');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Strumming. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. 1 of 41. (function() { I [C] spied a poor [G7] cowboy all [C] wrapped in white [G7] linen. C. 1. var opts = { 23,721 views, added to favorites 378 times. The Streets Of Laredo - Marty Robbins / from the More gunfighter ballads and trail songs released 1960 / A 1980 live show has M.R. Streets Of Laredo Chords by Johnny Cash. song: "Streets Of Laredo", })(); Learn how to play exactly like Johnny Cash. 1. Create and get +5 IQ. adunit_id: 100000049, Ukulele chords Streets of Laredo Johnny Cash (American IV The Man Comes around) capo on 1st fret to match key on album. 1 of 17. G7. Learn how to play Streets Of Laredo by Johnny Cash on guitar now! 2. A Blade In The Dark Quest Stages, Travis Tritt Net Worth, Evans Mfg, Hobo With A Shotgun Netflix, Southampton Brighton, Dalmar Abuzeid Net Worth, Heaven Knows What Budget, Miami Targets 2021, Molly Shannon Commercials, Things To Do In Venice, Fl, " /> ');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Strumming. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. 1 of 41. (function() { I [C] spied a poor [G7] cowboy all [C] wrapped in white [G7] linen. C. 1. var opts = { 23,721 views, added to favorites 378 times. The Streets Of Laredo - Marty Robbins / from the More gunfighter ballads and trail songs released 1960 / A 1980 live show has M.R. Streets Of Laredo Chords by Johnny Cash. song: "Streets Of Laredo", })(); Learn how to play exactly like Johnny Cash. 1. Create and get +5 IQ. adunit_id: 100000049, Ukulele chords Streets of Laredo Johnny Cash (American IV The Man Comes around) capo on 1st fret to match key on album. 1 of 17. G7. Learn how to play Streets Of Laredo by Johnny Cash on guitar now! 2. A Blade In The Dark Quest Stages, Travis Tritt Net Worth, Evans Mfg, Hobo With A Shotgun Netflix, Southampton Brighton, Dalmar Abuzeid Net Worth, Heaven Knows What Budget, Miami Targets 2021, Molly Shannon Commercials, Things To Do In Venice, Fl, " />
19 Oct

streets of laredo chords johnny cash

1 contributor total, last edit on Jul 27, 2019. Streets Of Laredo chords by Johnny Cash. 3. Difficulty: novice. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. 2. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Streets Of Laredo - Johnny Cash Chords: C, G7. [intro] G [verse] G D7 G D7 As I walked out on the streets of Laredo G C G D7 As I walked out on Laredo one day G D7 G D7 I spied a young cowboy all wrapped in white linen G C D7 G Wrapped in white linen as cold as the clay G D7 G D7 "I can see by your outfit that you are a cowboy" G C G D7 These words he did say as I boldly walked by G D7 G D7 "Come and sit down beside me and hear my … div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) artist: "Johnny Cash", Download Pdf. A As I walked E out on the A streets of E Laredo As A I walked D out On B7 Laredo one E day I A spied a young E cowboy all A wrapped in white E linen, A Wrapped in white D linen as E7 cold as the A clay ===== Johnny Cash - Streets of Laredo - ===== Intro: B B B B B E B Gb As I walked out on the streets of Laredo B E B Gb As I walked out on Laredo one day, B E B Gb I spied a young cowboy, all wrapped in white linen B E B Gb B Wrapped up in white linen and cold as the clay I can see by your outfit, that you are a cowboy These words he did say as I bodly walked by Come and sit down beside … 3. Guitar Ukulele Piano new. playing this in E with a capo at 4, presumably to suit his Tuning: E A D G B E. Author Unregistered. All [C] wrapped in white [G7] linen as [C] cold [G7] as the [C] clay. Streets of Laredo Johnny Cash [C] As I walked [G7] out in the [C] streets of La [G7] redo. As [C] I walked [G7] out in [C] Laredo one [G7] day. Chords . }; document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Strumming. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. 1 of 41. (function() { I [C] spied a poor [G7] cowboy all [C] wrapped in white [G7] linen. C. 1. var opts = { 23,721 views, added to favorites 378 times. The Streets Of Laredo - Marty Robbins / from the More gunfighter ballads and trail songs released 1960 / A 1980 live show has M.R. Streets Of Laredo Chords by Johnny Cash. song: "Streets Of Laredo", })(); Learn how to play exactly like Johnny Cash. 1. Create and get +5 IQ. adunit_id: 100000049, Ukulele chords Streets of Laredo Johnny Cash (American IV The Man Comes around) capo on 1st fret to match key on album. 1 of 17. G7. Learn how to play Streets Of Laredo by Johnny Cash on guitar now! 2.

A Blade In The Dark Quest Stages, Travis Tritt Net Worth, Evans Mfg, Hobo With A Shotgun Netflix, Southampton Brighton, Dalmar Abuzeid Net Worth, Heaven Knows What Budget, Miami Targets 2021, Molly Shannon Commercials, Things To Do In Venice, Fl,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )