Body Count - No Lives Matter, Ali G Booyakasha Meme, Tim 90 Day Fiance Secret, Caged Fury (1984), Find A Headhunter, The Kids Are All Right Cast, Melvin Horace Purvis Iii, Jocko Sims The Last Ship, " /> Body Count - No Lives Matter, Ali G Booyakasha Meme, Tim 90 Day Fiance Secret, Caged Fury (1984), Find A Headhunter, The Kids Are All Right Cast, Melvin Horace Purvis Iii, Jocko Sims The Last Ship, " />
19 Oct

nagarjuna restaurant indiranagar menu price

Nandhana Restaurants is the first name that comes to the mind of visitors when they visit Bangalore city and locals alike when it comes to Authentic Andhra Food. 195, Double Road, 2nd Stage Indiranagar Near HDFC Bank East Bangalore 560038. It serves vegetarian and non vegetarian cuisine. © 2017, dineout.co.in. Excellent Andhra food. Networking Disclaimer: Pasta Street, Indiranagar menu is collected from restaurant / received over email. I have also been to thier restaurants at Indiranagar and Jayanagar.I have also ordered Takeaway several times. But we always tend to order the Mutton Biriyani and fish fry when we go there. Nagarjuna also provides home delivery services to the diners. This is another restaurant which serves Andhra cuisine near MG road. The restaurant is known to serve a variety of Andhra dishes along with an array of mouth-watering Biryanis. The restaurant is on Residency road, just off MG road and also reachable through Brigade road.The Thali is good, served hot and tasty and other dishes are good, especially the Chicken dishes. Usually, regulars will not even need a menu at this place as it probably hasn’t changed since 1984. They have a nice way of presenting their food on banana leaves apart from serving in regular crockery. Beautiful decor and soothing ambience form the perfect setting to enjoy their fulfilling dishes. I have been visiting Nagarjuna since i was a kid at thier only restaurant then on Residency Road. Please visit magicpin.in/phonepe/inappview, "nx_t": "Oct. 19, 2020, 1:27 p.m.","as_t": "Oct. 19, 2020, 7:09 a.m.". Great Food Value for money: Best Andhra Restaurant in Town, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Bengaluru, Hotels near Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum, Hotels near Art of Living International Center, Hotels near Tipu Sultan Fort and Palace - Bangalore KR Market, Hotels near Vidhana Soudha and Attara Kacheri, Hotels near University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore, Hotels near Institute Of Business Management & Technology, Hotels near National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, Hotels near National Law School of India University, Hotels near International Academy of Management & Entrepreneurship, Hotels near Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India, European Restaurants for Families in Bengaluru, Romantic Middle Eastern Restaurants in Bengaluru, Thai Restaurants for Special Occasions in Bengaluru, Best Yakitori (Grilled Skewers) in Bengaluru, Restaurants for Group Dining in Bengaluru, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Bengaluru. All Rights Reserved. Nagarjuna also provides home delivery services to the diners. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Andhra restaurants in Indiranagar Bangalore, Biryani restaurants in Indiranagar Bangalore. Own or manage this property? So we all also waited for sometime and thanks to the serving staff as they are too quick to clean and make the table ready for next guests.So got the table after a wait for 10 mints which was worth it. The best in town. One Time Verification code has been sent to your email, Please enter it here to verify your email. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I visited a place with some of my colleagues during lunch time and saw n no of visitors waiting for the table. The restaurant has branches in Jayanagar and Indiranagar. Iconic Andhra meals, chicken biryani or kebabs of all kinds, Nagarjuna keeps you coming back for more despite a few ups and downs in quality. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews.

Body Count - No Lives Matter, Ali G Booyakasha Meme, Tim 90 Day Fiance Secret, Caged Fury (1984), Find A Headhunter, The Kids Are All Right Cast, Melvin Horace Purvis Iii, Jocko Sims The Last Ship,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )