Forest Succession After Fire, Hakan Sukur Wife, Sky Go Something Is Wrong The App Will Now Quit, A Certain Smile Lyrics, Generation Kill Episodes, Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift Lyrics, Monchengladbach Vs Wolfsburg Prediction, Gentlemen's Barbershop Frisco, Derek Rae Voice, Wu Tang Is Forever Face Mask, Anna Maria Horsford Net Worth 2019, Pitt Women's Soccer Roster, Entertainment Ki Raat Season 1 Full Episode, " /> Forest Succession After Fire, Hakan Sukur Wife, Sky Go Something Is Wrong The App Will Now Quit, A Certain Smile Lyrics, Generation Kill Episodes, Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift Lyrics, Monchengladbach Vs Wolfsburg Prediction, Gentlemen's Barbershop Frisco, Derek Rae Voice, Wu Tang Is Forever Face Mask, Anna Maria Horsford Net Worth 2019, Pitt Women's Soccer Roster, Entertainment Ki Raat Season 1 Full Episode, " />
19 Oct

rap genius int l players anthem

A song with André, Jeezy and Jay-Z is something that should be up my alley, but because there have been multiple versions of the song released previously, I wasn’t moved by this one. Knalmtalkinbout? I know this is supposed to be the “Houstatlantavegas Pt. This list could’ve gone on and on…. People make it out to be something that was a bit more sinister than it truly was. ( Log Out /  And–gawddamn–Three Stacks does. @Kingly-Carter @PinkCookies @JonnySoulRaps @uncleBasedMeth D: Talk about underrated. I wasn’t tagged guess my black life don’t mean shit to this site.allrighty then. Bitch! Antwan “Big Boi” Patton and Andre “3000” Benjamin had won “Best Newcomer” at the show but got a rude awakening when they came to accept the award: The crowd was booing them. Player's choice, silky voice, keep yo' bitch's pussy moist “ATLiens” shows that Big Boi and Andre could talk shit as well as anyone. That isn’t true though. "There's no room for everybody, just a few niggas is swole" (why is that?) Rap Genius Forum Is Temporarily Closed Pinned Upvote-604 Downvote. This is the same mentality that led him to say “The South got somethin’ to say” and later go on to become one of the most recognizable pop artists in the world. Outkast is a lot of people’s choice for the degrading sentence “I don’t listen to rap much but ___.” “Ms. DJ Drama brought together the ATLiens for one last ride for his official Gangsta Grillz album. Then provide the name of the Web site, publication information for the site, and the URL: Beatles. André’s lyrics are great, but the experience means just as much to me. ( Log Out /  What I love most is Dré’s imagery. With a solo album, I could get Big Boi, Erykah and other features. He floats melodically over this beat leaving Rick Ross’ verse as an after thought. M: I must confess: I only have this song set to play only Dré’s verse. Uncredited on the tracklisting, it took me a second to recognize Dré’s voice when I first listened, so this was a welcomed hidden gem. This country rap tunes down here nigga! “Nights” just blew your fucking mind and then your hit with an unexpected yet familiar voice. They are a duo. Yeah nigga! He honed his skills in his room alone. We gettin paper in the South... (gettin money) M: Question: would you rather have another OutKast album or a André 3000 & Erykah Badu joint album? [Pimp C] Player's choice, silky voice, keep yo' bitch's pussy moist I bump that Screw, that's how I do, sippin drank, byzantine link In Benz, big blue lens, knock this bitch and fuck with her friend Andre 3000: 14% Welcome back to another Chats ‘n’ Tunes edition, thanks @, Im just wondering what you all’s favorite song to listen at night is (: https://genius.com/a/why-pimp-c-was-upset-with-andre-3000-s-international-player-s-anthem-verse. Member. Knalmtalkinbout? I still can’t believe it’s been 10 years since this has dropped and no Kast album has released. And that goes for all you visitors too If the next album, Aquemini, is their first real attempt to make a masterpiece, this album is transitioning to that. Please provide an explanation on why you think it’s, Hey guys I made a page for a list of modern disco songs which includes music from The Weeknd, Dua Lipa. And my heart. Pick whichever, Hello everyone! D: Well, your opinion has been noted. Booklet. #3 International Players Anthem. Knalmsayin? Don’t worry. ATLiens is the peak of that; when they made their best pure rap music while still standing out from the rest of the game. This month will have no theme. All you ole sensitive ass niggas! let me know what you think It is interesting to consider Outkast as overlooked then because they really aren’t now. Ain't nobody typing that much, can't be a danger 2008 was a great time for music; this song is a great example of that. The submit button will be disabled until you complete the CAPTCHA. To all the radio, T.V., and even the presses “Babylon” has Big Boi reminiscing about his childhood and Andre lamenting the world he lives in: “While we ranting and raving about gats, n***a they made them gats they got some shit that will blow out our backs.” This is the Deep South. It's ya own fault ya shit ain't sellin! But, more importantly, André’s verse is too great to wait on. ... UGK - Int'l Players Anthem Jay-Z - Smile Travis Scott - 3500 Metro Boomin and Offset - Ric Flair Drip Kanye West - Devil in a New Dress . Not because the song was bad but I don’t think people took a song from Fonzworth Bentley seriously. (I'm Sweet) Jones, fuck a clone, legend on the microphone They seem to be talking about life as a whole. 's that's recognizing the real, I got love for y'all Outkast was dope then and it would only continue. The power of the player: College football will inevitably return, but not as we knew it, Sneakerhead Book Club: Sneakers X Culture: Collab by Elizabeth Semmelhack. We gettin paper in the South... (gettin money) Andre grew up in Georgia. – Marc Rob, Philando Castile’s Killer Goes Free and Water Is Wet. Southern rap duo Outkast was also in the building dealing with their own public controversy. He misses sitting up top at Madison Square Garden. From the East to the West, some of y'all garbage too But all you bitch ass niggas talkin down in ya records, you can eat a DICK! D: Hmm, I would actually rather have an André solo album. The game would never be the same again. The quality of this song is surprisingly really consiistent. Niggas talkin 'bout? (Knalmtalkinbout?) They say you can't rap and they questioning our intellect Been hatin on the Sizz-outh like we ain't ready This was the album’s best song and best verse bar none. Young Pimp. D: I-CON-IC. At the end, there will be a Spotify playlist with all the songs plus some extras to vibe along to. 1. https://genius.com/mecha/Kuzgun-renegade-chart-lyrics He has been making music, In you opinion, who is the GOAT rapper of all time? [Intro: Pimp C] Hey all, I always find myself listening to same albums that I find enjoyable to the core and sometimes I feel bad, Vnknownartist is a dark/sad type rapper, he is 15 years old and from Maryland. Quit hatin the South... (baby) TV ON THE RADIO Return to Cookie Mountain 3. All the O.G. We don't wanna be down with you bitch ass niggas! Jan 4, 2020 #66 'Shook Ones II' is a classic, but Havoc wasn't even in his final form on The Infamous album. And quit hatin the South It’s that time again — here are all the details for this year’s mid-year lists! This song, as well, is no exception. Candy car, exquisite mouth, bought the ranch man fuck the house We’re working with LDF to demand change. @6xPlatinum @Sem_Groeneweg @YahwehSolomon @NewWorldWater @NewWorldColor Before MTV put Run-D.M.C. Moderator. @OpenMikeAguila @MojoGokuJojo @ItsG00BZ @DrewKnight @ScopeY @BLAKKKSTEEL Y'all shoulda listened to Andre, bitch we got somethin to say He takes all the elements of “Houstatlantavegas” and makes the perfect rap compliment to Drake’s R&B classic. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Outkast came from Atlanta but that may as well be a different planet. Living in Texas, when this song comes on, it’s an event. UGK - Int`l Players Anthem (I Choose You) Lyrics. this might be the last 1 so treat it nice but still 3K. II”, but, like most sequels, this falls short. “And when I’m on the microphone you best to wear your sweater ‘cause I’m cooler than a polar bear’s toenails,” Big Boi says on the title track. song. Enjoy. Maybe. But André totally steals the show. It may be done with more finesse than most rap brutes have, but they’re quick to tell you how nasty they are on the mic too. Part of the reason I love this song so much is because, when it was released, I was heavy on Tumblr and the ascetics of the visuals combined with Dré’s eccentric lyrics made for great Tumblr content. Some people start yelling the “I chose you” background vocals, while others, like myself, start dramatically reciting André’s verse. Justice – "D.A.N.C.E." I do, however, appreciate André’s part so much that I had to include it. DJ Scratch-n-Sniff on the 1’s and 2’s. In Benz, big blue lens, knock this bitch and fuck with her friend 1 post ... Rate The Verses [#8]: Int'l Players Anthem Follow. Muthafuckin East EMI Records, 1968. It. Snoop was wondering where the love was for him and Dr. Dre, and Suge Knight was unloading a historic speech about executives not knowing their place. Y'all niggas on y'all period up there BITCH! We gettin paper in the South... (gettin money) [Willie D] Bitch.. ho.. cocksuckin nigga It wasn’t personal. The Rap Genius forum is temporarily closed. It’s the type of song you have to listen to multiple times over and you’ll still want to go to Rap Genius to fully comprehend its greatness. That was just the way it was. And pass it over to the next generation of fans The way you cite song lyrics will vary depending on how you access them and how much information you include in the body of your essay. @BlazingWaters @twrocks @JohnJuliano @milo13 @PsyQonaut @ChxckTheRhxme @PseudomonarchiaDaemonum @Blunderful @Barrk [Charlie Wilson] + (Pimp C) Andre speaks about growing up by himself. Listing a work in a repository as a version, Citing advertisements in a personal collection, Citing an online article republished from a printed government report, Citing the PDF of a translated libretto adapted from a play, Indicating that brackets are in the original text. on the tele (tele) Their list was questionable to say the least, so I thought it would be fun to come up with a revised ranking. It amazes me how many people have never heard or have forgotten about this song. M: The loophole you used is totally fine with me; anything to recognize the brilliance of this song, I’m all in. The production, album title, and album cover give the album a feeling of the outer world. https://youtu.be/CsQ5tBq1_GM, new music out now!!!! @TheRapNerd @IRON_CLIENTELE @Time_Is_Illadelph M: The only things left to ask would be the dozen questions 3000 asked at the end of the song. So y'all stay up there with that BULLshit! But, really, “Thought Process” and “Royal Flush” are great as well. As Fab explains on Rap Genius, the line hinges on the slang term noodle, meaning brain. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), Rappa vs Sanga: Who’s the best Drake? 6. ALBUMS. And y'all still gotta buy y'al dope from us so what the fuck you bitch Read news updates about National Song. Uh! Not because his verse is bad but the song, overall, just didn’t do it for me. Timbaland feat. The 1995 Source Awards are infamous for the strife that was in the air. Already, UGK for life, fuck how you feel about it bitch! New Yorkers were cold like the weather. Could you ask for anything else? Oct 29, 2017 84. reCAPTCHA helps prevent automated form spam. Because if you did, then you wouldn't be lying (hold up) Them muthafuckas aggravated cause we gettin some burn All you ole sensitive ass niggas! Loudly. Although this may not be explicitly tied to music or Genius as a whole, I feel an, Howdy!! It wasn’t Ready To Die or Illmatic. “Sixteen” is one of my favorite rap song verses ever, so of course I would agree this should be #1. The vividness of this verse is amazing. I can give a rat's ass where a rapper is from It’s my list; I can do that. Proabably cause they favorite rappers ain't in control It's really goin down in the South bitch!

Forest Succession After Fire, Hakan Sukur Wife, Sky Go Something Is Wrong The App Will Now Quit, A Certain Smile Lyrics, Generation Kill Episodes, Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift Lyrics, Monchengladbach Vs Wolfsburg Prediction, Gentlemen's Barbershop Frisco, Derek Rae Voice, Wu Tang Is Forever Face Mask, Anna Maria Horsford Net Worth 2019, Pitt Women's Soccer Roster, Entertainment Ki Raat Season 1 Full Episode,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )