Somebody caught up … The weirdest part is….she can walk just fine?!? Do Not Sell My Personal Information.

It was one episode in a wider spree of riots … pic.twitter.com/Kip1drSPRu. Here's the original video: #Minneapolis pic.twitter.com/3hY4un4enL, — Hot Girl Luna (@BigKumiteEnergy) May 28, 2020. Videos emerged on social media late on Wednesday that appeared to show a woman in a mobility scooter being attacked while at a Target store as it was being looted by people rioting in response to the death of George Floyd, who died in police custody earlier this week. 164,337, This story has been shared 47,718 times. They stole everything they could off of me. 41,824, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved Copyright Twitchy.com/Salem Media.

?” user Daniel Bostic said on Twitter. The FBI, the Department of Justice and Minnesota state authorities are investigating his death, which led to the firing of all four officers involved in his arrest. “I got grabbed from behind. Jennifer later said she was seen by EMTs who told her to go home, but she remained at the chaotic scene and rebuffed a person’s offer to move her chair. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Your California Privacy Rights Your Ad Choices “I’ve been involved with the cops before. Neil deGrasse Tyson warns asteroid could hit Earth day before election, Hundreds of thousands of doses of COVID-19 vaccine roll off production line, Jim Carrey finally gets laughs on 'SNL' while Alec Baldwin treads water, Joe Biden's polling lead slips in wake of Post report on Hunter, NYC authorities break up 200-person party at Queens catering hall. I got Maced in the face, I got covered in fire extinguisher.”. She was later seen apparently getting up from her wheelchair and walking on her own. I got maced in the face.

pic.twitter.com/iHMwd3cYAj. This story has been shared 164,337 times. “I was peacefully protesting. This story has been shared 164,337 times.

Video captured earlier of the elderly wheelchair-bound woman who was attacked at the Minneapolis Target during the BLM riot. Opinions on Jennifer were divided on social media. Somebody caught up with Jennifer on the street after she left the Target, where she documented her wounds. Some people in social media viewed the woman as the aggressor and the fire extinguisher attack as an act of self-defense, according to the Daily Mail. President Trump on Wednesday night said he asked the feds to “expedite” their probe.

“I’m trying to block traffic so they don’t go down that way,” she tells the person. All Rights Reserved. Suffice to say, the “Jennifer” discourse is far from over.

In one video, someone can be heard saying she was holding a knife during the melee. I’ve already seen the EMTs, and they told me to go home.”, It’s absolutely chilling how this white woman Jennifer can put on such a compelling show of victimhood to get sympathy when moments earlier she was stabbing a bunch of black people at Target and even lunging out of her wheelchair. Another video uploaded by Twitter user @debostic appears to show Jennifer walking toward a group of people on the sidewalk before returning to her wheelchair. “THIS IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF WHITE FOLKS PUTTING THE BLAME ON THEM.”, Conflicting reports regarding Jennifer’s age have also surfaced. A white woman in a wheelchair was involved a violent altercation with a group of mostly black people looting a Target shop in Minneapolis. One woman attempted to block protesters from leaving while driving around the store in a motorized wheelchair—but there was more to the confrontation than initially met the eye. pic.twitter.com/EpcAAF0HLY, A person tries to steal items in the wheelchair woman’s purse. While some people referred to her as “elderly,” others said that she is only 30.

“At the Target in Minneapolis that was being looted tonight during the BLM riot, a woman in a wheelchair was attacked,” he wrote. This is Karen’s violence. Several Twitter users chalked it up to another example of white people refusing to take responsibility for their actions and blaming Black people instead. Shocking video has emerged of a woman in a motorized wheelchair being punched in the head and sprayed with a fire extinguisher in Minneapolis after reportedly trying to …

Several videos posted on Twitter show the woman being pummeled and sprayed in the face by a mob as she sits in her chair. Fans share concern for Catherine after accidentally uploaded footage of Ace Family goes viral, The new Pope Francis meme is hilarious for some, problematic for others, People are crushing on bin Laden’s pro-Trump niece after viral Fox News appearance, ‘It’s absolutely painful to watch’: People think ‘SNL’ should replace Jim Carrey as Biden, Video shows California Highway Patrol car driving into crowd of George Floyd protesters, Video shows cop kneeling on neck of Black man who says he can’t breathe, Police criticized for different responses to unarmed, Black-led protests and armed, white lockdown protests. The woman — who was wearing a shirt that read, “Better Together” — said she was trying to stop people from looting a Target store when she was set upon by the violent crowd. Another video shows her trying to grab a shopping cart full of items as a woman wearing a mask grabs her around the throat. People grabbed my wheelchair. Sitemap Others insisted that it was barbaric and counterproductive to attack a woman who is disabled. I got covered with fire extinguisher stuff. One protester sprayed her with a fire extinguisher as others yelled, “Jennifer, get the f*ck out of here!” As she drove her wheelchair straight into a wall, another man asked, “Jennifer, is that enough?”, ITS THE “JENNIFER IS THAT ENOUGH?” FOR ME pic.twitter.com/TnRkvEgCvs. He writes about music and film for Forbes, Billboard, and the Austin American-Statesman. We've received your submission. “They punched me in my mouth, my head, I got punched in the head several times,” she said. !#Minneapolis pic.twitter.com/boyGwzJrIa. Glenn Beck shuts #NeverTrump DOWN with epic thread of Trump's actual accomplishments over the past 4 years, California – Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Woman in a wheelchair (possibly armed with a knife) attacked inside of Minneapolis Target during last night’s riot.
Someone then runs up from behind and hits her repeatedly on the head.
Palermo, Italy Weather, Maikel Franco Espn, Bertie Highmore, 96fm Competition Number, Duke Baseball Schedule 2019, The Comfort Of Strangers Ending, West Torrens Coaches, Ipl 2010 Points Table, Josh Brueckner Instagram, Donna Reed Family, Frightmare Meaning, Deadline At Dawn Plot, Shazam Encore, Ncaa Logo Vector, Rizin 22, Witcher 3 Cave Near Harviken, Diesel Power Giveaway, Predation Examples, Who Is Adam Devine Married To, Pacific Dogwood For Sale, Countdown Timer, History Of The Red Witch, Days Of Heaven House, Uk Space Force, Whose Line Is It Anyway? - Watch Online, How Does Tonto Die In Harry And Tonto, Shark Tale Games, George Washington University Tuition Per Semester, Tv Series Filmed In Cornwall, Dirty Series On Netflix, Entangled Publishing Advance, Wordpress Twitter Plugin, Muppet Treasure Island Full Movie, Cumulus Media Phone Number, Keston John Wow, Dc The Endless Delirium, Grey Parrot Lifespan, The Deuce Season 3 Episode 1, Harry Potter And The Forbidden Journey Hollywood, Hell House (2001 Full Movie), Fight League Fun, 5 To 7 Cast, " />
Somebody caught up … The weirdest part is….she can walk just fine?!? Do Not Sell My Personal Information.

It was one episode in a wider spree of riots … pic.twitter.com/Kip1drSPRu. Here's the original video: #Minneapolis pic.twitter.com/3hY4un4enL, — Hot Girl Luna (@BigKumiteEnergy) May 28, 2020. Videos emerged on social media late on Wednesday that appeared to show a woman in a mobility scooter being attacked while at a Target store as it was being looted by people rioting in response to the death of George Floyd, who died in police custody earlier this week. 164,337, This story has been shared 47,718 times. They stole everything they could off of me. 41,824, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved Copyright Twitchy.com/Salem Media.

?” user Daniel Bostic said on Twitter. The FBI, the Department of Justice and Minnesota state authorities are investigating his death, which led to the firing of all four officers involved in his arrest. “I got grabbed from behind. Jennifer later said she was seen by EMTs who told her to go home, but she remained at the chaotic scene and rebuffed a person’s offer to move her chair. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Your California Privacy Rights Your Ad Choices “I’ve been involved with the cops before. Neil deGrasse Tyson warns asteroid could hit Earth day before election, Hundreds of thousands of doses of COVID-19 vaccine roll off production line, Jim Carrey finally gets laughs on 'SNL' while Alec Baldwin treads water, Joe Biden's polling lead slips in wake of Post report on Hunter, NYC authorities break up 200-person party at Queens catering hall. I got Maced in the face, I got covered in fire extinguisher.”. She was later seen apparently getting up from her wheelchair and walking on her own. I got maced in the face.

pic.twitter.com/iHMwd3cYAj. This story has been shared 164,337 times. “I was peacefully protesting. This story has been shared 164,337 times.

Video captured earlier of the elderly wheelchair-bound woman who was attacked at the Minneapolis Target during the BLM riot. Opinions on Jennifer were divided on social media. Somebody caught up with Jennifer on the street after she left the Target, where she documented her wounds. Some people in social media viewed the woman as the aggressor and the fire extinguisher attack as an act of self-defense, according to the Daily Mail. President Trump on Wednesday night said he asked the feds to “expedite” their probe.

“I’m trying to block traffic so they don’t go down that way,” she tells the person. All Rights Reserved. Suffice to say, the “Jennifer” discourse is far from over.

In one video, someone can be heard saying she was holding a knife during the melee. I’ve already seen the EMTs, and they told me to go home.”, It’s absolutely chilling how this white woman Jennifer can put on such a compelling show of victimhood to get sympathy when moments earlier she was stabbing a bunch of black people at Target and even lunging out of her wheelchair. Another video uploaded by Twitter user @debostic appears to show Jennifer walking toward a group of people on the sidewalk before returning to her wheelchair. “THIS IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF WHITE FOLKS PUTTING THE BLAME ON THEM.”, Conflicting reports regarding Jennifer’s age have also surfaced. A white woman in a wheelchair was involved a violent altercation with a group of mostly black people looting a Target shop in Minneapolis. One woman attempted to block protesters from leaving while driving around the store in a motorized wheelchair—but there was more to the confrontation than initially met the eye. pic.twitter.com/EpcAAF0HLY, A person tries to steal items in the wheelchair woman’s purse. While some people referred to her as “elderly,” others said that she is only 30.

“At the Target in Minneapolis that was being looted tonight during the BLM riot, a woman in a wheelchair was attacked,” he wrote. This is Karen’s violence. Several Twitter users chalked it up to another example of white people refusing to take responsibility for their actions and blaming Black people instead. Shocking video has emerged of a woman in a motorized wheelchair being punched in the head and sprayed with a fire extinguisher in Minneapolis after reportedly trying to …

Several videos posted on Twitter show the woman being pummeled and sprayed in the face by a mob as she sits in her chair. Fans share concern for Catherine after accidentally uploaded footage of Ace Family goes viral, The new Pope Francis meme is hilarious for some, problematic for others, People are crushing on bin Laden’s pro-Trump niece after viral Fox News appearance, ‘It’s absolutely painful to watch’: People think ‘SNL’ should replace Jim Carrey as Biden, Video shows California Highway Patrol car driving into crowd of George Floyd protesters, Video shows cop kneeling on neck of Black man who says he can’t breathe, Police criticized for different responses to unarmed, Black-led protests and armed, white lockdown protests. The woman — who was wearing a shirt that read, “Better Together” — said she was trying to stop people from looting a Target store when she was set upon by the violent crowd. Another video shows her trying to grab a shopping cart full of items as a woman wearing a mask grabs her around the throat. People grabbed my wheelchair. Sitemap Others insisted that it was barbaric and counterproductive to attack a woman who is disabled. I got covered with fire extinguisher stuff. One protester sprayed her with a fire extinguisher as others yelled, “Jennifer, get the f*ck out of here!” As she drove her wheelchair straight into a wall, another man asked, “Jennifer, is that enough?”, ITS THE “JENNIFER IS THAT ENOUGH?” FOR ME pic.twitter.com/TnRkvEgCvs. He writes about music and film for Forbes, Billboard, and the Austin American-Statesman. We've received your submission. “They punched me in my mouth, my head, I got punched in the head several times,” she said. !#Minneapolis pic.twitter.com/boyGwzJrIa. Glenn Beck shuts #NeverTrump DOWN with epic thread of Trump's actual accomplishments over the past 4 years, California – Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Woman in a wheelchair (possibly armed with a knife) attacked inside of Minneapolis Target during last night’s riot.
Palermo, Italy Weather, Maikel Franco Espn, Bertie Highmore, 96fm Competition Number, Duke Baseball Schedule 2019, The Comfort Of Strangers Ending, West Torrens Coaches, Ipl 2010 Points Table, Josh Brueckner Instagram, Donna Reed Family, Frightmare Meaning, Deadline At Dawn Plot, Shazam Encore, Ncaa Logo Vector, Rizin 22, Witcher 3 Cave Near Harviken, Diesel Power Giveaway, Predation Examples, Who Is Adam Devine Married To, Pacific Dogwood For Sale, Countdown Timer, History Of The Red Witch, Days Of Heaven House, Uk Space Force, Whose Line Is It Anyway? - Watch Online, How Does Tonto Die In Harry And Tonto, Shark Tale Games, George Washington University Tuition Per Semester, Tv Series Filmed In Cornwall, Dirty Series On Netflix, Entangled Publishing Advance, Wordpress Twitter Plugin, Muppet Treasure Island Full Movie, Cumulus Media Phone Number, Keston John Wow, Dc The Endless Delirium, Grey Parrot Lifespan, The Deuce Season 3 Episode 1, Harry Potter And The Forbidden Journey Hollywood, Hell House (2001 Full Movie), Fight League Fun, 5 To 7 Cast, " />
19 Oct

target lady riot

Adele to host ‘Saturday Night Live’ next week with musical guest H.E.R. Twitter tries censoring article Dr. Scott Atlas shares that takes draconian COVID restrictions…, The choice of tactical vehicle used by the Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping militia is utterly hilarious, Robert Reich wants to battle what he perceives to be a totalitarian problem with a curiously fascist solution, ‘He kicked ISIS' a*s!' “They punched me in the mouth, my head … I got punched in the head several times. Your California Privacy Rights However, in another video, someone can be heard saying she had a knife. They also tried to cover up the text at the bottom portion of the video which is supposed to read "She stabbing people" They covered it, once again, so you wouldn't know what the video was actually about. Protesters in Minneapolis gathered over the last two nights to protest the death of George Floyd, the unarmed Black man who died after a police officer knelt on his neck for more than seven minutes on Monday. Kirstie Alley unapologetically explains why she’s voting for Trump (AGAIN) and the Left…, ‘Stop attacking gay people’: Richard Grenell brilliantly beats Neera Tanden at her own…, ‘You have NO POWER here!’ Nancy Pelosi giving Trump 48 hours to agree to her pork demands in…, WTAF?! This is borderline racist. Terms of Use The videos emerged as violent protests rocked the city over Floyd’s death while in police custody. Right-wing media personality Andy Ngo tweeted video of Jennifer’s showdown with protesters, as he exhaustively documented the protests last night. Richard Grenell explains to Yahoo News journo why President Trump was in Southern California, Robert Reich wants to battle what he perceives to be a totalitarian problem with a curiously fascist…, NYT issues a MAJOR correction to its mega-viral white woman in Central Park story, Dana Loesch corrects Dave Bautista on AR-15s (and grammar), The Hill gets mocked for its ludicrous headline on President Trump at church, WATCH: Journo asks Joe Biden what flavor milkshake he ordered, ‘Hateful, rich liberals’: Ted Cruz responds to the ‘contempt’ directed at him…, We the government?

Palermo, Italy Weather, Maikel Franco Espn, Bertie Highmore, 96fm Competition Number, Duke Baseball Schedule 2019, The Comfort Of Strangers Ending, West Torrens Coaches, Ipl 2010 Points Table, Josh Brueckner Instagram, Donna Reed Family, Frightmare Meaning, Deadline At Dawn Plot, Shazam Encore, Ncaa Logo Vector, Rizin 22, Witcher 3 Cave Near Harviken, Diesel Power Giveaway, Predation Examples, Who Is Adam Devine Married To, Pacific Dogwood For Sale, Countdown Timer, History Of The Red Witch, Days Of Heaven House, Uk Space Force, Whose Line Is It Anyway? - Watch Online, How Does Tonto Die In Harry And Tonto, Shark Tale Games, George Washington University Tuition Per Semester, Tv Series Filmed In Cornwall, Dirty Series On Netflix, Entangled Publishing Advance, Wordpress Twitter Plugin, Muppet Treasure Island Full Movie, Cumulus Media Phone Number, Keston John Wow, Dc The Endless Delirium, Grey Parrot Lifespan, The Deuce Season 3 Episode 1, Harry Potter And The Forbidden Journey Hollywood, Hell House (2001 Full Movie), Fight League Fun, 5 To 7 Cast,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )