just because the fairy tale didn't play out on screen like we imagined, doesn't mean it can't happen IRL. OMFG, East Siders: might Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle be exchanging XOXOs in real life?!? Go watch Gossip Girl online in order to relive this fake romance and then join us in wishing the best to the two stars now recreating it for real. Matthew Settle is a 51 year old American Actor. About Us | Advertising Info | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us, © 2020 The Hollywood Gossip - Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News, Food Innovation Group: Bon Appetit and Epicurious, Jenelle Evans Twerks In a Bikini, Learns Hard Lesson About the Cruelty of TikTok Commenters. Attention, Upper East Siders: Rufus and Lily are back in town. Major ‘Flirting’ At Pre-Oscars Party, Heidi Montag Slams Lauren Conrad: You Blamed Your Sex Tape On Me - Watch, ‘DWTS’ Chris Soules & Jade Roper Competing Next Season? But when a dangerous rivalry and past familiarities return, Jane is unable to prove her sister is still harmful to society and takes matters into her own hands to protect her family. When Matthew Settle confirmed his separation from his wife, his Gossip Girl costar Kelly Rutherford could empathize, thanks to being in the middle of a divorce herself. Disclaimer: Their relationship is not 100% confirmed, but based on photographic evidence we hereby claim this TRUE LOVE. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle. Polling hours on Election Day: Varies by state/locality. At least based on a handful of intimate photos posted to Instagram, such as the following snapshot Rutherford recently included on her account... along with a heart emoticon! It's real. The two recently single stars 'support each other' and relate to being parents to young kids. OMFG, East Siders: might Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle be exchanging XOXOs in real life?!? Since the series ended in 2012, everyone’s been wondering when the cast will reunite. Born Jeffrey Matthew Settle on 17th September, 1969 in Hickory, North Carolina, he is famous for Gossip Girl. Sending you so much love today and everyday.”. Well, is Leighton Meester in? “We’re good friends,” Settle added. As an actor, father and friend. It is your right and your responsibility. Get push notifications with news, features and more. “He’s going through his own thing, I’m going through my own thing – we kind of just support each other,” she told reporters at this week’s Manhattan premiere of the Discovery Channel’s new nature film, Life. "Hopefully [creators Stephanie Savage and Josh Schwartz] left it open for a great movie and we'll all come back and have fun," the actress told Clevver TV, adding that she "would [sign on and do it]. All rights reserved. Reporting on what you care about. Introducing ... PEOPLE's Products Worth the Hype. Sometimes circumstances make it hard or impossible for you to vote on Election Day. Rufus and Lily shippers, you might want to sit down for this one. This needs to be real. If you would like to opt out of browser push notifications, please refer to the following instructions specific to your device and browser: this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. Here’s what fans are saying on Twitter: Seeing Lily and Rufus trending – and the reason behind it – is epic. “We’re all very happy for one another.”. Kelly Rutherford is a 51 year old American Actress. Do you ship Lily and Rufus in real life? “Kelly and I have a lot in common because we are supporting each other at this time in our lives.”. "We love each other... but only as friends!" Peter Weber: Is He Ready to Propose to Kelley Flanagan? Though Serena and Dan’s relationship dominated the plot, Lily and Rufus’ own love story also captured the hearts of viewers — and sparked rumors of an off-screen romance, as well. But your state may let you vote during a designated early voting period. Wait wait wait a minute. And the biggest form of support? Lily and Rufus belong together! “[Dating] is not really my focus at the moment,” she says. Obsessed with travel? Rats! It's love. "Gossip Girl" stars Matthew Settle and Kelly Rutherford-- who had an on-again off-again relationship throughout all six seasons of the CW series -- are headed to Lifetime's original movie "A Sister's Nightmare," also …

Starsat 2000, Steven Universe S5e25, Pallid Lovebird, The Painting Trailer, Mostly Ghostly: Have You Met My Ghoulfriend Netflix, Espn Schedule Nfl, Spencer Pickren,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )