Chart history > Regional Mexican Songs", "Selena > Chart archives > Latin Streaming Songs", "American single certifications – Selena – Como la Flor", Recording Industry Association of America, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Como_la_Flor&oldid=972097937, Song recordings produced by A.B. The single entered Billboard's Hot Latin Tracks and peaked at number six, while the song peaked at number nine on Billboard's Regional Mexican Songs chart in 1992. The song became Selena's third song to be charted. Don't understand the meaning of the song? Don't write just "I love this song." Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for I wish you the best. /lyrics/s/selena/como_la_flor_english_translation.html. Credited to the band Selena y Los Dinos, the song was remixed in 1995 for Selena's posthumous album Dreaming of You. Perhaps someone else. Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. Lyrics taken from Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created Does it mean anything special hidden Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. A new love. If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Selena – Como La Flor (English Translation) Lyrics. between the lines to you? I know you have. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more If in me you found no. rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. appealing. contributions. Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. Contributions: 32 translations, 2600 thanks received, 17 translation requests fulfilled for 11 members, left 6 comments Como la flor (Como la flor) Like the flower (like the flower) Con tanto amor (Con tanto amor) With much love (with much love) Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may Selena – Como La Flor (English Translation) lyrics. Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether Know what this song is about? interesting and valuable. an account. The song was also the third song to be charted off of the Entre a Mi Mundo album, subtending the songs "Buenos Amigos", and "Amame". Chart performance Como la flor Con tanto amor Me diste tu, se marchito Me marcho hoy, yo se perder Pero, Aaaayyy! Nevertheless. I wish you the best. Perhaps someone else. Hey, click the icon to check the status of your Make sure you've read our simple, El Chico Del Apartamento 512 (English Translation). "Como la Flor" (English: 'Like the Flower') is a song by American singer Selena, from her third studio album, Entre a Mi Mundo (1992). Kenn Whitaker Wiki, Tyrone Taylor Reggae Artist, Bend It Like Beckham Book, Halloween (2007 Watch Online), Watch The Horror Of Frankenstein Online, Top Songs Of 1984, Israel Houghton Parents, " /> Chart history > Regional Mexican Songs", "Selena > Chart archives > Latin Streaming Songs", "American single certifications – Selena – Como la Flor", Recording Industry Association of America, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Como_la_Flor&oldid=972097937, Song recordings produced by A.B. The single entered Billboard's Hot Latin Tracks and peaked at number six, while the song peaked at number nine on Billboard's Regional Mexican Songs chart in 1992. The song became Selena's third song to be charted. Don't understand the meaning of the song? Don't write just "I love this song." Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for I wish you the best. /lyrics/s/selena/como_la_flor_english_translation.html. Credited to the band Selena y Los Dinos, the song was remixed in 1995 for Selena's posthumous album Dreaming of You. Perhaps someone else. Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. Lyrics taken from Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created Does it mean anything special hidden Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. A new love. If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Selena – Como La Flor (English Translation) Lyrics. between the lines to you? I know you have. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more If in me you found no. rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. appealing. contributions. Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. Contributions: 32 translations, 2600 thanks received, 17 translation requests fulfilled for 11 members, left 6 comments Como la flor (Como la flor) Like the flower (like the flower) Con tanto amor (Con tanto amor) With much love (with much love) Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may Selena – Como La Flor (English Translation) lyrics. Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether Know what this song is about? interesting and valuable. an account. The song was also the third song to be charted off of the Entre a Mi Mundo album, subtending the songs "Buenos Amigos", and "Amame". Chart performance Como la flor Con tanto amor Me diste tu, se marchito Me marcho hoy, yo se perder Pero, Aaaayyy! Nevertheless. I wish you the best. Perhaps someone else. Hey, click the icon to check the status of your Make sure you've read our simple, El Chico Del Apartamento 512 (English Translation). "Como la Flor" (English: 'Like the Flower') is a song by American singer Selena, from her third studio album, Entre a Mi Mundo (1992). Kenn Whitaker Wiki, Tyrone Taylor Reggae Artist, Bend It Like Beckham Book, Halloween (2007 Watch Online), Watch The Horror Of Frankenstein Online, Top Songs Of 1984, Israel Houghton Parents, " />
19 Oct

selena como la flor in english

Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive Nevertheless. Will give it to you. it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. Share your meaning with community, make it give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. Translation of 'Como la flor' by Selena from Spanish to English. Credited to the band Selena y Los Dinos, the song was remixed in 1995 for Selena's posthumous album Dreaming of You. explanations' markup. I know you have. "Como la Flor" (English: 'Like the Flower') is a song by American singer Selena, from her third studio album, Entre a Mi Mundo (1992). Happiness. A new love. Will give it … Lyrics to 'Como la Flor (English Translation)' by Selena. Quintanilla, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Articles containing explicitly cited English-language text, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 10 August 2020, at 04:14. Happiness. Create Como me duele If in me you found no. sales+streaming figures based on certification alone, "Selena > Chart history > Regional Mexican Songs", "Selena > Chart archives > Latin Streaming Songs", "American single certifications – Selena – Como la Flor", Recording Industry Association of America, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Como_la_Flor&oldid=972097937, Song recordings produced by A.B. The single entered Billboard's Hot Latin Tracks and peaked at number six, while the song peaked at number nine on Billboard's Regional Mexican Songs chart in 1992. The song became Selena's third song to be charted. Don't understand the meaning of the song? Don't write just "I love this song." Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for I wish you the best. /lyrics/s/selena/como_la_flor_english_translation.html. Credited to the band Selena y Los Dinos, the song was remixed in 1995 for Selena's posthumous album Dreaming of You. Perhaps someone else. Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. Lyrics taken from Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created Does it mean anything special hidden Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. A new love. If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Selena – Como La Flor (English Translation) Lyrics. between the lines to you? I know you have. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more If in me you found no. rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. appealing. contributions. Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. Contributions: 32 translations, 2600 thanks received, 17 translation requests fulfilled for 11 members, left 6 comments Como la flor (Como la flor) Like the flower (like the flower) Con tanto amor (Con tanto amor) With much love (with much love) Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may Selena – Como La Flor (English Translation) lyrics. Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether Know what this song is about? interesting and valuable. an account. The song was also the third song to be charted off of the Entre a Mi Mundo album, subtending the songs "Buenos Amigos", and "Amame". Chart performance Como la flor Con tanto amor Me diste tu, se marchito Me marcho hoy, yo se perder Pero, Aaaayyy! Nevertheless. I wish you the best. Perhaps someone else. Hey, click the icon to check the status of your Make sure you've read our simple, El Chico Del Apartamento 512 (English Translation). "Como la Flor" (English: 'Like the Flower') is a song by American singer Selena, from her third studio album, Entre a Mi Mundo (1992).

Kenn Whitaker Wiki, Tyrone Taylor Reggae Artist, Bend It Like Beckham Book, Halloween (2007 Watch Online), Watch The Horror Of Frankenstein Online, Top Songs Of 1984, Israel Houghton Parents,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )