[48], A rematch with Benson Henderson was rescheduled to take place at Bellator 244 on June 6, 2020. Michael Chandler is seen at a news conference promoting the Bellator Spring & Summer fight cards on March 9, 2020, in New York. “The most important aspect to preparation is being ready,” Chandler said. It’d be a great way for me to introduce myself to the UFC fans. I said, ‘absolutely.’, “So my answer to all six of their questions was yes, yes, yes,” he continued. [41] On August 22, 2018, it was announced that Chandler had re-signed a new, exclusive multi-fight contract with Bellator MMA. While Chandler would also be open to facing Poirier, it seems that option is off the table after “The Diamond” and Conor McGregor agreed to a rematch for later this year. Lightweight debut. [17] He won the match via technical knockout at just 56 seconds into the first round. If Chandler had his way, his next opponent could be Tony Ferguson, who’s 25-4 and coming off a TKO loss to Gaethje in May.

“And I’ll be ready to step in, if needed.

[49] However, the event was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic[50] and eventually took place on August 7, 2020 at Bellator 243. [43] Chandler dominated the majority of the fight by out-wrestling Primus, ultimately defeating him by unanimous decision and regaining the Bellator Lightweight World title in the process. In the first round, the bout was temporarily halted by the referee to check on Chandler, whose left ankle was visibly injured. Subscribe with a limited-time offer to keep reading.
Dazn Interviewer, Happy Feet 2 Cast, I Hate Having To Work, 2015 Michigan Football Schedule, Google Llc Company Profile, Janet Street-porter Teeth, Adelaide Footy League Facebook, Zurich, Switzerland, Creep Meaning In Punjabi, Torchwood Season 6, Manaslu Facts, Passiflora Novigrad, Warzone Map Grid, Moroccan Scott Cannon Instagram, Phragmites Australis Dmt, Instagram Private Api, Magnum Xl-200 Stats, Urmel Voll In Fahrt, Les Miles' Son, Oxford English Dictionary Latest Edition, Mr Magoo Song Lyrics, Loftforwords Forum, Greater Western Sydney Giants Song, Drop Dead Gorgeous (2010), Forever My Girl Full Movie Sub Indo, La Liga Teams 2020, Sturgeon Species, Adelaide Kane Once Upon A Time, How To Pronounce Relation, 2012 Ice Age Google Drive, Grock Mobile Legends, The Old Man And The Sea Sparknotes, Little Women Streaming, Alice's Adventures Underground Facsimile, A Boy A Girl A Dream Synopsis, Appalachian Ski Mountain Rentals, Shes Out Of My League Youtube Full Movie, How Long Does Primary Succession Take, Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm Comic, The Hills Run Red 1982, Afc Cup Teams, 1970 Rock Songs, Cell Examples, Kiefer O'reilly Home Before Dark, Fsu Football Schedule, Jason Davis Temple Football, Moses Meaning, My Life Is Murders Season 3, Ally Mcbeal Netflix Canada, Cole Anthony Draft, Courtney Lawes Family, Why Are Coral Reefs Important, Who Died On 227, Tupac Age, Adam Housley Net Worth 2019, Bellator Middleweight Rankings, Shadow Dancer The Secret Of Shinobi World, Veep Cast, Forward Vs Forwards, Vinci Sa Subsidiaries, Forever My Girl Australia, Ibiza Closing Parties 2019, Paul F Tompkins Podcast, Mlb Lineup Optimizer Draftkings, The Story Of Jacinda Ardern, Where Can I Watch Waiting For Anya, Miss Brunner, Mamie Gummer Treehouse, Carice Van Houten Baby, Red Osier Dogwood Habitat, Hidalgo Trailer, Alabama Volleyball Roster 2017, Barcelona Vs, Asos Marketplace, Why Did Sophie Thompson Play Hermione Granger, Thirsty Hulu Movie, James Charles Palette, Tess Daly Instagram, Samhain Pronunciation Welsh, Borderlands 2 Story Missions, " />
[48], A rematch with Benson Henderson was rescheduled to take place at Bellator 244 on June 6, 2020. Michael Chandler is seen at a news conference promoting the Bellator Spring & Summer fight cards on March 9, 2020, in New York. “The most important aspect to preparation is being ready,” Chandler said. It’d be a great way for me to introduce myself to the UFC fans. I said, ‘absolutely.’, “So my answer to all six of their questions was yes, yes, yes,” he continued. [41] On August 22, 2018, it was announced that Chandler had re-signed a new, exclusive multi-fight contract with Bellator MMA. While Chandler would also be open to facing Poirier, it seems that option is off the table after “The Diamond” and Conor McGregor agreed to a rematch for later this year. Lightweight debut. [17] He won the match via technical knockout at just 56 seconds into the first round. If Chandler had his way, his next opponent could be Tony Ferguson, who’s 25-4 and coming off a TKO loss to Gaethje in May.

[49] However, the event was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic[50] and eventually took place on August 7, 2020 at Bellator 243. [43] Chandler dominated the majority of the fight by out-wrestling Primus, ultimately defeating him by unanimous decision and regaining the Bellator Lightweight World title in the process. In the first round, the bout was temporarily halted by the referee to check on Chandler, whose left ankle was visibly injured. Subscribe with a limited-time offer to keep reading.
Dazn Interviewer, Happy Feet 2 Cast, I Hate Having To Work, 2015 Michigan Football Schedule, Google Llc Company Profile, Janet Street-porter Teeth, Adelaide Footy League Facebook, Zurich, Switzerland, Creep Meaning In Punjabi, Torchwood Season 6, Manaslu Facts, Passiflora Novigrad, Warzone Map Grid, Moroccan Scott Cannon Instagram, Phragmites Australis Dmt, Instagram Private Api, Magnum Xl-200 Stats, Urmel Voll In Fahrt, Les Miles' Son, Oxford English Dictionary Latest Edition, Mr Magoo Song Lyrics, Loftforwords Forum, Greater Western Sydney Giants Song, Drop Dead Gorgeous (2010), Forever My Girl Full Movie Sub Indo, La Liga Teams 2020, Sturgeon Species, Adelaide Kane Once Upon A Time, How To Pronounce Relation, 2012 Ice Age Google Drive, Grock Mobile Legends, The Old Man And The Sea Sparknotes, Little Women Streaming, Alice's Adventures Underground Facsimile, A Boy A Girl A Dream Synopsis, Appalachian Ski Mountain Rentals, Shes Out Of My League Youtube Full Movie, How Long Does Primary Succession Take, Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm Comic, The Hills Run Red 1982, Afc Cup Teams, 1970 Rock Songs, Cell Examples, Kiefer O'reilly Home Before Dark, Fsu Football Schedule, Jason Davis Temple Football, Moses Meaning, My Life Is Murders Season 3, Ally Mcbeal Netflix Canada, Cole Anthony Draft, Courtney Lawes Family, Why Are Coral Reefs Important, Who Died On 227, Tupac Age, Adam Housley Net Worth 2019, Bellator Middleweight Rankings, Shadow Dancer The Secret Of Shinobi World, Veep Cast, Forward Vs Forwards, Vinci Sa Subsidiaries, Forever My Girl Australia, Ibiza Closing Parties 2019, Paul F Tompkins Podcast, Mlb Lineup Optimizer Draftkings, The Story Of Jacinda Ardern, Where Can I Watch Waiting For Anya, Miss Brunner, Mamie Gummer Treehouse, Carice Van Houten Baby, Red Osier Dogwood Habitat, Hidalgo Trailer, Alabama Volleyball Roster 2017, Barcelona Vs, Asos Marketplace, Why Did Sophie Thompson Play Hermione Granger, Thirsty Hulu Movie, James Charles Palette, Tess Daly Instagram, Samhain Pronunciation Welsh, Borderlands 2 Story Missions, " />
19 Oct

michael chandler

MMA fighter Michael Chandler takes step up to UFC. “If not, hopefully within the next 12 months, this will help set up an opportunity for me to fight for a UFC championship.”. They have the most fighters, they have the most highly ranked fighters and they have the biggest fight cards. It was Chandler’s second victory over Henderson. Log in or Activate your account. [7] The match was contested at a catchweight for Chandler to test himself for the lightweight division, all his previous bouts being in the welterweight division. MMA Mania, UFC news, results, videos, rumors, fights, Despite getting turned down previously, Michael Chandler still up for Tony Ferguson fight at UFC 254, Fighters Speculate On Ortega’s Massive Jockstrap. At Mizzou, he went 100-40 and earned trips to four consecutive NCAA Tournaments. What was the deal with Brian Ortega’s ridiculously oversized protective cup? ", https://nwhof.org/NCAA-Brackets/PDF/NCAA%202009.pdf, http://www.wrestlingstats.com/ncaa/pdf/brackets/NCAA%202008.pdf, https://archive.bloomu.edu/sports/wrst06/brackets.pdf, http://www.wrestlingstats.com/ncaa/pdf/brackets/NCAA%202006.pdf, Professional MMA record for Michael Chandler, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Michael_Chandler&oldid=979319999, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Technical Submission (arm-triangle choke), 2009 NCAA Division I Wrestling Championships, 2008 NCAA Division I Wrestling Championships, 2007 NCAA Division I Wrestling Championships, Two successful title defenses (first reign), One successful title defense (second reign), Three successful title defenses (overall), Most submission victories in Bellator Lightweight division (6), Most stoppage wins in Bellator MMA history (13), Most stoppage wins in Bellator Lightweight division (ten), Most title reigns in Bellator MMA history (3), Most title bouts in Bellator MMA history (11), Most wins in Bellator Lightweight division history (15), Hap Whitney Most Improved Wrestler (2006), This page was last edited on 20 September 2020, at 02:57. It’s an opportunity to show them I’m a guy who’s willing to show up, to make weight and to step into the cage if the opportunity presents itself. [2][3], Upon graduating from Northwest High School in 2004, Chandler enrolled at the University of Missouri, walking onto the school's wrestling squad. Incarnate Word Academy grad, 28, puts all her focus on the sport. A professional competitor since 2009, he is a former three-time Bellator Lightweight World Champion and was the winner of the Bellator Season Four: Lightweight Tournament.

Dazn Interviewer, Happy Feet 2 Cast, I Hate Having To Work, 2015 Michigan Football Schedule, Google Llc Company Profile, Janet Street-porter Teeth, Adelaide Footy League Facebook, Zurich, Switzerland, Creep Meaning In Punjabi, Torchwood Season 6, Manaslu Facts, Passiflora Novigrad, Warzone Map Grid, Moroccan Scott Cannon Instagram, Phragmites Australis Dmt, Instagram Private Api, Magnum Xl-200 Stats, Urmel Voll In Fahrt, Les Miles' Son, Oxford English Dictionary Latest Edition, Mr Magoo Song Lyrics, Loftforwords Forum, Greater Western Sydney Giants Song, Drop Dead Gorgeous (2010), Forever My Girl Full Movie Sub Indo, La Liga Teams 2020, Sturgeon Species, Adelaide Kane Once Upon A Time, How To Pronounce Relation, 2012 Ice Age Google Drive, Grock Mobile Legends, The Old Man And The Sea Sparknotes, Little Women Streaming, Alice's Adventures Underground Facsimile, A Boy A Girl A Dream Synopsis, Appalachian Ski Mountain Rentals, Shes Out Of My League Youtube Full Movie, How Long Does Primary Succession Take, Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm Comic, The Hills Run Red 1982, Afc Cup Teams, 1970 Rock Songs, Cell Examples, Kiefer O'reilly Home Before Dark, Fsu Football Schedule, Jason Davis Temple Football, Moses Meaning, My Life Is Murders Season 3, Ally Mcbeal Netflix Canada, Cole Anthony Draft, Courtney Lawes Family, Why Are Coral Reefs Important, Who Died On 227, Tupac Age, Adam Housley Net Worth 2019, Bellator Middleweight Rankings, Shadow Dancer The Secret Of Shinobi World, Veep Cast, Forward Vs Forwards, Vinci Sa Subsidiaries, Forever My Girl Australia, Ibiza Closing Parties 2019, Paul F Tompkins Podcast, Mlb Lineup Optimizer Draftkings, The Story Of Jacinda Ardern, Where Can I Watch Waiting For Anya, Miss Brunner, Mamie Gummer Treehouse, Carice Van Houten Baby, Red Osier Dogwood Habitat, Hidalgo Trailer, Alabama Volleyball Roster 2017, Barcelona Vs, Asos Marketplace, Why Did Sophie Thompson Play Hermione Granger, Thirsty Hulu Movie, James Charles Palette, Tess Daly Instagram, Samhain Pronunciation Welsh, Borderlands 2 Story Missions,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )