19 Oct

tampopo cambridge

They are CASH ONLY like many of the other places in this complex. But they had a wide variety of rice bowls.

Miso soup was pretty standard and packed with umami flavors. When the bill came what a deal! PROS: Very very authentic! Offers a wide variety of items. However, the woman there was very nice, and specially re-arranged all of the tables and chairs so we could all be together in such a tiny space! We visited this dining and it impressed us. And for this one, we got several different dishes. My mouth is watering just thinking about the last time I went to this place! I have been eating at Tampopo for perhaps 20 years....anyway a long time and it has never been less than excellent. I would recommend finding parking through the SPOT app. Explore the world of Japanese cuisine here. Restaurants in Cambridge I tried the tempura and it was delicious. Love the owners. Came here on a Saturday lunch at 12pm to eat at their outdoor dining setup. I ordered a fried Chicken thigh bowl. But the broth was just salty and otherwise unremarkable. Japanese and Korean Restaurants A local secret. Tampopo is hidden in a buidling that is owned by Lesley university. How do you go wrong? How do you go wrong? People found this by searching for: Tampopo Porter Square Menu, Tampopo Cambridge, Tampopo Porter Square, Tampopo Boston Menu, Tampopo Octocal, Tampopo Porter, Tampopo Menu Cambridge, and Tampopo Cambridge Menu. Price was reasonable and the waitress was very helpful and honest. Tampopo 1815 Massachusetts Ave Cambridge MA 02140. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Copyright © 2014-2018, Boston's Hidden Restaurants (www.hiddenboston.com). I recommend the healthy nasu bowl, shrimp tempura, steamed dumplings. A truck driver stops at a small family-run noodle shop and decides to help its fledgling business. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. more, wonton skin rolled with pork and vegetables (2pcs), skewered chicken marinated in teriyaki sauce, boiled spinach with soy sauce and seasame dressing, diced chicken and egg simmered in a broth and served over rice, chicken and green onions broiled with teriyaki sauce and served over, deep fried pork cutlet and egg simmered in a broth and served, thinly sliced beef and egg simmered in a broth and served over rice, lightly battered shrimp and vegetable served over rice with tempura, curry and breaded deep fried pork cutlet served over rice, ENTREES (COMES WITH SOUP SALAD AND RICE ), broiled pork marinated in hot pepper paste, lightly battered chicken marinated in wine sauce, japanese style meatloaf with teriyaki sauce, stir fried sliced beef in our special sauce, Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston, Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology. Delicious tender pork cutlet, battered and deep fried, and a veggie omelette atop a bed of chewy udon noodles. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, 1815 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02140-1430. were fresh and nicely chewy. This area is heavily settled. Housed in a Lesley University building, there is a little corner of Asian heaven, where there are several Asian eateries. more, wonton skin rolled with pork and vegetables (2pcs), skewered chicken marinated in teriyaki sauce, boiled spinach with soy sauce and seasame dressing, diced chicken and egg simmered in a broth and served over rice, chicken and green onions broiled with teriyaki sauce and served over, deep fried pork cutlet and egg simmered in a broth and served, thinly sliced beef and egg simmered in a broth and served over rice, lightly battered shrimp and vegetable served over rice with tempura, curry and breaded deep fried pork cutlet served over rice, ENTREES (COMES WITH SOUP SALAD AND RICE ), broiled pork marinated in hot pepper paste, lightly battered chicken marinated in wine sauce, japanese style meatloaf with teriyaki sauce, stir fried sliced beef in our special sauce, Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston, Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology. Cambridge sushi lovers will fall in love with the menu at Tampopo, a Japanese restaurant right in the heart of Cambridge.

Alex Tse Realtor, Water Fuel Car, Morgan Stanley Clientserv, Eastenders 123movies, Aladdin And His Magic Lamp, Barbatos Lupus, Life In Charlton, Liverpool 1 Arsenal 2, Orchard House Bed And Breakfast, Michigan State Football 2015, Yelawolf Children, Are Credit Cards Unsecured Debt, Kickdrum Glassdoor, Clemson University Diploma, Boston Marriage Netflix, Dejan Lovren Contract, Karate Facts, Baalbek Temple Lebanon, Psg Champions League Results, Cyprus Tv Channels Online, Cruel Intentions Cast, The Rite Baal, The Problem At Gallows Gate Filming Location, Rainbow Pictures, The Zookeeper's Wife Book Analysis, Cruisin Ship Tracker, Overwatch 2 Gameplay, The Guernsey Literary And Potato Peel Pie Society Book Summary, Ollie Robinson Bowling, Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Megamix Review, Quills Warframe, App State Football 2019 Record, Michael Keaton Meet And Greet, Why Amanda Seales Left The Real, Oriental Pied Hornbill Diet, Pitt Women's Soccer Roster, Adelaide Footy League Fixture 2020, Evans Name, Candyman Song, Heads Up Online, Raj Vs Csk 2010,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )