Will Ferrell House Orange County, Western Sydney Tourism Statistics, Sean Hayes & Scott Icenogle, Ghostly In A Sentence, The House That Jack Built Watch, When Will Dee Gordon Return, Snooker On Itv4, Noel Edmonds' Wife Age, Don T Tell Her It's Me Soundtrack, Three Coins In The Fountain Lyrics, Pipe Coupler Clamp, Lords Mobile Codes September 2020, Soccer Evolution Game, " /> Will Ferrell House Orange County, Western Sydney Tourism Statistics, Sean Hayes & Scott Icenogle, Ghostly In A Sentence, The House That Jack Built Watch, When Will Dee Gordon Return, Snooker On Itv4, Noel Edmonds' Wife Age, Don T Tell Her It's Me Soundtrack, Three Coins In The Fountain Lyrics, Pipe Coupler Clamp, Lords Mobile Codes September 2020, Soccer Evolution Game, " />
19 Oct

pedro munhoz vs frankie edgar

Munhoz repeatedly found a home for his jab and a straight right, and he might have been one good hook away from putting Edgar down. See what fighters had to say about Brian Ortega, Jessica Andrade, and the rest of the big winners at UFC Fight Island 6 on Saturday. Munhoz’s face is wearing it a little at this point but he’s still pressuring. Neither fighter scored a knockdown. MMAFighting scores the round 10-9. Pedro va por las piernas #UFCVegas7 pic.twitter.com/nGd09VlQo9. Going round-by-round, Edgar had more head strikes in rounds one (23-15), two (19-16), and five (27-25). TALE OF THE TAPE: Munhoz: Edgar: São Paulo, Brazil: BORN: New Jersey, USA: 33: AGE: 38: 5'6" HEIGHT: 5'6" 136 lbs. This round is vintage Frankie Edgar, mixing his martial arts very well. Vasiliy Lomachenko vs. Teofimo Lopez full fight video highlights. ET on ESPN and ESPN PPV. Outside of that, scoring was all over the place. MMAFighting scores the round 10-9 Munhoz, 29-28 Munhoz overall. Does Edgar owe another opponent a rematch or was this simply a case of the action being too close to call? Live, I had this one for Munhoz though like most people watching I also knew it was going to be a toss-up when the scores were read. Good right hand from Edgar. It’s difficult to fault the scoring here as there was almost no point in the fight where either man was pulling away. More combos from Edgar and a low kick from Munhoz nearly takes the legs out. Pedro steps in and Frankie shoots, and Munhoz is on his back, searching for a guillotine. The Verdict MMA scoring system takes the cumulative total of every submitted fan score (filtering out aberrant scores like random 10-7s if they comprise less than one percent of the total) in every round and divides by the amount of submitted scores to determine the winner of each round and also in totality. If only he’d been able to cleanly land one of those bombs he was throwing out, it would have gone a long way to strengthening his case. Munhoz is working the jab and we’re seeing plenty of tactics here early. Another low kick from Munhoz nearly takes Edgar off his feet. Of the 23 media members scores tallied by MMA Decisions, 19 scored the fight for Munhoz and four for Edgar. Doesn’t last long though as the two men stand up and we’re back to Pedro pressuring and Edgar throwing combinations and moving. full full fight video highlights from UFC on ESPN 15’s main event, courtesy of the UFC. Perhaps his penchant for taking two to land one got the best of him, but I thought he did a good job of slipping and deflecting for the most part. I'm a huge fan of @FrankieEdgar he's a stud but @PedroMunhozmma won that fight hands Down, who's limping and after and beat up after the fight? The numbers are not particularly helpful in helping us get past the initial eye test, though Munhoz and his team could be encouraged by the final stat sheet. Pedro Munhoz -260 vs. Frankie Edgar +210, bantamweights Alonzo Menifield -130 vs. Ovince Saint Preux +110, light heavyweights Mike Rodríguez -230 vs. … (Data derived from MMA Decisions and Verdict MMA). Edgar’s left leg is starting to show the damage. Edgar is now really starting to ramp up his volume and given the pace of this bout, it’s honestly shocking that neither man looks tired. For whatever reason, I just felt like Munhoz was landing the harder shots in real time and it wasn’t until I reviewed the fight that I saw Edgar was often giving as good as he got. UFC 254 video: Cold open teases epic main event between Khabib Nurmagomedov and Justin Gaethje, Here’s the opening to the UFC 254 pay-per-view as Ron Perlman voices the final promo ahead of the epic main event between Khabib Nurmagomedov and Justin Gaethje, Robbery Review: Making Sense of MMA’s Most Controversial Fights, Retro Robbery Review: Carlos Condit vs. Nick Diaz at UFC 143, Robbery Review: Frankie Edgar vs. Pedro Munhoz at UFC on ESPN 15, Retro Robbery Review: Anderson Silva vs. Derek Brunson at UFC 208, Men's UFC 253 Adesanya vs Costa Artist Series Event T-Shirt, Israel Adesanya Champion Authentic UFC Fight Night Walkout Jersey, Paulo Costa Chalk UFC Fight Night Walkout Hoodie Replica, Israel "The Last Stylebender" Adesanya Silhouette T-Shirt, Brian Ortega puts on five-round masterpiece to dominate ‘The Korean Zombie’ in UFC Fight Island 6 main event.

Will Ferrell House Orange County, Western Sydney Tourism Statistics, Sean Hayes & Scott Icenogle, Ghostly In A Sentence, The House That Jack Built Watch, When Will Dee Gordon Return, Snooker On Itv4, Noel Edmonds' Wife Age, Don T Tell Her It's Me Soundtrack, Three Coins In The Fountain Lyrics, Pipe Coupler Clamp, Lords Mobile Codes September 2020, Soccer Evolution Game,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )