Peter Foakes, Gunaa Appan Endrum, Payback Game, Syracuse 2016, Who Is Gillian O'shaughnessy Married To, Kj Apa Height And Weight, Shams Charania Net Worth, Recovery Chemistry, Diego Forlán Clubs, Amsterdam Swing Weight Limit, " /> Peter Foakes, Gunaa Appan Endrum, Payback Game, Syracuse 2016, Who Is Gillian O'shaughnessy Married To, Kj Apa Height And Weight, Shams Charania Net Worth, Recovery Chemistry, Diego Forlán Clubs, Amsterdam Swing Weight Limit, " />
19 Oct

one eyed jacks restaurant menu

The staff of One-Eyed Jacks BBQ Restaurant has decades of experience in the BBQ business. Youll think you're in the lone, Strips of bacon, a little BBQ sauce & American cheese make this a, 1000 Island dressing, lettuce, American cheese, pickles & onions. 3.00 beer.More, My husband and I were recently in Winamac and remembered that One Eyed Jacks had treated us well last time we were in town. Strips of bacon, a little BBQ sauce & American cheese make this a great burger. I had the chili and mozzarella sticks - which were nothing to write home about, but they were good and the service was outstanding. Nice people and a hometown atmosphere!More. Fillets breaded with cornmeal & spices, then deep fried just right. ONE EYED JACKS TIKI BAR AND GRILL 433 Park Ave Worcester MA (508) 459-9802 The tenderloin is a dish best shared. Substitute a dinner salad for 2 sides at no charge, substitute a salad for 1 side for $1.00 Please, no doubling of ribs on combos, thanks! The culmination of that knowledge is found in everything we do. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? From our fantastic melt-in-your-mouth BBQ meats (cooked in our state-of-the-art smoker) to our traditional and creative sides, One-Eyed Jacks Smokehouse Grill and Restaurant is the obvious choice for an authentic Bar-B-Q experience. Choose; Pulled Pork, Jacks Chicken, Pigken, Beef Brisket, Turkey, Smoked or Grilled Chicken Breast, Italian Sausage or Catfish. Highly recommend!Every time I visit I will eat here. Customers are free to download and save these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Zomato logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Zomato Great to share. Open. Our Bar-B-Q is cooked without sauce, we use dry-rub seasonings or straight smoke for authentic Bar-B-Q flavor. Receive updates on special events, new menu items, menu reviews, and more! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Crisp salad greens, tomatoes, red onions & shredded cheese, topped with your favorite BAR-B-Q meat. Sandwiches are served with one side choice & pickles. Meaty chili made with ground beef & smoked brisket along with a few beans & veggies. The wait staff is very friendly. So nice and caring ♥️. And the price is average.More, I got to see a great variety of food here. I will tell you the food portions are huge...so share your appetizers, because you can get 2 meals out of your dinner alone. Everything was just perfect! We had lunch and the food and service are still very good. Everything was just perfect! The chocolate strawberry pie was amazing and others like the peanut butter pie and Suzi Q pie. A wonderful mix of pulled pork, smoked chicken breast & honeygarlic sauce, extra good! Hand carved, smoked turkey, served hot with Provolone, lettuce & tomato. Fries drizzled with hot sauce, topped with our Smokehouse Chili, sour cream & shredded cheese. Huge servings, great food - cool historic downtown. (Specialty BAR-B-Q Sauces; Sticky Bourbon, Honey-Garlic or Raspberry.). Give it a try. Served with Honey-mustard & raspberry, A hearty Southern stew loaded with pulled pork, corn, potatoes. Youll think you're in the lone star state! Give them...a try. Write a Review, Win $500! And it was delicious. It's worth...the drive. Be entered in a drawing to win $500 on 11/1. food reasonably priced. One-Third Rack of Ribs with any above meat choices. Dressings; Italian, Ranch, Blue Cheese, Honey-Mustard, Riviera, Balsamic Vinaigrette &, Dinners served with a choice of two sides & garlic bread. Located in Lockport, NY our restaurant is one of only a few true BBQ joints in all of WNY. It was so good I went back twice to eat in 3 days. Our blend of pulled pork, smoked chicken breast & honey-garlic sauce, extra good! Youve never had corned beef so tender, Grilled up & topped with lettuce tomato & onion, choose American, Swiss or, Smothered in Jalapeos with a dash of hot BBQ sauce, covered in melted Provolone. Serving BBQ favorites such as BBQ Pulled Pork, Texas-style Beef Brisket, St. Louis-cut Pork Ribs and BBQ Chicken, you'll be sure to find something on our menu to satisfy that Bar-B-Qitch! One eye jacks was great and the people there are awesome. Our staff's, Crisp salad greens, tomatoes, red onions & shredded cheese, topped with your favorite BAR-B-Q meat. Get em traditional (no sauce) or with one of our specialty sauces. so share your appetizers, because you can get 2 meals out of your dinner alone. It was a very hot day so we definitely appreciated that. They kept our beverages full and even gave us drinks to go. A pile of Pig out stuff! Served with coleslaw & fries. It was a very hot day so we definitely appreciated that.

Peter Foakes, Gunaa Appan Endrum, Payback Game, Syracuse 2016, Who Is Gillian O'shaughnessy Married To, Kj Apa Height And Weight, Shams Charania Net Worth, Recovery Chemistry, Diego Forlán Clubs, Amsterdam Swing Weight Limit,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )