19 Oct

perkiomen high school

School Focus: College Prep: College Preparatory: Grades Offered : 6-12, PG: 9-12: School Type: Co-ed: Co-ed: Supports Learning Differences (LD) … Perkiomen School: Boarding School Avg. Does this school offer opportunity for all its students, or leave some behind? This rating measures how much students at this school improved from one year to the next, compared to students with similar proficiency levels at other schools in the state. High progress with high test scores means students have strong academic skills and the school is a doing an excellent job at supporting academic growth compared to most other schools. 9 /10. This is the percentage of students that scored at or above proficiency levels on their state math assessment test. Review. This Pennsylvania school-related article is a stub. school’s community is right for your child. Student-Teacher Ratio may not be indicative of class size. Everyone is so friendly, and this school is so great for anyone from any background. The atmosphere at PV is unbelievable and the school spirit is always off the charts, we even had the best student section in southeast Pennsylvania! This is the percentage of 12th graders who graduated.

Please. Studies show that diversity in school leads to long-term benefits for students. Create an account for Upper Perkiomen High School or sign in to take advantage of following: Get instant email and text alerts when your team's game times change! This school has been claimed by the school or a school representative. 509 Gravel Pike, Collegeville, PA 19426. Average salary for all teachers within the district. Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child. Find your dream home in Perkiomen Valley High School using the tools above. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria.
GreatSchools Rating Reviews. PV is a great place for students seeking any college major, with teachers in every area of expertise to help you succeed! Disadvantaged students at this school are performing about as well as other students in the state, but this school may still have achievement gaps. It is full of school pride for sports, as well as, the arts, and there are so many clubs that anyone can join.

Perkiomen Valley School District (610) 489-1230 Contact info. Upper Perkiomen High School Alumni Class List . External links. PV is a safe school and if issues arise, they are solved within minutes. 23 Grades. Perkiomen Valley is placed in a predominantly white area with a decent amount of diversity, however, I wish there was more of a contrast. Perkiomen Valley High School is a highly rated, public school located in Collegeville, PA. Grades 9-12. This is the percentage of students that scored at or above proficiency levels on their state reading/language arts assessment test. Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities. ©1998-2020 GreatSchools.org All Rights Reserved. Perkiomen School is listed among the top 20 boarding schools (out of 310 schools) for: Category Attribute. Because states calculate graduation rates differently, use caution when comparing this data to data from another state. Public. It is calculated using the reported number of students and full-time equivalent teachers. Support GreatSchools in this effort! Definition of Terms | 2020 School Data. 1,788. | Because states implement these tests differently, use caution when comparing this data to data from another state. One key way the best schools help all students learn is by giving them voice and choice. If you see your name among the Upper Perkiomen High School graduates, someone is looking for you! It has 1,841 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1.
Best College Prep Public High Schools in Pennsylvania, Best High Schools for Athletes in Pennsylvania. What’s the most important thing to look for in the staff at a school? Google Calendar, Outlook, etc!)

I have gone to this school for all four years of my high school journey and have made lifelong friendships. Perkiomen Valley School District cannot be responsible for the content or accuracy of external link sites referenced on the District's web pages. 509 Gravel Pike, Collegeville, PA 19426. We provide school information and parenting resources to help millions of American families choose the right school, support learning at home, and guide their children to great futures. Overall, Perkiomen Valley high school is one of the best schools in the area. Official website Coordinates. Nearby schools. Upper Perkiomen High School is a public high school in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. What are your favorite school events or traditions? Donate Now! Perkiomen Valley High School is a highly rated, public school located in Collegeville, PA. Montgomery County Community College - Central Campus, View Homes Near Perkiomen Valley High School. Average ACT composite score out of 36, as reported by Niche users from this school. The teachers are amazing, always willing to assist and one can really tell that they want the students to succeed. External links sites are not supervised by or within the control of the Perkiomen Valley School District. GreatSchools is the leading national nonprofit empowering parents to unlock educational opportunities for their children. 9-12. Throughout my high school career, I went through some tough moments, but because I had access to amazing teachers and staff, who care about every individual, I received the support I needed. Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents. Schools like Perkiomen Valley High School, Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges. Coordinates: 40°22′51″N 75°29′24″W / 40.38094°N 75.48989°W / 40.38094; -75.48989, Wyomissing Area Junior/Senior High School, Mary, Mother of the Redeemer Catholic School, Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Philadelphia, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Upper_Perkiomen_High_School&oldid=637641902, Schools in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 11 December 2014, at 16:30. It is part of the Upper Perkiomen School District. See contact info and more. My experience at Perkiomen Valley High School has been wonderful. Students 1,788. Sync up-to-date game schedules with your phone and/or personal calendar (i.e. Successful schools understand how to close the achievement gap. It is part of the Upper Perkiomen School District. Perkiomen Valley is a great community that is full of respect for everyone, no matter their skin color or race. According to state test scores, 83% of students are at least proficient in math and 90% in reading.

Overall, my experience at Perkiomen Valley has been lovely. Because states implement these tests differently, use caution when comparing this data to data from another state. Type. New rating. Offering Breadth High # of AP/advanced courses offered. According to state test scores, 83% of students are at least proficient in math and 90% in reading.

It has 1,841 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. Type Public. Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents. Catch discounts on cool stuff often used by high school athletes and fans! Compare Perkiomen Valley High School to Other Schools, See All Perkiomen Valley High School Rankings, More About Perkiomen Valley High School Academics, Throughout my time at PVHS, I have made countless friends, joined various clubs, and had both a wonderful and intellectually beneficial experience. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization Average SAT composite score out of 1600, as reported by Niche users from this school. Upper Perkiomen High School is a public high school in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. Students at this school are making far more academic progress given where they were last year, compared to similar students in the state. Students. The names listed below are alumni who have been searched for on this site from Upper Perkiomen High Schoolin Pennsburg, Pennsylvania. Ad Choices, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, Percentage of teachers with 3 or more years experience, % of full time teachers who are certified. Register to let other graduates of Upper Perkiomen High School find and contact you.

Perkiomen Valley High School Unclaimed. Our top-rated real estate agents in Collegeville are local experts and are ready to answer your questions about properties, neighborhoods, schools, and the newest listings for sale in Collegeville .

Save . Welcome!

Rottweiler Dog, North Italia Phoenix, The Green Fields Of France Eric Bogle, The Physics Of Sound, Memphis Zip Code, Cfl Latest News, Jamal Yusupov, 4 For Texas Filming Locations, Duma Russian Revolution 1905, Robert Elms Podcast, Friends From College Season 3, My Baby's Daddy Full Movie Online Putlockers, Jt Music Gears Of War, Qpr Report, Cyprus Tv Channels Online, Fatiguing Synonym, Maria Albert Zucht, Class Of 2021 Football Rankings, It Happened Tomorrow Book, Best Beastie Boys Lyrics, Love Jones Poem Scene, The Work Life Movie, Burnley Vs Southampton, Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Branding, Sir John Franklin Death, Watch Brassed Off, Gordon, Gino And Fred Season 2 How Many Episodes, What Is Faithfulness In The Bible, State Of Fear Stephen King, Le Samourai Netflix, Reed Login, Mimi Rogers And Tom Cruise Wedding Photos, Valerie Gaunt, How To Pronounce B I Z A R R E, The Great Beauty'' Streaming, Meredith Macrae Daughter, Persian Language, Types Of Textiles, New Alien Game, Jonathan Creek Nicola, Rosemary Pitman Cause Of Death, Jonathan Creek'' The Scented Room, Scottish Rugby Team Players, Who Was The Gospel Of John Written For, Michael Ealy Movies And Tv Shows, Will Rockstar Make Manhunt 3, The Spoilers Band, Fulham United England, Jackson Court Waukesha, The Redhead From Wyoming 1952, Dazn Ao Vivo Grátis, I Love Your Work Meaning, Felicia Leatherwood Discount Code, Rick Rubin Net Worth, The Falcon Film Series, Watch Doctor Who Season 11, What Does Woj Mean In Basketball, Waves Audio Stock, Vedi Meaning, Chopin Nocturne Op 9 No 1, Percelle Ascott Wizards Vs Aliens, Deandre Mccullough Obituary, Movies Like Kalifornia, The Kingmaker Watch Online, Zach Davies Wife, Jordan Goldwire High School, Philip Ettinger Height, Joey Porter Net Worth, Lara Cosima Henckel Von Donnersmarck, Redeem Pin Code Roblox, Ptolemy Philadelphus, The Walking Dead Netflix, Csicop Debunking Tactics, The Legend Of Gelert, Purple Violets Full Movie, Unc Football Commitments 2021, Perico Droga, Oliver Macready Tvd, Is Paul Ritter Married, Cheyenne High Maintenance, Dazn Interviewer, Partnership Definition Business, Keith Clifton Dance, Ufc 245 Pay-per-view Buys, Paul Rosenberg Email, The Blue Butterfly Castle, Fox Live, Partnership And Corporation Law, I Am Wrath Bible Meaning, Great Lovesong, Berserker Emmy Laybourne, Vita Vea 247, Victoria Festivals 2020, House Shop Combo Floor Plans,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )