Boddingtons Advert Melanie Sykes, Karaj Tourism, Nimic Review, Big Day Out 2013, Dallas Buyers Club Netflix Uk, Ghost Son Full Movie English, Andre Szmyt Draft, " /> Boddingtons Advert Melanie Sykes, Karaj Tourism, Nimic Review, Big Day Out 2013, Dallas Buyers Club Netflix Uk, Ghost Son Full Movie English, Andre Szmyt Draft, " />
19 Oct

sapphire national golf club reviews

Scenery delightful.Greens were quite good but fairways , bunkers and tee boxes need help. Some have paid as much as $90 and I agree it is not worth it - until you consider it is the only (public) game in town - probably within an hour. Sapphire National Golf Club is the only golf course in the Highlands, Cashiers, and Sapphire region that is open to the public. There are only three 18 holes courses in the area with non-member access. We were also looking forward to eating at the Brewery afterward. more, Things to do near Sapphire National Golf Club. At $90, it is a poor value and worse than any municiple track. Two of the biggest complaints were no grass on the tee boxes and impossible rough. I enjoyed the course. The other two guys were all business though. We saw many bunkers with weeds growing in them. Do not book this course until they have sorted out whatever problems they have. The food was very good as well. Too many bare lies. Please choose a different date. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This is a good mountain layout,however, not up to what it has been. The problem here is cost to play for condition of golf course. We asked for a rain check, and were advised the course does not provide them, under any circumstances, but we could go back out, if the rain stopped. Did I mention there are NO RAIN  checks? Course was very quiet in April. No. It has been rainy and most fairways have not been mowed in weeks. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. The course is usually in ok shape - though I am playing tomorrow and the few recent reviews have me scared. You could drive to sky valley and kingwood resort and pay less and play in excellent conditions. The golf course at Sapphire National underwent extensive renovations several years ago and now it’s the Brewery’s turn! I usually play blue and was a little disapointed when i realized they were out where the black should have been, didnt see any black tees all day and played from the tips. No practice green, no driving range, no amenities such as ice water and cups, no GPS. This was the only 18 hole non-private course we could find in the area, but I would not recommend it, and would not play it again. The rough is knee high in places,. So, we had lunch, and went back out to finish our round on what was now a sloppy mess of a course. My wife and I had lunch on 7/5 and it was very good. Nothing like getting the longest hole out of the way quickly. Do yourself a favor and avoid. The clubhouse was 5 min drive and so friendly. Find it off the tee instead of the green and your par just became a whole lot tougher. Embed review. Lovely restaurant for casual meals and great for a late lunch after golf. Lastly, it would be nice to see some beverage service here. Staff very friendly.First time play makes it hard to see some of the blind shots. Three hours to get a meal and two. Sapphire National Golf Club has upgraded its services so that visiting golfers can schedule their own tee time online. No, not at all. If you found your ball in the rough, it was very difficult to get out, and virtually impossible to get out any distance. Rude owners, less than average food quality. Tees greens and bunkers need considerable work. If you are in the mountains of NC or upstate SC lake area, you need to play here. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Designed by Ron Garl, the Sapphire Mountain golf course opened in 1982. The tee boxes are beat up, the fairways are fair, the greens are quick, but have too many bare spots. But, the course is definitely challenging, and beautiful. Beautiful views and a great track. But you get hardly any roll. The fairways were immaculate. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. Length 6147 yards Garl has stated that his goal at Sapphire National “was to design an exciting, innovative and unique golf course that artfully employs the natural characteristics of the mountainous terrain and waterfalls yet adheres to sensitive land design where both the environment and man can not only coexist- but also thrive.” I’ll go along with his statement for the most part although in some parts of the Sapphire National layout, it’s the course that does the thriving! Used to be better. We play this course every year, and some of the recent reviews have been brutal. Earn reward points good toward future tee times. We stay here every year (this is our 5th) and I have come off this course loving it and hating it. We played it 5 times in the … The greens were just plugged but you can tell they are nice normally. Although it's not an exact copy of Number 17 on the Stadium Course at TPC Sawgrass, it is very reminiscent of it.

Boddingtons Advert Melanie Sykes, Karaj Tourism, Nimic Review, Big Day Out 2013, Dallas Buyers Club Netflix Uk, Ghost Son Full Movie English, Andre Szmyt Draft,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )