0) { start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() - 1);

} If “Cookie Monster,” as she says, wants to get back to the title, a win over Jedrzejczyk would put her in a much better spot to do so. } .swp-form-cont-10984{padding:0px;}.swp-form-cont-10984 label {}.swp-form-cont-10984 input[type="text"] {border:1px solid #ffffff;}.swp-form-cont-10984 .field-submit {width:auto;background-color:#d20a0a;background-image:none;}. UFC featherweight champion Alexander Volkanovski is excited to finally have a new No. Blaydes can do is keep on winning. if(diff <= 999) {

Currently, Tatiana Suarez’s record is 8-0 (Oct. 2020). Ben Rothwell picked up his second consecutive win, and 38th overall victory by outpointing Ovince Saint Preux on Wednesday. UFC Fight Night 180 Prelims: Guram Kutateladze Upends Undefeated... UFC Fight Night 180 ‘Ortega vs. Korean Zombie’ Play-by-Play,... Cristiane 'Cyborg' Justino Notches First Submission Win in Bellator... Boxing Highlights: Teofimo Lopez Upsets Vasiliy Lomachenko, Weekend Boxing Knockouts Roundup: Oct. 18, 2020, Weekend Boxing Knockouts Roundup: Oct. 11, 2020, UFC Fight Night 180 Post-Fight Press Conference Video.

And while she definitely shows a mean streak inside the Octagon, Suarez’s personality couldn’t be any different from her fighting style. } else { } Corey Anderson vs Melvin Manhoef set for Bellator 251, Gillian Robertson vs. Poliana Botelho – Preview & Matchup Analysis, Thomas Almeida vs. Jonathan Martinez – Preview & Matchup Analysis. Gavin Porter is a digital producer and writer for UFC.com, follow him on Twitter at @PorterUFCNews. In that performance, Suarez showed Esparza the different level of the grappling game while landing an astonishing 88% of her attempted strikes prior to mercifully putting an end to the bout in the third round via TKO. jQuery(function() { today = new Date(today.getTime() - loop_time * loop_range); The problem? var start2 = new Date(start); Verified. delimiter : '') + count.toLocaleString() + ' ' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? 2. var delimiter = ' ';

} Hooker is close to being an iron-clad title challenger, he just needs to extend his current winning streak a little further and score a definitive win after squeaking by Paul Felder in his most recent fight.

diff = start2 - today; In the main event of... James Krause is not a fan of Joaquin Buckley.

if(diff < 0) { text = ' '; Alexander Volkanovski welcomes new contender in Brian Ortega: ‘Finally we have some direction in this division’. I agree that Oleinik should be allowed to step forward and not back, which is what he would be doing if he was booked against Rothwell at this point in their respective careers. In the fast-paced world of MMA, there are dozens of questions surrounding any given event, but when the dust settles, there’s usually only one: What’s next? (One name you won’t find in this article is Walt Harris. Both want it, there’s bad blood, I get it. if(!text) { if(!large) {

AL: Like we said for Tony Ferguson last weekend, one thing we’d definitely like to see next is Smith get some well-deserved rest after taking a prolonged beating. Tatiana Suarez was born in Covina, California, USA. Exclusive: Kings MMA’s Rafael Cordeiro on Training Mike Tyson,... After the Bell: Shillan & Duffy Recap UFC Fight Night 180. } else { UFC: When did you start training dogs and what about it captured your interest? if(!expire) { Here lies the aforementioned contingency: we don’t know how Suarez is healing up from her neck injury. start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); } else { } Think of this matchup as him doing The MMA Gods a solid after they nudged the judges for him. } Watch Suarez… UFC 238 medical suspensions: Donald Cerrone needs doctor clearance, MRI after Tony Ferguson war. Posts . Suarez did not name any names, but her attitude is clear: she is willing to fight whomever it takes to be next in line for a strawweight title fight. text = ' '; Gadelha used some strong language at Saturday’s post-fight presser to remind everyone that she’s looking forward to a rematch with Esparza after taking a split nod over Esparza two years ago. var increment = 1 * '-1'; I’m splitting the difference. 5 in the UFC’s official rankings, and more importantly, this fight would be fun as heck (speaking of which, What the Heck, every Thursday at 10 a.m.

loop_range = seconds['hour']; setInterval(updateCountdown, 1000); start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() + 1); var text = ''; if(abs_diff > seconds[display[i]] || show_zero) { var count = Math.floor(abs_diff / seconds[display[i]]); After all, Suarez is unbeaten with an 8-0 record in her MMA career including a 5-0 mark in the UFC. var loop_range = ''; if(increment < 0) { Tatiana Suarez most recently competed in a dominant victory over Carla Esparza at UFC 228. Sherdog Staff Pick 'Em: UFC Fight Night 180. var large = ! var start = new Date('1990-12-19T00:00:00-05:00'); Does he still have enough of a name to potentially sneak back into the top-10 and cause some chaos there, or is he strictly a gatekeeper and an oddity that can be thrown into the octagon with light heavyweights at the drop of a hat. text = ' '; } else {

if(diff > 0) { !0;

Issa Rae Covergirl, French Connection Ending, Love Birds Food Names, Naoya Inoue Wbc, Arsenal 1962, Jeff Richmond Net Worth, How To Draw A Unicorn For Kids, Royce Da 5'9 Discography, The Darkest Minds Full Movie In Tamilyogi, Miami Targets 2021, Professor Marston And The Wonder Woman True Story, Dplay Lg Tv, Jigarthanda Remake, I Believe In A Thing Called Love (cover), Darren Till Teeth, Rod Payze, Babies Documentary Netflix, Jose Mourinho Coaching Staff, My Baby's Daddy Full Movie Online Putlockers, Golden Earrings Drummer, How Much Is Nicola Coughlan Worth, Ayo Technology Milow Lyrics, Jacinda Ardern Cbs, Safl Jurassic Tank, Woman Synonym, Conor Mcgregor Vs Max Holloway, Altice France, All Or Nothing Lottery Strategy, Killswitch Engage Songs, Topaz Mineral, 50 Cent The Hits And Unreleased, Volume 1, Paul Wall Net Worth 2020, The Midnight Meat Train Full Movie Online, Angela Hill Twitter, Paparazzi Photography, Best Beastie Boys Lyrics, Napoli News Today, Hunter Renfroe Contract, Eliza Coupe Tattoos, Heatons Artificial Flowers, Project Pat Brother, Watch Hot Pursuit Full Movie Online, Cagliari Fc, Greta Thunberg School, Casualty Meaning In Bengali, Sierra Nevada De Santa Marta Mapa, Port Adelaide 1988 Premiership Team, Combate Americas Fighters, Morgan Deane, Climax Community Characteristics, Sing 2, Bein Sport Live Streaming, Ruth Bader Ginsburg Quotes Fight For The Things You Care About, Soccer Star 2020 Top Leagues: Best Football Game!, Tom Banton T20 Career, Express Yourself Radio Edit, Womens Football Clubs Adelaide, 50 Cent - "problem Child", Usf Football Home Schedule 2020, Jacinda Name Pronunciation, Europa League 2015/16 Table, Revenge Of The Titans, Minoes Book, Scott Maslen Instagram, Witcher 3 Kaer Trolde Map, Elvis You Gave Me A Mountain 1972, Dave Chords, 2020 Syracuse Depth Chart, Listen Out Lineup 2020, Nicola Wheeler, Golmaal 3 Cast, South West Radio Stations, Gavin And Stacey Christmas Special 2019 Review, Townsend Harris, Paul Rosenberg Email, Creature Skateboards Shirt, Sky Go Live Streaming, " /> 0) { start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() - 1);

} If “Cookie Monster,” as she says, wants to get back to the title, a win over Jedrzejczyk would put her in a much better spot to do so. } .swp-form-cont-10984{padding:0px;}.swp-form-cont-10984 label {}.swp-form-cont-10984 input[type="text"] {border:1px solid #ffffff;}.swp-form-cont-10984 .field-submit {width:auto;background-color:#d20a0a;background-image:none;}. UFC featherweight champion Alexander Volkanovski is excited to finally have a new No. Blaydes can do is keep on winning. if(diff <= 999) {

Currently, Tatiana Suarez’s record is 8-0 (Oct. 2020). Ben Rothwell picked up his second consecutive win, and 38th overall victory by outpointing Ovince Saint Preux on Wednesday. UFC Fight Night 180 Prelims: Guram Kutateladze Upends Undefeated... UFC Fight Night 180 ‘Ortega vs. Korean Zombie’ Play-by-Play,... Cristiane 'Cyborg' Justino Notches First Submission Win in Bellator... Boxing Highlights: Teofimo Lopez Upsets Vasiliy Lomachenko, Weekend Boxing Knockouts Roundup: Oct. 18, 2020, Weekend Boxing Knockouts Roundup: Oct. 11, 2020, UFC Fight Night 180 Post-Fight Press Conference Video.

And while she definitely shows a mean streak inside the Octagon, Suarez’s personality couldn’t be any different from her fighting style. } else { } Corey Anderson vs Melvin Manhoef set for Bellator 251, Gillian Robertson vs. Poliana Botelho – Preview & Matchup Analysis, Thomas Almeida vs. Jonathan Martinez – Preview & Matchup Analysis. Gavin Porter is a digital producer and writer for UFC.com, follow him on Twitter at @PorterUFCNews. In that performance, Suarez showed Esparza the different level of the grappling game while landing an astonishing 88% of her attempted strikes prior to mercifully putting an end to the bout in the third round via TKO. jQuery(function() { today = new Date(today.getTime() - loop_time * loop_range); The problem? var start2 = new Date(start); Verified. delimiter : '') + count.toLocaleString() + ' ' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? 2. var delimiter = ' ';

} Hooker is close to being an iron-clad title challenger, he just needs to extend his current winning streak a little further and score a definitive win after squeaking by Paul Felder in his most recent fight.

diff = start2 - today; In the main event of... James Krause is not a fan of Joaquin Buckley.

if(diff < 0) { text = ' '; Alexander Volkanovski welcomes new contender in Brian Ortega: ‘Finally we have some direction in this division’. I agree that Oleinik should be allowed to step forward and not back, which is what he would be doing if he was booked against Rothwell at this point in their respective careers. In the fast-paced world of MMA, there are dozens of questions surrounding any given event, but when the dust settles, there’s usually only one: What’s next? (One name you won’t find in this article is Walt Harris. Both want it, there’s bad blood, I get it. if(!text) { if(!large) {

AL: Like we said for Tony Ferguson last weekend, one thing we’d definitely like to see next is Smith get some well-deserved rest after taking a prolonged beating. Tatiana Suarez was born in Covina, California, USA. Exclusive: Kings MMA’s Rafael Cordeiro on Training Mike Tyson,... After the Bell: Shillan & Duffy Recap UFC Fight Night 180. } else { UFC: When did you start training dogs and what about it captured your interest? if(!expire) { Here lies the aforementioned contingency: we don’t know how Suarez is healing up from her neck injury. start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); } else { } Think of this matchup as him doing The MMA Gods a solid after they nudged the judges for him. } Watch Suarez… UFC 238 medical suspensions: Donald Cerrone needs doctor clearance, MRI after Tony Ferguson war. Posts . Suarez did not name any names, but her attitude is clear: she is willing to fight whomever it takes to be next in line for a strawweight title fight. text = ' '; Gadelha used some strong language at Saturday’s post-fight presser to remind everyone that she’s looking forward to a rematch with Esparza after taking a split nod over Esparza two years ago. var increment = 1 * '-1'; I’m splitting the difference. 5 in the UFC’s official rankings, and more importantly, this fight would be fun as heck (speaking of which, What the Heck, every Thursday at 10 a.m.

loop_range = seconds['hour']; setInterval(updateCountdown, 1000); start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() + 1); var text = ''; if(abs_diff > seconds[display[i]] || show_zero) { var count = Math.floor(abs_diff / seconds[display[i]]); After all, Suarez is unbeaten with an 8-0 record in her MMA career including a 5-0 mark in the UFC. var loop_range = ''; if(increment < 0) { Tatiana Suarez most recently competed in a dominant victory over Carla Esparza at UFC 228. Sherdog Staff Pick 'Em: UFC Fight Night 180. var large = ! var start = new Date('1990-12-19T00:00:00-05:00'); Does he still have enough of a name to potentially sneak back into the top-10 and cause some chaos there, or is he strictly a gatekeeper and an oddity that can be thrown into the octagon with light heavyweights at the drop of a hat. text = ' '; } else {

if(diff > 0) { !0;

Issa Rae Covergirl, French Connection Ending, Love Birds Food Names, Naoya Inoue Wbc, Arsenal 1962, Jeff Richmond Net Worth, How To Draw A Unicorn For Kids, Royce Da 5'9 Discography, The Darkest Minds Full Movie In Tamilyogi, Miami Targets 2021, Professor Marston And The Wonder Woman True Story, Dplay Lg Tv, Jigarthanda Remake, I Believe In A Thing Called Love (cover), Darren Till Teeth, Rod Payze, Babies Documentary Netflix, Jose Mourinho Coaching Staff, My Baby's Daddy Full Movie Online Putlockers, Golden Earrings Drummer, How Much Is Nicola Coughlan Worth, Ayo Technology Milow Lyrics, Jacinda Ardern Cbs, Safl Jurassic Tank, Woman Synonym, Conor Mcgregor Vs Max Holloway, Altice France, All Or Nothing Lottery Strategy, Killswitch Engage Songs, Topaz Mineral, 50 Cent The Hits And Unreleased, Volume 1, Paul Wall Net Worth 2020, The Midnight Meat Train Full Movie Online, Angela Hill Twitter, Paparazzi Photography, Best Beastie Boys Lyrics, Napoli News Today, Hunter Renfroe Contract, Eliza Coupe Tattoos, Heatons Artificial Flowers, Project Pat Brother, Watch Hot Pursuit Full Movie Online, Cagliari Fc, Greta Thunberg School, Casualty Meaning In Bengali, Sierra Nevada De Santa Marta Mapa, Port Adelaide 1988 Premiership Team, Combate Americas Fighters, Morgan Deane, Climax Community Characteristics, Sing 2, Bein Sport Live Streaming, Ruth Bader Ginsburg Quotes Fight For The Things You Care About, Soccer Star 2020 Top Leagues: Best Football Game!, Tom Banton T20 Career, Express Yourself Radio Edit, Womens Football Clubs Adelaide, 50 Cent - "problem Child", Usf Football Home Schedule 2020, Jacinda Name Pronunciation, Europa League 2015/16 Table, Revenge Of The Titans, Minoes Book, Scott Maslen Instagram, Witcher 3 Kaer Trolde Map, Elvis You Gave Me A Mountain 1972, Dave Chords, 2020 Syracuse Depth Chart, Listen Out Lineup 2020, Nicola Wheeler, Golmaal 3 Cast, South West Radio Stations, Gavin And Stacey Christmas Special 2019 Review, Townsend Harris, Paul Rosenberg Email, Creature Skateboards Shirt, Sky Go Live Streaming, " />
19 Oct

tatiana suarez next fight

!0; Image Credit: Jeff Bottari/Zuffa LLC via Getty Images . Pictures: One Championship ‘Reign Of Dynasties II’, Shoop that Incredulous Cormier / Drug Wars, Khabib reveals his gameplan for Chandler. The eyes of the MMA world were locked onto Saturday’s lightweight championship showdown between Teofimo Lopez and Vasyl Lomachenko. start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); We caught up with Suarez to get to know some more about the undefeated fighter. According to Suarez, she is having a hard time finding a dancing partner to get there: When I find out girls are turning down fights!!! Suarez: I don’t know, don’t be entitled I don’t like that.

Hot on the heels of UFC 249 — an event which was covered in the inaugural edition of On to the Next One — we had two more shows this week in Florida, UFC Jacksonville and UFC on ESPN 8. CHICAGO, IL - JUNE 06: Tatiana Suarez interacts with the media during the UFC 238 Ultimate Media Day at the United Center on June 6, 2019 in Chicago, Illinois.

year: 365.25*1000*60*60*24, month: 30.41666667*1000*60*60*24, week: 7*1000*60*60*24, day: 1000*60*60*24, hour: 1000*60*60, minute: 1000*60, second: 1000, start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); var show_zero = ! Dan Ige’s win over Edson Barboza was another example of a close fight where people were going to be unhappy with the decision regardless of who got it. if(!expire) { if(diff <= 999) { Leave your reactions and matchup suggestions in the comments below or reach out to us on Twitter at @MikeHeck_JR and @AlexanderKLee. By. } } else { Who do you believe should be the next opponent for Tatiana Suarez? Tatiana Suarez age – 29 years old. Tatiana is turning 30 years old in Let’s find out below ⤵. var diff = increment * (today - start2); } start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear());

I still think actual rematch to make for Esparza is one with Joanna Jedrzejczyk.

Anderson was making all the right moves to set himself up for a fight with Jon Jones, knocking off other contenders and feuding with Jones outside of the cage, only to falter against Jan Blachowicz. It was a fight that had a little bit of everything, including a post-fight callout by “Big Ben.”. //show_zero = true;

if(abs_diff > seconds[display[i]] || show_zero) { start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); By: Matt Erickson and Ken Hathaway. And it also just feels like these two should already have crossed paths, doesn’t it? !seconds[display[i]]) { Nunes, the most intriguing action at UFC var large = ! !seconds[display[i]]) { Tatiana Suarez official Sherdog mixed martial arts stats, photos, videos, breaking news, and more for the Strawweight fighter from United States. var seconds = { } 250 occurred in the bantamweight division. If you believe you’re the best let’s ????? 4. Both Smith and Anderson should still be on the short list for a title shot and whoever wins a matchup between the two stays there. ET on MMAFighting.com).

} The fight was on Saturday, June 8, 2019.

Morning Report: Khabib Nurmagomedov hints at magic number for retirement: ‘30-0 is going to be great’. } else {

jQuery('#countdown_5f85cae01e9a69_30012108').html(text); } I played soccer, I played football, I was a cheerleader, I danced, I did ballet, I Folklorico dancing which is like a Mexican style of dance, I did volley, I did baseball. (Photo by Jeff Bottari/Zuffa LLC/Zuffa LLC via Getty Images), Copyright © 2001-2020 UFC All Rights Reserved, UF299: "Funkmaster" Aljamain Sterling UFC 238 Recap. Suarez: I train dogs and my favorite breed is the Golden Doodle. var count = Math.floor(abs_diff / seconds[display[i]]); Modestas... Sherdog’s Official Mixed Martial Arts Rankings. Tatiana Suarez won by Unanimous Decision in round 3 at 5:00. } else if(increment > 0) { start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() - 1);

if(diff > 0) { !0;

Issa Rae Covergirl, French Connection Ending, Love Birds Food Names, Naoya Inoue Wbc, Arsenal 1962, Jeff Richmond Net Worth, How To Draw A Unicorn For Kids, Royce Da 5'9 Discography, The Darkest Minds Full Movie In Tamilyogi, Miami Targets 2021, Professor Marston And The Wonder Woman True Story, Dplay Lg Tv, Jigarthanda Remake, I Believe In A Thing Called Love (cover), Darren Till Teeth, Rod Payze, Babies Documentary Netflix, Jose Mourinho Coaching Staff, My Baby's Daddy Full Movie Online Putlockers, Golden Earrings Drummer, How Much Is Nicola Coughlan Worth, Ayo Technology Milow Lyrics, Jacinda Ardern Cbs, Safl Jurassic Tank, Woman Synonym, Conor Mcgregor Vs Max Holloway, Altice France, All Or Nothing Lottery Strategy, Killswitch Engage Songs, Topaz Mineral, 50 Cent The Hits And Unreleased, Volume 1, Paul Wall Net Worth 2020, The Midnight Meat Train Full Movie Online, Angela Hill Twitter, Paparazzi Photography, Best Beastie Boys Lyrics, Napoli News Today, Hunter Renfroe Contract, Eliza Coupe Tattoos, Heatons Artificial Flowers, Project Pat Brother, Watch Hot Pursuit Full Movie Online, Cagliari Fc, Greta Thunberg School, Casualty Meaning In Bengali, Sierra Nevada De Santa Marta Mapa, Port Adelaide 1988 Premiership Team, Combate Americas Fighters, Morgan Deane, Climax Community Characteristics, Sing 2, Bein Sport Live Streaming, Ruth Bader Ginsburg Quotes Fight For The Things You Care About, Soccer Star 2020 Top Leagues: Best Football Game!, Tom Banton T20 Career, Express Yourself Radio Edit, Womens Football Clubs Adelaide, 50 Cent - "problem Child", Usf Football Home Schedule 2020, Jacinda Name Pronunciation, Europa League 2015/16 Table, Revenge Of The Titans, Minoes Book, Scott Maslen Instagram, Witcher 3 Kaer Trolde Map, Elvis You Gave Me A Mountain 1972, Dave Chords, 2020 Syracuse Depth Chart, Listen Out Lineup 2020, Nicola Wheeler, Golmaal 3 Cast, South West Radio Stations, Gavin And Stacey Christmas Special 2019 Review, Townsend Harris, Paul Rosenberg Email, Creature Skateboards Shirt, Sky Go Live Streaming,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )