Menu ESPN. EY & Citi On The Importance Of Resilience And Innovation, Impact 50: Investors Seeking Profit — And Pushing For Change. Jessie Magdaleno (27-1, 18 KOs) defeated Rafael Rivera in the ninth round after the fight was stopped due to a accidental elbow. Things came unglued for Nicholson in Round 4- the Maryland native had a knockdown called against him for what clearly appeared to be a slip. What was the best KO and round? I like Verdejo at -660 to get the win using footwork, hand speed, and boxing IQ to outpoint Madera over 10 rounds. It doesn’t matter who it is, or where it takes place. Copyright © 2020 Round By Round Boxing A right hook to the ribcage crumples Padron, giving, After comfortably winning the first round, Rivers connects on a left hook against Logan, sending the 0-2 New York native to the canvas. Tight Spot Quiver 3 Arrow, West Ham Goals Of The Decade, Raj Vs Csk 2010, Combate Americas Fighters, Jaden Hossler Tiktok, " /> Menu ESPN. EY & Citi On The Importance Of Resilience And Innovation, Impact 50: Investors Seeking Profit — And Pushing For Change. Jessie Magdaleno (27-1, 18 KOs) defeated Rafael Rivera in the ninth round after the fight was stopped due to a accidental elbow. Things came unglued for Nicholson in Round 4- the Maryland native had a knockdown called against him for what clearly appeared to be a slip. What was the best KO and round? I like Verdejo at -660 to get the win using footwork, hand speed, and boxing IQ to outpoint Madera over 10 rounds. It doesn’t matter who it is, or where it takes place. Copyright © 2020 Round By Round Boxing A right hook to the ribcage crumples Padron, giving, After comfortably winning the first round, Rivers connects on a left hook against Logan, sending the 0-2 New York native to the canvas. Tight Spot Quiver 3 Arrow, West Ham Goals Of The Decade, Raj Vs Csk 2010, Combate Americas Fighters, Jaden Hossler Tiktok, " />
19 Oct

top rank boxing tonight results

The login page will open in a new tab. mode: 'thumbnails-rr', Once the action continued, Hart continued his attack, securing another knockdown. The Charlo brothers, Josh Taylor and John Riel Casimero scored impressive victories Saturday. 1 contender Isaac Dogboe. Demetrius Andrade to face Dusty Harrison at 168. Loma is currently a -420 favorite. Isaac suffers a knockdown less than two minutes into the first round, collapsing against the ropes after a left hook from Magdaleno. Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. I am a veteran of the fight game with over twenty five years of experience in the sport as a manager, promoter & advisor. Lopez backers can get +350. Roberto Palomares via unanimous decision (59-56, 59-55, 59-55) Sergio Sanchez def. All boxing champions and titleholders for the four major organization. Loma could handle better such situation, Lopez won’t. container: 'taboola-right-rail-thumbnails', Carto possesses a clear speed advantage, as well as a bigger repertoire of combinations. Boxing. Allready have his legacy.. Cant take it away even is he beat loma just get W TONIGHT and everythin that Dad wish for his son will come…the talent is there.. Rodriguez, who has never been knocked out, survives by clinching for the duration of the round. Junior welterweight contender Arnold Barboza Jr. defeated Alex Saucedo in an entertaining battle, and Edgar Berlanga extended his first-round KO streak to 15 with another impressive victory. Trainer Teofimo Lopez Sr. told Fightnews.com’s Jeff Zimmerman, “My son went past the rope and called him out. The one that gets cut, might have a huge disadvantage. Have any of you seen Lomachenko last four fights? If he gets beat (and I suspect he will, although I wouldn’t be shocked if he doesn’t), his behavior is going to be seen as very unprofessional. Madera has the ability to knockout his opponents, however, he would have to have a perfect night to upset Verdejo. I have called South Florida home for the past twenty plus years. Entering Round 5, Dogboe has clawed his way back into the fight but is still showing a bit too much respect for Magdaleno. van Heerden has won five straight since a 2015 defeat to Errol Spence Jr. “Listen, it was a tough, hard fight, but I got the victory. On Saturday, April 28, 2018, Top Rank on ESPN returns from the city of brotherly love with a televised tripleheader. ... A quick look inside the Top Rank bubble, two days out from the Vasiliy Lomachenko vs. … Latest boxing results from across the world tonight. Your comment is so bland and core ignorant to the point you can’t be taken seriously. Drop y, Mairis Briedis Takes Down Yuniel Dorticos, Gabriel Flores Jr. Shuts Out Josec Ruiz in Top Rank on ESPN Main Event. Lopez only chance to win is rehydrate to 154 which isnt really fair. Feel-out round to start the fight. Las Vegas, MGM Grand, USA Jennings and Dawejko still appear to be figuring one another out in the second round. Lopez will win the fight no doubt in my mind. Boxing returns tonight in the Grand Conference Center, also known as the Bubble at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Wow nearly 80 percent of us believe Loma is gonna win. I am very curious about their weights when they enter the ring. And no, it’s not on pay-per-view. That’s why he had a streak of guys giving up on him. Low blows are traded in a fairly even first round. And the only loss he had in his amateur carreer was avenged 2 times !! Complete boxing coverage--round by round! Boxing news, commentary, results, audio and video highlights from ESPN. Boxing returns tonight in the Grand Conference Center, … #Boxing News & Opinions Danny Roman, John Riel Casimero and Luis Nery scored well-deserved victories on Saturday. Highlights The only site to list the top 15 ratings in the every weight division, including mandatories, boxer's records & country. That is the fun of this sport. Will Teofimo Lopez Jr. defeat Vasiliy Lomachenko? Interestingly enough, since the announcement that this fight was elevated to the main event, according to the boxing odds at BetOnline, the favorite Verdejo jumped from a -550 favorite to a -660 favorite overnight. — Top middleweight contender Janibek Alimkhanuly (7-0, 3 KOs) defended his WBC Continental Americas and WBO Global middleweight titles with a fifth-round stoppage over Canadian veteran Stuart McLellan (27-4-3, 11 KOs). #Boxing News & Opinions Business picks up in the third frame, as each man lands heavy leather during a clinch in center ring. His mother, Nieves, told ESPN Friday it is a "miracle in progress.". Website SEO and Management by, After a huge victory over a fighter who many consi, Like many who watched the fight, Bob Arum doesn’, #TheTakeover Teofimo Lopez defeats Vasiliy Lomache, Round 11 and @andresogward has it even 95-95. Although facing difficult tasks to perform, Lopez must work a strong jab in order to work his way inside to hit Loma’s body and to create discomfort for Loma. Hater.. A lot of inactivity in this one, Cruz not fighting with any sort of urgency. WBC, WBA, IBF, WBO boxing rankings. Magdaleno’s nose started bleeding and the referee stopped after checking with the doctor. Magdaleno knocked down Rivera early in the ninth round and prevailed by scores of 89-81, 89-81 and 88-82. of Promotions, and announces plans... Teofimo Lopez came into his fight against Vasiliy Lomachenko with everything to gain. McGregor vs. Pacquiao? He has no losses to avenge because he was robbed against the dirty Salido who hit him in the balls all fight long !! Rodriguez takes a slip to end the first round, and Carto has something to say to him as the bell rings. But what other changes appear in ESPN's divisional boxing rankings? Our expert panel weighs in. In seven years as a pro, Lomachenko is 13-1 with 9 knockouts in world title fights and is ranked by many pundits as this generation’s most accomplished pugilist. — Welterweight contender Chris van Heerden (28-2-1, 12 KOs) continued his march up the rankings, overcoming a bad a cut to defeat Aslanbek Kozaev (33-3-1, 8 KOs) via eight-round unanimous decision (79-73 2x and 78-74). Make sure to check out RBRBoxing on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram for more highlights, photos & debate! © 2020 Forbes Media LLC. Madera was a +375 underdog and now is at +485. I see Lopez winging his shots at air in the later rounds. Boxing. … Dmitry Yun (2-0) defeated Javier Martinez by unanimous decision in the opening bout. Roman … Arnold Barboza (22-0, 9 KOs) stopped Ricky Sismundo (35-15-3, 17 KOs) after his corner said he could not continue before the fourth round. WTF!!! What the camera didn’t show was that Lopez had gone under the barrier first. Either way, I’d have appreciated more professionalism; it makes boxing look foolish when guys act like this to sell fights. — Super lightweight contender Arnold Barboza Jr. (22-0, 9 KOs) dished out a sustained beating to Ricky Sismundo, and Sismundo’s corner stopped the bout following the conclusion of the fourth round, “I want a world title shot now,” Barboza said. I’m ready.”. Tim Bradley on Teofimo Lopez in Round 7: “This m, Andre Ward has it 59-55 for @teofimolopez. The junior middleweight and junior welterweight division have new leaders. Felix Verdejo vs. Will Madera July 16, 2020, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada on ESPN. 1 contender Isaac Dogboe. Like Duran would have done to Floyd. He still possesses the winner’s mindset and is going into this evening’s fight feeling that he’s the favorite. Lopez Dad need to stop the hate….stop the jealousy ..teaching His son wrong ..remember you dont fight angry be smart do the talk in the ring…..Loma. Prichard Colon, 28, who suffered a devastating brain injury in a 10/17/15 fight vs. Terrel Williams, is making remarkable advances at Florida's Brooks Rehabilitation. I’m surprised Russell Mora got the job. Top Rank Boxing on ESPN Bout Sheet for July 16, 2020, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada ... [+] featuring Felix Verdejo vs. Will Madera. "Complete boxing coverage--round by round!" I’m starting to get more active, and before long, I will be ready to fight any of the top welterweights.”. Here’s a breakdown of the bizarre finish: Nicholson’s glove touched the canvas after eating a right hand, yet referee Shawn Clark didn’t call a knockdown. Remembering Muhammad Ali, one the greatest athletes to ever live. You can see it live on ESPN and ESPN+. Top Rank Boxing. She is absolutely horrible. The 29-year-old Madera from Albany, New York is undefeated at (15-0-3, 8 KOs) against mostly middle of the road opposition. He then suffered another knockdown later in the frame. The fight card is headlined by WBO titleholder Jessie Magdaleno taking on No. You got it wrong. “These things happen. Skip to navigation < > Menu ESPN. EY & Citi On The Importance Of Resilience And Innovation, Impact 50: Investors Seeking Profit — And Pushing For Change. Jessie Magdaleno (27-1, 18 KOs) defeated Rafael Rivera in the ninth round after the fight was stopped due to a accidental elbow. Things came unglued for Nicholson in Round 4- the Maryland native had a knockdown called against him for what clearly appeared to be a slip. What was the best KO and round? I like Verdejo at -660 to get the win using footwork, hand speed, and boxing IQ to outpoint Madera over 10 rounds. It doesn’t matter who it is, or where it takes place. Copyright © 2020 Round By Round Boxing A right hook to the ribcage crumples Padron, giving, After comfortably winning the first round, Rivers connects on a left hook against Logan, sending the 0-2 New York native to the canvas.

Tight Spot Quiver 3 Arrow, West Ham Goals Of The Decade, Raj Vs Csk 2010, Combate Americas Fighters, Jaden Hossler Tiktok,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )