Literally. :)”:D – Developer's Aunt. Finding Paradise is the 2nd full episode of To the Moon's series.

With each step back in time, a new fragment of Johnny’s past is revealed. 9/10 – Eurogamer All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Finding Paradise, Finding Paradise Soundtrack, “Simply a narrative masterpiece...”9.1/10 – IGN“... A memorable experience that may last me a lifetime.”9.3/10 – RPGFan“I'm just happy to be here.

Includes 2 items: To the Moon, To the Moon Soundtrack Package info. Sitemap, Ruining sentimental moments, one badly timed joke after another. “How do I explain why it’s brilliant without spoiling what makes it so?”

Sign in to add your own tags to this product.

And Johnny’s last wish is, of course… to go to the moon. Shortly after, they’d draw their last breath. -Developer's Aunt This particular story follows Dr. Rosalene and Dr. Watts’ attempt to fulfill the dream of the dying elderly man, Johnny.

Dr. Eva Rosalene and Dr. Neil Watts have rather peculiar jobs: They give people another chance to live. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), Paper Memories - Comic Stories from Finding Paradise & To the Moon, A unique & non-combat story-driven experience, Innovative mix between adventure game elements and classic RPG aesthetics, Acclaimed original soundtrack that closely ties to the story, An espresso execution with zero filler and no time drains.

However, since these new memories are permanent, the conflict between them and the existing authentic memories clash in such a way that it ceases the person’s ability to properly function. Platypus Comic Strips+, Finding Paradise, Finding Paradise Soundtrack, Paper Memories - Comic Stories from Finding Paradise & To the Moon, “How do I explain why it’s brilliant without spoiling what makes it so?”

- 97% of the 231 user reviews in the last 30 days are positive.

Sign in to see reasons why you may or may not like this based on your games, friends, and curators you follow.

Includes 2 items: Welcome This wiki is containing information about the 16-bit indie RPG from Freebird Games, To the Moon and its sequels, A Bird Story and Finding Paradise.. We are currently maintaining 49 articles and 263 files.. To view reviews within a date range, please click and drag a selection on a graph above or click on a specific bar. "I guess the music's kinda nice..." The current charity of choice is ASAN. – GameSpot 8/10, “I guess the music’s kinda nice.” If there are any questions, feel free to send me a message through the contact form in this site, make a thread on the forums, or e-mail me directly at kan@freebirdgames[dot]com. The technology requires the doctors to step into the memories of the patient, which are reconstructed as interactive scenes. 10/10 – PC PowerPlay. And as the two doctors piece together the puzzled events that spanned a life time, they seek to find out just why the frail old man chose his dying wish to be what it is.

There is more than one way to buy this game. 8/10 – GameSpot All rights reserved. [Platypus Comic Strips+] To the Moon, too!

“It’s simple, poignant, and full of heart.” Blog | Platypus Comic Strips+, Finding Paradise, Finding Paradise Soundtrack, Paper Memories - Comic Stories from Finding Paradise & To the Moon, Includes 2 items:

Filter reviews by the user's playtime when the review was written: When enabled, off-topic review activity will be filtered out. And if all goes well, they would wake up, having lived the dream life they never had, and embrace a brief moment of blissful fulfillment. You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam. © 2020 Valve Corporation.

Fischer's Lovebird Cost, Joe Musgrove Fantasy, Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 Rocket Scene Song, Fear Not Of Man Lyrics, Parental Control On Google Chrome, Jaxon Smith Hudl, Ana Gasteyer Net Worth, Romy Rosemont The Fosters, How To Break Up With Someone You Love Without Hurting Them, Blank For The Wings Of A Dove Saying, Slaughter Mtv Unplugged, Sports Coaching Courses In Germany, Reuters Connect, True Detective Tatel, Make Tracks Synonym, Snl Kenan Thompson What Up With That, Jones New York Pants, From Dusk Till Dawn Streaming, Syracuse Basketball Roster 2015, The King And The Mockingbird English Dub, Steve Opgenorth, Martha Speaks Games, Will Fries High School, Night Of The Big Heat Wiki, Ocelot Minecraft, Osn Streaming, Where Is The Birdman Of Alcatraz Buried, Safety Not Guaranteed Streaming, Zouwu Harry Potter, 50 Cent - Power Of The Dollar Tracklist, Boy Netflix, Captivated Documentary, Simple Man Drama, Mma Ontario Government, Black Panther Director, Who Played The Baby In Tootsie, Sky Cricket Vodcast, Mcgregor Vs Diaz 1 Full Fight, Landscape In The Mist Watch Online, Dough App, Anfield Index, Simon Pegg Hbo, Footsteps In The Fog Review, Memory Foam Pillow, Ashley Walters Wife, Dan Aykroyd Ghostbusters, Georgetown Application Essays 2021, Wu Tang Clan Bring The Ruckus Genius, Back Then Website, Where Is Clemson College Football Team Located, Iptv Meaning, Barcelona Third Kit 2021, Friday The 13th Part 2 Quotes, Unc Football 2020 Preview, The Lego Movie 2 Full Movie Watch, Melbourne Park Derbyshire, Sofia The First Song Lyrics, 1 Clemson University, In Lamhon Ke Daaman Mein Singer, Stephen A Smith Education, Makeup Oil Primer, Where Was Kubrick's First Feature Film Fear And Desire Shot, Atlas, Rise Meaning, Bryce Mitchell Sherdog, Kid Cudi Songs, Musa: The Warrior Full Movie, Talksport Podcast, Is Living Hell An Oxymoron, Centurion For Honor, Zachary Mabry Now, Barcelona Vs Levante History, Warren G Regulate Wikipedia Entry, Watch Chozen, True Blood Season 1 Episode 1 Full Episode, Penelope Snl Meme, Post Concussion Syndrome, One Championship Tickets, Extended Slice Syntax Python, Espn Dstv Compact, Rougarou: Louisiana, What Is Relation And Function, Alec Guinness, Snoop Dogg - I Wanna Thank Me, Boldy James Net Worth, Young Buck Instagram, Mike Brosseau Fantasy, The Actress Cast, Unusual Bird Names, Sean Gunn Kraglin, Bill Simmons Net Worth, Jill Whelan Husband, All Eyes On Me Lyrics Burna Boy, Rayne The Killing, Abdoulaye Diop Doctor, Jermaine Hopkins Net Worth 2020, Arsenal Vs Newcastle 7-3 Lineup, Alps Peaks, What Is Asphalt Made Of, " />

Literally. :)”:D – Developer's Aunt. Finding Paradise is the 2nd full episode of To the Moon's series.

With each step back in time, a new fragment of Johnny’s past is revealed. 9/10 – Eurogamer All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Finding Paradise, Finding Paradise Soundtrack, “Simply a narrative masterpiece...”9.1/10 – IGN“... A memorable experience that may last me a lifetime.”9.3/10 – RPGFan“I'm just happy to be here.

Includes 2 items: To the Moon, To the Moon Soundtrack Package info. Sitemap, Ruining sentimental moments, one badly timed joke after another. “How do I explain why it’s brilliant without spoiling what makes it so?”

And Johnny’s last wish is, of course… to go to the moon. Shortly after, they’d draw their last breath. -Developer's Aunt This particular story follows Dr. Rosalene and Dr. Watts’ attempt to fulfill the dream of the dying elderly man, Johnny.

Dr. Eva Rosalene and Dr. Neil Watts have rather peculiar jobs: They give people another chance to live. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), Paper Memories - Comic Stories from Finding Paradise & To the Moon, A unique & non-combat story-driven experience, Innovative mix between adventure game elements and classic RPG aesthetics, Acclaimed original soundtrack that closely ties to the story, An espresso execution with zero filler and no time drains.

However, since these new memories are permanent, the conflict between them and the existing authentic memories clash in such a way that it ceases the person’s ability to properly function. Platypus Comic Strips+, Finding Paradise, Finding Paradise Soundtrack, Paper Memories - Comic Stories from Finding Paradise & To the Moon, “How do I explain why it’s brilliant without spoiling what makes it so?”

Sign in to see reasons why you may or may not like this based on your games, friends, and curators you follow.

Includes 2 items: Welcome This wiki is containing information about the 16-bit indie RPG from Freebird Games, To the Moon and its sequels, A Bird Story and Finding Paradise.. We are currently maintaining 49 articles and 263 files.. To view reviews within a date range, please click and drag a selection on a graph above or click on a specific bar. "I guess the music's kinda nice..." The current charity of choice is ASAN. – GameSpot 8/10, “I guess the music’s kinda nice.” If there are any questions, feel free to send me a message through the contact form in this site, make a thread on the forums, or e-mail me directly at kan@freebirdgames[dot]com. The technology requires the doctors to step into the memories of the patient, which are reconstructed as interactive scenes. 10/10 – PC PowerPlay. And as the two doctors piece together the puzzled events that spanned a life time, they seek to find out just why the frail old man chose his dying wish to be what it is.

There is more than one way to buy this game. 8/10 – GameSpot All rights reserved. [Platypus Comic Strips+] To the Moon, too!

“It’s simple, poignant, and full of heart.” Blog | Platypus Comic Strips+, Finding Paradise, Finding Paradise Soundtrack, Paper Memories - Comic Stories from Finding Paradise & To the Moon, Includes 2 items:

Filter reviews by the user's playtime when the review was written: When enabled, off-topic review activity will be filtered out. And if all goes well, they would wake up, having lived the dream life they never had, and embrace a brief moment of blissful fulfillment. You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam. © 2020 Valve Corporation.

Fischer's Lovebird Cost, Joe Musgrove Fantasy, Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 Rocket Scene Song, Fear Not Of Man Lyrics, Parental Control On Google Chrome, Jaxon Smith Hudl, Ana Gasteyer Net Worth, Romy Rosemont The Fosters, How To Break Up With Someone You Love Without Hurting Them, Blank For The Wings Of A Dove Saying, Slaughter Mtv Unplugged, Sports Coaching Courses In Germany, Reuters Connect, True Detective Tatel, Make Tracks Synonym, Snl Kenan Thompson What Up With That, Jones New York Pants, From Dusk Till Dawn Streaming, Syracuse Basketball Roster 2015, The King And The Mockingbird English Dub, Steve Opgenorth, Martha Speaks Games, Will Fries High School, Night Of The Big Heat Wiki, Ocelot Minecraft, Osn Streaming, Where Is The Birdman Of Alcatraz Buried, Safety Not Guaranteed Streaming, Zouwu Harry Potter, 50 Cent - Power Of The Dollar Tracklist, Boy Netflix, Captivated Documentary, Simple Man Drama, Mma Ontario Government, Black Panther Director, Who Played The Baby In Tootsie, Sky Cricket Vodcast, Mcgregor Vs Diaz 1 Full Fight, Landscape In The Mist Watch Online, Dough App, Anfield Index, Simon Pegg Hbo, Footsteps In The Fog Review, Memory Foam Pillow, Ashley Walters Wife, Dan Aykroyd Ghostbusters, Georgetown Application Essays 2021, Wu Tang Clan Bring The Ruckus Genius, Back Then Website, Where Is Clemson College Football Team Located, Iptv Meaning, Barcelona Third Kit 2021, Friday The 13th Part 2 Quotes, Unc Football 2020 Preview, The Lego Movie 2 Full Movie Watch, Melbourne Park Derbyshire, Sofia The First Song Lyrics, 1 Clemson University, In Lamhon Ke Daaman Mein Singer, Stephen A Smith Education, Makeup Oil Primer, Where Was Kubrick's First Feature Film Fear And Desire Shot, Atlas, Rise Meaning, Bryce Mitchell Sherdog, Kid Cudi Songs, Musa: The Warrior Full Movie, Talksport Podcast, Is Living Hell An Oxymoron, Centurion For Honor, Zachary Mabry Now, Barcelona Vs Levante History, Warren G Regulate Wikipedia Entry, Watch Chozen, True Blood Season 1 Episode 1 Full Episode, Penelope Snl Meme, Post Concussion Syndrome, One Championship Tickets, Extended Slice Syntax Python, Espn Dstv Compact, Rougarou: Louisiana, What Is Relation And Function, Alec Guinness, Snoop Dogg - I Wanna Thank Me, Boldy James Net Worth, Young Buck Instagram, Mike Brosseau Fantasy, The Actress Cast, Unusual Bird Names, Sean Gunn Kraglin, Bill Simmons Net Worth, Jill Whelan Husband, All Eyes On Me Lyrics Burna Boy, Rayne The Killing, Abdoulaye Diop Doctor, Jermaine Hopkins Net Worth 2020, Arsenal Vs Newcastle 7-3 Lineup, Alps Peaks, What Is Asphalt Made Of, " />
19 Oct

to the moon 2

- 97% of the 8,544 user reviews for this game are positive. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), Paper Memories - Comic Stories from Finding Paradise & To the Moon.

To the Moon is an indie Adventure RPG, about two doctors traversing through the memories of a dying man to fulfill his last wish. To view reviews within a date range, please click and drag a selection on a graph above or click on a specific bar. Read more about it in the, There are no more reviews that match the filters set above, Adjust the filters above to see other reviews. - 96% of the 36,445 user reviews for this game are positive. Sign in to see reasons why you may or may not like this based on your games, friends, and curators you follow. Contact Us | To the Moon, To the Moon Soundtrack, Includes 8 items: Buy To the Moon Series 5-Year Anniversary Bundle BUNDLE (?)

- 100% of the 82 user reviews in the last 30 days are positive.

Read more about it in the, There are no more reviews that match the filters set above, Adjust the filters above to see other reviews. To The Moon, To The Moon Soundtrack, A Bird Story, A Bird Story - Original Soundtrack, To the Moon, Too! A story-driven adventure spanning a lifetime, following two doctors traversing through a dying man's memories to fulfill his last wish. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.

But creating a new memory is not as simple as pressing a button. In their mission to do so, they traverse backwards through the man’s memories, unfolding his curious life story before their eyes. "It is no less than absolutely beautiful." Includes 8 items: To The Moon, To The Moon Soundtrack, A Bird Story, A Bird Story - Original Soundtrack, To the Moon, Too! – Developer’s Aunt, “It’s simple, poignant, and full of heart.”

Fischer's Lovebird Cost, Joe Musgrove Fantasy, Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 Rocket Scene Song, Fear Not Of Man Lyrics, Parental Control On Google Chrome, Jaxon Smith Hudl, Ana Gasteyer Net Worth, Romy Rosemont The Fosters, How To Break Up With Someone You Love Without Hurting Them, Blank For The Wings Of A Dove Saying, Slaughter Mtv Unplugged, Sports Coaching Courses In Germany, Reuters Connect, True Detective Tatel, Make Tracks Synonym, Snl Kenan Thompson What Up With That, Jones New York Pants, From Dusk Till Dawn Streaming, Syracuse Basketball Roster 2015, The King And The Mockingbird English Dub, Steve Opgenorth, Martha Speaks Games, Will Fries High School, Night Of The Big Heat Wiki, Ocelot Minecraft, Osn Streaming, Where Is The Birdman Of Alcatraz Buried, Safety Not Guaranteed Streaming, Zouwu Harry Potter, 50 Cent - Power Of The Dollar Tracklist, Boy Netflix, Captivated Documentary, Simple Man Drama, Mma Ontario Government, Black Panther Director, Who Played The Baby In Tootsie, Sky Cricket Vodcast, Mcgregor Vs Diaz 1 Full Fight, Landscape In The Mist Watch Online, Dough App, Anfield Index, Simon Pegg Hbo, Footsteps In The Fog Review, Memory Foam Pillow, Ashley Walters Wife, Dan Aykroyd Ghostbusters, Georgetown Application Essays 2021, Wu Tang Clan Bring The Ruckus Genius, Back Then Website, Where Is Clemson College Football Team Located, Iptv Meaning, Barcelona Third Kit 2021, Friday The 13th Part 2 Quotes, Unc Football 2020 Preview, The Lego Movie 2 Full Movie Watch, Melbourne Park Derbyshire, Sofia The First Song Lyrics, 1 Clemson University, In Lamhon Ke Daaman Mein Singer, Stephen A Smith Education, Makeup Oil Primer, Where Was Kubrick's First Feature Film Fear And Desire Shot, Atlas, Rise Meaning, Bryce Mitchell Sherdog, Kid Cudi Songs, Musa: The Warrior Full Movie, Talksport Podcast, Is Living Hell An Oxymoron, Centurion For Honor, Zachary Mabry Now, Barcelona Vs Levante History, Warren G Regulate Wikipedia Entry, Watch Chozen, True Blood Season 1 Episode 1 Full Episode, Penelope Snl Meme, Post Concussion Syndrome, One Championship Tickets, Extended Slice Syntax Python, Espn Dstv Compact, Rougarou: Louisiana, What Is Relation And Function, Alec Guinness, Snoop Dogg - I Wanna Thank Me, Boldy James Net Worth, Young Buck Instagram, Mike Brosseau Fantasy, The Actress Cast, Unusual Bird Names, Sean Gunn Kraglin, Bill Simmons Net Worth, Jill Whelan Husband, All Eyes On Me Lyrics Burna Boy, Rayne The Killing, Abdoulaye Diop Doctor, Jermaine Hopkins Net Worth 2020, Arsenal Vs Newcastle 7-3 Lineup, Alps Peaks, What Is Asphalt Made Of,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )