Tcu East Side Expansion, Tara Reid Imdb, A Date With Miss Fortune Watch Online, Radio 4 Lw Live, Kanal Story, Social Detox Meaning, Shaft Tarantino, Bein Sports Live Stream, Vintage 2pac Shirt, Ober Gatlinburg Covid, Lil Dicky - Molly, The Age Of Adaline Full Movie With English Subtitles, Into Africa Book Pdf, Turin, Italy Population, Joseph Fiennes Children, Untitled Unmastered Songs, Valencia Transfermarkt, The Vanishing Of Sidney Hall Spoilers, Unc Chapel Hill Admissions, Sua Name, Where Was In The Dark Filmed, What Does Woj Mean In Basketball, Multiplicity Movie Quotes, Rayne The Killing, Greensboro Swarm Sponsors, New Orleans Antenna Tv Channels, Fisher Stevens Lost Character, Kim Dickens Net Worth, Nein Nein Nein Movie, Jack Gilpin, Epmd Font, Video Game The Video Game, Insecure Season 4 Recap, Subbuteo America, Borderlands 2 Story Missions, Tatiana Suarez Next Fight, Kamikaze Lyrics, Ali G Booyakasha Meme, Road Rage Meaning In Punjabi, Cherry Hill Condo Floor Plan, An American Haunting True Story, Hell Breaks Loose Lyrics, Grand Central Bakery - Cedar Mill, Serie A Live Score, Everytime I Come Around Lyrics, Mud Soil, The Decline Of Western Civilization Netflix, Empire Awards 2018, Greek Mythology Documentary Netflix 2020, Boxing Instagram Captions, " /> Tcu East Side Expansion, Tara Reid Imdb, A Date With Miss Fortune Watch Online, Radio 4 Lw Live, Kanal Story, Social Detox Meaning, Shaft Tarantino, Bein Sports Live Stream, Vintage 2pac Shirt, Ober Gatlinburg Covid, Lil Dicky - Molly, The Age Of Adaline Full Movie With English Subtitles, Into Africa Book Pdf, Turin, Italy Population, Joseph Fiennes Children, Untitled Unmastered Songs, Valencia Transfermarkt, The Vanishing Of Sidney Hall Spoilers, Unc Chapel Hill Admissions, Sua Name, Where Was In The Dark Filmed, What Does Woj Mean In Basketball, Multiplicity Movie Quotes, Rayne The Killing, Greensboro Swarm Sponsors, New Orleans Antenna Tv Channels, Fisher Stevens Lost Character, Kim Dickens Net Worth, Nein Nein Nein Movie, Jack Gilpin, Epmd Font, Video Game The Video Game, Insecure Season 4 Recap, Subbuteo America, Borderlands 2 Story Missions, Tatiana Suarez Next Fight, Kamikaze Lyrics, Ali G Booyakasha Meme, Road Rage Meaning In Punjabi, Cherry Hill Condo Floor Plan, An American Haunting True Story, Hell Breaks Loose Lyrics, Grand Central Bakery - Cedar Mill, Serie A Live Score, Everytime I Come Around Lyrics, Mud Soil, The Decline Of Western Civilization Netflix, Empire Awards 2018, Greek Mythology Documentary Netflix 2020, Boxing Instagram Captions, " />
19 Oct

quicksilver highway trailer

'Quicksilver Highway' is the collaboration of two of the world's most talented literary horror writers, Stephen King and Clive Barker. Movies. As IMDb celebrates its 30th birthday, we have six shows to get you ready for those pivotal years of your life ... your 30s. carpent Need to add:…. A reporter is on the trail of a vampiric murderer who travels by plane. This film is actually two one hour stories, the first based on a Stephen King story called the "Chattering Teeth" about a man who picks up a hitchhiker and the second is based on a Clive Barker story called "The Body Politic" about hands that rebel against the body. When a sheriff arrests a writer, a family, a couple, and a hitchiker and throws them in a jail cell in the deserted town of Desperation, they must fight for their lives. 'Chattery Teeth' is taken from a short story written by King and first published in 'Cemetery Dance' magazine in the nineties. A TV Movie Compendium 1964-1999. A curious production perhaps hobbled by its unique gestation process, this is an adaptation of two short stories - one by King, "Chattery Teeth," and one by Barker, "The Body Politic" - that was initially intended as a kind of TV series pilot (to have been helmed by John McTiernan!). As of this point, Darabont has directed 5 Stephen King stories and Garris 7.Now one can argue that the films that Frank Darabont directed are better written stories by King, than the films, made for TV and Mini-series ones directed by Mick Garris, and budget also plays a part. A two story anthology narrated by Christopher Lloyd as a middle aged goth weirdo. From "Veronica Mars" to Rebecca take a look back at the career of Armie Hammer on and off the screen. Watch this film if you're in the mood for cheeky horror, and watch with rowdy but lovable friends. IMDb Forgot your password? ... Now, this is just to forward things, as this isn't to say Quicksilver Highway is a good movie, but I found it an oddly easy and soothing watch. and the Terms and Policies, This film is actually two one hour stories, the first based on a Stephen King story called the "Chattery Teeth" about a man who picks up a hitchhiker and the second is based on a Clive Barker story called "The Body Politic" about hands that rebel against the body. By creating an account, you agree to the Privacy Policy Two of these stories are featured in the film. Quicksilver Highway All Critics (3) If Christopher Lloyd showed up looking like this when I was stranded on the side of the road, not only would I have been like "FUCK NO" when he asked me to go with him back to his place, he would have been asking me through a rolled up window in a locked car with my hand on a tire iron. The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket. A famous mystery writer sets out for revenge after a brutal attack. Compiled as a feature for home video, QUICKSILVER HIGHWAY is two episodes of a failed horror anthology TV series featuring Christopher Lloyd as a spooky storyteller. Matt Frewer should be given an award for everything Mick Garris has put him through. Christopher Lloyd is weird. The wife of an oil tycoon becomes engrossed in the sinister evil residing within her Seattle mansion home. After his wife's sudden death, a best selling author returns to his cabin retreat where he receives paranormal visitations and becomes involved in a custody battle. © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Christopher Lloyd Matt Frewer Raphael Sbarge Missy Crider Silas Weir Mitchell Bill Nunn Veronica Cartwright Bill Bolender Amelia Heinle Cynthia Garris Clive Barker Christopher Hart John Landis Mick Garris William Frederick Knight Kevin Grevioux Constance Zimmer Rocco Vitalia Dana Waters Shawn Nelson, John McTiernan Donna Dubrow Mick Garris Sandra Ruch Ron Mitchell Tarquin Gotch Bob Lemchen, 90 mins   It's hardly worth looking at. in regards to Christopher Lloyd's nauseating character/aesthetic, I'm honestly surprised I didn't have nightmares featuring leather daddy Uncle Fester. Like Lumiere from Beauty and the Beast? Menu. Three college students set out to document what other people dread the most. Quicksilver Highway (May 11/05). Nope, this thing is a real turd. Goth weirdo Christopher Lloyd rules though. Directed by Mick Garris. Just sort of an average story. Gothed out Christopher Lloyd shows up in a Rolls Royce dragging a fucking mansion RV behind it. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? More details at Still hot off The Stand, Garris' directing, for television, is rather impressive, and the cast is pretty great, considering. A reporter is on the trail of a vampiric murderer who travels by plane. Quicksilver Highway is a 1997 horror film directed by Mick Garris. It is based on Clive Barker's short story "The Body Politic" and Stephen King's short story "Chattery Teeth". Quicksilver Highway TV … Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! However, attempting to re-create this story on film just doesn't work. Somewhat tamer than the actual stories, the framing story was very unnecessary. The film was originally shown on television before being released on home media. However, one of the three turns out to secretly be a sadistic psychopath who uses this knowledge to gruesomely torture the subjects. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. Here is yet another film in the filmography of Mick Garris that I consider to be pretty good. Traveling showman Aaron Quicksilver tells horror tales: a psychotic hitchhiker falls prey to a relentless dangerously-sharp set of chattering teeth, and a human hand that comes alive. Plus, everything you need to know about Season 3, 'I needed people that would listen to me, do what I say,' the evicted houseguest said. Watch Quicksilver Highway movie trailers, exclusive videos, interviews from the cast, movie clips and more at TVGuide.com.

Tcu East Side Expansion, Tara Reid Imdb, A Date With Miss Fortune Watch Online, Radio 4 Lw Live, Kanal Story, Social Detox Meaning, Shaft Tarantino, Bein Sports Live Stream, Vintage 2pac Shirt, Ober Gatlinburg Covid, Lil Dicky - Molly, The Age Of Adaline Full Movie With English Subtitles, Into Africa Book Pdf, Turin, Italy Population, Joseph Fiennes Children, Untitled Unmastered Songs, Valencia Transfermarkt, The Vanishing Of Sidney Hall Spoilers, Unc Chapel Hill Admissions, Sua Name, Where Was In The Dark Filmed, What Does Woj Mean In Basketball, Multiplicity Movie Quotes, Rayne The Killing, Greensboro Swarm Sponsors, New Orleans Antenna Tv Channels, Fisher Stevens Lost Character, Kim Dickens Net Worth, Nein Nein Nein Movie, Jack Gilpin, Epmd Font, Video Game The Video Game, Insecure Season 4 Recap, Subbuteo America, Borderlands 2 Story Missions, Tatiana Suarez Next Fight, Kamikaze Lyrics, Ali G Booyakasha Meme, Road Rage Meaning In Punjabi, Cherry Hill Condo Floor Plan, An American Haunting True Story, Hell Breaks Loose Lyrics, Grand Central Bakery - Cedar Mill, Serie A Live Score, Everytime I Come Around Lyrics, Mud Soil, The Decline Of Western Civilization Netflix, Empire Awards 2018, Greek Mythology Documentary Netflix 2020, Boxing Instagram Captions,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )