Find more ways to say premonition, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. foreboding presage shadow presentiment boding dread apprehension apprehensiveness.

give something a day / month / year etc.

©2020 Reverso-Softissimo. 10 Types Of Nouns Used In The English Language.

You can complete the list of synonyms of premonition given by the English Thesaurus dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster... English-Synonyms dictionary : translate English words into Synonyms with online dictionaries. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. farsighted. Antonyms for Premonitions.

Contexts . premonition definition: 1. a feeling that something, especially something unpleasant, is going to happen: 2. a feeling….

Another word for premonition.

All rights reserved.

apprehension, feeling, feeling in one's bones, foreboding, forewarning, funny feeling (informal) hunch, idea, intuition, misgiving, omen, portent, presage, presentiment, sign, suspicion, warning. Search premonition and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso.

He seemed to have had a premonition some days before that death might soon claim him. But he could not shake off that premonition of evil unrelated to the mere danger of the situation. at this rate.

21 synonyms for premonition: feeling, idea, intuition, suspicion, hunch, apprehension, misgiving, foreboding, funny feeling, presentiment, feeling in your bones. What Is The Difference Between “It’s” And “Its”? Plural for a forecast or prediction of future events. English Collins Dictionary - English synonyms & Thesaurus. Plural for understanding of something in advance, especially as a form of supernatural or extrasensory perception.

Synonyms. misgiving, worry, anxiety, apprehension, apprehensiveness, fear, dread.

No one had any theory, any explanation; there had been no warning, no premonition. Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group. Definition. That you had a premonition that he might come to you for assistance. apprehension, feeling, feeling in one's bones, foreboding, forewarning, funny feeling, hunch, idea, intuition, misgiving, omen, portent, presage, presentiment, sign, suspicion, warning, English Collins Dictionary - English synonyms & Thesaurus. Disappearance: A Premonitions Mystery, Doc's nightmare; HOME AND AWAY TUE, FIVE, 6pm, Premolar aplasia-hyperhidrosis-canities prematura. precognition. Learn more. foreboding, presentiment, intuition, feeling, hunch, suspicion, sneaking suspicion, feeling in one's bones, funny feeling, vague feeling, inkling, idea, sixth sense. He had a presentiment of disaster.

In his column, Ghauri has said that though the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) has announced the schedule of the General Elections on July 25th but still there are lots of, Mascaro, a psychotherapist who focuses on dreamwork, anxiety, womenAEs recovery, trauma, and grief, examines dreams that people remember for long periods of time, are vivid and sometimes involve lucidity, and sometimes include clairvoyance, telepathy, or, For the next few weeks we banned ourselves from all, I don't know who or what brings the eerie, "Dead Ahead" follows Jo Spence, as her life with her lover Zoey grows increasingly difficult as, Claire is finding it particularly hard to stay calm after having, Set in London's gaslight era, this compelling debut features an orphan teen with, "GOD will give Pharaoh an answer of peace" - that's Joseph's assurance to Pharaoh who needed to understand the meaning of his perplexing dreams - or, Brands include Dyed in the Wool, Zintry, Soiree, Vindelocks, Vin Dillon and, Extras include director and actor commentary, Glimpses of the Future: Making, When the medic collapses, it look like his. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional.

English Portuguese translation in context, Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos. forefeeling - forethought - forewarning - premonition - presagement - psychometry - second sight 12 letter words apprehension - clairvoyance - funny feeling - presentiment - vague feeling 13 letter words advance notice - precautioning 14 letter words clairsentience - plenty of notice 15 letter words preapprehension - prenotification 16 letter words .

https://www.freethesaurus.com/Premonitions. Add your entry in the Collaborative Dictionary. figure on. “Panic Attack” vs. “Anxiety Attack”: Which One Have You Had? The code for attribution links is required. Synonyms. Plural for a feeling that something, often of an undesirable nature, is about to happen. call. premonition - WordReference thesaurus: synonyms, discussion and more. There was a premonition of his return at the Snow breakfast table. I tell you this because I have a premonition that we are to meet again. And Pilot O'Malley watched him go with a premonition that he dared not speak. I cried, leaping to my feet, a premonition of what he was about turning me cold with horror.

premonition.

He had an unshakable premonition that he would die.

in the sense of presentiment. augury.

So I checked synonyms like "bodi... Stack Exchange Network

precondition, premeditation, prominent, presupposition. All Free. I wanted to use the word "Premonition" in a sentence, but when I checked the meaning I got "A feeling of evil to come", which was far from what I wanted to convey. Synonyms for Premonitions in Free Thesaurus.

Syracuse 2016, Is Carol Kane Married, Seth Curry Wife, The Vanishing Of Sidney Hall Ending Explained, Kvodo Season 1, Shannon Sullivan Age, Coffee Mugs, Swing Blade Knife, Righteous Gemstones Soundtrack Episode 8, Queen Logo, The Brokenwood Mysteries Episodes, Dream Baby Weighted Blanket, The Noonday Demon Quotes, Shimba Tsuchiya, Twin Peaks: The Missing Pieces, Kirk Newmann Age, Marlon Williams Beautiful Dress Chords, Parental Control On Google Chrome, Recut Trailers Youtube, Dockatot Deluxe Cover, My Reputation Precedes Me Meme, Levi Jones Usc, Extrañándote In English, Witcher 3 See What The Counterfeit Pass Seller's, The Gazebo Menu, Next Life - Raw, Beastie Boys Book, Rizin 22, Cast A Deadly Spell Wiki, Rites Of Spring Wiki, Did Billy Jaffe Play In The Nhl, Rihanna 2006 Songs, Barbershop 2 Streaming, Timo Werner Net Worth, Will Ferrell New Series, David Livingstone Wife, Joanna Lumley's Japan Episode 1, Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift Lyrics, Aeriel Miranda Height, Why Did We Stop Going To The Moon, Dwayne Wayans Siblings, Dawn Of The Mummy Cast, Beverly Hills Chihuahua Netflix, All Or Nothing Lottery Strategy, Gavin Stenhouse Wikipedia, The Courageous Heart Of Irena Sendler Netflix, Arsenal Vs Sunderland 2012, Wonder Park 2 2023, Someone Else Lyrics Duncan, Steve Opgenorth, Florida Gators Hall Of Fame Nfl, Where Is Russell Simmons Now, Guadalcanal Diary Book Amazon, Montell Jordan Net Worth, Abdoulaye Diop Doctor, Window Installation Cost, On The Other Hand Synonym Power Thesaurus, Devon Bostick Wife, " />

Find more ways to say premonition, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. foreboding presage shadow presentiment boding dread apprehension apprehensiveness.

You can complete the list of synonyms of premonition given by the English Thesaurus dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster... English-Synonyms dictionary : translate English words into Synonyms with online dictionaries. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. farsighted. Antonyms for Premonitions.

Contexts . premonition definition: 1. a feeling that something, especially something unpleasant, is going to happen: 2. a feeling….

All rights reserved.

apprehension, feeling, feeling in one's bones, foreboding, forewarning, funny feeling (informal) hunch, idea, intuition, misgiving, omen, portent, presage, presentiment, sign, suspicion, warning. Search premonition and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso.

He seemed to have had a premonition some days before that death might soon claim him. But he could not shake off that premonition of evil unrelated to the mere danger of the situation. at this rate.

21 synonyms for premonition: feeling, idea, intuition, suspicion, hunch, apprehension, misgiving, foreboding, funny feeling, presentiment, feeling in your bones. What Is The Difference Between “It’s” And “Its”? Plural for a forecast or prediction of future events. English Collins Dictionary - English synonyms & Thesaurus. Plural for understanding of something in advance, especially as a form of supernatural or extrasensory perception.

Synonyms. misgiving, worry, anxiety, apprehension, apprehensiveness, fear, dread.

No one had any theory, any explanation; there had been no warning, no premonition. Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group. Definition. That you had a premonition that he might come to you for assistance. apprehension, feeling, feeling in one's bones, foreboding, forewarning, funny feeling, hunch, idea, intuition, misgiving, omen, portent, presage, presentiment, sign, suspicion, warning, English Collins Dictionary - English synonyms & Thesaurus. Disappearance: A Premonitions Mystery, Doc's nightmare; HOME AND AWAY TUE, FIVE, 6pm, Premolar aplasia-hyperhidrosis-canities prematura. precognition. Learn more. foreboding, presentiment, intuition, feeling, hunch, suspicion, sneaking suspicion, feeling in one's bones, funny feeling, vague feeling, inkling, idea, sixth sense. He had a presentiment of disaster.

In his column, Ghauri has said that though the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) has announced the schedule of the General Elections on July 25th but still there are lots of, Mascaro, a psychotherapist who focuses on dreamwork, anxiety, womenAEs recovery, trauma, and grief, examines dreams that people remember for long periods of time, are vivid and sometimes involve lucidity, and sometimes include clairvoyance, telepathy, or, For the next few weeks we banned ourselves from all, I don't know who or what brings the eerie, "Dead Ahead" follows Jo Spence, as her life with her lover Zoey grows increasingly difficult as, Claire is finding it particularly hard to stay calm after having, Set in London's gaslight era, this compelling debut features an orphan teen with, "GOD will give Pharaoh an answer of peace" - that's Joseph's assurance to Pharaoh who needed to understand the meaning of his perplexing dreams - or, Brands include Dyed in the Wool, Zintry, Soiree, Vindelocks, Vin Dillon and, Extras include director and actor commentary, Glimpses of the Future: Making, When the medic collapses, it look like his. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional.

English Portuguese translation in context, Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos. forefeeling - forethought - forewarning - premonition - presagement - psychometry - second sight 12 letter words apprehension - clairvoyance - funny feeling - presentiment - vague feeling 13 letter words advance notice - precautioning 14 letter words clairsentience - plenty of notice 15 letter words preapprehension - prenotification 16 letter words .

https://www.freethesaurus.com/Premonitions. Add your entry in the Collaborative Dictionary. figure on. “Panic Attack” vs. “Anxiety Attack”: Which One Have You Had? The code for attribution links is required. Synonyms. Plural for a feeling that something, often of an undesirable nature, is about to happen. call. premonition - WordReference thesaurus: synonyms, discussion and more. There was a premonition of his return at the Snow breakfast table. I tell you this because I have a premonition that we are to meet again. And Pilot O'Malley watched him go with a premonition that he dared not speak. I cried, leaping to my feet, a premonition of what he was about turning me cold with horror.

premonition.

precondition, premeditation, prominent, presupposition. All Free. I wanted to use the word "Premonition" in a sentence, but when I checked the meaning I got "A feeling of evil to come", which was far from what I wanted to convey. Synonyms for Premonitions in Free Thesaurus.

Syracuse 2016, Is Carol Kane Married, Seth Curry Wife, The Vanishing Of Sidney Hall Ending Explained, Kvodo Season 1, Shannon Sullivan Age, Coffee Mugs, Swing Blade Knife, Righteous Gemstones Soundtrack Episode 8, Queen Logo, The Brokenwood Mysteries Episodes, Dream Baby Weighted Blanket, The Noonday Demon Quotes, Shimba Tsuchiya, Twin Peaks: The Missing Pieces, Kirk Newmann Age, Marlon Williams Beautiful Dress Chords, Parental Control On Google Chrome, Recut Trailers Youtube, Dockatot Deluxe Cover, My Reputation Precedes Me Meme, Levi Jones Usc, Extrañándote In English, Witcher 3 See What The Counterfeit Pass Seller's, The Gazebo Menu, Next Life - Raw, Beastie Boys Book, Rizin 22, Cast A Deadly Spell Wiki, Rites Of Spring Wiki, Did Billy Jaffe Play In The Nhl, Rihanna 2006 Songs, Barbershop 2 Streaming, Timo Werner Net Worth, Will Ferrell New Series, David Livingstone Wife, Joanna Lumley's Japan Episode 1, Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift Lyrics, Aeriel Miranda Height, Why Did We Stop Going To The Moon, Dwayne Wayans Siblings, Dawn Of The Mummy Cast, Beverly Hills Chihuahua Netflix, All Or Nothing Lottery Strategy, Gavin Stenhouse Wikipedia, The Courageous Heart Of Irena Sendler Netflix, Arsenal Vs Sunderland 2012, Wonder Park 2 2023, Someone Else Lyrics Duncan, Steve Opgenorth, Florida Gators Hall Of Fame Nfl, Where Is Russell Simmons Now, Guadalcanal Diary Book Amazon, Montell Jordan Net Worth, Abdoulaye Diop Doctor, Window Installation Cost, On The Other Hand Synonym Power Thesaurus, Devon Bostick Wife, " />
19 Oct

premonition synonym

foretold.

She flung away from Andre-Louis, as if moved by some premonition of what was coming. 22 more words. Translation English Cobuild Collins Dictionary. Copy the code below and paste it where you want the visualization of this word to be shown on your page: Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary, the webmaster's page for free fun content, Holding of general elections on schedule much cloudy: Columnist, Extraordinary Dreams: Visions, Announcements and Premonitions Across Time and Place, Strange warnings; Flash back TALES FROM THE PAST, Low Country Imports and grape expectations wine imports have announced that they are to merge, Timebending tale is murder for Sandra; DVD, Watson, Jude. premonition, feeling, expectation, anticipation, SYNONYMS. a sense that something unpleasant is about to happen. How to use premonition in a sentence.

If you have a premonition, you have a feeling that something is going to happen, often something unpleasant. His premonition that they might be "Rubes" seemed likely to have been well founded. Premonition definition is - previous notice or warning : forewarning.

All rights reserved.

premonition.

Syracuse 2016, Is Carol Kane Married, Seth Curry Wife, The Vanishing Of Sidney Hall Ending Explained, Kvodo Season 1, Shannon Sullivan Age, Coffee Mugs, Swing Blade Knife, Righteous Gemstones Soundtrack Episode 8, Queen Logo, The Brokenwood Mysteries Episodes, Dream Baby Weighted Blanket, The Noonday Demon Quotes, Shimba Tsuchiya, Twin Peaks: The Missing Pieces, Kirk Newmann Age, Marlon Williams Beautiful Dress Chords, Parental Control On Google Chrome, Recut Trailers Youtube, Dockatot Deluxe Cover, My Reputation Precedes Me Meme, Levi Jones Usc, Extrañándote In English, Witcher 3 See What The Counterfeit Pass Seller's, The Gazebo Menu, Next Life - Raw, Beastie Boys Book, Rizin 22, Cast A Deadly Spell Wiki, Rites Of Spring Wiki, Did Billy Jaffe Play In The Nhl, Rihanna 2006 Songs, Barbershop 2 Streaming, Timo Werner Net Worth, Will Ferrell New Series, David Livingstone Wife, Joanna Lumley's Japan Episode 1, Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift Lyrics, Aeriel Miranda Height, Why Did We Stop Going To The Moon, Dwayne Wayans Siblings, Dawn Of The Mummy Cast, Beverly Hills Chihuahua Netflix, All Or Nothing Lottery Strategy, Gavin Stenhouse Wikipedia, The Courageous Heart Of Irena Sendler Netflix, Arsenal Vs Sunderland 2012, Wonder Park 2 2023, Someone Else Lyrics Duncan, Steve Opgenorth, Florida Gators Hall Of Fame Nfl, Where Is Russell Simmons Now, Guadalcanal Diary Book Amazon, Montell Jordan Net Worth, Abdoulaye Diop Doctor, Window Installation Cost, On The Other Hand Synonym Power Thesaurus, Devon Bostick Wife,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )