| KYODO NEWS, Oct 17, 2020 Will Taylor-Ramirez finally happen? His overall resume over 17 professional bouts (17-0, 15 KOs) is impressive. Simply enter your email address below and an email will be sent through which to complete your subscription. Thank you for reaching out to us.We will get back to you as soon as possible. Editor's Picks. Are the Charlos elite champions? Is Fury-Wilder 3 really doomed? 2 hours ago - 13:56 | Sports, All, Japan.

Two fights later, in 2014, Inoue stopped Adrian Hernandez in Round 6 to win the WBC junior flyweight world title. Inoue was scheduled to face WBO title holder John Riel Casimero of the Philippines on April 25 in Las Vegas in a bantamweight title unification bout, but the fight fell through after being postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic. "My aim is a KO in any fight," Inoue told ESPN.com. Along with Narvaez, McDonnell and Payano, Yuki Sano (TKO10), Ricardo Rodriguez (KO2), Antonio Nieves (TKO6) and Yoan Boyeaux (TKO3) all suffered their first stoppage defeats at the the hands of Inoue. I think he has the whole package.". Nieves (18-2-2, 10 KOs), who faced Inoue in 2017 at the StubHub Center in Carson, California, speaks glowingly of him. In a match-up between two fighters with high knockout-to-win ratios and devastating power, Inoue said a KO would likely happen in the beginning or middle of the fight. Boxing: Hiroto Kyoguchi to defend world title in November, Boxing: Olympic hopeful Okazawa helping to repair flooded gym, Boxing nurse in fight of her life against coronavirus pandemic, Sep 9, 2020 "The reason I put him above Crawford and Lomachenko is that he goes in there with the intentions of hurting people and leaving no doubt in the fight.".

Naoya Inoue vs. John Riel Casimero At times, he seems to come out of his shoes as he punches, but he is able to keep his balance and maintain his defensive integrity. That duo is typically followed by the likes of unified cruiserweight champion Oleksandr Usyk and unified middleweight champ Canelo Alvarez. "The catch is there won't be a crowd. Inoue needed only two rounds to defeat Narvaez by KO. Inoue's first defense came in the opening round of the WBSS -- a fight in which he knocked out the normally durable Juan Carlos Payano in the first round. "I fought in front of 20,000 people last year in November but the next fight is without any spectators," Inoue said. Fighting out of his tall, upright orthodox stance, Inoue creates an unbelievable amount of torque from his legs that give his punches a whipping effect. | KYODO NEWS, Oct 17, 2020 Perhaps it's because he has been fighting in the smaller divisions in Asia for the most part, having begun his career as a junior flyweight (108 pounds). "He punches hard and he punches fast,'' Nieves said. After seven defenses Inoue, 26, moved up last May and stopped Jamie McDonnell in Round 1 to win the WBA "regular" bantamweight belt. - "In that first fight in the tournament [versus Jason Moloney, Rodriguez] was getting hit cleanly -- and I believe that if Inoue hits you clearly as many times, you're going to go out.". Moloney, the WBA's third-ranked challenger and the IBF's fourth, has a 21-1 record with 18 KOs. - What went wrong between Canelo Alvarez, Oscar De La Hoya and DAZN? His punches aren't so much thrown, but seemingly thrust from a cannon. KYODO NEWS Who has the edge in Taylor-Ramirez? | KYODO NEWS, KYODO NEWS Is this the right fight for both? Real or not: The latest on crossover fights featuring McGregor, Mayweather, Pacquiao and Khabib. Leave your name and email address and we will keep you up to date with tournament news, events and ticket announcements. Inoue stops Payano in 70 secs to advance to the Semis! Can Tyson KO Jones? MMA, boxing and wrestling are all facing a major issue: a cracked combat sports pipeline. Whether I end it decisively or not, I want to fight with great expectations.". | KYODO NEWS, Oct 12, 2020 "Moloney has stamina, and if we get tangled up in the second half of the fight it's going to turn into a mental battle," said the fighter nicknamed "The Monster.". "His timing, he has a good eye, he just seems to be a step ahead of everybody," Hernandez said. | KYODO NEWS, Oct 18, 2020 "He has those fundamentals, he is a good boxer. But WBA bantamweight "regular" world titleholder Naoya Inoue, of Japan -- currently rated No. The Japanese fighter, already a 3-weight World Champion, has had two World title bouts this year with them lasting a combined 3:02! He's quick, he has great leg movement, good footwork. 2 Related. In the age of multiple sanctioning bodies, many fighters have been engineered to win titles in various weight classes by picking and choosing soft spots, but it's rare that a boxer is considered one of the best in each division that he has competed in. "But this kid just has it all. ", Naoya Inoue, the best pound-for-pound boxer you've probably never seen, Loma-Lopez takeaways: Teofimo Lopez's victory gives boxing a boost, Berlanga needs a challenge, Boxing stardom fits Teofimo Lopez, the man who toppled Vasiliy Lomachenko, Lopez upsets Loma; youngest 4-belt champ ever, Joshua to fight Pulev on Dec. 12 in London, Andrade to face Harrison in Nov. 27 non-title fight, Franco-Moloney rematch added to Nov. 14 card, Fury's next fight won't be vs. Wilder, Arum says, Trainer test positive, Marshall-Rankin fight off, Williams KO's Robinson, sets up title shot, Mike Tyson, Manny Pacquiao among stars to react to Teofimo Lopez's win over Vasiliy Lomachenko, Arnold Barboza Jr. outpoints Alex Saucedo; Edgar Berlanga extends incredible KO streak, The remarkable KO streak of super middleweight Edgar Berlanga, 'Now I got to clean up your mess': How a father's words sparked the Lomachenko-Lopez feud. "I thought a lot about April's postponed bout but it ended up being good timing for me because of the eye injuries I got in the previous fight," Inoue said. Should Inoue defeat Rodriguez, he will then face a future Hall of Famer, Nonito Donaire, in the WBSS bantamweight finals. Naoya Inoue is a pro boxer from Japan with many awards and honors to date. "[Inoue is] a guy who has challenged the best champions in [each] division and he's gone up three divisions and he's knocked guys out. "I'll be in perfect condition (for October's fight).". 1," said trainer Rudy Hernandez, who has one of the sharpest set of eyes in the game. "I want to put on a fight that gets the people watching on video pumped up," Inoue said. It's a fight that Inoue is expected to win, and would add another notable name to his hit list. The Japanese fighter, already a 3-weight World Champion, has had two World title bouts this year with them lasting a combined 3:02! Nieves, who was born in Cleveland but has a Puerto Rican background like Rodriguez, has realistic expectations about what kind of chance Inoue's challenger has this weekend.

Unc-chapel Hill Fall Classes, Lee Cronin Lydia Bright Instagram, Bbc Iplayer Apple Tv 4k, Hap And Leonard: Blood And Lemonade, All I Have To Do Is Dream Sheet Music, Lights Out With David Spade Cancelled, Ercan Ramadan Instagram, Sha Money Xl -- Chain On The Bike, Is Insecure Coming Back For Season 5, How Do You Seek The Righteousness Of God, Emmy Laybourne Wiki, Lovebird Parrot Price, Vintage Mack Trucks For Sale, Hi Mom Tiktok, Philip Ettinger Twin, Hobo With A Shotgun Streaming, Shun Yamaguchi Salary, Slappy And The Stinkers Netflix, Quills Warframe, Double Time Jazz, Thursday Next Movie, John Early Instagram, Jamila Meaning, лица в толпе 2011, Esparza Vs Waterson Full Fight Video, Irish Manuscripts Online, Quills Warframe, Crash Movie Character Analysis, Pilates Instructor Instagram, Inter Milan Best Players 2020, Asher Keddie Offspring, Stokes Leach Partnership Stats, Josie Gibson Baby Father, Who Killed Jam Master Jay, To Be And To Have Grammar Exercises, Poetics Pdf, Billy Jaffe Youth Hockey, Chris Cuthbert Family, Qpr 1985 Shirt, History Of Jim Crockett Promotions, Wallis Sale, Pat Walshe, Will There Be An Ultimate Beastmaster Season 4, Starcraft 2, Book Review Of The Street Lawyer, Number One Songs 1968 Uk, Jack Cox, Knockout Puns, Halloween 4 Imdb, Palmer Cup Live Scoring, Famous Beastie Boy Songs, Fafsa Definition Of First-generation College Student, Howard Sattler Mft, George Bartlett Cricket School, Seven Seconds Episode 10, Lionel Barrymore Art Point Mugu, Gino's Pizza Kingston, Shazam Descargar, Firehouse Menu, Zabit Magomedsharipov Vs Calvin Kattar Full Fight Part 2, American Made Ending, Catwoman Characteristics, Leafs Game Stats, Gemma Collins, Dazn Blurry, Larry Mullen Jr House France, Worricker Trilogy Netflix, Dream Boy Book Pdf, Les Diaboliques Criterion, Hosanna Be Lifted Higher Chords, Southampton - Arsenal, Lucky You Amazon Prime, The Kingmaker Watch Online, Fiji Rugby Team Name, Supersport 4 Schedule Tomorrow, Pj Washington Stats, Who Ruled After James Vi, Oguzhan Pronunciation, Mykelti Williamson Spouse, College Basketball Recruiting 2020, Charlotte Panthers Jobs, Gloucestershire County Cricket Club Players, Valencia Cf Players 2020, Star Trek Into Darkness Hulu, Spongebob Squarepants Games, Petr Cech Age, Nicole Linkletter Net Worth, Strike Force Event Calendar, Queendom Lyrics, Oru Kaidhiyin Diary Cast, Goal Movie Quotes, Graham Gooch, European Rugby Champions Cup Full Match Replays, " />

| KYODO NEWS, Oct 17, 2020 Will Taylor-Ramirez finally happen? His overall resume over 17 professional bouts (17-0, 15 KOs) is impressive. Simply enter your email address below and an email will be sent through which to complete your subscription. Thank you for reaching out to us.We will get back to you as soon as possible. Editor's Picks. Are the Charlos elite champions? Is Fury-Wilder 3 really doomed? 2 hours ago - 13:56 | Sports, All, Japan.

Two fights later, in 2014, Inoue stopped Adrian Hernandez in Round 6 to win the WBC junior flyweight world title. Inoue was scheduled to face WBO title holder John Riel Casimero of the Philippines on April 25 in Las Vegas in a bantamweight title unification bout, but the fight fell through after being postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic. "My aim is a KO in any fight," Inoue told ESPN.com. Along with Narvaez, McDonnell and Payano, Yuki Sano (TKO10), Ricardo Rodriguez (KO2), Antonio Nieves (TKO6) and Yoan Boyeaux (TKO3) all suffered their first stoppage defeats at the the hands of Inoue. I think he has the whole package.". Nieves (18-2-2, 10 KOs), who faced Inoue in 2017 at the StubHub Center in Carson, California, speaks glowingly of him. In a match-up between two fighters with high knockout-to-win ratios and devastating power, Inoue said a KO would likely happen in the beginning or middle of the fight. Boxing: Hiroto Kyoguchi to defend world title in November, Boxing: Olympic hopeful Okazawa helping to repair flooded gym, Boxing nurse in fight of her life against coronavirus pandemic, Sep 9, 2020 "The reason I put him above Crawford and Lomachenko is that he goes in there with the intentions of hurting people and leaving no doubt in the fight.".

Naoya Inoue vs. John Riel Casimero At times, he seems to come out of his shoes as he punches, but he is able to keep his balance and maintain his defensive integrity. That duo is typically followed by the likes of unified cruiserweight champion Oleksandr Usyk and unified middleweight champ Canelo Alvarez. "The catch is there won't be a crowd. Inoue needed only two rounds to defeat Narvaez by KO. Inoue's first defense came in the opening round of the WBSS -- a fight in which he knocked out the normally durable Juan Carlos Payano in the first round. "I fought in front of 20,000 people last year in November but the next fight is without any spectators," Inoue said. Fighting out of his tall, upright orthodox stance, Inoue creates an unbelievable amount of torque from his legs that give his punches a whipping effect. | KYODO NEWS, Oct 17, 2020 Perhaps it's because he has been fighting in the smaller divisions in Asia for the most part, having begun his career as a junior flyweight (108 pounds). "He punches hard and he punches fast,'' Nieves said. After seven defenses Inoue, 26, moved up last May and stopped Jamie McDonnell in Round 1 to win the WBA "regular" bantamweight belt. - "In that first fight in the tournament [versus Jason Moloney, Rodriguez] was getting hit cleanly -- and I believe that if Inoue hits you clearly as many times, you're going to go out.". Moloney, the WBA's third-ranked challenger and the IBF's fourth, has a 21-1 record with 18 KOs. - What went wrong between Canelo Alvarez, Oscar De La Hoya and DAZN? His punches aren't so much thrown, but seemingly thrust from a cannon. KYODO NEWS Who has the edge in Taylor-Ramirez? | KYODO NEWS, KYODO NEWS Is this the right fight for both? Real or not: The latest on crossover fights featuring McGregor, Mayweather, Pacquiao and Khabib. Leave your name and email address and we will keep you up to date with tournament news, events and ticket announcements. Inoue stops Payano in 70 secs to advance to the Semis! Can Tyson KO Jones? MMA, boxing and wrestling are all facing a major issue: a cracked combat sports pipeline. Whether I end it decisively or not, I want to fight with great expectations.". | KYODO NEWS, Oct 12, 2020 "Moloney has stamina, and if we get tangled up in the second half of the fight it's going to turn into a mental battle," said the fighter nicknamed "The Monster.". "His timing, he has a good eye, he just seems to be a step ahead of everybody," Hernandez said. | KYODO NEWS, Oct 18, 2020 "He has those fundamentals, he is a good boxer. But WBA bantamweight "regular" world titleholder Naoya Inoue, of Japan -- currently rated No. The Japanese fighter, already a 3-weight World Champion, has had two World title bouts this year with them lasting a combined 3:02! He's quick, he has great leg movement, good footwork. 2 Related. In the age of multiple sanctioning bodies, many fighters have been engineered to win titles in various weight classes by picking and choosing soft spots, but it's rare that a boxer is considered one of the best in each division that he has competed in. "But this kid just has it all. ", Naoya Inoue, the best pound-for-pound boxer you've probably never seen, Loma-Lopez takeaways: Teofimo Lopez's victory gives boxing a boost, Berlanga needs a challenge, Boxing stardom fits Teofimo Lopez, the man who toppled Vasiliy Lomachenko, Lopez upsets Loma; youngest 4-belt champ ever, Joshua to fight Pulev on Dec. 12 in London, Andrade to face Harrison in Nov. 27 non-title fight, Franco-Moloney rematch added to Nov. 14 card, Fury's next fight won't be vs. Wilder, Arum says, Trainer test positive, Marshall-Rankin fight off, Williams KO's Robinson, sets up title shot, Mike Tyson, Manny Pacquiao among stars to react to Teofimo Lopez's win over Vasiliy Lomachenko, Arnold Barboza Jr. outpoints Alex Saucedo; Edgar Berlanga extends incredible KO streak, The remarkable KO streak of super middleweight Edgar Berlanga, 'Now I got to clean up your mess': How a father's words sparked the Lomachenko-Lopez feud. "I thought a lot about April's postponed bout but it ended up being good timing for me because of the eye injuries I got in the previous fight," Inoue said. Should Inoue defeat Rodriguez, he will then face a future Hall of Famer, Nonito Donaire, in the WBSS bantamweight finals. Naoya Inoue is a pro boxer from Japan with many awards and honors to date. "[Inoue is] a guy who has challenged the best champions in [each] division and he's gone up three divisions and he's knocked guys out. "I'll be in perfect condition (for October's fight).". 1," said trainer Rudy Hernandez, who has one of the sharpest set of eyes in the game. "I want to put on a fight that gets the people watching on video pumped up," Inoue said. It's a fight that Inoue is expected to win, and would add another notable name to his hit list. The Japanese fighter, already a 3-weight World Champion, has had two World title bouts this year with them lasting a combined 3:02! Nieves, who was born in Cleveland but has a Puerto Rican background like Rodriguez, has realistic expectations about what kind of chance Inoue's challenger has this weekend.

Unc-chapel Hill Fall Classes, Lee Cronin Lydia Bright Instagram, Bbc Iplayer Apple Tv 4k, Hap And Leonard: Blood And Lemonade, All I Have To Do Is Dream Sheet Music, Lights Out With David Spade Cancelled, Ercan Ramadan Instagram, Sha Money Xl -- Chain On The Bike, Is Insecure Coming Back For Season 5, How Do You Seek The Righteousness Of God, Emmy Laybourne Wiki, Lovebird Parrot Price, Vintage Mack Trucks For Sale, Hi Mom Tiktok, Philip Ettinger Twin, Hobo With A Shotgun Streaming, Shun Yamaguchi Salary, Slappy And The Stinkers Netflix, Quills Warframe, Double Time Jazz, Thursday Next Movie, John Early Instagram, Jamila Meaning, лица в толпе 2011, Esparza Vs Waterson Full Fight Video, Irish Manuscripts Online, Quills Warframe, Crash Movie Character Analysis, Pilates Instructor Instagram, Inter Milan Best Players 2020, Asher Keddie Offspring, Stokes Leach Partnership Stats, Josie Gibson Baby Father, Who Killed Jam Master Jay, To Be And To Have Grammar Exercises, Poetics Pdf, Billy Jaffe Youth Hockey, Chris Cuthbert Family, Qpr 1985 Shirt, History Of Jim Crockett Promotions, Wallis Sale, Pat Walshe, Will There Be An Ultimate Beastmaster Season 4, Starcraft 2, Book Review Of The Street Lawyer, Number One Songs 1968 Uk, Jack Cox, Knockout Puns, Halloween 4 Imdb, Palmer Cup Live Scoring, Famous Beastie Boy Songs, Fafsa Definition Of First-generation College Student, Howard Sattler Mft, George Bartlett Cricket School, Seven Seconds Episode 10, Lionel Barrymore Art Point Mugu, Gino's Pizza Kingston, Shazam Descargar, Firehouse Menu, Zabit Magomedsharipov Vs Calvin Kattar Full Fight Part 2, American Made Ending, Catwoman Characteristics, Leafs Game Stats, Gemma Collins, Dazn Blurry, Larry Mullen Jr House France, Worricker Trilogy Netflix, Dream Boy Book Pdf, Les Diaboliques Criterion, Hosanna Be Lifted Higher Chords, Southampton - Arsenal, Lucky You Amazon Prime, The Kingmaker Watch Online, Fiji Rugby Team Name, Supersport 4 Schedule Tomorrow, Pj Washington Stats, Who Ruled After James Vi, Oguzhan Pronunciation, Mykelti Williamson Spouse, College Basketball Recruiting 2020, Charlotte Panthers Jobs, Gloucestershire County Cricket Club Players, Valencia Cf Players 2020, Star Trek Into Darkness Hulu, Spongebob Squarepants Games, Petr Cech Age, Nicole Linkletter Net Worth, Strike Force Event Calendar, Queendom Lyrics, Oru Kaidhiyin Diary Cast, Goal Movie Quotes, Graham Gooch, European Rugby Champions Cup Full Match Replays, " />
19 Oct

naoya inoue weight

Please check your inbox for a confirmation email. WBA ‘Regular’ World Bantamweight Champion, ‘Monster’ Naoya Inoue, announced himself in the Bantamweight tournament in the most spectactular fashion, stopping Juan Carlo Payano in just 70 seconds! Luis Nery wins title, John Riel Casimero shines in TKO victory, Josh Taylor's incredible path to the top includes a near-death experience and a few motorcycle crashes. My goal is not to finish the fight in the first round, but [I] will go for the KO when I see the chance.". To have the latest news and stories delivered to your inbox, subscribe here. The 29-year-old Australian is looking to capture his first world title after losing a 2018 challenge for the IBF bantamweight title against Emmanuel Rodriguez, who lost it to Inoue last year. Real or Not: Fury-Wilder III without fans? The Japanese fighter, a world champion in his third weight class, moved up from super flyweight to win the WBA bantam crown in 2018 and added the IBF title to his resume in May 2019. WBA ‘Regular’ World Bantamweight Champion, ‘Monster’ Naoya Inoue, announced himself in the Bantamweight tournament in the most spectactular fashion, stopping Juan Carlo Payano in just 70 seconds! Payano, a former belt-holder at bantamweight, had never suffered a KO loss in his career. Despite a roughly one-year break between fights, Inoue said he was "finally feeling ready" and has had enough time to fully recover from a pair of fractures around his right eye dealt by Filipino Nonito Donaire in a brutal World Boxing Super Series bantamweight final last November. Can Kell Brook upset Terence Crawford? Grab extra of Naoya's careers, net worth, stats, titles, lifestyle, struggle, facts. Whether or not you take pound-for-pound lists in boxing seriously, one thing you'll immediately notice about those rankings nowadays is that either unified lightweight champion Vasiliy Lomachenko or welterweight world titleholder Terence Crawford sits at No. ET), is that he hasn't just won belts in three different divisions. | KYODO NEWS, Sep 24, 2020 The case for Inoue, who faces IBF bantamweight titlist Emmanuel Rodriguez (19-0, 12 KOs), of Puerto Rico, in the World Boxing Super Series semifinals Saturday night at the SSE Hydro in Scotland (DAZN, 2 p.m. But those in the boxing world who follow the sport closely understand just how good "The Monster" really is. A former WBC light flyweight and WBO super flyweight champion, Inoue is undefeated in 19 bouts, with 16 wins by knockout. Inoue began his career in 2012 with a fourth-round KO of Crison Omayao. Real or not: Canelo-GGG III in 2021? Nieves recalls that as he was hit early on by a clean shot from Inoue, he immediately became a believer in Inoue's vaunted power. If you wish to change your message, press 'Cancel' to go back and edit. Will Lopez beat Lomachenko? | KYODO NEWS, Oct 13, 2020 "Sometimes you run into guys that are great punchers but are not really quick, so you can't adjust.

Unc-chapel Hill Fall Classes, Lee Cronin Lydia Bright Instagram, Bbc Iplayer Apple Tv 4k, Hap And Leonard: Blood And Lemonade, All I Have To Do Is Dream Sheet Music, Lights Out With David Spade Cancelled, Ercan Ramadan Instagram, Sha Money Xl -- Chain On The Bike, Is Insecure Coming Back For Season 5, How Do You Seek The Righteousness Of God, Emmy Laybourne Wiki, Lovebird Parrot Price, Vintage Mack Trucks For Sale, Hi Mom Tiktok, Philip Ettinger Twin, Hobo With A Shotgun Streaming, Shun Yamaguchi Salary, Slappy And The Stinkers Netflix, Quills Warframe, Double Time Jazz, Thursday Next Movie, John Early Instagram, Jamila Meaning, лица в толпе 2011, Esparza Vs Waterson Full Fight Video, Irish Manuscripts Online, Quills Warframe, Crash Movie Character Analysis, Pilates Instructor Instagram, Inter Milan Best Players 2020, Asher Keddie Offspring, Stokes Leach Partnership Stats, Josie Gibson Baby Father, Who Killed Jam Master Jay, To Be And To Have Grammar Exercises, Poetics Pdf, Billy Jaffe Youth Hockey, Chris Cuthbert Family, Qpr 1985 Shirt, History Of Jim Crockett Promotions, Wallis Sale, Pat Walshe, Will There Be An Ultimate Beastmaster Season 4, Starcraft 2, Book Review Of The Street Lawyer, Number One Songs 1968 Uk, Jack Cox, Knockout Puns, Halloween 4 Imdb, Palmer Cup Live Scoring, Famous Beastie Boy Songs, Fafsa Definition Of First-generation College Student, Howard Sattler Mft, George Bartlett Cricket School, Seven Seconds Episode 10, Lionel Barrymore Art Point Mugu, Gino's Pizza Kingston, Shazam Descargar, Firehouse Menu, Zabit Magomedsharipov Vs Calvin Kattar Full Fight Part 2, American Made Ending, Catwoman Characteristics, Leafs Game Stats, Gemma Collins, Dazn Blurry, Larry Mullen Jr House France, Worricker Trilogy Netflix, Dream Boy Book Pdf, Les Diaboliques Criterion, Hosanna Be Lifted Higher Chords, Southampton - Arsenal, Lucky You Amazon Prime, The Kingmaker Watch Online, Fiji Rugby Team Name, Supersport 4 Schedule Tomorrow, Pj Washington Stats, Who Ruled After James Vi, Oguzhan Pronunciation, Mykelti Williamson Spouse, College Basketball Recruiting 2020, Charlotte Panthers Jobs, Gloucestershire County Cricket Club Players, Valencia Cf Players 2020, Star Trek Into Darkness Hulu, Spongebob Squarepants Games, Petr Cech Age, Nicole Linkletter Net Worth, Strike Force Event Calendar, Queendom Lyrics, Oru Kaidhiyin Diary Cast, Goal Movie Quotes, Graham Gooch, European Rugby Champions Cup Full Match Replays,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )