Hunter Renfrow Fantasy Week 2, Colin Powell Iraq War, Show Me Torquay, Northern Illinois Basketball Roster, Insecure Lowkey Movin' On, Out In The Dark Amazon Prime, Ufc Fight Night Predictions, Egyptian Ethnicity, Darkness Konosuba, Colorado Football Schedule 2022, Gareth Parker 6pr, How To Write A Prologue, Hey Siri, Intergalactic Planetary, Matthew Robran, Tracy Wolfson Tacko Fall, How To Play Heads Up With A Large Group, The Secret Of Moonacre Dog, Jessie Vargas Family, Moving Forward Chords, The Road To El Dorado Streaming, Apoel Vs Doxa, Blue Dahlia Plant, Step Up: Revolution Netflix, Farsi Language, Matt Warburton Ubc, Microsoft Privacy Settings Minecraft, Cgtn Asia Youtube, Eminem Em Calls Paul (skit), Ken Kwok, Totem Bank, Gone South Origin, Ryan Urich, Insecure People Quotes, Remember The Name Lyrics Meaning, Shinners 13 Roblox Id, North Carolina Courage Roster 2019, Apk Mirror Play Store, Sam Taylor Buck, Back Then Website, Ashley Peldon Barney, Gossip With Friends Quotes, Witcher 3 See What The Counterfeit Pass Seller's, Linkedin Wordpress Theme, A Picture Book Of Anne Frank Pdf, Knives Out Characters, The Green Fields Of France Eric Bogle, The Moderns Watch Online, Miss Juneteenth Amazon Prime Uk, Spanish News Articles, Roxbury Russets, Jigsaw Meaning In Telugu, Port Adelaide 2002, What Do Hellbenders Eat, Georgia Tech Font, Relentless Book, Deadwater Fell Trailer, Oxenfurt Academy Witcher 3 Loot, Tottenham Transfers 2014, Brooke Williams Garmin, Springbed Comforta 160x200, Music Of Mind, Pod/o Medical Term, Hakan Sukur Uber, How Did Big Syke Die, Dhaai Akshar Prem Ke Do Lafzo Mein, Where Is Mack Brown Coaching, Describe A Villainous Character, I've Got No Strings Ultron Lyrics, Tarheels News, The Great Pottery Throw Down Season: 2 Episode: 1 Contestants, Coffee In Bed Song 2020, Let The Right One In Book Vs Movie, Euphoria Door Scene Script, Mary Antonia Wayne Lacava Net Worth, Duke Basketball Recruiting 2022, Crash Bandicoot Characters, Touched With Fire Book Summary, Doctor Sleep End Credits Song, Pes 2014, The Revolution Will Not Be Televised Black Panther, Brad Greenquist Bones, Google Llc Address, Levante New Stadium, Degree Of Total Leverage Formula, Leverage Ratio, Bow Wow Footloose 2011, Best Sci-fi Movies 2012, Sheitan Trailer, Winterplace Ski Resort Snow Tubing, " /> Hunter Renfrow Fantasy Week 2, Colin Powell Iraq War, Show Me Torquay, Northern Illinois Basketball Roster, Insecure Lowkey Movin' On, Out In The Dark Amazon Prime, Ufc Fight Night Predictions, Egyptian Ethnicity, Darkness Konosuba, Colorado Football Schedule 2022, Gareth Parker 6pr, How To Write A Prologue, Hey Siri, Intergalactic Planetary, Matthew Robran, Tracy Wolfson Tacko Fall, How To Play Heads Up With A Large Group, The Secret Of Moonacre Dog, Jessie Vargas Family, Moving Forward Chords, The Road To El Dorado Streaming, Apoel Vs Doxa, Blue Dahlia Plant, Step Up: Revolution Netflix, Farsi Language, Matt Warburton Ubc, Microsoft Privacy Settings Minecraft, Cgtn Asia Youtube, Eminem Em Calls Paul (skit), Ken Kwok, Totem Bank, Gone South Origin, Ryan Urich, Insecure People Quotes, Remember The Name Lyrics Meaning, Shinners 13 Roblox Id, North Carolina Courage Roster 2019, Apk Mirror Play Store, Sam Taylor Buck, Back Then Website, Ashley Peldon Barney, Gossip With Friends Quotes, Witcher 3 See What The Counterfeit Pass Seller's, Linkedin Wordpress Theme, A Picture Book Of Anne Frank Pdf, Knives Out Characters, The Green Fields Of France Eric Bogle, The Moderns Watch Online, Miss Juneteenth Amazon Prime Uk, Spanish News Articles, Roxbury Russets, Jigsaw Meaning In Telugu, Port Adelaide 2002, What Do Hellbenders Eat, Georgia Tech Font, Relentless Book, Deadwater Fell Trailer, Oxenfurt Academy Witcher 3 Loot, Tottenham Transfers 2014, Brooke Williams Garmin, Springbed Comforta 160x200, Music Of Mind, Pod/o Medical Term, Hakan Sukur Uber, How Did Big Syke Die, Dhaai Akshar Prem Ke Do Lafzo Mein, Where Is Mack Brown Coaching, Describe A Villainous Character, I've Got No Strings Ultron Lyrics, Tarheels News, The Great Pottery Throw Down Season: 2 Episode: 1 Contestants, Coffee In Bed Song 2020, Let The Right One In Book Vs Movie, Euphoria Door Scene Script, Mary Antonia Wayne Lacava Net Worth, Duke Basketball Recruiting 2022, Crash Bandicoot Characters, Touched With Fire Book Summary, Doctor Sleep End Credits Song, Pes 2014, The Revolution Will Not Be Televised Black Panther, Brad Greenquist Bones, Google Llc Address, Levante New Stadium, Degree Of Total Leverage Formula, Leverage Ratio, Bow Wow Footloose 2011, Best Sci-fi Movies 2012, Sheitan Trailer, Winterplace Ski Resort Snow Tubing, " />
19 Oct

ufc 249 staff predictions

Zane Simon: My first thought was that this should be a lopsided victory for Cejudo. I already forgot whom I was going to pick, but Stephens has been in with better, smarter fighters, so I'll nod slightly in his direction. But before the UFC kicks off its hostile sports world takeover plans on ESPN+, with Tony Ferguson facing Justin Gaethje for the interim 155-pound belt—along with that "100 percent" guaranteed next shot at Khabib Nurmagomedov that president Dana White and the UFC are promising the winner down the line—you probably want to get your prediction on with three of your favorite combat sports writers. Staff picking Luque: Ed, Phil, Dayne, Stephie, Mookie, Harry, Ram, Zane, Shak, Victor, AntonStaff picking Price: Mookie Alexander: Can’t go against a guy who rebounds from self-sabotage of his testicles and then pulls off a twister submission. Pettis isn’t likely to pressure Cerrone a lot, necessarily, but Cerrone is also more likely than most of Pettis’ recent opponents to give ‘Showtime’ exactly the range and time he needs to get comfortable at distance. Jeremy Stephens by TKO. Staff picking Hardy: Harry, Zane, Lewis, Shak, VictorStaff picking De Castro: Ed, Phil, Dayne, Stephie, Mookie, Ram. Bryce Mitchell by decision. Kelsey likes Kattar to win a decision in "the judges' eyes." Even in a win, Antonio Carlos Jr. got him down in every single round. People don't like Greg Hardy, but he's a super athlete who can fight. Oh god, we just activated the BE curse again, didn’t we? Fabricio Werdum by unanimous decision. There will be no backing down. Henry Cejudo via TKO, round 3. Athleticism matters in combat sports, and Hardy's got all the tools to put De Castro down and out. I'm not viewing this as some kind of Khabib consolation match. The second part of that has led to the first two submission losses of his career. That's just what the doctor ordered against a fighter as exciting but uneven as Stephens. It actually serves Cerrone best to do the pressuring and not give Pettis that space he needs to get shots off, but I don’t know if he’s willing to do it. Can he do that to someone who is not just bigger, but also a very very good wrestler in his own right? Gaethje, by contrast, has beaten the really good fighters and lost to the great ones. Anthony Pettis by TKO, round 2. On paper, Henry Cejudo seems to have everything going his way. Basically, Ferguson tends to get hit hard early and Gaethje tends to hit people hard early. If this fight has significant portions on the feet, it’s one of the few ones where Waterson not only has a speed edge, but potentially a physical strength one as well. UFC Fight Night predictions -- Brian Ortega vs. Korean Zombie: Fight card, odds, start time, live stream ... CBS Sports Staff • 4 min read ... Nurmagomedov vs. Ferguson fight set for UFC 249 … It’s so goddamn good. So read through our UFC 249 main card predictions, and be sure to leave us yours in the comments section. You'll now receive the top MMA Junkie stories each day directly in your inbox. Stranger things have happened in this sport, such as deciding to bring someone with Hardy's checkered past into your promotion in the first place. Either way, I expect both men to be exhausted by the end of the first round. Victor Rodriguez: I don’t like Tony’s chances. All that said, I’m still picking Kattar, he has the tools to stick and move and keep Stephens chasing him all fight, and Stephens has found too many ways to let fights slip away over the years. Cejudo is a (mostly) career flyweight for a reason—at 5'4", he's a tiny guy who is going to be outsized every time he competes at 135 pounds. Please check your email for a confirmation. Both of these guys are going to get hurt. Jacare Souza by submission, round 2. Still, I’m taking the early finish. Cejudo definitely is the smart and easy pick here, but it will still be interesting to watch if Cruz can move and dodge his way without getting caught for 25 minutes. One man's "super-fun throwdown" is another's endless three-round slog. Uhhh… Donald Cerrone by unanimous decision. It’s going to be a great record, this is like Mayweather in MMA. Stay tuned later this weekend for our UFC on ESPN+ 38 picks. Victor Rodriguez: Yorgan can box, but can he keep Hardy away and defend against the bumrush? His last fight in particular ended up with him outlasting and putting a beating on Rodriguez, who typically has a great gas tank. As for the co-main event, we are tempting fate by unanimously picking Henry Cejudo over Dominick Cruz for the men’s bantamweight strap. Staff picking Esparza: Ed, Zane, VictorStaff picking Waterson: Phil, Dayne, Stephie, Mookie, Harry, Ram, Shak, Anton. Pettis could fold him with body kicks and Donald can outwork him in close, so yeah. So we likely get a lot of pawing and waiting at range. That was a big win for his UFC debut, but Hardy's decision loss to Alexander Volkov in September 2019 is the kind that will only help make the former All-Pro NFL standout a better prospect. Dude won’t be smiling after this one. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies. It would be amazing if Cruz won this but I just cannot envision him having enough offensive success to win rounds against the King of Cringe. Zane Simon: Coming out of a self-isolation camp I have to think Stephens’ weight miss is less of a help to him than a hindrance. He's 35 going on 350, coming off the second three-year layoff of his career. Anton Tabuena: This will be an ugly bout, and several bouts underneath deserve to be in the main card more. Staff picking Ferguson: Harry, Lewis, ShakStaff picking Gaethje: Ed, Phil, Dayne, Stephie, Zane, Victor, Ram, Anton, Mookie. Zane Simon: This should feature all the grappling, since both Werdum and Oleinik are perfectly happy to pull guard and work off their backs in a fight. Werdum has been looking eroded enough that I think we get a sad, if relatively one-sided decision rather than a finish. Main card action begins live at 10:00pm ET (7:00pm PT) on the CBS Sports Network. So read through our UFC 249 main card predictions, and be sure to leave us yours in the comments section. Can Calvin Kattar right the ship with a win over Jeremy Stephens? This fight could be bad, or it could be bad with a KO, or someone leads unexpectedly early and someone falls down after getting hit hard in the face. However, I think there’s a lot to like about Mitchell. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. My hope for the spectacular is mostly based around the idea that I think Rozenstruik is just a little too technical and prepared to use his tools to have the kind of stalemate that Lewis had with Ngannou. For Rosa, that’s meant that he’s looked better than expected in some hard losses, and put up some nice surprising quick wins. If you just looked at the result on his Wikipedia page, Rozenstruik's win against Overeem was pretty darn impressive.

Hunter Renfrow Fantasy Week 2, Colin Powell Iraq War, Show Me Torquay, Northern Illinois Basketball Roster, Insecure Lowkey Movin' On, Out In The Dark Amazon Prime, Ufc Fight Night Predictions, Egyptian Ethnicity, Darkness Konosuba, Colorado Football Schedule 2022, Gareth Parker 6pr, How To Write A Prologue, Hey Siri, Intergalactic Planetary, Matthew Robran, Tracy Wolfson Tacko Fall, How To Play Heads Up With A Large Group, The Secret Of Moonacre Dog, Jessie Vargas Family, Moving Forward Chords, The Road To El Dorado Streaming, Apoel Vs Doxa, Blue Dahlia Plant, Step Up: Revolution Netflix, Farsi Language, Matt Warburton Ubc, Microsoft Privacy Settings Minecraft, Cgtn Asia Youtube, Eminem Em Calls Paul (skit), Ken Kwok, Totem Bank, Gone South Origin, Ryan Urich, Insecure People Quotes, Remember The Name Lyrics Meaning, Shinners 13 Roblox Id, North Carolina Courage Roster 2019, Apk Mirror Play Store, Sam Taylor Buck, Back Then Website, Ashley Peldon Barney, Gossip With Friends Quotes, Witcher 3 See What The Counterfeit Pass Seller's, Linkedin Wordpress Theme, A Picture Book Of Anne Frank Pdf, Knives Out Characters, The Green Fields Of France Eric Bogle, The Moderns Watch Online, Miss Juneteenth Amazon Prime Uk, Spanish News Articles, Roxbury Russets, Jigsaw Meaning In Telugu, Port Adelaide 2002, What Do Hellbenders Eat, Georgia Tech Font, Relentless Book, Deadwater Fell Trailer, Oxenfurt Academy Witcher 3 Loot, Tottenham Transfers 2014, Brooke Williams Garmin, Springbed Comforta 160x200, Music Of Mind, Pod/o Medical Term, Hakan Sukur Uber, How Did Big Syke Die, Dhaai Akshar Prem Ke Do Lafzo Mein, Where Is Mack Brown Coaching, Describe A Villainous Character, I've Got No Strings Ultron Lyrics, Tarheels News, The Great Pottery Throw Down Season: 2 Episode: 1 Contestants, Coffee In Bed Song 2020, Let The Right One In Book Vs Movie, Euphoria Door Scene Script, Mary Antonia Wayne Lacava Net Worth, Duke Basketball Recruiting 2022, Crash Bandicoot Characters, Touched With Fire Book Summary, Doctor Sleep End Credits Song, Pes 2014, The Revolution Will Not Be Televised Black Panther, Brad Greenquist Bones, Google Llc Address, Levante New Stadium, Degree Of Total Leverage Formula, Leverage Ratio, Bow Wow Footloose 2011, Best Sci-fi Movies 2012, Sheitan Trailer, Winterplace Ski Resort Snow Tubing,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )